Closed Thread

Old 06-17-2010, 12:37   #106
*~panda~*
Banned

*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute
recost if you really are that fond of proof then here it is:

http://www.xfire.com/video/2bdbb6/

he recorded that himself, unlocked fps. His fps sticks between 40 and 100 lol

also, don't forget my post on the previous page
Old 06-17-2010, 12:40   #107
*~Ahmed~*
Banned

*~Ahmed~* has a reputation beyond repute*~Ahmed~* has a reputation beyond repute*~Ahmed~* has a reputation beyond repute*~Ahmed~* has a reputation beyond repute*~Ahmed~* has a reputation beyond repute*~Ahmed~* has a reputation beyond repute*~Ahmed~* has a reputation beyond repute*~Ahmed~* has a reputation beyond repute*~Ahmed~* has a reputation beyond repute*~Ahmed~* has a reputation beyond repute*~Ahmed~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Recost3 View Post
lol what? You can't tell me you honestly believe through that video that he's an aimbotter. That's a load of bull. I don't blame Ahmed for him getting botjailed, I blame the vidsters because they did a ****ty job. However, had Ahmed not played a hand in it, he may never have been botjailed, or at the very least would not have any responsibility in it.

You REALLY don't get that it's NOT the right thing to do if he himself doesn't believe he's aimbotting? If that's the case you're just as hopeless as he is. It's a matter of morals, no amount of bickering on this forum will get him out of botjail. But it's obvious that ahmed's (and now it looks like yours) are questionable at best. Whether it was intentional or not, he DID play a hand in getting an innocent person botjailed. He wasn't proven guilty, the vidsters approved a video that never should have been approved. We've gone round and round in this argument and the evidence is clear: Thanh was not botting in the submitted video. Either foul play was involved with the vidsters OR they need new vidsters. Either way, Thanh was not botting.
morals lol, my RL morals arent questionable. Cuz even if we both agree that he doesnt aim, its still not 100 pct true/clear, who knows rly. I submitted the dude without even watching vids or dueling him myself i told u twice that he got screwed the second he was filmed, anyone could have submitted em .. hell even msging evelyin directly with videos could have gotten him botjailed.

so again, i have no e-morals. only rl morals and those arent used online.
Old 06-17-2010, 12:46   #108
Blackcard&Penny

Blackcard&Penny has a reputation beyond reputeBlackcard&Penny has a reputation beyond reputeBlackcard&Penny has a reputation beyond reputeBlackcard&Penny has a reputation beyond reputeBlackcard&Penny has a reputation beyond reputeBlackcard&Penny has a reputation beyond reputeBlackcard&Penny has a reputation beyond reputeBlackcard&Penny has a reputation beyond reputeBlackcard&Penny has a reputation beyond reputeBlackcard&Penny has a reputation beyond reputeBlackcard&Penny has a reputation beyond repute
I don't believe for one second that morals are something you change depending if you're online or not. A moral is something you believe in, not something you believe in sometimes.
Old 06-17-2010, 12:54   #109
*~Ahmed~*
Banned

*~Ahmed~* has a reputation beyond repute*~Ahmed~* has a reputation beyond repute*~Ahmed~* has a reputation beyond repute*~Ahmed~* has a reputation beyond repute*~Ahmed~* has a reputation beyond repute*~Ahmed~* has a reputation beyond repute*~Ahmed~* has a reputation beyond repute*~Ahmed~* has a reputation beyond repute*~Ahmed~* has a reputation beyond repute*~Ahmed~* has a reputation beyond repute*~Ahmed~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackcard&Penny View Post
I don't believe for one second that morals are something you change depending if you're online or not. A moral is something you believe in, not something you believe in sometimes.
i dont have to be wat i truely am irl with friends, family and even with strangers, its funny i said that few days ago alrdy lol. Plus i dont have to tell the truth or consider that someppl might be pissed if they dont like how i act online...morals lol, wat do morals have to do with reporting someone that may or may not have been cheating? PEW morals. hadnt he acted like a diickhead i would have helped him...or tried to
Old 06-17-2010, 12:57   #110
Blackcard&Penny

Blackcard&Penny has a reputation beyond reputeBlackcard&Penny has a reputation beyond reputeBlackcard&Penny has a reputation beyond reputeBlackcard&Penny has a reputation beyond reputeBlackcard&Penny has a reputation beyond reputeBlackcard&Penny has a reputation beyond reputeBlackcard&Penny has a reputation beyond reputeBlackcard&Penny has a reputation beyond reputeBlackcard&Penny has a reputation beyond reputeBlackcard&Penny has a reputation beyond reputeBlackcard&Penny has a reputation beyond repute
Everyone acts a little different on the internet than in person. But I don't think people's basic beliefs change. If you're an ******* online more than likely you're one irl too.
Old 06-17-2010, 13:03   #111
*~Ahmed~*
Banned

Quote:
Everyone acts a little different on the internet than in person.
Quote:
If you're an ******* online more than likely you're one irl too.
???

i bet even if it was the one who recorded is the one who elso submitted the vids, you wouldnt **** about it. i.e everything changes if i say yes hes an aimbotter? but im being blamed for my "honesty" (<-moral)

Last edited by *~Ahmed~*; 06-17-2010 at 13:13.
Old 06-17-2010, 13:16   #112
Recost3
Superbowl!

Recost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by *~panda~* View Post

That's not aimbot.

You have proof that he has unlocked FPS. If he was botjailed for unlocked FPS, then so be it. But he wasn't. Your whole point is now moot. In regards to your previous post.. If they were botjailing him for something other than an aimbot it would be specified. And I literally laughed out loud when you said the GM checking system is not flawed. Thanks for the laugh, as if GMs are not at all corrupt or flawed or prone to human error.

And I'm not this guy's friend, I was forever ago but I really couldn't care less if he was botjailed for a legitimate reason, but that is not the case.
I have the power of possession in my hands
Becoming stronger every step that I take
I will destroy what has done this to me
Human scum will abide by my words
This planet is doomed, this planet is doomed.
Old 06-17-2010, 14:26   #113
*~panda~*
Banned

*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Everyone acts a little different on the internet than in person. But I don't think people's basic beliefs change. If you're an ******* online more than likely you're one irl too.
Thank god you are saying this. This most certainly confirms zero and shrek are most certainly idiots in real too ^___^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recost3 View Post
That's not aimbot.

You have proof that he has unlocked FPS. If he was botjailed for unlocked FPS, then so be it. But he wasn't. Your whole point is now moot. In regards to your previous post.. If they were botjailing him for something other than an aimbot it would be specified. And I literally laughed out loud when you said the GM checking system is not flawed. Thanks for the laugh, as if GMs are not at all corrupt or flawed or prone to human error.

And I'm not this guy's friend, I was forever ago but I really couldn't care less if he was botjailed for a legitimate reason, but that is not the case.
idk what he was botjailed for. Do you think TQ cares about the reason they botjail someone? A bot is a bot to them, from the slightest client edit to the biggest aimbot. He deserved to be in botjail, if it wasn't for aimbot then it is for that.

Like I said, idc what the guy does, he just got sent where he belongs.

"if he was botjailed for a legitimate reason" you say. For a matter of fact he was botjailed for a legitimate reason, GM's just don't care to update every post they make to show the community what bot they got caught for.

A cheat is a cheat, everything affects pvp, everything is equally as bad imo.

Sure he might have been innocent for the aimbotting, the point wasn't to get him jailed for aimbot, just to get him jailed as fast as possible so Evelyin would run a check on the logs when he asks to get out. If he was innocent, Eve would have let him out. Simple as that.

just saying that you need to look further then the "botjailed for aimbot" part

sure the "botjailed for aimbot" slanders his "reputation", but if he didn't edit his client to begin with, he wouldn't be in this mess. tyvm
Old 06-17-2010, 16:46   #114
Blackcard&Penny

Quote:
Originally Posted by *~Ahmed~* View Post
???

i bet even if it was the one who recorded is the one who elso submitted the vids, you wouldnt **** about it. i.e everything changes if i say yes hes an aimbotter? but im being blamed for my "honesty" (<-moral)
Do you really not understand this? I don't remember exactly what you said in an earlier quote but it was something like if someone kills someone and i stand there and do nothing does that make me guilty? The answer to that would be yes it does. Not only does it make you guilty it makes you a coward.
Old 06-17-2010, 16:57   #115
~Zero~
ProBotter!

~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

You.. Are a ****ing moron, still crying unlocked fps when your too ignorant to realize the +40 fps is a result of video recording program v computer specs.

One of these days, I'll film an installation and running of conquer showing that I've added nothing to my conquer folder or running no other program in the background and getting +50 fps the entire time just to shut you up. FFs your just as stupid as ahmed. lol
Old 06-17-2010, 17:04   #116
*~Ahmed~*
Banned

Quote:
Do you really not understand this? I don't remember exactly what you said in an earlier quote but it was something like if someone kills someone and i stand there and do nothing does that make me guilty? The answer to that would be yes it does. Not only does it make you guilty it makes you a coward.
see? rl is different, ofcourse i'd do something, but online? i dont give a **** if someone gets screwed in an online game lol.

and most of time yo wont be guilty as you might be a hostage? it might be an instant car accident? most likely it'll happen before i even notice it lol. Does it make me a part of it? nope kthx

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Retard~ View Post
You.. Are a ****ing moron, still crying unlocked fps when your too ignorant to realize the +40 fps is a result of video recording program v computer specs.

One of these days, I'll film an installation and running of conquer showing that I've added nothing to my conquer folder or running no other program in the background and getting +50 fps the entire time just to shut you up. FFs your just as stupid as ahmed. lol
You're only mad because you got caught with it more than once.

listen retard, if fps slightly spikes to above 40 then its due to recording, if fps stay above 40 the ENTIRE TIME then its unlocked fps, get it retard?

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/8762/201128167.jpg

^ was taken then and you weren't recording, hope you're not that retarded that would make you say its due to screenshotting.

Last edited by *~Ahmed~*; 06-17-2010 at 17:07.
Old 06-17-2010, 17:08   #117
~Zero~
ProBotter!

~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute
Love my 280 aimbot ping.

Wait till you see the videos I got before you start *****ing I unlock my fps.

Fps, spike all the time, whether recording or doing nothing, ever noticed your fps switching between 38,39,40, it also spikes above 40 fps as well, but you'd know that if you were decent. lol
Old 06-17-2010, 17:14   #118
*~Ahmed~*
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Zero~ View Post
Love my 280 aimbot ping.

Wait till you see the videos I got before you start *****ing I unlock my fps.

Fps, spike all the time, whether recording or doing nothing, ever noticed your fps switching between 38,39,40, it also spikes above 40 fps as well, but you'd know that if you were decent. lol
few snaps to almost 300 isnt pro ping..

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/8762/201128167.jpg

^ LOLNOP, it doesnt surprise me actually, you admittied it on your own that you edited your client not to mention this screeny was taken AFTER tq had edited their rules aka you're guilty for it ^_^

and thanks god, you werent so hopeless that you would say its due screenshotting, cuz knowing you, i actually thought you'd say it lol.

oh and http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/4379/5565660.jpg

staying outta this discussion might be your best interest atm lol.

kthxbai

Last edited by *~Ahmed~*; 06-17-2010 at 17:31.
Old 06-17-2010, 17:37   #119
Recost3
Superbowl!

Recost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by *~Ahmed~* View Post

staying outta this discussion might be your best interest atm lol.

kthxbai
That's my approach from here on out, can't teach someone over the internet morals and values.
I have the power of possession in my hands
Becoming stronger every step that I take
I will destroy what has done this to me
Human scum will abide by my words
This planet is doomed, this planet is doomed.
Old 06-17-2010, 17:40   #120
younesa

younesa has a reputation beyond reputeyounesa has a reputation beyond reputeyounesa has a reputation beyond reputeyounesa has a reputation beyond reputeyounesa has a reputation beyond reputeyounesa has a reputation beyond reputeyounesa has a reputation beyond reputeyounesa has a reputation beyond reputeyounesa has a reputation beyond reputeyounesa has a reputation beyond reputeyounesa has a reputation beyond repute
liston peeps how hard can it be to understand`?

Quote:
I do wonder if he is innocent :0

as far as I know its "innocent until proven otherwise". It was proven otherwise so now its guilty of all charges :x

the fact you keep saying he is innocent does refer to that you believe in his innocence.

yea sure you folks can keep making arguments towards each other but in the end that won't bring him out of botjail.

went like this, rl friend of ahmed asked to submit a vid
ahmed submitted vid
player got botjailed
y'all blame ahmed

I don't see the logic in that part but in the end Ahmed did "the right thing", which was submitting a botter.

tyvm
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: