Old 03-29-2017, 04:31   #1
Koeft90

Koeft90 is on a distinguished road
What are sub classes?

Hey!

I might be a lil noob, but quited this game for a long time so I don't know how to use all those new things..

But what is that whole sub classes thing? Is that literally that you can be 2 classes at the same time? Or do it also have some other benefits?

Thanks!
Koeft90 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-29-2017, 05:58   #2
Promethean

Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koeft90 View Post
Hey!

I might be a lil noob, but quited this game for a long time so I don't know how to use all those new things..

But what is that whole sub classes thing? Is that literally that you can be 2 classes at the same time? Or do it also have some other benefits?

Thanks!
Sub classes give you extra attributes. You can join all sub-classes (9 I think), but you will want to prioritize certain sub-classes based on your character (for example, no need to work on the sub-classes which boost magic abilities if you're a melee char). Each sub-class has 9 levels and can be increased by study points. Study points can be obtained by completing certain quests.
Old 03-29-2017, 07:49   #3
Koeft90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Promethean View Post
Sub classes give you extra attributes. You can join all sub-classes (9 I think), but you will want to prioritize certain sub-classes based on your character (for example, no need to work on the sub-classes which boost magic abilities if you're a melee char). Each sub-class has 9 levels and can be increased by study points. Study points can be obtained by completing certain quests.
Ah okay thanks! Well, im a archer right now, what should be the best sub class for me?
Old 03-29-2017, 08:27   #4
*~BeLLaDonna~*

*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Ah okay thanks! Well, im a archer right now, what should be the best sub class for me?
Hello Koeft90 =)

For non-magic classes, I would work on Chi Master (immunity) it requires the most study points (I think), Performer (attack), Martial Artist (critical strike), Wrangler (HP) and Apothecary (detoxication).

Also, the highest level the wrangler you have, the most mount armors you can choose from cuz you can use some of the mount armors just if you have wrangler 3, 5 or more

Performer gives your character a very nice appearance if you want to cuz you can change between your normal appearance and the performer's - Aaand, you learn dances with each level ^_^ (love the StepStomp )
Sake - Most noob
*~BeLLaDonna~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-04-2017, 03:07   #5
Koeft90

Quote:
Originally Posted by *~BeLLaDonna~* View Post
Hello Koeft90 =)

For non-magic classes, I would work on Chi Master (immunity) it requires the most study points (I think), Performer (attack), Martial Artist (critical strike), Wrangler (HP) and Apothecary (detoxication).

Also, the highest level the wrangler you have, the most mount armors you can choose from cuz you can use some of the mount armors just if you have wrangler 3, 5 or more

Performer gives your character a very nice appearance if you want to cuz you can change between your normal appearance and the performer's - Aaand, you learn dances with each level ^_^ (love the StepStomp )
Thanks for your answer! So Chi Master will be the best? The goal is to become Water-Warrior-Archer. Is Chi Master the best target then?
Old 04-04-2017, 03:50   #6
Locky
Boogey

Locky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Thanks for your answer! So Chi Master will be the best? The goal is to become Water-Warrior-Archer. Is Chi Master the best target then?
Wrangler (HP), performer (P/M-ATT) and chi master (Immunity) are the first to prioritize. In which order depends on you.
Old 04-04-2017, 11:37   #7
Koeft90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locky View Post
Wrangler (HP), performer (P/M-ATT) and chi master (Immunity) are the first to prioritize. In which order depends on you.

Cool thanks! So, can I join more then 1 sub class at once?
Old 04-04-2017, 11:54   #8
Teletubbie

Teletubbie has a reputation beyond reputeTeletubbie has a reputation beyond reputeTeletubbie has a reputation beyond reputeTeletubbie has a reputation beyond reputeTeletubbie has a reputation beyond reputeTeletubbie has a reputation beyond reputeTeletubbie has a reputation beyond reputeTeletubbie has a reputation beyond reputeTeletubbie has a reputation beyond reputeTeletubbie has a reputation beyond reputeTeletubbie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Cool thanks! So, can I join more then 1 sub class at once?
Yes, you can be all of them if you want.
Teletubbie is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: