Old 09-25-2011, 13:25   #61
Josh...
Banned

Josh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond repute
It could have been ANYONE in your guild, I garentee if this happened the week before, and you ended up winning when we were in control the whole gw. You would still try and put the blame on us. As Cloud says, if theres a firework dc on epvpers anyone can do this (I wasn't aware of this btw)......

Lol @ you trying to threaten me, i'm not scared of you lolol, you'v been kissing my ass the past 24 hours begging me to give you the token, I even considered it, but nah because I knew you'd start with threats, it's always fun to see you QQ, Sir Lezim.

Oh and about Eysan, please explain why Sandro keeps making excuses and logs off when we ask for videos etc and why does he hit more than someone with 60 ping when he claims to have a 2-3 second delay and 700 ping?
Josh... is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-25-2011, 13:26   #62
MithosX
Banned

MithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirConrack View Post
I also dced >.>
Some noobs kept following certain players of our side to dc them, they were target mentioned.
MithosX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-25-2011, 13:28   #63
SirConrack
Banned

SirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond repute
And you were shackling , which neither side was meant to do, all you did was shackle this shackle that.

Edit: but im not going to whine, do as you wish ;o
SirConrack is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-25-2011, 13:29   #64
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh... View Post
you'v been kissing my ass the past 24 hours begging me to give you the token
Not possible anyway.
Old 09-25-2011, 13:33   #65
Josh...
Banned

Josh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond repute
Why are you guys so proud when you win tournaments like Team PK and Skill Team PK with Eysan when he's using a Magictype? You guys used to cry when we ****ed you every week and now you're so proud that you beat us with a ***got using a Magictype. Oh and how you bug chars in the map for azure and dodge....making me totally useless and having to use ****ty palm hitting waters for 7k.

@Ahmed: Yea, they wanted me to hand them GL and let him claim.
Old 09-25-2011, 13:36   #66
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
You would lose both cps and token, he would receive neither.
Old 09-25-2011, 13:38   #67
Josh...
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ahmed~ View Post
You would lose both cps and token, he would receive neither.
Idk that was said last time but it was never true, besides at the 2nd gw, I think Satan was GL and then they passed it to Martin...
Old 09-25-2011, 13:43   #68
~Ahmed~

I won a GW once and I appointed another char as GL before I could claim the cps, tried to claim them later on but I couldn't.

So unless it was a bug that they fixed, I don't think it is possible, check if martin has a cup.
Old 09-25-2011, 13:48   #69
Josh...
Banned

Quote:
I won a GW once and I appointed another char as GL before I could claim the cps, tried to claim them later on but I couldn't.

So unless it was a bug that they fixed, I don't think it is possible, check if martin has a cup.
=x and yea he does lol but im not sure if he did pass it or not xD
Old 09-25-2011, 13:53   #70
~Ahmed~

Quote:
=x and yea he does lol but im not sure if he did pass it or not xD
fu brosef
Old 09-25-2011, 14:05   #71
Josh...
Banned

Quote:
fu brosef
ty bro lovered u too
Old 09-25-2011, 14:23   #72
babyNloveBeBe

babyNloveBeBe is on a distinguished road
I`m a lil bit confused...
What`s a MagicType??
babyNloveBeBe is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-25-2011, 14:48   #73
MithosX
Banned

MithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Why are you guys so proud when you win tournaments like Team PK and Skill Team PK with Eysan when he's using a Magictype? You guys used to cry when we ****ed you every week and now you're so proud that you beat us with a ***got using a Magictype. Oh and how you bug chars in the map for azure and dodge....making me totally useless and having to use ****ty palm hitting waters for 7k.

Are you mad because danny didn't finish his fire-fire to 130 yet?

QQ

Last edited by MithosX; 09-25-2011 at 14:51.
Old 09-25-2011, 14:50   #74
MithosX
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud~ View Post
ders proof of him using magictype tho. don't want to pick sides here but that is how it seems to me.

and with low quality, fireworks don't spam as fast. just a fyi.

and ders a firework bot on epvp. could have been anyone, even your own side which has access to those things aswell.

altho its true and that may be the reason they won, I don't see how pointing fingers how they are to blame for this is progressing stuff. but then again, its royalty drama. always have to keep the mill going.
Just to make it clear , There's no public fireworks bot on any website else people would use it everywhere and end up getting it fixed by TQ just same as other exploits.

-This is ShadowFang,My forum account is banned temporary for trolling a GM.
Old 09-25-2011, 14:55   #75
Josh...
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MithosX View Post
Are you mad because danny didn't finish his fire-fire to 130 yet?

QQ
Uhm...No not really? Your so random bro?

Besides it'll be done before elite, not like it matters, I beat you when you were dodged and I wasn't haha, and Danny won the whole thing, esy bro esy...

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: