View Poll Results: Implement this idea?
Yes, good idea. 12 75.00%
No, bad idea. 4 25.00%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-17-2015, 21:41   #1
Mr.Xen

Mr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond repute
Idea For Character Customization

This idea is simple and easy to implement, can both gain TQ some increased sales and make players happy. Win win win.

Here's the pitch:

There are a lot of items in the game that often look cool but rarely get used, reason being: people use items their level for stats. So the cool looking level 115 super blades never get seen now days despite the fact some people (me) would love to look like they are holding one rather than a cross saber.

If there was an overlay feature where we could make our characters -look- like they are wielding/wearing items of any level/quality while still using the high level, p7 gear, I think a lot of players would love it. I know I would.

The feature could be implemented as a new tab in the status menu, where your gear slots are shown (kind of like the alternative gear tab) and you can place any item in a slot to make whatever you're actually wielding in that spot -look- like that item.

This would allow a huge degree of customization for everyone at little effort since the graphics for all these items are already in the game.

What do you guys think? Good idea or bad idea?
- <Xen> (Main)
- >Xen<
- -Xen-
Mr.Xen is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-17-2015, 22:30   #2
Six
Top Player

Six has a reputation beyond reputeSix has a reputation beyond reputeSix has a reputation beyond reputeSix has a reputation beyond reputeSix has a reputation beyond reputeSix has a reputation beyond reputeSix has a reputation beyond reputeSix has a reputation beyond reputeSix has a reputation beyond reputeSix has a reputation beyond reputeSix has a reputation beyond repute
I think TQ should add beards into the game
Sixinchsub
Warrior

Meteor-Thunder/Lucky7/Wildswan/Pheonix/BabyIcey/Eternity/SummerWind/
Thunder

I dare you to try and melee me.
Six is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-17-2015, 22:31   #3
Promethean

Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
Not interested.
Old 04-17-2015, 22:51   #4
sundancerx

sundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Xen View Post
This idea is simple and easy to implement, can both gain TQ some increased sales and make players happy. Win win win.

Here's the pitch:

There are a lot of items in the game that often look cool but rarely get used, reason being: people use items their level for stats. So the cool looking level 115 super blades never get seen now days despite the fact some people (me) would love to look like they are holding one rather than a cross saber.

If there was an overlay feature where we could make our characters -look- like they are wielding/wearing items of any level/quality while still using the high level, p7 gear, I think a lot of players would love it. I know I would.

The feature could be implemented as a new tab in the status menu, where your gear slots are shown (kind of like the alternative gear tab) and you can place any item in a slot to make whatever you're actually wielding in that spot -look- like that item.

This would allow a huge degree of customization for everyone at little effort since the graphics for all these items are already in the game.

good. i want my 130 blades and 120 troj armor appearance.
Old 04-18-2015, 01:29   #5
ßerze®k

ßerze®k has a reputation beyond reputeßerze®k has a reputation beyond reputeßerze®k has a reputation beyond reputeßerze®k has a reputation beyond reputeßerze®k has a reputation beyond reputeßerze®k has a reputation beyond reputeßerze®k has a reputation beyond reputeßerze®k has a reputation beyond reputeßerze®k has a reputation beyond reputeßerze®k has a reputation beyond reputeßerze®k has a reputation beyond repute
the lvl 130 kats doe

My channel
ßerze®k is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-18-2015, 01:30   #6
weapon11

weapon11 has a reputation beyond reputeweapon11 has a reputation beyond reputeweapon11 has a reputation beyond reputeweapon11 has a reputation beyond reputeweapon11 has a reputation beyond reputeweapon11 has a reputation beyond reputeweapon11 has a reputation beyond reputeweapon11 has a reputation beyond reputeweapon11 has a reputation beyond reputeweapon11 has a reputation beyond reputeweapon11 has a reputation beyond repute
they talked like this was going to happen at one point then never spoke of it again. I think it might have been on the home page before. also agree with the 130 weapons and 120 Trojan armor. would be nice to have that look with the fire circle on the ground again.
weapon11 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-18-2015, 02:20   #7
GoodLord!

GoodLord! is on a distinguished road
That's so lame lol and so confusing at the same time. You'll see ninja's with BS, archers with shields, pirates with spears or whatever kind of items. I don't think it's a good idea. Game will become a mess.
GoodLord! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-18-2015, 08:19   #8
Mr.Xen

Mr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodLord! View Post
That's so lame lol and so confusing at the same time. You'll see ninja's with BS, archers with shields, pirates with spears or whatever kind of items. I don't think it's a good idea. Game will become a mess.
Can keep it class specific. Nothing wrong with that.
- <Xen> (Main)
- >Xen<
- -Xen-
Old 04-20-2015, 17:18   #9
Mr.Xen

bump
- <Xen> (Main)
- >Xen<
- -Xen-
Old 04-20-2015, 17:42   #10
~*panda*~
Community's Choice

~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Suggestion forums.
~*panda*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-20-2015, 18:41   #11
Karyn
iR Lysa

Karyn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond repute
Didn't TQ already suggest this themselves a few months back? They even made a poll about it and everyone wanted it.. but as TQ polls go TQ don't actually listen, they just make them to make people think they're listening, then they go do the complete opposite.
Server = Colombus / Faith
Crystal player for 10 years.
--------------------------
<3 Katrina, one of my bestest friends in the world =D
Ma bishes n nubcakes <3: Dave, Gary, Chelle, Trancie, Ryan, Doug, Kim, Rachel, Jedica

Cyber bullying needs to stop. Now.
RIP sweet Rachel <3
Karyn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-21-2015, 03:39   #12
FiascoJackson

FiascoJackson has a reputation beyond reputeFiascoJackson has a reputation beyond reputeFiascoJackson has a reputation beyond reputeFiascoJackson has a reputation beyond reputeFiascoJackson has a reputation beyond reputeFiascoJackson has a reputation beyond reputeFiascoJackson has a reputation beyond reputeFiascoJackson has a reputation beyond reputeFiascoJackson has a reputation beyond reputeFiascoJackson has a reputation beyond reputeFiascoJackson has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Here's the pitch:

Great idea. I hate the 139 and 140 warrior armor. I miss the old 120 armors.

I would happily pay the same amount as an accessory for the feature. Maybe 215-430 cps for the customization. No bonus stats, no blessing, just purely for aesthetics. I think it's a win-win also. Do it TQ, DO IT.

Edit: And **** me, the 120 armor for taos and the 130 backsword look a thousand times better than this new ****. I want dat nostalgia goddammit!

Last edited by FiascoJackson; 04-21-2015 at 03:44.
FiascoJackson is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-21-2015, 03:42   #13
FiascoJackson

FiascoJackson has a reputation beyond reputeFiascoJackson has a reputation beyond reputeFiascoJackson has a reputation beyond reputeFiascoJackson has a reputation beyond reputeFiascoJackson has a reputation beyond reputeFiascoJackson has a reputation beyond reputeFiascoJackson has a reputation beyond reputeFiascoJackson has a reputation beyond reputeFiascoJackson has a reputation beyond reputeFiascoJackson has a reputation beyond reputeFiascoJackson has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Can keep it class specific. Nothing wrong with that.
Exactly. You can make it class specific. Just add a tab to allow previous armor/wep appearances. It costs 215-430 cps to unlock the option for each tab. Eg. 1 Tab for armor, 1 Tab for right hand wep and 1 tab for left hand wep (shield, etc)
Old 04-28-2015, 09:56   #14
weapon11

weapon11 has a reputation beyond reputeweapon11 has a reputation beyond reputeweapon11 has a reputation beyond reputeweapon11 has a reputation beyond reputeweapon11 has a reputation beyond reputeweapon11 has a reputation beyond reputeweapon11 has a reputation beyond reputeweapon11 has a reputation beyond reputeweapon11 has a reputation beyond reputeweapon11 has a reputation beyond reputeweapon11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by FiascoJackson View Post
Great idea. I hate the 139 and 140 warrior armor. I miss the old 120 armors.

I would happily pay the same amount as an accessory for the feature. Maybe 215-430 cps for the customization. No bonus stats, no blessing, just purely for aesthetics. I think it's a win-win also. Do it TQ, DO IT.

Edit: And **** me, the 120 armor for taos and the 130 backsword look a thousand times better than this new ****. I want dat nostalgia goddammit!
agree totally. loved the old 120 armors with 130 weapons looks.
weapon11 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-28-2015, 15:43   #15
Ichigo69
Moe

Ichigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Promethean View Post
Not interested.
cmon man
Owner's safety, there are personal limits in each relationship you're involved in.
Ichigo69 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: