Old 06-04-2009, 19:50   #1
MxxM

MxxM is on a distinguished road
~Chase~ aimbot and speedhack!! which was played by haze~ and janikx in this server

~Chase~ which is a king in daimond server was played by haze~ and janikxonce a botter always a botter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edxsL...eature=related

lol the non cheater huh.. yaw **** talkers

best guild in fire server

Life is Meaningless, It's after death that we are truly tested !

I hate botter.... but i hate tq even more
More botters = Tq destruction
Tq destruction = Me happy
MxxM is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-04-2009, 20:46   #2
TurboSkank

TurboSkank has a reputation beyond reputeTurboSkank has a reputation beyond reputeTurboSkank has a reputation beyond reputeTurboSkank has a reputation beyond reputeTurboSkank has a reputation beyond reputeTurboSkank has a reputation beyond reputeTurboSkank has a reputation beyond reputeTurboSkank has a reputation beyond reputeTurboSkank has a reputation beyond reputeTurboSkank has a reputation beyond reputeTurboSkank has a reputation beyond repute
You're a cheating loser. Thats probably you.

~erenit
My Crew: Duckies, Pusher,~~*NAM*~~, Antikillz, Varror Faith~.None of those people play anymore, so I have no real friends.
Coolest person on Fire server. By far.

I play on Lucky7 server too now XD
I'm Weezy, shoot me a whisper ingame or whatnot.
TurboSkank is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-04-2009, 20:54   #3
MxxM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboSkank View Post
You're a cheating loser. Thats probably you.
go ask them who played that character during 2008

Last edited by MxxM; 06-04-2009 at 23:16.
Old 06-04-2009, 21:05   #4
~Unborn~
~Xion~

~Unborn~ is on a distinguished road
lol 0_o random vid of some noob aiming and telling its haze good job looser
Retired
ThE LEgEnD
LoVe2HaTe

[Whisper]Yin~ speaks to ~Unborn~: u sue aimbot u fking little moran[18:44]
[Whisper]Юl speaks to ~Unborn~: you use aimbot but a bit different[4:19]
[Whisper]a7med speaks to ~Unborn~: Nice aimbot[17:30]
~Unborn~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-04-2009, 21:50   #5
fish.flute
sky pirate

fish.flute has a reputation beyond reputefish.flute has a reputation beyond reputefish.flute has a reputation beyond reputefish.flute has a reputation beyond reputefish.flute has a reputation beyond reputefish.flute has a reputation beyond reputefish.flute has a reputation beyond reputefish.flute has a reputation beyond reputefish.flute has a reputation beyond reputefish.flute has a reputation beyond reputefish.flute has a reputation beyond repute
'tis not even aimin'.....notice he misses like 46 times?

besides, Rich and Mark stopped playing Diamond a long time ago....

And also, the ping is ****ty......
I have met some amazing people on Conquer. Some are still around, but many more have left. 'Tis sad to have lost touched with so many of you, 'cause you're some of the awesomest people I've ever met. So, to all friends out there, I dedicate my siggie to you.

<3 to Lizzeh 'cuz she's still the coolestest person in the game
fish.flute is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-04-2009, 21:53   #6
TurboSkank

TurboSkank has a reputation beyond reputeTurboSkank has a reputation beyond reputeTurboSkank has a reputation beyond reputeTurboSkank has a reputation beyond reputeTurboSkank has a reputation beyond reputeTurboSkank has a reputation beyond reputeTurboSkank has a reputation beyond reputeTurboSkank has a reputation beyond reputeTurboSkank has a reputation beyond reputeTurboSkank has a reputation beyond reputeTurboSkank has a reputation beyond repute
I think it was just her ****ty connection, so shes whining. cuz there were like 50 people in that video going really fast.

~erenit
My Crew: Duckies, Pusher,~~*NAM*~~, Antikillz, Varror Faith~.None of those people play anymore, so I have no real friends.
Coolest person on Fire server. By far.

I play on Lucky7 server too now XD
I'm Weezy, shoot me a whisper ingame or whatnot.
TurboSkank is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-04-2009, 21:54   #7
MxxM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fish.flute View Post
'tis not even aimin'.....notice he misses like 46 times?

besides, Rich and Mark stopped playing Diamond a long time ago....

And also, the ping is ****ty......

long time ago huh.. yaw mean like 9 months ago they quit diamond and came to fire server lmao

Old 06-04-2009, 22:32   #8
fish.flute
sky pirate

fish.flute has a reputation beyond reputefish.flute has a reputation beyond reputefish.flute has a reputation beyond reputefish.flute has a reputation beyond reputefish.flute has a reputation beyond reputefish.flute has a reputation beyond reputefish.flute has a reputation beyond reputefish.flute has a reputation beyond reputefish.flute has a reputation beyond reputefish.flute has a reputation beyond reputefish.flute has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MxxM View Post
long time ago huh.. yaw mean like 9 months ago they quit diamond and came to fire server lmao
yeah...but the video was from November...and they were outa Diamond before November...

I would know...I left Diamond with them.....
I have met some amazing people on Conquer. Some are still around, but many more have left. 'Tis sad to have lost touched with so many of you, 'cause you're some of the awesomest people I've ever met. So, to all friends out there, I dedicate my siggie to you.

<3 to Lizzeh 'cuz she's still the coolestest person in the game
fish.flute is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-04-2009, 23:05   #9
Janixa
.☆.Liz.☆.

Janixa has a reputation beyond reputeJanixa has a reputation beyond reputeJanixa has a reputation beyond reputeJanixa has a reputation beyond reputeJanixa has a reputation beyond reputeJanixa has a reputation beyond reputeJanixa has a reputation beyond reputeJanixa has a reputation beyond reputeJanixa has a reputation beyond reputeJanixa has a reputation beyond reputeJanixa has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
LOL what a retard =]

1. We moved here in August vid was made in November.

2. That's not Haze playing, it's our friend Ryu the owner of Chase.

3. He's not even botting lmfao, check botjail thread~ (It's Dabish's ****ty connection - who was a known aim botter )

4.Get your facts straight before you make yourself look even more stupid lmao, dumbass.

Mint<3

***9829;Love2Hate

It's not about surviving the storm; just how to dance in the rain

..***9734;..***9734;..***9734;..***9734;..***9734;..***9734;..***9734;..***9734;..***9734;..***9734;..***9734;..***9734;..***9734;..***9734;..***9734;..
Janixa is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-04-2009, 23:17   #10
MxxM

lol i thought u guys have nothing to do with botters

and even with ****ty connection there is no way he can be faster then his own fb
go talk to someone else

Old 06-04-2009, 23:29   #11
Janixa
.☆.Liz.☆.

Janixa has a reputation beyond reputeJanixa has a reputation beyond reputeJanixa has a reputation beyond reputeJanixa has a reputation beyond reputeJanixa has a reputation beyond reputeJanixa has a reputation beyond reputeJanixa has a reputation beyond reputeJanixa has a reputation beyond reputeJanixa has a reputation beyond reputeJanixa has a reputation beyond reputeJanixa has a reputation beyond repute
DABISH has the **** connection/lag Chase has the good connection, get it? Probably not huh.

Let me simplify it for you, in a way you might understand.

'yaw know chase aint ere aimbotten'

Mint<3

***9829;Love2Hate

..***9734;..***9734;..***9734;..***9734;..***9734;..***9734;..***9734;..***9734;..***9734;..***9734;..***9734;..***9734;..***9734;..***9734;..***9734;..
Old 06-04-2009, 23:50   #12
MxxM

lmao it seems u are the one who didn't understand wut i said..

let me tell u much clear way

i said even if dabish has a ****ty connection there is no way u guys will be teleporting all around the place like that and even jumping faster then your own fb! now do u understand or should i talk in camel language

Old 06-05-2009, 00:00   #13
Janix
Banned

Janix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond repute
If someone is lagging, other people tend to seem like they are standing still for a split second, when the server updates they move faster.

http://www.gamerstube.com/view_video...e551367212ae73

me fbing

That char is played by ryuking, and was at the time this video was made.

Was it botjailed? Nope. There is a reason for that numb nuts. Because he wasnt hacking.

I'll find the origonal thread Dabish posted on for your idiotic reading pleasure LOL.

I guess this is another attempt to desperately try to get us to come back, and another fail =( Good job.
Janix is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-05-2009, 00:07   #14
Janix
Banned

Janix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond repute
Couldnt find the original thread from Dabish. But here you go.

That vid was made in november. (The 11th)

http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=555023

Thats me no longer controlling that char, in september. (The 9th)

Owned? LOL! I wonder how much trolling and investigating you had to do, to find that vid and trace it back to us. . Obviously you didnt dig deep enough. /Worst attempt at flaming me ever. Congratz.

Last edited by Janix; 06-05-2009 at 00:17.
Janix is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-05-2009, 00:25   #15
Janixa
.☆.Liz.☆.

Quote:
lmao it seems u are the one who didn't understand wut i said..

let me tell u much clear way

i said even if dabish has a ****ty connection there is no way u guys will be teleporting all around the place like that and even jumping faster then your own fb! now do u understand or should i talk in camel language
I wasn't aware you spoke 'camel' language, but that explains why you keep spitting useless **** everywhere =)

If Dabish is lagging, it will look as though other people are speed hacking around her, because their connection is faster and hers needs to catch up .
They're not jumping ahead of their own fbs LOL. It just looks like that on Dabishys screen comprende`?

Now if you don't mind, I'm done trying to drum stuff into your empty head, it's like watering dead grass.

Mint<3

***9829;Love2Hate

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: