Old 09-20-2010, 03:24   #1
ChinaGirl
Ev1l Cow 1

ChinaGirl has a reputation beyond reputeChinaGirl has a reputation beyond reputeChinaGirl has a reputation beyond reputeChinaGirl has a reputation beyond reputeChinaGirl has a reputation beyond reputeChinaGirl has a reputation beyond reputeChinaGirl has a reputation beyond reputeChinaGirl has a reputation beyond reputeChinaGirl has a reputation beyond reputeChinaGirl has a reputation beyond reputeChinaGirl has a reputation beyond repute
is it only me?

patched stupit co and now it wont even start

anyone else have the same problem? or have they corrupted my files!!
DeViL~WoMaN - 130-130; eX-Mausoleum
ChinaGirl - 130-130-131; Liberty
DeViL^WoMaN - 130-130-130; Liberty

Quote:
My brother to father regarding his new girlfriend; "knowing you dad she will be a 6 foot Valkerie maiden with a clevage you can ski down"
ChinaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-20-2010, 06:44   #2
IluminatI
I<3Food

IluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond repute
they dont like women

THIS IS A MANS GAME
GET BACK IN THE KITCHEN

This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 2 seconds.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeeeker View Post
ROFL , server transfer ......I really hate to burst your bubble but server transfer is akin to that scene in Titanic where its hit the iceburg and all the lifeboats are gone and the ship is going under and the people are rushing to the parts of the ship thats still out of the water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMind View Post
Tq will have a major update to solve the bot soon. Auto leveling is different from bot. It's a new way to play CO while you are afk.
IluminatI is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-20-2010, 16:18   #3
Swaggatron
Banned

Swaggatron has a reputation beyond reputeSwaggatron has a reputation beyond reputeSwaggatron has a reputation beyond reputeSwaggatron has a reputation beyond reputeSwaggatron has a reputation beyond reputeSwaggatron has a reputation beyond reputeSwaggatron has a reputation beyond reputeSwaggatron has a reputation beyond reputeSwaggatron has a reputation beyond reputeSwaggatron has a reputation beyond reputeSwaggatron has a reputation beyond repute
i aint gettin that problem. i suggest you delete your co file, save your screenshots.

and then redownload co
Swaggatron is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-22-2010, 01:07   #4
Ceasium

Ceasium has a reputation beyond reputeCeasium has a reputation beyond reputeCeasium has a reputation beyond reputeCeasium has a reputation beyond reputeCeasium has a reputation beyond reputeCeasium has a reputation beyond reputeCeasium has a reputation beyond reputeCeasium has a reputation beyond reputeCeasium has a reputation beyond reputeCeasium has a reputation beyond reputeCeasium has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChinaGirl View Post
patched stupit co and now it wont even start

anyone else have the same problem? or have they corrupted my files!!
what the faaawk your playing again?!
Ceasium is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-22-2010, 17:03   #5
Swaggatron
Banned

Swaggatron has a reputation beyond reputeSwaggatron has a reputation beyond reputeSwaggatron has a reputation beyond reputeSwaggatron has a reputation beyond reputeSwaggatron has a reputation beyond reputeSwaggatron has a reputation beyond reputeSwaggatron has a reputation beyond reputeSwaggatron has a reputation beyond reputeSwaggatron has a reputation beyond reputeSwaggatron has a reputation beyond reputeSwaggatron has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceasium View Post
what the faaawk your playing again?!
no shes just posting on a random servers forum. you dumb BITCH.
Old 09-23-2010, 01:10   #6
Ceasium

Ceasium has a reputation beyond reputeCeasium has a reputation beyond reputeCeasium has a reputation beyond reputeCeasium has a reputation beyond reputeCeasium has a reputation beyond reputeCeasium has a reputation beyond reputeCeasium has a reputation beyond reputeCeasium has a reputation beyond reputeCeasium has a reputation beyond reputeCeasium has a reputation beyond reputeCeasium has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swaggatron View Post
no shes just posting on a random servers forum. you dumb BITCH.
stfu nerd,ive known her for years and never thought shed be back so gtfo.
Old 09-23-2010, 16:20   #7
Swaggatron
Banned

what a useless comment then. cause she obviously came back if shes posting on these forums... DUMBASS.
Old 09-23-2010, 16:46   #8
Ceasium

Quote:
what a useless comment then. cause she obviously came back if shes posting on these forums... DUMBASS.
you see im posting here,i dont play so stfu you *****...go back to pyramid and get raped some more
Old 09-23-2010, 18:30   #9
Swaggatron
Banned

know why your here? cause your another one of chinagirl's fanclub BITCH.

thats why. is this what you do to pass time? go on random servers threads hoping to find of your long lost idols? GAY.
Old 09-23-2010, 21:02   #10
IluminatI
I<3Food

IluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

thats why. is this what you do to pass time? go on random servers threads hoping to find of your long lost idols? GAY.
i dont like u anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeeeker View Post
ROFL , server transfer ......I really hate to burst your bubble but server transfer is akin to that scene in Titanic where its hit the iceburg and all the lifeboats are gone and the ship is going under and the people are rushing to the parts of the ship thats still out of the water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMind View Post
Tq will have a major update to solve the bot soon. Auto leveling is different from bot. It's a new way to play CO while you are afk.
IluminatI is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-23-2010, 21:59   #11
Ceasium

Quote:

damn you really are *** my brother told me about you when he played pyramid
Old 09-23-2010, 23:05   #12
KinGSh*T

KinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond repute
Pyramid was *** lol. Server splits ftw lol.

Also Im betting those "corrupted files" are gonna land you a nice comphy spot in botjail via TQ's "detection system".

****ing pirates.
KinGSh*T is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-23-2010, 23:49   #13
Swaggatron
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KinGSh*T View Post
Pyramid was *** lol. Server splits ftw lol.

Also Im betting those "corrupted files" are gonna land you a nice comphy spot in botjail via TQ's "detection system".

****ing pirates.
sooo much splits. but its ok, i stayed on there with hud and them.
one good thing is that we had most of cos top fb/ss players

edit : wait, what corrupted files?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceasium View Post
damn you really are *** my brother told me about you when he played pyramid
IDONTGIVEAFUCK.
oh**** your family doesnt like me. whocares? i dont.

check this out. i dont care enuff to ask who your brother was, BITCH.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IluminatI View Post
i dont like u anymore
what i said doesnt apply to you, just her
btw why dont you ever login your acc?

Last edited by Swaggatron; 09-23-2010 at 23:53.
Old 09-24-2010, 04:16   #14
xatu
freak

xatu has a reputation beyond reputexatu has a reputation beyond reputexatu has a reputation beyond reputexatu has a reputation beyond reputexatu has a reputation beyond reputexatu has a reputation beyond reputexatu has a reputation beyond reputexatu has a reputation beyond reputexatu has a reputation beyond reputexatu has a reputation beyond reputexatu has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

you got it wrong.. they are all fans of me.
Old 09-24-2010, 09:15   #15
Lómion
lomi

Lómion has a reputation beyond reputeLómion has a reputation beyond reputeLómion has a reputation beyond reputeLómion has a reputation beyond reputeLómion has a reputation beyond reputeLómion has a reputation beyond reputeLómion has a reputation beyond reputeLómion has a reputation beyond reputeLómion has a reputation beyond reputeLómion has a reputation beyond reputeLómion has a reputation beyond repute
Fail.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: