Old 02-23-2017, 13:18   #1
Koeft90

Koeft90 is on a distinguished road
Bound gear

Hey!

Question. I played conquer 7 years ago, but decided to quit because all of my friends did.

Now, i logged in again and maybe going to play again. But I saw that almost everyone had 2 socket super +6 gears, but they are bound.

How can I get this bound items? It looks like everyone has insame items nowadays, even the noobs..

Thanks!
Koeft90 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-23-2017, 15:09   #2
Mohamed Yaser

Mohamed Yaser is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koeft90 View Post
Hey!

Question. I played conquer 7 years ago, but decided to quit because all of my friends did.

Now, i logged in again and maybe going to play again. But I saw that almost everyone had 2 socket super +6 gears, but they are bound.

How can I get this bound items? It looks like everyone has insame items nowadays, even the noobs..

Thanks!
wait for the next bound item Shop to come
Mohamed Yaser is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-24-2017, 09:02   #3
Teletubbie

Teletubbie has a reputation beyond reputeTeletubbie has a reputation beyond reputeTeletubbie has a reputation beyond reputeTeletubbie has a reputation beyond reputeTeletubbie has a reputation beyond reputeTeletubbie has a reputation beyond reputeTeletubbie has a reputation beyond reputeTeletubbie has a reputation beyond reputeTeletubbie has a reputation beyond reputeTeletubbie has a reputation beyond reputeTeletubbie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Hey!

Thanks!
Fight in arena, gain your arena points daily, as you progress in level, you do the equipment bonus quests to get full super items, use your arena points to purchase bound +3 stones, get full +6 in a few weeks. You can also get bound DB's from daily quests, that if you get 12, you can 1 socket any piece of gear(Weapons on 1 db for first socket, 5 dbs for second socket). For the second socket in your gears, you can attempt with tough drills either through accumulated bound cps from dailys, or when the shopping rush comes, u can obtain them sometimes at a cheaper bound cp price. Hope this helped.
Teletubbie is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-27-2017, 07:02   #4
Koeft90

Koeft90 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teletubbie View Post
Fight in arena, gain your arena points daily, as you progress in level, you do the equipment bonus quests to get full super items, use your arena points to purchase bound +3 stones, get full +6 in a few weeks. You can also get bound DB's from daily quests, that if you get 12, you can 1 socket any piece of gear(Weapons on 1 db for first socket, 5 dbs for second socket). For the second socket in your gears, you can attempt with tough drills either through accumulated bound cps from dailys, or when the shopping rush comes, u can obtain them sometimes at a cheaper bound cp price. Hope this helped.
Ah okay thank you! Do this also works for conquer mobile?
Koeft90 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-27-2017, 07:18   #5
Teletubbie

Teletubbie has a reputation beyond reputeTeletubbie has a reputation beyond reputeTeletubbie has a reputation beyond reputeTeletubbie has a reputation beyond reputeTeletubbie has a reputation beyond reputeTeletubbie has a reputation beyond reputeTeletubbie has a reputation beyond reputeTeletubbie has a reputation beyond reputeTeletubbie has a reputation beyond reputeTeletubbie has a reputation beyond reputeTeletubbie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Ah okay thank you! Do this also works for conquer mobile?
That I am not sure of honestly.
Old 02-28-2017, 00:58   #6
~BlacK~WolF~
The WolF

~BlacK~WolF~ has a reputation beyond repute~BlacK~WolF~ has a reputation beyond repute~BlacK~WolF~ has a reputation beyond repute~BlacK~WolF~ has a reputation beyond repute~BlacK~WolF~ has a reputation beyond repute~BlacK~WolF~ has a reputation beyond repute~BlacK~WolF~ has a reputation beyond repute~BlacK~WolF~ has a reputation beyond repute~BlacK~WolF~ has a reputation beyond repute~BlacK~WolF~ has a reputation beyond repute~BlacK~WolF~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
You can't get tough drills from the bound shopping mall only way to get them is from the shopping rush when they come?

Returned back to to classic server Royalty_EU

Sir.Tankzalot Water-Warrior-Warrior
Genocide Work in progress
HellBlaze Work in progress
~BlacK~WolF~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-28-2017, 06:07   #7
Teletubbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~BlacK~WolF~ View Post
You can't get tough drills from the bound shopping mall only way to get them is from the shopping rush when they come?
I thought you could in the bound shopping mall. I will double check when I get home tonight.
Old 02-28-2017, 08:48   #8
The last stick
Stickman

The last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I thought you could in the bound shopping mall. I will double check when I get home tonight.
nah, only worthwhile items are the + stones and super talismans
The last stick is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-28-2017, 10:43   #9
Teletubbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by The last stick View Post
nah, only worthwhile items are the + stones and super talismans
Well regardless, save bound cps for the promotion, because it seems to be a ongoing random event. I save all my bound cps religiously.. sitting at 10k currently.
Old 03-12-2017, 19:24   #10
ibsdarlians

ibsdarlians is an unknown quantity at this point
this Bound item policy is a short sighted TQ policy... they did not consider the impact to the game... they are killing the market as well as the game in the long run..
ibsdarlians is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-12-2017, 23:55   #11
Etienne1
Bound User

Etienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibsdarlians View Post
this Bound item policy is a short sighted TQ policy... they did not consider the impact to the game... they are killing the market as well as the game in the long run..
Nah, this was their plan the whole time, giving more bound gears to players because they can earn more money in making bound gear sales and also their way of ending those ppl who sells gears for real cash.
Old 03-13-2017, 16:22   #12
ibsdarlians

ibsdarlians is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Etienne1 View Post
Nah, this was their plan the whole time, giving more bound gears to players because they can earn more money in making bound gear sales and also their way of ending those ppl who sells gears for real cash.
TQ can earn money in a short term period. many old players quit the game because of the Lottery. now the lottery is small dying aswell because of bound gears. player doing lottery free tickets from tournament.. only very few are buying tickets from mall. anyway they can trace the player who is trading gears for cash if they want as long as they do their job.
ibsdarlians is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-14-2017, 03:12   #13
AlienGod
Ali3n|G0d

AlienGod has a reputation beyond reputeAlienGod has a reputation beyond reputeAlienGod has a reputation beyond reputeAlienGod has a reputation beyond reputeAlienGod has a reputation beyond reputeAlienGod has a reputation beyond reputeAlienGod has a reputation beyond reputeAlienGod has a reputation beyond reputeAlienGod has a reputation beyond reputeAlienGod has a reputation beyond reputeAlienGod has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibsdarlians View Post
TQ can earn money in a short term period. many old players quit the game because of the Lottery. now the lottery is small dying aswell because of bound gears. player doing lottery free tickets from tournament.. only very few are buying tickets from mall. anyway they can trace the player who is trading gears for cash if they want as long as they do their job.
This, see TQ is a company that wants to earn boatloads of cash for little to no effort.
AlienGod is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: