Old 02-04-2013, 00:41   #1
kittin
meoww!

kittin has a reputation beyond reputekittin has a reputation beyond reputekittin has a reputation beyond reputekittin has a reputation beyond reputekittin has a reputation beyond reputekittin has a reputation beyond reputekittin has a reputation beyond reputekittin has a reputation beyond reputekittin has a reputation beyond reputekittin has a reputation beyond reputekittin has a reputation beyond repute
bah bloody humbug

well.... The forums seem to be pretty much dead, or at least this one is. Oh joy! The length of time I have played CO is short compared to some but long compared to most of the people in the new and slightly **** server we have been forced to dwell in. I am glad there are more people now, because omfg was Nanya dead, but do all these new people have to be skilled in the art of douchebaggery?peace and chicken grease
And He whispered to me in the darkness as we lay together, Tell Me where to touch you so that I can drive you insane; tell Me where to touch you to give you ultimate pleasure, tell Me where to touch you so that we will truly own each other. And I kissed Him softly and whispered back...
Touch my mind.

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
<---Teh Bunneh
kittin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-14-2013, 10:40   #2
Whisker_Bizkit
JdMR

Whisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kittin View Post
well.... The forums seem to be pretty much dead, or at least this one is. Oh joy! The length of time I have played CO is short compared to some but long compared to most of the people in the new and slightly **** server we have been forced to dwell in. I am glad there are more people now, because omfg was Nanya dead, but do all these new people have to be skilled in the art of douchebaggery?peace and chicken grease
Perrhaps soon I can relog and see what the hells been going on xD

New Class Discussion ***8594; "Thief"(***8592; Click and Discuss)

Trojan***8594;Spartan Subclass Poll(***8592;Vote Now!!!)

Poll: FB/SS Tournament(***8592; Click And Vote!!)

_***9650;
***9650; ***9650; ***8592; Tri-Force = Power, Courage And Wisdom

Quote:
I just voted yes because its a suggestion by Whisker and he's among the few here who have a brain
Whisker_Bizkit is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: