Old 07-30-2008, 13:49   #1
MorrisvilleMMMP

MorrisvilleMMMP has a reputation beyond reputeMorrisvilleMMMP has a reputation beyond reputeMorrisvilleMMMP has a reputation beyond reputeMorrisvilleMMMP has a reputation beyond reputeMorrisvilleMMMP has a reputation beyond reputeMorrisvilleMMMP has a reputation beyond reputeMorrisvilleMMMP has a reputation beyond reputeMorrisvilleMMMP has a reputation beyond reputeMorrisvilleMMMP has a reputation beyond reputeMorrisvilleMMMP has a reputation beyond reputeMorrisvilleMMMP has a reputation beyond repute
Angry This is such a great sever

Everything was going fine until i asked to join LE because i heard it was a good guild. After that projects accused me of being a hacker/scammer because i had bought some1 elses gear that were scammed i had no clue. Then i had to go threw all this **** with them them tried to buy it back cheaper then what i bought it and i said hell no because im not loosing money being that i bulked. Then he went into give me the gears back or they would report it being cheecheesama or something like that is a big bulker and knows GMs real well and that i would be banned. Is projects just a ******* or did this this scamming really happen i dont have any problems with projects or any of the LE i just wanna know why would i get banned and why would u guys threaten to kos me when i had nothing to do with this.
Old 07-30-2008, 14:10   #2
~Nandarie~

~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MorrisvilleMMMP View Post
Everything was going fine until i asked to join LE because i heard it was a good guild. After that projects accused me of being a hacker/scammer because i had bought some1 elses gear that were scammed i had no clue. Then i had to go threw all this **** with them them tried to buy it back cheaper then what i bought it and i said hell no because im not loosing money being that i bulked. Then he went into give me the gears back or they would report it being cheecheesama or something like that is a big bulker and knows GMs real well and that i would be banned. Is projects just a ******* or did this this scamming really happen i dont have any problems with projects or any of the LE i just wanna know why would i get banned and why would u guys threaten to kos me when i had nothing to do with this.
**** them and don't listen to them...don't give them ****...give them a big finger and tell them they can stick it up their ass...you bought those items fair and square (I assume)...scam is part of game...they can just get over it.
~Nandarie~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-30-2008, 14:23   #3
MorrisvilleMMMP

MorrisvilleMMMP has a reputation beyond reputeMorrisvilleMMMP has a reputation beyond reputeMorrisvilleMMMP has a reputation beyond reputeMorrisvilleMMMP has a reputation beyond reputeMorrisvilleMMMP has a reputation beyond reputeMorrisvilleMMMP has a reputation beyond reputeMorrisvilleMMMP has a reputation beyond reputeMorrisvilleMMMP has a reputation beyond reputeMorrisvilleMMMP has a reputation beyond reputeMorrisvilleMMMP has a reputation beyond reputeMorrisvilleMMMP has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Nandarie~ View Post
**** them and don't listen to them...don't give them ****...give them a big finger and tell them they can stick it up their ass...you bought those items fair and square (I assume)...scam is part of game...they can just get over it.
Thats how i felt and yes i bought them fair and square how was i suppose to know they were scammed but i wasent gonna give them to them after thinking it over and i dont think i should be able to get banned
Old 07-30-2008, 14:47   #4
googleboy

googleboy has a reputation beyond reputegoogleboy has a reputation beyond reputegoogleboy has a reputation beyond reputegoogleboy has a reputation beyond reputegoogleboy has a reputation beyond reputegoogleboy has a reputation beyond reputegoogleboy has a reputation beyond reputegoogleboy has a reputation beyond reputegoogleboy has a reputation beyond reputegoogleboy has a reputation beyond reputegoogleboy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Nandarie~ View Post

If you were from Ruby, you would understand the real story which we have not told him yet .
[Whisper]Projects speaks to Labtech: you mean[13:48]
[Whisper]Projects speaks to Labtech: run[13:48]
[Whisper]Labtech speaks to Projects: i prefer tacticaly withdrawal[13:49]
[Whisper]Labtech speaks to Projects: got to know when you cant win[13:49]
Admittance?
Quote:
[Whisper]Labtech speaks to Projects: but i dont want people to think they owned me when they beat me by lag not skill[14:2]
[Whisper]Labtech speaks to Projects: you have killed me by skill before lol[14:2]
googleboy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-30-2008, 15:05   #5
MorrisvilleMMMP

Quote:
Originally Posted by googleboy View Post
If you were from Ruby, you would understand the real story which we have not told him yet .
well then tell me the real story and u acted like a real ******* telling me that i was kos and that i was gonna get banned.
Old 07-30-2008, 19:28   #6
googleboy

googleboy has a reputation beyond reputegoogleboy has a reputation beyond reputegoogleboy has a reputation beyond reputegoogleboy has a reputation beyond reputegoogleboy has a reputation beyond reputegoogleboy has a reputation beyond reputegoogleboy has a reputation beyond reputegoogleboy has a reputation beyond reputegoogleboy has a reputation beyond reputegoogleboy has a reputation beyond reputegoogleboy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
well then tell me the real story and u acted like a real ******* telling me that i was kos and that i was gonna get banned.
I got 1 more day and the GMs for sure will reply to me. Then you sure will know what happened....
[Whisper]Projects speaks to Labtech: you mean[13:48]
[Whisper]Projects speaks to Labtech: run[13:48]
[Whisper]Labtech speaks to Projects: i prefer tacticaly withdrawal[13:49]
[Whisper]Labtech speaks to Projects: got to know when you cant win[13:49]
Admittance?
Quote:
[Whisper]Labtech speaks to Projects: but i dont want people to think they owned me when they beat me by lag not skill[14:2]
[Whisper]Labtech speaks to Projects: you have killed me by skill before lol[14:2]
googleboy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-30-2008, 19:46   #7
brolly000060
2nd rb nub

brolly000060 has a reputation beyond reputebrolly000060 has a reputation beyond reputebrolly000060 has a reputation beyond reputebrolly000060 has a reputation beyond reputebrolly000060 has a reputation beyond reputebrolly000060 has a reputation beyond reputebrolly000060 has a reputation beyond reputebrolly000060 has a reputation beyond reputebrolly000060 has a reputation beyond reputebrolly000060 has a reputation beyond reputebrolly000060 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by googleboy View Post
I got 1 more day and the GMs for sure will reply to me. Then you sure will know what happened....
I go on live support and they answer me every single time. You don't buy dbs you can't contact gm's.

And I'll fight on this guys side, he's really cool, and he's also innoscent as far as scamming goes.
#12Brolly#12-130-130-132 Tro-War-Ninja (Active)
brolly000060-110-130-131 PURE water (Inactive-ish)
~weeeezer~-110-130 Wat-Arch (Inactive)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2+2=5 View Post
ruby has the potential to be great, and it has been at times, its just that everyone takes things so seriosusly and ruins it. Its a game, play it laid back and care free and it is fun (like it should be), not stressful and full of drama.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllYourBase View Post
I just like to take you seriously, since it seems to piss you off. =O
Guess who's baaaaaackkkk???
brolly000060 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-30-2008, 14:11   #8
Soter
someday

Soter has a reputation beyond reputeSoter has a reputation beyond reputeSoter has a reputation beyond reputeSoter has a reputation beyond reputeSoter has a reputation beyond reputeSoter has a reputation beyond reputeSoter has a reputation beyond reputeSoter has a reputation beyond reputeSoter has a reputation beyond reputeSoter has a reputation beyond reputeSoter has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
KOS
Old 07-31-2008, 10:56   #9
projects

projects has a reputation beyond reputeprojects has a reputation beyond reputeprojects has a reputation beyond reputeprojects has a reputation beyond reputeprojects has a reputation beyond reputeprojects has a reputation beyond reputeprojects has a reputation beyond reputeprojects has a reputation beyond reputeprojects has a reputation beyond reputeprojects has a reputation beyond reputeprojects has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Last time I knew Morrisville or even $street$ was not in LE so which char are you hiding out that got in?
Old 07-31-2008, 11:19   #10
MorrisvilleMMMP

Quote:
Originally Posted by projects View Post
Last time I knew Morrisville or even $street$ was not in LE so which char are you hiding out that got in?
What are u talking about i never said that i got into LE i said i heard it was a good guild. So what are u talking about and tell me were i ever said i had a chracter in LE?
Old 08-05-2008, 04:57   #11
Astrix
i own kay?

Astrix has a reputation beyond reputeAstrix has a reputation beyond reputeAstrix has a reputation beyond reputeAstrix has a reputation beyond reputeAstrix has a reputation beyond reputeAstrix has a reputation beyond reputeAstrix has a reputation beyond reputeAstrix has a reputation beyond reputeAstrix has a reputation beyond reputeAstrix has a reputation beyond reputeAstrix has a reputation beyond repute
ill tell u what will do.... projects u need to find out whos alwayswithyou new main im sure if he sold the gears he have new ***ass acc and leave the poor guy alone u cant blame him humper or whatever her name is shared the acc he knew the risk and he took it.... so u cant put the blame on him and kos him and really he wont get banned so many ppl said **** that hypnotic will get banned and nothing happend i would be happy tho if hypnotic would get banned it would own

Whisper]lildandash speaks to Amuez: u aimboter nice video iam buyer db i will banned u hahah [18:32] eggys:/

Astrix [Active? mm not really]
130-130-118 Trojan-Warrior-Trojan
2nd Rb Date 12.01.09

Thx rogue for the avatars
Astrix is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-31-2008, 12:50   #12
Santix
Sir Tano

Santix has a reputation beyond reputeSantix has a reputation beyond reputeSantix has a reputation beyond reputeSantix has a reputation beyond reputeSantix has a reputation beyond reputeSantix has a reputation beyond reputeSantix has a reputation beyond reputeSantix has a reputation beyond reputeSantix has a reputation beyond reputeSantix has a reputation beyond reputeSantix has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
whuta weird coincidence....

u decided to "bulk" the same day humper got scammed... and... u just had luck... buying his gears for cheap?

u telling us u bought dbs when humper where getting scammed and then u just bought those gears...

im sorry man... i belive in santa

but i dont belive this ****
Retired CO after TALISMAN PATCHES
want the coolest avatar u will ever have!! then u ugly noob check this link!
http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthread.php?t=465998
Quote:
Originally posted by AmoN
Too bad when someone is acting like a pro when he doesnt have his own char ;F
Santix is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-31-2008, 13:03   #13
MorrisvilleMMMP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santix View Post
whuta weird coincidence....

u decided to "bulk" the same day humper got scammed... and... u just had luck... buying his gears for cheap?

u telling us u bought dbs when humper where getting scammed and then u just bought those gears...

im sorry man... i belive in santa

Well first it takes 3 days to get a bulk pack. So that cant be a coincidence and obviously when i saw humperdink in the market she was like 115 so the person that scammed her had the items for a while because when i bought them they were all low lvl which is the reason why i bought them. So i dont know what to tell ya and yea why is projects fighting some1 elses battles so that mean that person knows that she cant do anything because she lent the gears to a freind and it was her own mistake. But i am really sry for her. But unless i get what i orginally paid for the gears im keeping them sry.
Old 07-31-2008, 13:26   #14
<|Щɪɫɔɧ|>
Shoukyaku

<|Щɪɫɔɧ|> has a reputation beyond repute<|Щɪɫɔɧ|> has a reputation beyond repute<|Щɪɫɔɧ|> has a reputation beyond repute<|Щɪɫɔɧ|> has a reputation beyond repute<|Щɪɫɔɧ|> has a reputation beyond repute<|Щɪɫɔɧ|> has a reputation beyond repute<|Щɪɫɔɧ|> has a reputation beyond repute<|Щɪɫɔɧ|> has a reputation beyond repute<|Щɪɫɔɧ|> has a reputation beyond repute<|Щɪɫɔɧ|> has a reputation beyond repute<|Щɪɫɔɧ|> has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
...im sorry man... i belive in santa

siggy'ed for now
***19990;***30028;***12364;***26429;***12385;***26524;***12390;***12390;***12418;***12288;***22793;***12431;***12427;***12371;***12392;***12398;***12394;***12356;***12418;***12398;***12364;***12354;***12427;
***28057;***12434;***12371;***12425;***12360;***12390;***12391;***12418;***12288;***23432;***12427;***12409;***12365;***12418;***12398;***12364;***20693;***12425;***12395;***12399;***12354;***12427;

Quote:
[Whisper]BRUCE89 speaks to AdventChild: your the only fire i cant catch on the entire game[14:17]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soter View Post
FOREVER EVER. forever ever? FOREVER EVER!
Quote:
...im sorry man... i belive in santa

<|Щɪɫɔɧ|> is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-31-2008, 13:33   #15
~Nandarie~

~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute
scam is part of game

scam is part of game

scam is part of game

scam is part of game

scam is part of game

scam is part of game

scam is part of game
~Nandarie~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: