Old 03-13-2017, 16:00   #1
Koeft90

Koeft90 is on a distinguished road
Best class for reborn an archer to

Hey People!

Ive played conquer on desktop almost every day like 7 years ago. Back in that days there were only 4 classes (trojan, archer, taoist and warrior). No bound geard, garment, talismans and all that stuff

Since it is for mobile now a days i started to play again some weeks ago.

Im a lvl 125 archer right now but dont know what is wisely to do. Should I reborn? If yes, what should be the best class to reborn to now adays?
Koeft90 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-13-2017, 17:00   #2
Returning
Retired.

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koeft90 View Post
Hey People!

Ive played conquer on desktop almost every day like 7 years ago. Back in that days there were only 4 classes (trojan, archer, taoist and warrior). No bound geard, garment, talismans and all that stuff

Since it is for mobile now a days i started to play again some weeks ago.

Im a lvl 125 archer right now but dont know what is wisely to do. Should I reborn? If yes, what should be the best class to reborn to now adays?
Get 130, then reborn into warrior. And stay warrior until you're at least 130 2nd rb. They are currently the fastest class to level with. You can reincarnate so that your archer life never existed later on, so keep that in mind. Good luck.

The Wikia. I did mindless hours of work on this, but it will no longer be updated. If anyone takes over most pages are unlocked and can be updated. For those that aren't if you see anything that needs updated send me a message and I'll do so at my convenience. Thank you! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-16-2017, 03:11   #3
Koeft90

Thanks for your answer! On desktop i had 2 characters back in the days.

Water - Water - Water
Warior - Warior.

So for my mobile account the best will be Archer - Warrior - Warrior right?

I like to use scatter and fly, is it possible to keep that skills when reborning to another class?

I have never reincarnated. How do that work? Do I keep my old skills or something then?
Old 03-16-2017, 03:28   #4
robertica95

robertica95 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Thanks for your answer! On desktop i had 2 characters back in the days.

Water - Water - Water
Warior - Warior.

So for my mobile account the best will be Archer - Warrior - Warrior right?

I like to use scatter and fly, is it possible to keep that skills when reborning to another class?

I have never reincarnated. How do that work? Do I keep my old skills or something then?
He meant to stay warrior till you get lvl 130 2rb. You can't use scatter or fly as warrior or any other class than archer.

If you wanna be archer, then the best combo is water-warr-archer, so you'll have stigma and shield from water and reflect from warrior (for being in middle).

So, you can go archer-warr-warr to level faster and then use Oblivion Dew to reincarnate (on CO desktop you can reincarnate from the same NPC where you rb). When you reincarnate, you'll see what skills you lose/keep from previous char and also what skills you'll gain.

So let's say that you're archer-warrior-warrior and you wanna be water-warr-archer, so you need to reincarnate 3 times.

Everytime you reincarnate, the first char from combo disappear along with it's skills gained from it. So, you reincarnate to water and you'll become warr-warr-water. Then you reincarnate in warrior and become warr-water-warr and then in archer and become water-warr-archer.

I don't know if you can reincarnate on CO mobile though.

Last edited by robertica95; 03-16-2017 at 03:39.
robertica95 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-16-2017, 05:22   #5
Koeft90

Thanks for your reply! I didn't know about reincarnation lol..

So the best combination will be Water - Warrior - Archer right? So, isn't it better to do it like this?

Archer reborn to Water, Then 2nd Reborn to Warrior and then Reincarnate to Archer? The result will be the same right?

Another question.. Some people said that I should wait untill im 130 and then reborn instead of 120, why is that?

If that is, why isn't it better to reborn on like 140 instead of 130?

Thanks again! Im a lil noob these days haha
Old 03-16-2017, 06:24   #6
Angtoria
Weasel War

Angtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

So the best combination will be Water - Warrior - Archer right? So, isn't it better to do it like this?

Archer reborn to Water, Then 2nd Reborn to Warrior and then Reincarnate to Archer? The result will be the same right?

Another question.. Some people said that I should wait untill im 130 and then reborn instead of 120, why is that?

the difference between 120-130 is 10 x 3 attributes, which can make a bit of difference when you're 2nd reborn, the issue is 130-140 is quite a grind and takes a long time, but if you wanna try then go for it
Dark

Never Back Down

RIP pescijr
Angtoria is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-16-2017, 13:23   #7
Returning
Retired.

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

While you could do it like that, the leveling will be much slower without gauntlet superman. It's up to you but it will waste more time if you plan on doing any manual leveling.

The Wikia. I did mindless hours of work on this, but it will no longer be updated. If anyone takes over most pages are unlocked and can be updated. For those that aren't if you see anything that needs updated send me a message and I'll do so at my convenience. Thank you! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-17-2017, 05:13   #8
Koeft90

Hmm yeah that make sense. But when I want to reincarnate, do I then also need to level from 0 to 110? So in other words, When I do it like this:

Archer - Warrior - Warrior > Reincarnate 3 times to Water - Warrior - Archer, will this be faster then Archer - Water - Warrior and Reincarnate 1 time to Water - Warrior - Archer?
Old 03-20-2017, 02:49   #9
Koeft90

Oh, another question.. is it better to level from 130 and up before or after Reborn? I heard something that leveling will take a bit longer after you took rebirth, is that true?
Old 03-20-2017, 06:15   #10
Teletubbie

Teletubbie has a reputation beyond reputeTeletubbie has a reputation beyond reputeTeletubbie has a reputation beyond reputeTeletubbie has a reputation beyond reputeTeletubbie has a reputation beyond reputeTeletubbie has a reputation beyond reputeTeletubbie has a reputation beyond reputeTeletubbie has a reputation beyond reputeTeletubbie has a reputation beyond reputeTeletubbie has a reputation beyond reputeTeletubbie has a reputation beyond repute
Each rebirth exp does get harder yes. 2nd rb it is like double exp per level compared to non rb. So, yes, going to like 135 before 1st rb would be beneficial.
Teletubbie is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-22-2017, 04:56   #11
Koeft90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teletubbie View Post
Each rebirth exp does get harder yes. 2nd rb it is like double exp per level compared to non rb. So, yes, going to like 135 before 1st rb would be beneficial.
Ah okay thanks! Then I will go as high as possible before I do my first rebirth.
Old 03-22-2017, 06:41   #12
Teletubbie

Teletubbie has a reputation beyond reputeTeletubbie has a reputation beyond reputeTeletubbie has a reputation beyond reputeTeletubbie has a reputation beyond reputeTeletubbie has a reputation beyond reputeTeletubbie has a reputation beyond reputeTeletubbie has a reputation beyond reputeTeletubbie has a reputation beyond reputeTeletubbie has a reputation beyond reputeTeletubbie has a reputation beyond reputeTeletubbie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Ah okay thanks! Then I will go as high as possible before I do my first rebirth.
That would be ideal, yes. But honestly, with all the other things you can only do after reborn, like chi/jiang/realm and such, it sometimes is good to reborn at 130 to just get a jump start on things.
Old 03-29-2017, 04:25   #13
Koeft90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teletubbie View Post
That would be ideal, yes. But honestly, with all the other things you can only do after reborn, like chi/jiang/realm and such, it sometimes is good to reborn at 130 to just get a jump start on things.
Ah okay, well im 132 right now so I think I should reborn now then?

About the character choosing, why is a Warrior leveling faster? Is that still because of the "Superman" skill like 10 years ago?
Old 03-29-2017, 05:56   #14
Promethean

Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Ah okay, well im 132 right now so I think I should reborn now then? Yes.

About the character choosing, why is a Warrior leveling faster? Is that still because of the "Superman" skill like 10 years ago? Yes
^
Old 03-29-2017, 06:31   #15
Teletubbie

Quote:
Ah okay, well im 132 right now so I think I should reborn now then?

About the character choosing, why is a Warrior leveling faster? Is that still because of the "Superman" skill like 10 years ago?
Monk is going to be the fastest leveling character in my opinion. Can do full SDG on monk and the exp skill gives 200% exp.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: