Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 17 votes, 4.94 average. Display Modes
Old 03-27-2014, 06:39   #2251
G44R4
Balls Deep

G44R4 has a reputation beyond reputeG44R4 has a reputation beyond reputeG44R4 has a reputation beyond reputeG44R4 has a reputation beyond reputeG44R4 has a reputation beyond reputeG44R4 has a reputation beyond reputeG44R4 has a reputation beyond reputeG44R4 has a reputation beyond reputeG44R4 has a reputation beyond reputeG44R4 has a reputation beyond reputeG44R4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by VanillaCoke View Post
I made a thing for my portfolio. It's a pan layout. Only the tonal. I have it coloured, but I want to make the colours better.

http://cctierney.tumblr.com/post/78613767698

Now I see mistakes. Bah. I will have to fix those for later. :\
i really like your art style

Astorre
GAARA - Inactive
Grimbo - Inactive
G44R4 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-28-2014, 06:13   #2252
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Gator Corgi.

Thank you.
Lol, well the eyes fit a cat more so that made me think it looked like one. It's an adorable critter.
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-31-2014, 03:02   #2253
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 06-01-2014, 03:52   #2254
DETONATOAREA
Female

Awesome! Now we can have a Vanilla smiley!

The idea of the sign people was to show that pretty much anyone could be in each person's place (although the bow-tie makes a lot of people see the one in the chair as male, but that's to represent more things). What does the picture tell you if you look at the small details?
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 06-08-2014, 11:49   #2255
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
I can't say for sure without making assumptions, but I see a person with a tie reading something while resting his feet on another person. The lines inside the head of the person on the left are also similar to the lines in the background where the one on the right looks like it has more noise going on. The lines inside the heads are also the same as on the paper. It took a bit to notice though.

I don't see a bow tie as a male thing, but that's because a lot of females wear bow ties over here too. Most of the time it is worn as a part of a uniform in some sort of service position.
The magazine has Brain Waves that have the Greek letters next to them (see EEG machine). So the person in the chair has a Beta Wave, and the person on the ground has a Theta Wave.
Beta = awake, Theta = asleep, dreaming. What can you deduce from that information about these two characters?
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 06-11-2014, 12:42   #2256
DETONATOAREA
Female

But first, let me take a... Nah, nvm.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride

Last edited by DETONATOAREA; 06-11-2014 at 12:44.
Old 06-12-2014, 13:49   #2257
CornFlakes:o
Désolé

CornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond repute
deto I've thought about you the other day. So I'm with this chick and she tries to go down on me, but then you crossed my mind I'm like

anyway i missed you and i wish you werent banned from OT
CornFlakes:o is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-12-2014, 15:37   #2258
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by CornFlakes:o View Post
deto I've thought about you the other day. So I'm with this chick and she tries to go down on me, but then you crossed my mind I'm like

anyway i missed you and i wish you werent banned from OT
Strange how a chick trying to go down on you reminds you of me. I avoid doing anything related to sex.

I am not banned from OT, I refuse to go back to OT due to my own ego making me do what I say. Nobody but me gives a **** whether I keep that promise or not, but I keep a promise to myself if I make it.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 06-12-2014, 16:37   #2259
DETONATOAREA
Female

A work in progress that I keep postponing to finish because of <reasons>.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 06-15-2014, 21:16   #2260
CornFlakes:o
Désolé

CornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond repute
it's exactly that reason. i was thinking "imagine not experiencing this...deto will probably not know that...what if i am like that?..."

edit: to keep this thread relevant here is an image I'm working on. She's suppose to be a Geisha. I compressed all the layers for now. Program is Paint Tool Sai with Wacom Intuos Tablet.

tasks to work on are the hands, design of hair and dress, and especially her shoulder cause it's floating away. There were like 4 versions of her and when I compressed her I forgot to not save it as is. So now I'm stuck with this and I hope I can fix it.

Last edited by CornFlakes:o; 06-15-2014 at 21:22.
CornFlakes:o is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-16-2014, 02:33   #2261
DETONATOAREA
Female

Well, I'm not interested in experiencing that or other stuff like drugs (cigs and alcohol included, though I had tasted alcohol while I didn't have an allergy to it and never liked it anyway).

Good start for that drawing. She does kind of remind me of the girl from that movie "Memoires of a Geisha" that they kept advertising for on TV a long time ago.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride

Last edited by DETONATOAREA; 06-16-2014 at 02:47.
Old 06-20-2014, 01:24   #2262
DETONATOAREA
Female

Awesome! That should be a show!
What program was it made in? Or was it done the old way?
And Red Alert guy reminds me somewhat of Protoman from Megaman series.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 06-21-2014, 03:33   #2263
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
Thanks! We drew it all in Toon Boom by hand. One scene was done in Flash because there was a small miscommunication but it's hardly noticeable.

We were spoofing 80's and 90's video games and anime, so for Red Alert we spoofed and played off of Megaman's design while still trying to incorperate a digital clock-ish design. It was fun.
Cool, I might try that one out. I've made an animation trailer-like thing in Flash MX long ago (2007), but I was in a hurry and it ended up with horrible frame rates and the designs weren't all that good. But I had only about 2 weeks available because of the LHC fear that was going on and a classmate wanted me to finish it before that time. Thus, I've barely learned anything and jumped to the difficult stuff, like a noob. Now I'd rather brush it under a carpet and forget about that vid, although I did present it at school, and the result was as expected, not very good.

Awesome idea, I've seen Dragon Ball style and maybe a bit of street fighter in it. But Red Alert's buzzing when he fell on the floor was sooo cute! X)) Teddy was creepy.

So during the 8 months, which task took the most? Rendering or making the animation look smooth? What was the process behind creating the animation?
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride

Last edited by DETONATOAREA; 06-21-2014 at 09:20.
Old 06-21-2014, 12:24   #2264
DETONATOAREA
Female

I have already acquired it (from the deepest, darkest corners of the internet).
Maybe after I get that comic done, I could use it as a storyboard and finally make a movie combining 2D and 3D stuff into one (well, my Sun Day Night animation already had that when I used 3ds max for backgrounds...). Now, if only I could stop procrastinating on working on the stuff for the comic... Was thinking of using Flash again but the colors in MX aren't that good.

Wow, so most of the time was used up on the groups agreeing on the idea. Lol same problem I've had with projects with my classmates at TV school. We've participated in 3 projects so far, and produced 1 vid for the Done in 60 seconds contest (in which we failed to qualify further), it was a parody of the movie Ghost. The remaining 2 other projects (a TV show parody and a fake news report) are still not finished because of either not receiving the material or not completing it yet. Still waiting on those.

The music in Red Alert was perfect, almost like Street Fighter and Megaman. And about thrashing the house, when the Fist of a Thousand Suns hit the bear and whole house got illuminated, I laughed my ass off. X)) Also the ending with those teddies and Red being like "Oh boy... But I can take them!" was good.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride

Last edited by DETONATOAREA; 06-21-2014 at 12:37.
Old 06-21-2014, 23:48   #2265
Deathclaw
Soon™

Deathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond repute
Linking something that contains rl names. This was stupid.
Let the hate flow through you.
Computer Scientist
Deathclaw is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: