Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-16-2010, 17:33   #91
Recost3
Superbowl!
 
Recost3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 2,745
Recost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmed!!! View Post
It doesnt, but i still dont see the problem lol. anyway im off, greetingz.
You don't see a problem with you playing a part in an innocent person being punished for something they didn't do?

Awesome.
__________________
Quote:
Whitechapel - Eternal refuge
My memory is slowly wallowing back
I have the power of possession in my hands
Becoming stronger every step that I take
I will destroy what has done this to me
Human scum will abide by my words
This planet is doomed, this planet is doomed.
Recost3 is offline  
Old 06-16-2010, 18:20   #92
Ahmed!!!
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 133
Ahmed!!! has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed!!! has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed!!! has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed!!! has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed!!! has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed!!! has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed!!! has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed!!! has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed!!! has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed!!! has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed!!! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Recost3 View Post
You don't see a problem with you playing a part in an innocent person being punished for something they didn't do?

Awesome.


playing a part? wat part? he had been recorded alrdy, takes 5 seconds to sign in to the forums or so but the dude dislikes the forum lol, or someone else could have sent em in, eitherway he was screwed the second he was filmed.. but i still see it from point of you ~ i had something to do with it, right? so call me a killer because someone else killed the victim and i didnt move an inch lol. Eitherway, it ended and idc anymore since the "innocent player" is acting like a diickhead.
Ahmed!!! is offline  
Old 06-17-2010, 02:32   #93
pyrophobia
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 328
pyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by *~panda~* View Post
few contradictions in one post =/ you do not care about grammatical or spelling errors on a forum, but you do care to correct his.

He understands and writes English enough to be made clear, thus he is welcome here.

Now stop writing contradicting posts. Just read your own posts for once.
why don't you continue reading to the part where I wrote
Quote:
You said help you improve so I nit picked a little. I also did it because you were being a smart ass about Zero's English. What's disturbing is number 2. Its not English, it's not anything at all if you don't make sense. You may think you do, but you don't. I'm done helping you improve.
__________________
I'M NOT THE BEST, I'M JUST EXPERIENCE
"Hoa.Mai"

Dueling Profile

First Fb vid
vs.AkiraXxx
vs.Endless

Channel Serfed
Dragon|2004-2005|--Pisces|2006-2007|--Aries|2007|

Pyrophobia 125-15 FireWarrior >Dragon (retired)
Vistar 130-130 PureBloodTrojan >Pisces (retired)
TempLe 115-15 TrojanWarrior >Aries (retired/deleted)
MasterThanh 130-133-134 WaterWarriorNinja >Aries (Active)
pyrophobia is offline  
Old 06-17-2010, 02:36   #94
pyrophobia
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 328
pyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmed!!! View Post


playing a part? wat part? he had been recorded alrdy, takes 5 seconds to sign in to the forums or so but the dude dislikes the forum lol, or someone else could have sent em in, eitherway he was screwed the second he was filmed.. but i still see it from point of you ~ i had something to do with it, right? so call me a killer because someone else killed the victim and i didnt move an inch lol. Eitherway, it ended and idc anymore since the "innocent player" is acting like a diickhead.
There goes the logic
__________________
I'M NOT THE BEST, I'M JUST EXPERIENCE
"Hoa.Mai"

Dueling Profile

First Fb vid
vs.AkiraXxx
vs.Endless

Channel Serfed
Dragon|2004-2005|--Pisces|2006-2007|--Aries|2007|

Pyrophobia 125-15 FireWarrior >Dragon (retired)
Vistar 130-130 PureBloodTrojan >Pisces (retired)
TempLe 115-15 TrojanWarrior >Aries (retired/deleted)
MasterThanh 130-133-134 WaterWarriorNinja >Aries (Active)
pyrophobia is offline  
Old 06-17-2010, 03:10   #95
*~panda~*
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 12,981
*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Recost3 View Post
You don't see a problem with you playing a part in an innocent person being punished for something they didn't do?

Awesome.
I do wonder if he is innocent :0

as far as I know its "innocent until proven otherwise". It was proven otherwise so now its guilty of all charges :x

the fact you keep saying he is innocent does refer to that you believe in his innocence.

yea sure you folks can keep making arguments towards each other but in the end that won't bring him out of botjail.

went like this, rl friend of ahmed asked to submit a vid
ahmed submitted vid
player got botjailed
y'all blame ahmed

I don't see the logic in that part but in the end Ahmed did "the right thing", which was submitting a botter.

tyvm

Last edited by *~panda~*; 06-17-2010 at 03:13.
*~panda~* is offline  
Old 06-17-2010, 03:16   #96
*~panda~*
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 12,981
*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute
besides, he is allied to a guy that did far worse, from becoming a vidster just to see all reports n bias them like mad to betraying friends over a nickel.

I got reported over 50 different times, if you are truly innocent you get off the hook every time.
*~panda~* is offline  
Old 06-17-2010, 04:16   #97
kwimmiej
Dutchess
 
kwimmiej's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Why, you wanna come over for coffee or something?
Posts: 1,705
kwimmiej has a reputation beyond reputekwimmiej has a reputation beyond reputekwimmiej has a reputation beyond reputekwimmiej has a reputation beyond reputekwimmiej has a reputation beyond reputekwimmiej has a reputation beyond reputekwimmiej has a reputation beyond reputekwimmiej has a reputation beyond reputekwimmiej has a reputation beyond reputekwimmiej has a reputation beyond reputekwimmiej has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Recost3 View Post
My only question is, why would you submit it if you didn't feel he was aimbotting? I understand that the person who recorded it doesn't do forums, but if it was me, I wouldn't have uploaded it if I didn't agree that he was aimbotting. It's not like you HAVE to upload it for someone, if you disagree and don't think he's cheating, don't have a hand in getting him botjailed. Regardless of whether or not you actually think he aimbotted, you played a part in him getting botjailed. If you say you didn't watch the video, my response will be ignorance is no excuse. You still did it. Should have watched it before submitting it, it's illogical not to.
That is exactly what I was gna say. You said multiple times you don't really believe he was aimbotting yet you uploaded it. I don't see the point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmed!!! View Post
Watched the videos afterwards, took the report form with description from a notepad with links and simply copy-pasted em lol. I myself wanted to sort this out for myself whether he was aiming or not and was surprised he actually got approved in no time x.x lol. Later he went to the community seeking help, lots of ppl bashed him instead for having stable +50 fps not just spikes. Idk, it might sound weird but thats how it went. Personally, I could care less who gets botjailed and who records or who submits ~ apathy lol...cuz like i said i barely play aqua..i dont know this dude enough to care how he'd feel when he gets botjailed even if he was legit nor did i treat him as an enemy enough to botjail him cuz he "beat me" like everyone assumes.
So basically, you helped someone else turning videos in of someone that is not botting, but just beat them and they couldn't take it. That is in my eyes, just as fail as doing it for yourself.
__________________
KayJay [132] ×Warrior-Warrior-Fire× Quit

Kimmiej [109] ×Water-Water-Water× Quit

~wind~ [130] ×Water-Trojan× Quit

I'm not arrogant..
I'm just superior to you
kwimmiej is offline  
Old 06-17-2010, 05:43   #98
*~Ahmed~*
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 29
*~Ahmed~* has a reputation beyond repute*~Ahmed~* has a reputation beyond repute*~Ahmed~* has a reputation beyond repute*~Ahmed~* has a reputation beyond repute*~Ahmed~* has a reputation beyond repute*~Ahmed~* has a reputation beyond repute*~Ahmed~* has a reputation beyond repute*~Ahmed~* has a reputation beyond repute*~Ahmed~* has a reputation beyond repute*~Ahmed~* has a reputation beyond repute*~Ahmed~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyrophobia View Post
There goes the logic
you on!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwimmiej View Post
So basically, you helped someone else turning videos in of someone that is not botting, but just beat them and they couldn't take it. That is in my eyes, just as fail as doing it for yourself.
wat does the red line mean? o_o? doing wat for myself? please stay away lol.

Edit: i didnt upload em lol, as far as i remember, i only got 1 gamerstube account, yet i dont see the videos there and like i said, eitherway he was screwed the second he was filmed.

Last edited by *~Ahmed~*; 06-17-2010 at 05:47.
*~Ahmed~* is offline  
Old 06-17-2010, 08:11   #99
MitchBowerman
aka KD
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Tx
Posts: 80
MitchBowerman is on a distinguished road
P.E.N.I.S
__________________
lastco ftw

mitchbowerman 122 war...from eagle to aqua X.x

LickMe~Mitch
nin-war-fire 130-130-116 ;o


tro-tro-tro 130

Redudnacy ftw

MLB K?
MitchBowerman is offline  
Old 06-17-2010, 08:46   #100
~Zero~
ProBotter!
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Posts: 1,159
~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by *~panda~* View Post
I got reported over 50 different times, if you are truly innocent you get off the hook every time.
I don't recall seeing you ever getting reported, on either server, so LOL at you thinking you got reported over 50 different times. ahaha
__________________
Mubarak ftw!!!
~Zero~ is offline  
Old 06-17-2010, 10:04   #101
*~panda~*
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 12,981
*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Zero~ View Post
I don't recall seeing you ever getting reported, on either server, so LOL at you thinking you got reported over 50 different times. ahaha
there are more ways to report then that one zero.
*~panda~* is offline  
Old 06-17-2010, 11:23   #102
Rydawg
Delirious
 
Rydawg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: In my house
Posts: 1,298
Rydawg has a reputation beyond reputeRydawg has a reputation beyond reputeRydawg has a reputation beyond reputeRydawg has a reputation beyond reputeRydawg has a reputation beyond reputeRydawg has a reputation beyond reputeRydawg has a reputation beyond reputeRydawg has a reputation beyond reputeRydawg has a reputation beyond reputeRydawg has a reputation beyond reputeRydawg has a reputation beyond repute
Video reporting has always been flawed and in my opinion, somewhat corrupt....Kinda like the product it's made for, which makes these discussions pointless really.
__________________
(Tiger-Aries) Retired/Deleted 132 Pure Tro
Rydawg is offline  
Old 06-17-2010, 11:54   #103
Recost3
Superbowl!
 
Recost3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 2,745
Recost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by *~panda~* View Post
I do wonder if he is innocent :0

as far as I know its "innocent until proven otherwise". It was proven otherwise so now its guilty of all charges :x

the fact you keep saying he is innocent does refer to that you believe in his innocence.

yea sure you folks can keep making arguments towards each other but in the end that won't bring him out of botjail.

went like this, rl friend of ahmed asked to submit a vid
ahmed submitted vid
player got botjailed
y'all blame ahmed

I don't see the logic in that part but in the end Ahmed did "the right thing", which was submitting a botter.

tyvm
lol what? You can't tell me you honestly believe through that video that he's an aimbotter. That's a load of bull. I don't blame Ahmed for him getting botjailed, I blame the vidsters because they did a ****ty job. However, had Ahmed not played a hand in it, he may never have been botjailed, or at the very least would not have any responsibility in it.


You REALLY don't get that it's NOT the right thing to do if he himself doesn't believe he's aimbotting? If that's the case you're just as hopeless as he is. It's a matter of morals, no amount of bickering on this forum will get him out of botjail. But it's obvious that ahmed's (and now it looks like yours) are questionable at best. Whether it was intentional or not, he DID play a hand in getting an innocent person botjailed. He wasn't proven guilty, the vidsters approved a video that never should have been approved. We've gone round and round in this argument and the evidence is clear: Thanh was not botting in the submitted video. Either foul play was involved with the vidsters OR they need new vidsters. Either way, Thanh was not botting.
__________________
Quote:
Whitechapel - Eternal refuge
My memory is slowly wallowing back
I have the power of possession in my hands
Becoming stronger every step that I take
I will destroy what has done this to me
Human scum will abide by my words
This planet is doomed, this planet is doomed.
Recost3 is offline  
Old 06-17-2010, 12:27   #104
*~panda~*
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 12,981
*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Recost3 View Post
lol what? You can't tell me you honestly believe through that video that he's an aimbotter. That's a load of bull. I don't blame Ahmed for him getting botjailed, I blame the vidsters because they did a ****ty job. However, had Ahmed not played a hand in it, he may never have been botjailed, or at the very least would not have any responsibility in it.


You REALLY don't get that it's NOT the right thing to do if he himself doesn't believe he's aimbotting? If that's the case you're just as hopeless as he is. It's a matter of morals, no amount of bickering on this forum will get him out of botjail. But it's obvious that ahmed's (and now it looks like yours) are questionable at best. Whether it was intentional or not, he DID play a hand in getting an innocent person botjailed. He wasn't proven guilty, the vidsters approved a video that never should have been approved. We've gone round and round in this argument and the evidence is clear: Thanh was not botting in the submitted video. Either foul play was involved with the vidsters OR they need new vidsters. Either way, Thanh was not botting.
blame the flawed system. the fact evelyin didn't release him means he has a previous record of bots or was put on the suspicious list. There are a lot of things going on that we don't know about. For example, TQ has a blacklist of people doing odd things, but won't botjail them for it. That are the records Evelyin has. Sure the vidster system is flawed, but the GM check-up system isn't.

I have yet to see an innocent player be denied to be released by a GM. If it wasn't for an aimbot then, it was for a lvl bot, edit, multiclient, pvp bot or any other kind of tool out there to assist you.

Why did they submit masterthanh altho the odds were likely that he didn't bot? Because they wanted the vidsters to put him in. That way thanh would request an audience with a GM, who would check her records to see if his behaviour was suspicious or if their blacklist picked anything up. Seeing him cry that the GM didn't let him off the hook speaks for itself.

So I repeat, he isn't innocent.

He is guilty, most likely for something else like a minor multi or sound file removal, etc etc, but guilty nonetheless.

The vid maker took the case to TQ, not to the community. He breached the TOS by doing something he shouldn't have done.

I respect your point of view but it is obvious you do not have the full information how the whole player botjailing system goes into work. Once you come to learn how the GM system works, you would notice that he indeed cheated in some form.

That's it, tyvm

Last edited by *~panda~*; 06-17-2010 at 12:30.
*~panda~* is offline  
Old 06-17-2010, 12:28   #105
*~Ahmed~*
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 29
*~Ahmed~* has a reputation beyond repute*~Ahmed~* has a reputation beyond repute*~Ahmed~* has a reputation beyond repute*~Ahmed~* has a reputation beyond repute*~Ahmed~* has a reputation beyond repute*~Ahmed~* has a reputation beyond repute*~Ahmed~* has a reputation beyond repute*~Ahmed~* has a reputation beyond repute*~Ahmed~* has a reputation beyond repute*~Ahmed~* has a reputation beyond repute*~Ahmed~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rydawg View Post
Video reporting has always been flawed and in my opinion, somewhat corrupt....Kinda like the product it's made for, which makes these discussions pointless really.
^

requirements for reporting are outdated, game got so ****ed up by the new updates.

And yeh, stupid ppl would still argue and **** about obvious cheat just because they're guildies or friends.
*~Ahmed~* is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:58.