Old 09-25-2011, 09:20   #46
SirConrack
Banned

SirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanad View Post
ty for blowing up my pc bro
+1
SirConrack is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-25-2011, 09:55   #47
Cloud~
~pnolɔ

Cloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond repute
sary. Ahmed ask mę pls tast fęrworker, ę trę at plase węth meny peeple, sary for gwer men

Hive guardian of the OT ninja squad

Got a question about bots or need a quick review? Feel free to throw me a PM.

You're and your. Know the******* difference already.
Cloud~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-25-2011, 11:41   #48
Varekai

Varekai has a reputation beyond reputeVarekai has a reputation beyond reputeVarekai has a reputation beyond reputeVarekai has a reputation beyond reputeVarekai has a reputation beyond reputeVarekai has a reputation beyond reputeVarekai has a reputation beyond reputeVarekai has a reputation beyond reputeVarekai has a reputation beyond reputeVarekai has a reputation beyond reputeVarekai has a reputation beyond repute
Well guess its time for me to comment all of this bull****.

Yes I always wanted a goldcup, I didn't ask for it since i didn't have any part in creating the original alliance scarytown and hitlist. However since they couldn't decide on whom to give it, atleast so I was told, they asked me if I wanted it and ofc I said yes. I have no idea if Hitlist was involved in this decision, but since i never heard anything else or was asked by them i presumed it was so. And regarding the last sgw, of course since I already had two tokens I wanted the last one.

And seriously, you complain about me asking some friends to help out, when you broke up the side I was in 2 hours before the sgw before that, knowing that the GL is banned(victim of a dbfraud)?

And yes we agreed on a no shackle gw and matt broke that, pissing me off quite a bit when he did that, but no i won't kick a friend over such an incident and additionally break the whole side apart once more.

Furthermore theaccusations of eysan using an edited client are getting quite pathetic. I was online at team pkt and 90 pct of the gw, actually recording a bit on my own, despite the fact that i didn't even tfb very well.

http://www.xfire.com/video/4e2361/
http://www.xfire.com/video/4e2395/

The sadest thing however is that you guys are actually proud of winning by cheating.

Royalty
Varekai~
|OxyMoRoN|

Varekai is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-25-2011, 11:49   #49
Josh...
Banned

Josh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Varekai View Post

Yes I always wanted a goldcup, I didn't ask for it since i didn't have any part in creating the original alliance scarytown and hitlist. However since they couldn't decide on whom to give it, atleast so I was told, they asked me if I wanted it and ofc I said yes. I have no idea if Hitlist was involved in this decision, but since i never heard anything else or was asked by them i presumed it was so. And regarding the last sgw, of course since I already had two tokens I wanted the last one.

And seriously, you complain about me asking some friends to help out, when you broke up the side I was in 2 hours before the sgw before that, knowing that the GL is banned(victim of a dbfraud)?

And yes we agreed on a no shackle gw and matt broke that, pissing me off quite a bit when he did that, but no i won't kick a friend over such an incident and additionally break the whole side apart once more.

Furthermore theaccusations of eysan using an edited client are getting quite pathetic. I was online at team pkt and 90 pct of the gw, actually recording a bit on my own, despite the fact that i didn't even tfb very well.

The sadest thing however is that you guys are actually proud of winning by cheating.
I watched the first video, and all it showed to me was, whoever was playing Eysan at that point was struggling to play without magic type. ^^

And about US cheating, if it was the other way around, and we were winning, and someone randomly set off fireworks and you won, you'd STILL blame it on us, whats to say one of your side doesn't do it?

Last edited by Josh...; 09-25-2011 at 11:52.
Josh... is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-25-2011, 11:56   #50
CookiesShudBeMe

CookiesShudBeMe has a reputation beyond reputeCookiesShudBeMe has a reputation beyond reputeCookiesShudBeMe has a reputation beyond reputeCookiesShudBeMe has a reputation beyond reputeCookiesShudBeMe has a reputation beyond reputeCookiesShudBeMe has a reputation beyond reputeCookiesShudBeMe has a reputation beyond reputeCookiesShudBeMe has a reputation beyond reputeCookiesShudBeMe has a reputation beyond reputeCookiesShudBeMe has a reputation beyond reputeCookiesShudBeMe has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

You just fraps'd the first 30 mins of gw
you started pulling those magic type shots like 30 minutes before gw ended.
You're really retarded, if you thought those **** videos would clear your name.

And we're not happy that we won SGW, we're happy that a retard like you didn't get the gold cup.
CookiesShudBeMe is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-25-2011, 12:40   #51
Undertow

Undertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Undertow
Quote:

Nothing you say will make them happy sadly. You should just quit as I have. ^^ The server is ****.
Old 09-25-2011, 13:07   #52
Cloud~
~pnolɔ

Cloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond repute
what I think is awesome is that you guys blame each other ;D

of course one side doesn't give a **** because they won, but hey how would you be.

Old 09-25-2011, 13:10   #53
MithosX
Banned

MithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh... View Post
I watched the first video, and all it showed to me was, whoever was playing Eysan at that point was struggling to play without magic type. ^^

And about US cheating, if it was the other way around, and we were winning, and someone randomly set off fireworks and you won, you'd STILL blame it on us, whats to say one of your side doesn't do it?
We never used the firework botters in the first place, before sgw started we lost big time in gw and ctf when motivation used shackle and we had 0 shacklers.

And how can it be the other way around? Don't make up ****, stay realistic. We were the winning side till the firework botters came and helped your side win it.

It's funny you are all like, yeah i don't know but I thank the cheater who did this. Im kinda sure you would cry if a cheater gets you back

And like I said before you guys cry for everything :S Eysan winning top epk and everyone accuses him of hax, he lost last epk to danny and everyone of YOUR SIDE goes, skills offcourse. Stop being hypocrits because you guys cannot win everything in a fair play.

Like I said before, our side deserved the last victory since we had controle of the GW for over 2 hours and only last few mins you guys managed to get inside because somebody(hi nip) using firework botters to DC only OUR members.
MithosX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-25-2011, 13:14   #54
MithosX
Banned

MithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud~ View Post
what I think is awesome is that you guys blame each other ;D

of course one side doesn't give a **** because they won, but hey how would you be.
Josh is being an idiot, whole oxy/scarytown side dislikes danny and since danny and josh are best friends I doubt anyone from my side would do such thing to support them in anyway.

Josh is just trying to push the blame to somebody else even though it means completely bull****. They won because of the cheaters.
Old 09-25-2011, 13:15   #55
Cloud~
~pnolɔ

ders proof of him using magictype tho. don't want to pick sides here but that is how it seems to me.

and with low quality, fireworks don't spam as fast. just a fyi.

and ders a firework bot on epvp. could have been anyone, even your own side which has access to those things aswell.

altho its true and that may be the reason they won, I don't see how pointing fingers how they are to blame for this is progressing stuff. but then again, its royalty drama. always have to keep the mill going.

Old 09-25-2011, 13:15   #56
MithosX
Banned

Quote:

Hy joshhh
Old 09-25-2011, 13:18   #57
Cloud~
~pnolɔ

and the thing is, if it was them, they'd shown signs of not lagging.

1. joshhh barely moved, only kept hitting pole
2. danny got 4 kills in 5 minutes of video tape. 3 of em were melee. So please, don't tell me they weren't lagging. if they weren't lagging, you'd all be dead in mere seconds.

Old 09-25-2011, 13:19   #58
MithosX
Banned

Quote:
ders proof of him using magictype tho. don't want to pick sides here but that is how it seems to me.

and with low quality, fireworks don't spam as fast. just a fyi.

and ders a firework bot on epvp. could have been anyone, even your own side which has access to those things aswell.

altho its true and that may be the reason they won, I don't see how pointing fingers how they are to blame for this is progressing stuff. but then again, its royalty drama. always have to keep the mill going.
I was playing on low quality, I have a g230 graphic card quad core proc, my computer can handle the fps ;o

As you saw in varekai's video, you will still be unable to move alot.
Old 09-25-2011, 13:20   #59
MithosX
Banned

Quote:
and the thing is, if it was them, they'd shown signs of not lagging.

1. joshhh barely moved, only kept hitting pole
2. danny got 4 kills in 5 minutes of video tape. 3 of em were melee. So please, don't tell me they weren't lagging. if they weren't lagging, you'd all be dead in mere seconds.
Meh it's pathetic either way, cause like martin said. They are proud of winning it like this and that just shows enough to me ^^
Old 09-25-2011, 13:22   #60
SirConrack
Banned

SirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MithosX View Post
Like I said before, our side deserved the last victory since we had controle of the GW for over 2 hours and only last few mins you guys managed to get inside because somebody(hi nip) using firework botters to DC only OUR members.
I also dced >.>
SirConrack is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: