Old 07-14-2010, 18:15   #1
~Zero~
ProBotter!

~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute
FreedomV crying autonado - †Crissy

http://www.xfire.com/video/3099d0/
http://www.xfire.com/video/3099e8/
http://www.xfire.com/video/309a60/
http://www.xfire.com/video/309b45/

No warping, no speeding, looks legit to me.

Rant?
Old 07-14-2010, 20:21   #2
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
That's worse than stalking.
Old 07-14-2010, 21:00   #3
bahana
Spamomod

bahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ahmed~ View Post
That's worse than stalking.
you...do...the...same...thing???

see what I did there???
<3

To see with eyes unclouded by hate.

I'm a guy

Quote:
Forgive my rudeness. I cannot abide useless people.
bahana is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-14-2010, 21:03   #4
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bahana View Post
you...do...the...same...thing???

see what I did there???
<3
But but...I only stalk you and mod >_> He stalks my reports with a vidster account lmfao or maybe checks my xfire acc everyday ;o

then he makes threads when i myself dont care much.. lawl

Last edited by ~Ahmed~; 07-14-2010 at 21:05.
~Ahmed~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-14-2010, 22:25   #5
TrunkzJr
hooker

TrunkzJr has a reputation beyond reputeTrunkzJr has a reputation beyond reputeTrunkzJr has a reputation beyond reputeTrunkzJr has a reputation beyond reputeTrunkzJr has a reputation beyond reputeTrunkzJr has a reputation beyond reputeTrunkzJr has a reputation beyond reputeTrunkzJr has a reputation beyond reputeTrunkzJr has a reputation beyond reputeTrunkzJr has a reputation beyond reputeTrunkzJr has a reputation beyond repute
damn did she just bulk more? her damage went up

Hj still owned her ( just saying) on the second video lol

he stills got his ss skills

as far as Crissy goes... these Legit videos or not... Those past videos show bull**** so this is where we say once a botter always a botter.. and back to the whole reputation aspect of it...

o/t lol @ friedtofu "you lucky kiwi told me not to kill you" whispering hj..

Last edited by TrunkzJr; 07-14-2010 at 22:30.
TrunkzJr is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-14-2010, 23:49   #6
~Ahmed~

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrunkzJr View Post
damn did she just bulk more? her damage went up

Hj still owned her ( just saying) on the second video lol

he stills got his ss skills

as far as Crissy goes... these Legit videos or not... Those past videos show bull**** so this is where we say once a botter always a botter.. and back to the whole reputation aspect of it...

o/t lol @ friedtofu "you lucky kiwi told me not to kill you" whispering hj..
That was me recording lol. I also got more 4 videos of her with a good ending but i'm waiting for vidsters replies first.

the videos i posted are far from legit, for few reasons, not just gonna state them here because the OP is a whiny little ***got, not worth relyping to.

Last edited by ~Ahmed~; 07-14-2010 at 23:59.
Old 07-15-2010, 00:55   #7
~Zero~
ProBotter!

~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute
Far from legit? lmao!!

I zap better than she does ahah

I watched 3 vids or soemthing, not a single bit of autonado in there, no warping, only thing I can guess that your crying about its the offscreen nadoing of which is just delay <-- that which you people don't understand.
Old 07-15-2010, 00:57   #8
~Ahmed~

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Zero~ View Post
Far from legit? lmao!!

I zap better than she does ahah

I watched 3 vids or soemthing, not a single bit of autonado in there, no warping, only thing I can guess that your crying about its the offscreen nadoing of which is just delay <-- that which you people don't understand.
Go **** yourself, thats my answer. You're in no place to discuss that because you're a botter as well as her

Hope panda sees this n gives no reply regardless she was legit or not..this thread goes as planned, you'll get flamed.
Old 07-15-2010, 01:02   #9
~Zero~
ProBotter!

Last lot of vids you made was autonado, take a look at her in those vids and compare to these vids, completely different. Thats because in these videos she was playing without autonado. You just crying as usual.

PS: @cw i rape you 5 - 0 in fb, your crap, keep with the zap.
Old 07-15-2010, 01:07   #10
~Ahmed~

Quote:
Last lot of vids you made was autonado, take a look at her in those vids and compare to these vids, completely different. Thats because in these videos she was playing without autonado. You just crying as usual.

PS: @cw i rape you 5 - 0 in fb, your crap, keep with the zap.
again, go **** yourself.

as for clanwars, you sure you dont wanna be caught lying as usual? You'll seriously look bad, tho i had spikes..but if i show what i have, you srsly will look like an even bigger idiot/liar because you never did 5 hit. ^_^

liars are so bad, very bad.

Last edited by ~Ahmed~; 07-15-2010 at 01:09.
Old 07-15-2010, 01:15   #11
~Zero~
ProBotter!

Its not my fault your crap, you can't even herc me when I play ninja and 2fb your ass, its sad you having to zap me. lol

its also not my fault you don't know the difference between autonado and normal playing. Sorry ahmed, she was owning you without bots this time.

5 - 0. Your crap.
Old 07-15-2010, 01:19   #12
~Ahmed~

Quote:
Its not my fault your crap, you can't even herc me when I play ninja and 2fb your ass, its sad you having to zap me. lol

its also not my fault you don't know the difference between autonado and normal playing. Sorry ahmed, she was owning you without bots this time.

5 - 0. Your crap.
Nope i couldnt herc because i used to have sword and blade? you retard LOOOL

You cant tfb, your stupid aussie huge delay can't allow you to fb let alone tfb...lmfao

5 - 0? k ima upload clanwars videos, hope you don't call them "fake videos" l8r

http://bbs.co.91.com/showpost.php?p=...&postcount=106

eww botter go away
Old 07-15-2010, 01:30   #13
~Zero~
ProBotter!

Was 2fbing your ass on zaza last week and the week before. Was funny jumping in, 2fbing and be gone before you could even herc me, then would lmao when you had to chase me around with zap. ahha
Old 07-15-2010, 05:33   #14
~Ahmed~

Quote:
Was 2fbing your ass on zaza last week and the week before. Was funny jumping in, 2fbing and be gone before you could even herc me, then would lmao when you had to chase me around with zap. ahha
Nope, you cant tfb for ****, you got a huge delay even worse than the egys'. nor would i play with zaza in pka "hercing" its the weakest char atm to play..guess lying became a habit of yours already.

liar
Old 07-15-2010, 07:05   #15
*~panda~*
Banned

*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute
I only saw about 30s of the first vid n its already obvious nado bot.

around 00:20-00:25 is the first obvious one.

/case
*~panda~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: