Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 04-15-2015, 08:31   #16
Deathclaw
Soon™

Deathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LitasLTL View Post
Jumping instead of running?
You can jump in most modern MMO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ßytchSlap View Post
This game is offering you these forums that you have nearly 10k posts on...
Let the hate flow through you.
Computer Scientist
Deathclaw is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-16-2015, 22:05   #17
Karyn
iR Lysa

Karyn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Promethean View Post
If you are aware that it is a DDoS causing server outages. Why on earth does it make any sense for me to send you a ticket telling you this again?
Hey!!!! For once we agree!

He is totally right.. you're a GM, why tell you something twice? Makes no sense... Oh wait so you can tell me I'm not VIP7 only VIP6 and to **** off and deal with it. Bout right I fink.

Also if you're aware of it, and monitoring it.. we shouldn't have to tell you in the first place. Random idea that probably wont work.. load balance all servers through the same server? Thus only 1 IP is exposed and they also DDoS themselves? iono

HAI DC <3 MISS CHOOOO!! ;D
Server = Colombus / Faith
Crystal player for 10 years.
--------------------------
<3 Katrina, one of my bestest friends in the world =D
Ma bishes n nubcakes <3: Dave, Gary, Chelle, Trancie, Ryan, Doug, Kim, Rachel, Jedica

Cyber bullying needs to stop. Now.
RIP sweet Rachel <3
Karyn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-17-2015, 01:32   #18
Promethean

Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karyn View Post
Worst day of my life.
Old 04-17-2015, 01:36   #19
HEARMERAWR!!

HEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by promethean View Post
worst day of my life.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	mother of god.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	18.3 KB
ID:	150474  

Cinderella->Snow white ->Hanging Gardens->Emerald->Snow white

HEARMERAWR!!-Pure Monk.
HEARMERAWR!! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-17-2015, 03:30   #20
Deathclaw
Soon™

Deathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

He is totally right.. you're a GM, why tell you something twice? Makes no sense... Oh wait so you can tell me I'm not VIP7 only VIP6 and to **** off and deal with it. Bout right I fink.

Also if you're aware of it, and monitoring it.. we shouldn't have to tell you in the first place. Random idea that probably wont work.. load balance all servers through the same server? Thus only 1 IP is exposed and they also DDoS themselves? iono
It is the typical "we know about this already but we don't have a solution therefore we just tell them to do something useless to keep them busy/distracted" tactic.

They don't know how to deal with DDoS other than paying the DDoS-er, which is prolly the dumbest thing that they could do.

Quote:
HAI DC <3 MISS CHOOOO!! ;D
Hello how is your GWAMM title? Oh wait right you don't have one
Let the hate flow through you.
Computer Scientist
Deathclaw is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-18-2015, 18:05   #21
Karyn
iR Lysa

Karyn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathclaw View Post
Hello how is your GWAMM title? Oh wait right you don't have one
U so mean =[
Ma bishes n nubcakes <3: Dave, Gary, Chelle, Trancie, Ryan, Doug, Kim, Rachel, Jedica

RIP sweet Rachel <3
Old 04-18-2015, 18:44   #22
elmo3zeb
3DDesigner

elmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Centora View Post
Lol TQ is the only game I've ever seen such lag and attack on servers. Many other top mmorpg's don't have this problem. Such as WoW, Guild Wars 2, swtor, just to name a few. However, those games are not my style. If you want a game that relies on quests and a story line... play those. CO would be amazing if they fixed all the lag and login issues. And also would be nice for more flexible times for EPK, TPKT, SPKT, etc.... not switching to EU server and be forced to wake up at 5am.
I would say no to that, hundred of games can be ddosed easily, Examples " League of Legends, WoW, MineCraft, etc...

But why ppl ddosing conquer frequently?
The reason is the bad support of the GMs to this game who make the game worse and they don't even help the players
The game designers who screwing the game more and always thinking of a way to get money look at league of legends it's a completely free game and fairly game compare it to conquer? you have to PAY for chi/jiang , king nobility etc.. or spend tons of years or scam other players.
Old 04-19-2015, 01:22   #23
wtfiswrong1234
fdp

wtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by elmo3zeb View Post
I would say no to that, hundred of games can be ddosed easily, Examples " League of Legends, WoW, MineCraft, etc...

The reason is the bad support of the GMs to this game who make the game worse and they don't even help the players
The game designers who screwing the game more and always thinking of a way to get money look at league of legends it's a completely free game and fairly game compare it to conquer? you have to PAY for chi/jiang , king nobility etc.. or spend tons of years or scam other players.
Seems like you know who's the one DDOSing.
wtfiswrong1234 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-19-2015, 07:40   #24
elmo3zeb
3DDesigner

elmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by wtfiswrong1234 View Post
Seems like you know who's the one DDOSing.
Pretty much.

Here is another thing,

(d)Account. By agreeing to the User Agreement you agree that you do not own the Account you use to access the Service, the characters The Company stores on The Company servers, the game items in the Account, or any other data which the servers and accounts are comprised of. The Account, characters, game items, and any other data which the servers and accounts are comprised of, are properties of The Company.

Last edited by elmo3zeb; 04-19-2015 at 07:59.
elmo3zeb is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-19-2015, 08:46   #25
ßerze®k

ßerze®k has a reputation beyond reputeßerze®k has a reputation beyond reputeßerze®k has a reputation beyond reputeßerze®k has a reputation beyond reputeßerze®k has a reputation beyond reputeßerze®k has a reputation beyond reputeßerze®k has a reputation beyond reputeßerze®k has a reputation beyond reputeßerze®k has a reputation beyond reputeßerze®k has a reputation beyond reputeßerze®k has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
you have to PAY for chi/jiang , king nobility etc.. or spend tons of years or scam other players.
No, you don't lol.

My channel
ßerze®k is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-19-2015, 10:13   #26
elmo3zeb
3DDesigner

Quote:
Originally Posted by ßerze®k View Post
No, you don't lol.
or telling ppl im living in canada but actually im in Egypt and have internet from TE Data
Old 04-19-2015, 10:58   #27
ßerze®k

ßerze®k has a reputation beyond reputeßerze®k has a reputation beyond reputeßerze®k has a reputation beyond reputeßerze®k has a reputation beyond reputeßerze®k has a reputation beyond reputeßerze®k has a reputation beyond reputeßerze®k has a reputation beyond reputeßerze®k has a reputation beyond reputeßerze®k has a reputation beyond reputeßerze®k has a reputation beyond reputeßerze®k has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
or telling ppl im living in canada but actually im in Egypt and have internet from TE Data
Or being vidster who shares accounts? haha
ddos me bls

My channel
ßerze®k is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-19-2015, 11:41   #28
elmo3zeb
3DDesigner

Quote:
Originally Posted by ßerze®k View Post
Or being vidster who shares accounts? haha
ddos me bls
what has Vidster to do with sharing game accounts?
Old 04-19-2015, 12:59   #29
Aim|Bot

Aim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
what has Vidster to do with sharing game accounts?
um ur not allowed to be a vidster if u share accs...
That's not normal fbing it's magictype, see my point is not even about how he aims but how his fb lands before you land which seems as if he's using coworker "disable range check" option but i have a question who is the other player?
Aim|Bot is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-19-2015, 13:48   #30
Karyn
iR Lysa

Quote:

Or if the rumours are true and TQ just give into the demands and pay DDoS's off.. well then what reason do they have to stop? A full +12 set for free.

RIP sweet Rachel <3

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: