Old 03-28-2011, 21:59   #1
Bulletbody

Location: i live in an ocean... i swim with the fishies, and yes my computer is waterproof
Bulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Bulletbody Send a message via Yahoo to Bulletbody
ftW is this forum madness!!!!

does any1 that plays this game on our server even use this stupid forum? THERES NO POINT IN THIS!

to make this forum worthy of being used were gunna need 4 things, or only 1 thing

2 guilds that are enemied to eachother

2 hard headed morons that never think before they speak(1 in each guild)

or a large group of friends with way to much time
---------------------------------------------------------

we have neither of these, therefore Aquarius/Aries thread needs to be merged with a more active server forum section so that this dusty ass piece of **** can maybe be used for a few seconds

if we cannot have forum merge just delete aquarius/aries thread
BP: 320+

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0.oHeartlesso.0 View Post
get me a pic of just your face i'll attach a d**k and there you got a new avatar
To be a legend you must first beat a legend
To be the best you must first destroy everyone
To be a noob you just need an aimbot and fight like a pinnoy

i aimbot go **** yourself
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngP6aboKUtw

Last edited by Bulletbody; 03-28-2011 at 22:02.
Bulletbody is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-29-2011, 00:50   #2
ProEgy♥
Banned

ProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond repute
Nobody would go to a place where everyone spits on their faces for being stupid. Same for forums, took the thick-headed ***gots months to realize it's pointless for them to even try.
ProEgy♥ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-29-2011, 11:01   #3
PiratesParrot
More Tea

PiratesParrot has a reputation beyond reputePiratesParrot has a reputation beyond reputePiratesParrot has a reputation beyond reputePiratesParrot has a reputation beyond reputePiratesParrot has a reputation beyond reputePiratesParrot has a reputation beyond reputePiratesParrot has a reputation beyond reputePiratesParrot has a reputation beyond reputePiratesParrot has a reputation beyond reputePiratesParrot has a reputation beyond reputePiratesParrot has a reputation beyond repute
There's a game i'm supposed to be playing? I used to play a game called Conquer, the graphics were **** and the game play was too, but the people made it awesome... Then someone decided to "Spice" up the game. These people clearly had one goal in mind, make the game even more time consuming to enjoy, unless you had $40,000 spare to "invest" in a character to play that wouldn't die to everyone you hate, no matter their skill level. It was at this critical point that most intelligent people... who also didn't wish to spend their college fund on a game... Left. True story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nabster View Post
Divided we stand, united we fall x.x

PiratesParrot is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-29-2011, 11:36   #4
Recost3
Superbowl!

Recost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by PiratesParrot View Post
There's a game i'm supposed to be playing? I used to play a game called Conquer, the graphics were **** and the game play was too, but the people made it awesome... Then someone decided to "Spice" up the game. These people clearly had one goal in mind, make the game even more time consuming to enjoy, unless you had $40,000 spare to "invest" in a character to play that wouldn't die to everyone you hate, no matter their skill level. It was at this critical point that most intelligent people... who also didn't wish to spend their college fund on a game... Left. True story.
-tear- Couldn't have said it any better myself.
I have the power of possession in my hands
Becoming stronger every step that I take
I will destroy what has done this to me
Human scum will abide by my words
This planet is doomed, this planet is doomed.
Recost3 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-30-2011, 07:15   #5
Rydawg
Delirious

Rydawg has a reputation beyond reputeRydawg has a reputation beyond reputeRydawg has a reputation beyond reputeRydawg has a reputation beyond reputeRydawg has a reputation beyond reputeRydawg has a reputation beyond reputeRydawg has a reputation beyond reputeRydawg has a reputation beyond reputeRydawg has a reputation beyond reputeRydawg has a reputation beyond reputeRydawg has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Seconded. Hi fellas.
Old 03-30-2011, 13:55   #6
Recost3
Superbowl!

Recost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulletbody
ftW this is sparta!!!
fify
Old 03-30-2011, 20:42   #7
Bulletbody

Location: i live in an ocean... i swim with the fishies, and yes my computer is waterproof
Bulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Bulletbody Send a message via Yahoo to Bulletbody
Quote:

you saying that, just makes me think of lord raphael lol,

yea i guess... but didnt you just go to wow like every1 else?

that **** costs money too.... theres not much difference
BP: 320+

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0.oHeartlesso.0 View Post
get me a pic of just your face i'll attach a d**k and there you got a new avatar
To be a legend you must first beat a legend
To be the best you must first destroy everyone
To be a noob you just need an aimbot and fight like a pinnoy

i aimbot go **** yourself
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngP6aboKUtw
Bulletbody is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-31-2011, 02:18   #8
darkk

darkk has a reputation beyond reputedarkk has a reputation beyond reputedarkk has a reputation beyond reputedarkk has a reputation beyond reputedarkk has a reputation beyond reputedarkk has a reputation beyond reputedarkk has a reputation beyond reputedarkk has a reputation beyond reputedarkk has a reputation beyond reputedarkk has a reputation beyond reputedarkk has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulletbody View Post
you saying that, just makes me think of lord raphael lol,

yea i guess... but didnt you just go to wow like every1 else?

that **** costs money too.... theres not much difference
for the cost of less that 5 dbs on this game, you can have a full month on wow.
darkk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-31-2011, 06:32   #9
Cloud~
~pnolɔ

Cloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond repute
damn rite.

85 NE Arms warrior, 85 H Fire mage, 75 BE Blood DK, 83 UD combat Rogue here only took me 2 months to get.

Hive guardian of the OT ninja squad

Got a question about bots or need a quick review? Feel free to throw me a PM.

You're and your. Know the******* difference already.
Cloud~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-31-2011, 17:45   #10
`shooter`

`shooter` has a reputation beyond repute`shooter` has a reputation beyond repute`shooter` has a reputation beyond repute`shooter` has a reputation beyond repute`shooter` has a reputation beyond repute`shooter` has a reputation beyond repute`shooter` has a reputation beyond repute`shooter` has a reputation beyond repute`shooter` has a reputation beyond repute`shooter` has a reputation beyond repute`shooter` has a reputation beyond repute
*** idk any of those
i love thes noobs obscurkhight \do2do2\saldino10\dody65\Dogue\loly\nilman\henksh\ MIMOO\killer....
quited
`shooter` is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-03-2011, 23:48   #11
Rydawg
Delirious

Rydawg has a reputation beyond reputeRydawg has a reputation beyond reputeRydawg has a reputation beyond reputeRydawg has a reputation beyond reputeRydawg has a reputation beyond reputeRydawg has a reputation beyond reputeRydawg has a reputation beyond reputeRydawg has a reputation beyond reputeRydawg has a reputation beyond reputeRydawg has a reputation beyond reputeRydawg has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud~ View Post
damn rite.

85 NE Arms warrior, 85 H Fire mage, 75 BE Blood DK, 83 UD combat Rogue here only took me 2 months to get.
Arms warriors are ballin these days. Actually, warriors in generally are pretty ballin these days lol.
Old 04-04-2011, 09:26   #12
Recost3
Superbowl!

I play LoL, SC2, and a private server CO (So I can pwn egys once in a blue moon )

I'm decent at LoL with Ashe and Mordekaiser. Currently I'm LOVING morde, he's a boss. I suck big hair donkey ballsacks at SC2.
Old 04-04-2011, 10:11   #13
Cloud~
~pnolɔ

Cloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rydawg View Post
Arms warriors are ballin these days. Actually, warriors in generally are pretty ballin these days lol.
warriors r pro. we get steamrolled by frost mages tho. altho if i burst, i can take one out before I rip xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recost3 View Post
I play LoL, SC2, and a private server CO (So I can pwn egys once in a blue moon )

I'm decent at LoL with Ashe and Mordekaiser. Currently I'm LOVING morde, he's a boss. I suck big hair donkey ballsacks at SC2.
sc2, wow, minecraft (skillz), magicks, monday night combat. some of the games I play lately =p

Hive guardian of the OT ninja squad

Got a question about bots or need a quick review? Feel free to throw me a PM.

You're and your. Know the******* difference already.
Cloud~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-04-2011, 10:54   #14
Conondrum
Fading..

Conondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulletbody View Post
does any1 that plays this game on our server even use this stupid forum? THERES NO POINT IN THIS!

to make this forum worthy of being used were gunna need 4 things, or only 1 thing

2 guilds that are enemied to eachother

2 hard headed morons that never think before they speak(1 in each guild)

or a large group of friends with way to much time
---------------------------------------------------------

we have neither of these, therefore Aquarius/Aries thread needs to be merged with a more active server forum section so that this dusty ass piece of **** can maybe be used for a few seconds

if we cannot have forum merge just delete aquarius/aries thread
This forum used to be quite active in the old days.
Now ppl just rant in world chat.
Kinda boring, we need ranting in here instead.. Last longer and is more fun
Conondrum is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-04-2011, 11:15   #15
Eurochic
GlobalMod

Eurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conondrum View Post
This forum used to be quite active in the old days.
Now ppl just rant in world chat.
Kinda boring, we need ranting in here instead.. Last longer and is more fun
Rant rant and more rant.

Here endith the Rant
Judoka2130-130-131 Monk-War-Fire
Judoka3130-130-131 Pure Water
TaMaU120-130-131 Tro-Tro-Arch
expensive91130-130 Pure Water
Destiny_Angel110-130 Pure Water
Melody_Angel110-115 Pure Water
Symphony_Angel Pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_ikky View Post
Mods are like underwear, you should change them daily!
Eurochic is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: