Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-22-2011, 14:44   #16
Josh...
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Stoke, England
Posts: 1,459
Josh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Death001 View Post
your map is full with skulls bro
tehe bro your finally learning about the game soon ill teach you how to pvp
Josh... is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-22-2011, 21:08   #17
SirConrack
Banned
 
SirConrack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: On co.
Posts: 2,789
SirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond repute
Harro, i bring greetings from far away land
SirConrack is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-23-2011, 08:01   #18
MithosX
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 766
MithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond repute
Out of curiousity, dice or richard w/e you go with these days. Did you quit Liberty cause you sucked at fbing or because there is no BP attack/def calcuation to help you out?
MithosX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-23-2011, 14:18   #19
Infamous~
Seig Heil
 
Infamous~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: NotAWitch
Posts: 13,022
Infamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MithosX View Post
Out of curiousity, dice or richard w/e you go with these days. Did you quit Liberty cause you sucked at fbing or because there is no BP attack/def calcuation to help you out?
Unlike you Lezzy, i don't go by multiple names, so whos richard?

Ask anyone there, I quit after 2 months of it being opened because of the ''200k'' pings. To this day i still trash 99pct of liberty, so why would i quit because of bp?

Edit: Unlike you, i don't get chased off of servers and make 100 aimbot videos because someone owned me. (Which is rare)
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by XShinryuX View Post
@Yessume
You don't really need to become a girl/female if you wanted to look good you know...?

The pic above is disturbing... and whatever in it is slightly disturbing..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
You do if you want to win a beauty constest, where 90% of voters are men.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbuktu View Post
Become a genderbending shemale? or u talking full out peepee demolition surgery.
^- LOL
Infamous~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-23-2011, 18:29   #20
MithosX
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 766
MithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous~ View Post
Unlike you Lezzy, i don't go by multiple names, so whos richard?

Ask anyone there, I quit after 2 months of it being opened because of the ''200k'' pings. To this day i still trash 99pct of liberty, so why would i quit because of bp?

Edit: Unlike you, i don't get chased off of servers and make 100 aimbot videos because someone owned me. (Which is rare)
Im inactive on honor because it's full of egys and some americans who are using accounts made by egys like you.

And so far I know, honor contains more players then Liberty and since they both are US servers located in cali... and same ping...

Your excuses are just funny, you trolling Liberty? lol I think you trolled yourself with recording yourself right clicking at targets with an editing version.
MithosX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-23-2011, 18:59   #21
~Ahmed~
1337
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: ****hole
Posts: 8,898
~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Hmm, infamous using egys accounts? so what's up with him dissing egys here and there? ;p
__________________
A brief taste of chaos will remind them why they crave obedience.
~Ahmed~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-24-2011, 00:42   #22
Infamous~
Seig Heil
 
Infamous~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: NotAWitch
Posts: 13,022
Infamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MithosX View Post
Im inactive on honor because it's full of egys and some americans who are using accounts made by egys like you.

And so far I know, honor contains more players then Liberty and since they both are US servers located in cali... and same ping...

Your excuses are just funny, you trolling Liberty? lol I think you trolled yourself with recording yourself right clicking at targets with an editing version.
Yet you make sure you make every Honor event and lose at it .
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ahmed~ View Post
Hmm, infamous using egys accounts? so what's up with him dissing egys here and there? ;p
Arab quit co and basically left her stuff to use. He's just mad he had to cyber a 80 yr old women just to lose every week haha.

Also 99pct Egyptians are ****, why not dis them.

Edit: I wanna add Primal **** Monkeys as a insult somewhere in this post haha

Edit: Saudi Arabs and Egyptians are the same thing? I'd like to know for future refs.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by XShinryuX View Post
@Yessume
You don't really need to become a girl/female if you wanted to look good you know...?

The pic above is disturbing... and whatever in it is slightly disturbing..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
You do if you want to win a beauty constest, where 90% of voters are men.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbuktu View Post
Become a genderbending shemale? or u talking full out peepee demolition surgery.
^- LOL
Infamous~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-24-2011, 01:05   #23
~Ahmed~
1337
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: ****hole
Posts: 8,898
~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous~ View Post
Also 99pct Egyptians are ****, why not dis them.

Edit: Saudi Arabs and Egyptians are the same thing? I'd like to know for future refs.
Screw you if you actually think that, it is just a game brosive, I know you can troll every now and then, but srsly, no just ****ing no. lol

I thought after few years of playing co people would actually start to get along..

Anyhow, as for your question;

Saudi Arabia and Egypt are totally different. The first is located in Asia while the latter connects the two continents.

Don't confuse this with the fact that all Egyptians are Arabs, Saudis are Arabs too, but they're not the same people.
__________________
A brief taste of chaos will remind them why they crave obedience.
~Ahmed~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-24-2011, 02:27   #24
Infamous~
Seig Heil
 
Infamous~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: NotAWitch
Posts: 13,022
Infamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ahmed~ View Post
Screw you if you actually think that, it is just a game brosive, I know you can troll every now and then, but srsly, no just ****ing no. lol

I thought after few years of playing co people would actually start to get along..

Anyhow, as for your question;

Saudi Arabia and Egypt are totally different. The first is located in Asia while the latter connects the two continents.

Don't confuse this with the fact that all Egyptians are Arabs, Saudis are Arabs too, but they're not the same people.
Well you stated that i slander Egyptians yet use a Egyptians stuff. I figured I'd state that I don't use Egyptian's gears from you clearing that up.
As for everything else... Egyptians or any other race that has a primitive mentality is retarded until proving otherwise. I met a few smart Egyptians but the majority are ****ing retards and blow everything out of proportion such as religious beliefs.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by XShinryuX View Post
@Yessume
You don't really need to become a girl/female if you wanted to look good you know...?

The pic above is disturbing... and whatever in it is slightly disturbing..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
You do if you want to win a beauty constest, where 90% of voters are men.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbuktu View Post
Become a genderbending shemale? or u talking full out peepee demolition surgery.
^- LOL
Infamous~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-24-2011, 03:36   #25
MithosX
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 766
MithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous~ View Post
Well you stated that i slander Egyptians yet use a Egyptians stuff. I figured I'd state that I don't use Egyptian's gears from you clearing that up.
As for everything else... Egyptians or any other race that has a primitive mentality is retarded until proving otherwise. I met a few smart Egyptians but the majority are ****ing retards and blow everything out of proportion such as religious beliefs.
You shouldn't base your conclusion about a race through a game.. just shows that you lack some fresh air.

@ the earlier post, I make it to teampk weekly and I mostly pown your ass on your own char

Idk what you are on about, getting top 8 solo or higher is fine with me. Btw why are you dodging the fact that you used other people gears to cheat with, even though you have more bp you already pown other targets with it but still you use the edited version.

Last edited by MithosX; 09-24-2011 at 03:39.
MithosX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-24-2011, 05:40   #26
Firekiss
Frenchy
 
Firekiss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Paris, France
Posts: 865
Firekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond repute
I love how people think they know everything... through a game.
Yeah, big news, people's life IG and IRL are different...
__________________
***1120;***1120;***1120;
***1120; Firekiss ***1120;
***1120; Krix ***1120;
***1120;
***1120;
***3232;_***3232;
***1120;
<::| Vindictus |::>

Firekiss is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-24-2011, 05:46   #27
Josh...
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Stoke, England
Posts: 1,459
Josh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond repute
check my pct and I still stay in TC and pwn you. ;(
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	6696948.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	199.2 KB
ID:	144938  
Josh... is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-24-2011, 06:12   #28
Death001
Registered User
 
Death001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: l33ts world
Posts: 1,512
Death001 has a reputation beyond reputeDeath001 has a reputation beyond reputeDeath001 has a reputation beyond reputeDeath001 has a reputation beyond reputeDeath001 has a reputation beyond reputeDeath001 has a reputation beyond reputeDeath001 has a reputation beyond reputeDeath001 has a reputation beyond reputeDeath001 has a reputation beyond reputeDeath001 has a reputation beyond reputeDeath001 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh... View Post
check my pct and I still stay in TC and pwn you. ;(
not fair man, you have azure shield
Death001 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-24-2011, 06:24   #29
SirConrack
Banned
 
SirConrack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: On co.
Posts: 2,789
SirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh... View Post
check my pct and I still stay in TC and pwn you. ;(
That person who whispered you last sounds fairly intelligent :O
SirConrack is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-24-2011, 06:29   #30
Josh...
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Stoke, England
Posts: 1,459
Josh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Death001 View Post
not fair man, you have azure shield
so did he, <3 2 combos
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirConrack View Post
That person who whispered you last sounds fairly intelligent :O
Yea hes pretty sexy
Josh... is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 15:34.


You Rated this Thread: