Old 09-24-2011, 18:45   #31
Firekiss
Frenchy

Firekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Death001 View Post
We have never talked before...
I bet it was kingdom who talked with you

Anyway i've already quitted royalty from 3 weeks or so .
What ? I don't know who you are nor what you'r talking about.
***1120;
***1120;
***3232;_***3232;
***1120;
<::| Vindictus |::>

Firekiss is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-24-2011, 18:51   #32
locolo
Banned

locolo has a reputation beyond reputelocolo has a reputation beyond reputelocolo has a reputation beyond reputelocolo has a reputation beyond reputelocolo has a reputation beyond reputelocolo has a reputation beyond reputelocolo has a reputation beyond reputelocolo has a reputation beyond reputelocolo has a reputation beyond reputelocolo has a reputation beyond reputelocolo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh... View Post
you r both ***s
Isn't there a time you don't cry on the forum?
You're trying to beat more people on forum then you actually could into the game.

Forum spammer, get a job.
locolo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-24-2011, 19:12   #33
Josh...
Banned

Josh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by locolo View Post
Isn't there a time you don't cry on the forum?
You're trying to beat more people on forum then you actually could into the game.

Forum spammer, get a job.
Firekiss and Undertow are both my friends lol..

Go be a fail troll some where else please
Josh... is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-24-2011, 19:40   #34
CookiesShudBeMe

CookiesShudBeMe has a reputation beyond reputeCookiesShudBeMe has a reputation beyond reputeCookiesShudBeMe has a reputation beyond reputeCookiesShudBeMe has a reputation beyond reputeCookiesShudBeMe has a reputation beyond reputeCookiesShudBeMe has a reputation beyond reputeCookiesShudBeMe has a reputation beyond reputeCookiesShudBeMe has a reputation beyond reputeCookiesShudBeMe has a reputation beyond reputeCookiesShudBeMe has a reputation beyond reputeCookiesShudBeMe has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertow View Post
Wow that is fked up. Glad I quit. There is no excuse.

Whoever did this, whatever the reason you think is right, wow....just wow. I came forums to see who won the final sgw because it was a big topic. I see that someone won by cheating...... o.0 real fked up
I'm surprised you didn't come online to help varekai win gw, since obviously he called everyone that originally "quit" to come online since he's that desperate to get the goldcup
CookiesShudBeMe is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-24-2011, 19:46   #35
SirConrack
Banned

SirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CookiesShudBeMe View Post
I'm surprised you didn't come online to help varekai win gw, since obviously he called everyone that originally "quit" to come online since he's that desperate to get the goldcup
I'm on your side, but nothing wrong with that, we still won in the end.

Whoever he can muster on his team, let him, makes it better.

Aslong as they dont cheat then personally im satisfied.
If they wanna brag about winning which some of them do, let them do that, we'll just beat them and their cockiness the next time, it makes beating cockiness even more enjoyable

so you can adopt the same policy to the enemies as you can to girls :**** them and leave them
SirConrack is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-24-2011, 20:00   #36
Undertow

Undertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Undertow
Quote:

Although we argue from time to time we still oben sex and hab babies. is np rly
Old 09-24-2011, 23:15   #37
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
troll? Now this is ridiculous, are you insulting me and my brothers?
Old 09-25-2011, 01:38   #38
MithosX
Banned

MithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond repute
It was me on shadowfang and we tried without shackle but we were outnumbered with waters so I insisted in using shackle anyways SINCE IT'S PART OF THE GAME AND SINCE WE MADE SHADOWFANG PURE MONK FOR THAT ONLY REASON, TO SHACKLE PEOPLE.

Anyways latest updates,
Danny relogged 2mins before **** started he and calvin(with cyclone) broke lg in 30seconds because none of us were there to protect it since all our clients crashed.
-danny and calvin were trying for like 20mins to break in with cyclone but kept on failing cause of our defense so yeah thanks to the crashing clients they got in.

Either way danny got to the pole with calvin, calvin client crashed but as everyone can clearly see danny's client didn't get crashed he was playing normale and still was killing everyone.

My guessing he was in the idea of firework spam cause he know he cant beat us fairly, editing his own client to delete the work effects.

Either way if this is true or not, we all know who would have won if it wasn't for the firework cheaters.
MithosX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-25-2011, 01:42   #39
MithosX
Banned

MithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond repute
@fire***, a few weeks ago when motivation was shackling everyone and we had none you weren't around. We had 0 shacklers and they bassicly used it everywhere. Now that motivation sold her gears and is quitting they QQ about stop using it after we get like 7 to 8 pure monk.

Offcourse it's good for them to shackle if they win it.
Offcourse it's good for them to use magictype if they win with it, or call it skills.
Offcourse it's good for them to use firework hack if they are losing like they did before this sgw at ctf.
MithosX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-25-2011, 02:43   #40
Josh...
Banned

Josh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ahmed~ View Post
troll? Now this is ridiculous, are you insulting me and my brothers?
Fail troll bro obs theres a difference. ;d
Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertow View Post
Although we argue from time to time we still oben sex and hab babies. is np rly
We argue? obs
Old 09-25-2011, 03:57   #41
AlanAlanAlan!
Banned

AlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MithosX View Post
@fire***, a few weeks ago when motivation was shackling everyone and we had none you weren't around. We had 0 shacklers and they bassicly used it everywhere. Now that motivation sold her gears and is quitting they QQ about stop using it after we get like 7 to 8 pure monk.

Offcourse it's good for them to use magictype if they win with it, or call it skills.
Offcourse it's good for them to use firework hack if they are losing like they did before this sgw at ctf.
:'(
AlanAlanAlan! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-25-2011, 03:58   #42
Firekiss
Frenchy

Firekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MithosX View Post

You'r always talking about wining GW fairly etc., well even if shackle is a skill, it's still ***. Everyone agrees with that, the only reason to use it is to **** with ennemies, not to have fun, just to **** with them. It's like hercing on a FB match, ofc you can, but it's ****ing ***. But now, doesn't matter anymore, now there will be no more agreement on shackle since everyone on our side is pissed about the Fireworks

Quote:

hy lover <3
***1120;
***1120;
***3232;_***3232;
***1120;
<::| Vindictus |::>

Firekiss is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-25-2011, 04:02   #43
Josh...
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firekiss View Post
You'r always talking about wining GW fairly etc., well even if shackle is a skill, it's still ***. Everyone agrees with that, the only reason to use it is to **** with ennemies, not to have fun, just to **** with them. It's like hercing on a FB match, ofc you can, but it's ****ing ***. But now, doesn't matter anymore, now there will be no more agreement on shackle since everyone on our side is pissed about the Fireworks

hy lover <3
Hy sexy
Old 09-25-2011, 07:28   #44
Cloud~
~pnolɔ

Cloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond repute
sarry i was oben test firework and all lagg sary

Hive guardian of the OT ninja squad

Got a question about bots or need a quick review? Feel free to throw me a PM.

You're and your. Know the******* difference already.
Cloud~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-25-2011, 09:14   #45
Sanad
Lord Ruler

Sanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud~ View Post
sarry i was oben test firework and all lagg sary
ty for blowing up my pc bro

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: