Closed Thread

Old 08-10-2009, 14:15   #1
Peter2030
™Iam¤Pro™

Peter2030 has a reputation beyond reputePeter2030 has a reputation beyond reputePeter2030 has a reputation beyond reputePeter2030 has a reputation beyond reputePeter2030 has a reputation beyond reputePeter2030 has a reputation beyond reputePeter2030 has a reputation beyond reputePeter2030 has a reputation beyond reputePeter2030 has a reputation beyond reputePeter2030 has a reputation beyond reputePeter2030 has a reputation beyond repute
Angry Want Fight Some One...Come Join Us.

Hello...
If u Want Fight one u Dont Like Him Come Here And post ....
Have Fun
Old 08-10-2009, 14:20   #2
Peter2030
™Iam¤Pro™

Peter2030 has a reputation beyond reputePeter2030 has a reputation beyond reputePeter2030 has a reputation beyond reputePeter2030 has a reputation beyond reputePeter2030 has a reputation beyond reputePeter2030 has a reputation beyond reputePeter2030 has a reputation beyond reputePeter2030 has a reputation beyond reputePeter2030 has a reputation beyond reputePeter2030 has a reputation beyond reputePeter2030 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

1st post about the whole one i seen in this game...He Think coz he talk english good he have all the world and he can do anything But no u are just a normal guy or Ga.y idk hehe..Btw >> Ta7ya masr ya 3am.
Old 08-10-2009, 14:32   #3
L!feThaon

L!feThaon has a reputation beyond reputeL!feThaon has a reputation beyond reputeL!feThaon has a reputation beyond reputeL!feThaon has a reputation beyond reputeL!feThaon has a reputation beyond reputeL!feThaon has a reputation beyond reputeL!feThaon has a reputation beyond reputeL!feThaon has a reputation beyond reputeL!feThaon has a reputation beyond reputeL!feThaon has a reputation beyond reputeL!feThaon has a reputation beyond repute
I wanna Fight this non loyaal person who talk **** about his country to satisfy others where ever he live wo ever is him >>come i will give you some

http://islamtomorrow.com/islam/

Dani :You are the best friend i had ever meet and you will be forever <3 you know what are you for me

Gosia: few words is enough to show my feeling . Love Cant Lie <3

Peter : Best male friend i ever seen and he is a man by the meaning of word . ashta ya man
Old 08-10-2009, 14:37   #4
Peter2030
™Iam¤Pro™

Quote:
Originally Posted by L!feThaon View Post
I wanna Fight this non loyaal person who talk **** about his country to satisfy others where ever he live wo ever is him >>come i will give you some
Hahahahaha I hope one come
Old 08-10-2009, 15:33   #5
*Red_Ranger*
†ƒo®§âk£n†

*Red_Ranger* has a reputation beyond repute*Red_Ranger* has a reputation beyond repute*Red_Ranger* has a reputation beyond repute*Red_Ranger* has a reputation beyond repute*Red_Ranger* has a reputation beyond repute*Red_Ranger* has a reputation beyond repute*Red_Ranger* has a reputation beyond repute*Red_Ranger* has a reputation beyond repute*Red_Ranger* has a reputation beyond repute*Red_Ranger* has a reputation beyond repute*Red_Ranger* has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to *Red_Ranger*
Roooooooooooooooooooooooooooofl , You people are mindless. =x , Pwnt !
By the way , Get your mind back and do US favor and leave this forums , Its overpowered on you people . You guyz are like the people who saying " I have eyes so I can smell ;D PWNT!!!!

Your place where you guyz will find people have the same level of mind "Like your poor minds ofc" is http://bbs.arab.91.com/
Hope you guyz understand that THIS FORUMS FOR THE DECENT ENGLISH SPEAKERS!!! did you Get my ****ing point or still your poor mind didn't get it ? ;x
By the way : ta7ya masr ya baba .
And I've been joining with the english men because they are respected!! And try to control yourself , We arn't fighting with insulting , We are just having fun at the last .;x
@Peter , I thought you were smarter.

Last edited by *Red_Ranger*; 08-10-2009 at 15:37.
Old 08-10-2009, 16:12   #6
Peter2030
™Iam¤Pro™

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Red_Ranger* View Post
Roooooooooooooooooooooooooooofl , You people are mindless. =x , Pwnt !
By the way , Get your mind back and do US favor and leave this forums , Its overpowered on you people . You guyz are like the people who saying " I have eyes so I can smell ;D PWNT!!!!

Your place where you guyz will find people have the same level of mind "Like your poor minds ofc" is http://bbs.arab.91.com/
Hope you guyz understand that THIS FORUMS FOR THE DECENT ENGLISH SPEAKERS!!! did you Get my ****ing point or still your poor mind didn't get it ? ;x
By the way : ta7ya masr ya baba .
And I've been joining with the english men because they are respected!! And try to control yourself , We arn't fighting with insulting , We are just having fun at the last .;x
@Peter , I thought you were smarter.

LoooL
I Do W/e i want ...and i come here just for u guyz so ill not leave u alone only if i take banned
By the way : Baba f al bet ya 7apepe

and yes iam smarter..than u all.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: