Old 05-03-2009, 11:32   #16
Diāvolo<3
BALD PRIDE

Diāvolo<3 has a reputation beyond reputeDiāvolo<3 has a reputation beyond reputeDiāvolo<3 has a reputation beyond reputeDiāvolo<3 has a reputation beyond reputeDiāvolo<3 has a reputation beyond reputeDiāvolo<3 has a reputation beyond reputeDiāvolo<3 has a reputation beyond reputeDiāvolo<3 has a reputation beyond reputeDiāvolo<3 has a reputation beyond reputeDiāvolo<3 has a reputation beyond reputeDiāvolo<3 has a reputation beyond repute
gratz nups
130-130-130
G
ødd
Ninja-War-Wat
130-130-129

HoNoR~ Guild Leader

Its time we stand and say.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNqUORIFV4I
Diāvolo<3 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-03-2009, 11:45   #17
lolen

lolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond repute
Btw aki check my sig. I am god.
Level: 130-130-136
Build: Water - War - Troj

Roxas~ Speaks to Bob~: nice bot mark
lolen is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-03-2009, 13:37   #18
^Beau_*

^Beau_* has much to be proud of^Beau_* has much to be proud of^Beau_* has much to be proud of^Beau_* has much to be proud of^Beau_* has much to be proud of^Beau_* has much to be proud of^Beau_* has much to be proud of^Beau_* has much to be proud of^Beau_* has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by lolen View Post
Man that plan rocked LOL and hey it worked LMFAO.

Also we might not have gotten gold cup but if you look at the super gwars we still did better than TK

First Super gwar

Gold to us
Bronze to us
Bronze to TK

Second Super gwar

Gold to TK
Silver to us

Everyone did a great job ;o
Now is what counts, not the first super guildwar!
Lvl: 130-130-105
Guild:TemplarKnights

Name: Yuki~
Server: Fire
Class: Trojan-warrior-trojan
Lvl: 130-130-130
Guild:TemplarKnights
^Beau_* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-03-2009, 13:44   #19
Neukku^^

Neukku^^ has a reputation beyond reputeNeukku^^ has a reputation beyond reputeNeukku^^ has a reputation beyond reputeNeukku^^ has a reputation beyond reputeNeukku^^ has a reputation beyond reputeNeukku^^ has a reputation beyond reputeNeukku^^ has a reputation beyond reputeNeukku^^ has a reputation beyond reputeNeukku^^ has a reputation beyond reputeNeukku^^ has a reputation beyond reputeNeukku^^ has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Neukku^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by ^Beau_* View Post
Now is what counts, not the first super guildwar!
I still has it

Kyoshiro~ tro-war-tro 130-130-135
GuildLeader of Tranquility

Royalty_EU

Aki~ wat-war-tro 130-130-136
Neukku^^ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-03-2009, 13:48   #20
ThugNin
Banned

ThugNin has a reputation beyond reputeThugNin has a reputation beyond reputeThugNin has a reputation beyond reputeThugNin has a reputation beyond reputeThugNin has a reputation beyond reputeThugNin has a reputation beyond reputeThugNin has a reputation beyond reputeThugNin has a reputation beyond reputeThugNin has a reputation beyond reputeThugNin has a reputation beyond reputeThugNin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janix View Post
Yep another GW thread which will probably turn into another flame thread.

Awesome job everyone, even those who called that we should hit pole at the end, i hate you guys, you nearly gave me a heart attack. But hey hey, we won !

Gratz on the Silver Cup to our side, better than nothing ^_^.
Why wud we flame if i didnt join. Anyway this TK gotta change. I'll fix it with danut and plover later. Gzz anyway. @Janix, why u nearly had a heart atk if u dun take the game so serious. Some1 changed
ThugNin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-03-2009, 14:06   #21
Janix
Banned

Janix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThugNin View Post
Why wud we flame if i didnt join. Anyway this TK gotta change. I'll fix it with danut and plover later. Gzz anyway. @Janix, why u nearly had a heart atk if u dun take the game so serious. Some1 changed
Whats taking the game serious got to do with anything retard?

Besides, that was a joke. Learn to differentiate (if u know that that means) idiot. Its called using a symbolic word or phrase that people will understand/relate with- to make them realize how dumb it was, and emphasize how close the win was.

My god your stupid. Please do everyone a favor and gtfo out of our gw thread if your just gonna make stupid comments like that.
Janix is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-03-2009, 14:16   #22
ThugNin
Banned

ThugNin has a reputation beyond reputeThugNin has a reputation beyond reputeThugNin has a reputation beyond reputeThugNin has a reputation beyond reputeThugNin has a reputation beyond reputeThugNin has a reputation beyond reputeThugNin has a reputation beyond reputeThugNin has a reputation beyond reputeThugNin has a reputation beyond reputeThugNin has a reputation beyond reputeThugNin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Whats taking the game serious got to do with anything retard?

Besides, that was a joke. Learn to differentiate (if u know that that means) idiot. Its called using a symbolic word or phrase that people will understand/relate with- to make them realize how dumb it was, and emphasize how close the win was.

My god your stupid. Please do everyone a favor and gtfo out of our gw thread if your just gonna make stupid comments like that.
Starting to lose control? I know it was a joke, so do wat i said
Old 05-03-2009, 14:19   #23
Janixa
.☆.Liz.☆.

Janixa has a reputation beyond reputeJanixa has a reputation beyond reputeJanixa has a reputation beyond reputeJanixa has a reputation beyond reputeJanixa has a reputation beyond reputeJanixa has a reputation beyond reputeJanixa has a reputation beyond reputeJanixa has a reputation beyond reputeJanixa has a reputation beyond reputeJanixa has a reputation beyond reputeJanixa has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Only an idiot would think he meant - LITERALLY have a heart attack, I guess someone stayed the same.

Mint<3

***9829;Love2Hate

It's not about surviving the storm; just how to dance in the rain

..***9734;..***9734;..***9734;..***9734;..***9734;..***9734;..***9734;..***9734;..***9734;..***9734;..***9734;..***9734;..***9734;..***9734;..***9734;..
Janixa is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-03-2009, 14:20   #24
Janixa
.☆.Liz.☆.

Janixa has a reputation beyond reputeJanixa has a reputation beyond reputeJanixa has a reputation beyond reputeJanixa has a reputation beyond reputeJanixa has a reputation beyond reputeJanixa has a reputation beyond reputeJanixa has a reputation beyond reputeJanixa has a reputation beyond reputeJanixa has a reputation beyond reputeJanixa has a reputation beyond reputeJanixa has a reputation beyond repute
Double post. (jaja lazy )
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neukku^^ View Post
Tbh it was planned from start. Me and Mark had this awesome plan what ofc worked coz godking of fire was there!
Quote:
You're both going to hell.

Mint<3

***9829;Love2Hate

It's not about surviving the storm; just how to dance in the rain

..***9734;..***9734;..***9734;..***9734;..***9734;..***9734;..***9734;..***9734;..***9734;..***9734;..***9734;..***9734;..***9734;..***9734;..***9734;..
Janixa is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-03-2009, 14:22   #25
ThugNin
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janixa View Post
Only an idiot would think he meant - LITERALLY have a heart attack, I guess someone stayed the same.
That was sarcasm, but seems to me that he is tensed.
Old 05-03-2009, 14:26   #26
Janix
Banned

Janix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
That was sarcasm, but seems to me that he is tensed.
Seems to me that u fail at sarcasm. Or making sense for that matter. You came to the thread to ask us; 'why would it turn into a flame thread' then try and flame me?

You sir, are an idiot.

Last edited by Janix; 05-03-2009 at 14:34.
Old 05-03-2009, 14:35   #27
ThugNin
Banned

Quote:
Seems to me that u fail at sarcasm. Or making sense for that matter. You came to the thread to ask us; 'why would it turn into a flame thread' then try and flame me?

You sir, are an idiot.
I wonder who is the idiot, i said "why wud i flame if i didnt join the Gw" And then said "why u were about to have a heartatk if......" = called sarcasm, got no intention to flame.
Old 05-03-2009, 14:44   #28
Janix
Banned

Quote:
I wonder who is the idiot, i said "why wud i flame if i didnt join the Gw" And then said "why u were about to have a heartatk if......" = called sarcasm, got no intention to flame.
LOL point proven. You dont even know the MEANING of the word sarcasm within the context that you used it.

Here, perhaps this will help:

sar·casm (sär'k***257;z'***601;m)
noun.
  1. A cutting, often ironic remark intended to wound.
  2. A form of wit that is marked by the use of sarcastic language and is intended to make its victim the butt of contempt or ridicule.
Being sarcastic is in itself trying to flame.

But hey, in order to keep the peace within my thread, and so that i personally dont have to listen to your crap anymore- (seeing as your not going to leave) - ill make the mature move..:

ThugNin This message is hidden because ThugNin is on your ignore list.
Old 05-03-2009, 14:48   #29
DedarkZ

DedarkZ has a reputation beyond reputeDedarkZ has a reputation beyond reputeDedarkZ has a reputation beyond reputeDedarkZ has a reputation beyond reputeDedarkZ has a reputation beyond reputeDedarkZ has a reputation beyond reputeDedarkZ has a reputation beyond reputeDedarkZ has a reputation beyond reputeDedarkZ has a reputation beyond reputeDedarkZ has a reputation beyond reputeDedarkZ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
my religion doesn't believe in god. you're not real!

Sup brahflaski?
DedarkZ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-03-2009, 14:50   #30
Janix
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DedarkZ View Post
my religion doesn't believe in god. you're not real!
Devil worship is wrong

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: