Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-31-2010, 09:10   #31
Absolute.Mark
ILLuMiNaTi
 
Absolute.Mark's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Australia N.S.W
Posts: 602
Absolute.Mark has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute.Mark has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute.Mark has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute.Mark has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute.Mark has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute.Mark has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute.Mark has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute.Mark has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute.Mark has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute.Mark has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute.Mark has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ahmed~ View Post
Started being a jumpy person and ended up being a low fuck, gz You've made it.

Get your eyes checked silly, I didn't say you denied being in freedom. You denied leeching and referred that by mentioning "flamelit" which I have to let 5-6 of your accounts in freedom for it but mehhhhh.

You have a grudge against zaza, don't really know why but you do, thought you were besties when you joined freedom. But looks like you were twofaced low **** after all.

Being a douchebag is different than being zero, you can't compere me to him Lol. zero is naturally a douchebag, even to his allies/friends/gf(old story is old) and he can't chose not to be one, I treat people how I want. But sorry man i couldn't keep the promise and I eventually became a "zero". LOL

Don't worry, I always said let's clean freedom from leechers like yourself, It's no biggie, not like we need em.

You're considering me the "head" of freedom while saying I don't have my own acct to pk zero, lmao how many times did we hear that from zero everytime he was beaten by bob??? ALOT.... Oh you're becoming like zero!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -cough- Also that's some kind of contradicition, I mean you can't be a head of something without having something to.... idk LOL

If you're trying to bring up what we used to talk about (which I don't recommend lol), do it right. Don't twist **** ****head. I left aquarius because zero stopped playing for a while and it was boring as hell as no other enemies would show up without him, so it got deadly boring. lol'd. And that wasn't the only reason though, I left because I knew co would get more ****ed up by TQ, so wanted something "classic" :O

As for pking thunderbutt, Didn't use to pk that char for a long period after the merge until I got pked by it in f6 when I was away on ninjaturtle doing horse race for another char. So yeah It started from there, as for speaking English, fyi zaza taught me some basics. I don't really believe he doesn't "type English as good as me" lmao.

So sad that this is happening, but since you're getting as low as you can get. I'll be more than happy to act back. :0

LOL and u say i'm the 1 who need my eyes checked HAHAHA i said " I didn't deny to leeching" your as pathetic as it gets

Me and Mahmoud was NEVER besties, Zaza is a C unt calling me a liar lol.. i don't even know what i lied about LOL!.

And your right.. your not like Z your far more pathetic.

Bob is u? brag on abit more ****** as you can't pk for ****, which is why u kept running and hiding with your own account, keep complaining of lag more.

Without a buffed up account your nothing.

I'm low LOL! low lifers like u are low.

LoL as for what we talk about, u don't recommend? LOL! your in a state to recommend me? what to do? LOL! kid.. u can't recommend me something.. your far too behind in life to start recommending.
__________________
F.T.S

U wonder Why my Name is Absolute.Mark?
Well let me tell u A little ABOUT me
I'm Absolute ME
What u get is ME
All u will get is ME
If u love me U will only love me more!
I'll drive u Crazy! Give u Pleasure! Turn u ON!

Like A Good Bottle of Absolute.Vodka
Love me I'll only Love u back

It is inevitable to get hurt in the realm of love,
no matter how beautiful the dusk is,
the darkness must follow.
Absolute.Mark is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-31-2010, 09:12   #32
Absolute.Mark
ILLuMiNaTi
 
Absolute.Mark's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Australia N.S.W
Posts: 602
Absolute.Mark has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute.Mark has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute.Mark has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute.Mark has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute.Mark has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute.Mark has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute.Mark has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute.Mark has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute.Mark has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute.Mark has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute.Mark has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud~ View Post
lol noob server. You wouldn't survive a single minute in that "noob" server. No bp to cover your ass from my chains

and lol mark you became a pr!ck.
LOL! yes i am a *****, to the people that i dislike.

It's only natural.
__________________
F.T.S

U wonder Why my Name is Absolute.Mark?
Well let me tell u A little ABOUT me
I'm Absolute ME
What u get is ME
All u will get is ME
If u love me U will only love me more!
I'll drive u Crazy! Give u Pleasure! Turn u ON!

Like A Good Bottle of Absolute.Vodka
Love me I'll only Love u back

It is inevitable to get hurt in the realm of love,
no matter how beautiful the dusk is,
the darkness must follow.
Absolute.Mark is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-31-2010, 10:02   #33
~Ahmed~
1337
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: ****hole
Posts: 8,898
~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolute.Mark View Post
LOL and u say i'm the 1 who need my eyes checked HAHAHA i said " I didn't deny to leeching" your as pathetic as it gets

Me and Mahmoud was NEVER besties, Zaza is a C unt calling me a liar lol.. i don't even know what i lied about LOL!.

And your right.. your not like Z your far more pathetic.

Bob is u? brag on abit more ****** as you can't pk for ****, which is why u kept running and hiding with your own account, keep complaining of lag more.

Without a buffed up account your nothing.

I'm low LOL! low lifers like u are low.

LoL as for what we talk about, u don't recommend? LOL! your in a state to recommend me? what to do? LOL! kid.. u can't recommend me something.. your far too behind in life to start recommending.
Someone is enraged, lul. \o/ So yes it's something we both agree with, you're a leeching homo.

If I'm that "pathetic" what does that make a two faced ***got like you? A spawn, spawn.

No ofc bob isn't me o.o? But you already proved my point, everyday retard prick will go on about "your own account" (i did that to bob once only because he switched sides after losing an access to inf btw) when they can't do it themselves. Speaking of owning something, you have a set of gears that ain't yours, hypocrite? GG dumbass lol.

I'm in a perfect state to keep ****ing you up here for the next 2 months dw, that's my hobby, Also I sense too much of god complex in the last part, Oh well. =/

Even if you weren't a liar, you are a twofaced *****. Funny how almost everyone on the opposing side the same, twofaced retard pricks lol.

Hm, I'm done, low fuck. Keep coming up with fail attempts to flame me, zero had better comebacks than youssssssssssssssss. You're boring.
__________________
A brief taste of chaos will remind them why they crave obedience.

Last edited by ~Ahmed~; 08-31-2010 at 14:58.
~Ahmed~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-31-2010, 10:23   #34
Cloud~
~pnolɔ
 
Cloud~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Belgium || post count on panda: 13k
Posts: 3,647
Cloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolute.Mark View Post
Bob is u? brag on abit more ****** as you can't pk for ****, which is why u kept running and hiding with your own account, keep complaining of lag more.
I giggle because that's zero's forum account.
__________________
My Anime list
Anime group! join if you are interested

Hive guardian of the OT ninja squad

Got a question about bots or need a quick review? Feel free to throw me a PM.


You're and your. Know the******* difference already.
Cloud~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-31-2010, 16:22   #35
bahana
Spamomod
 
bahana's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: San Francisco
Posts: 8,190
bahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond repute
I think we all need to take a minute and calm down...
oh who am I kidding
__________________
Bahana!

To see with eyes unclouded by hate.

I'm a guy


Quote:
Forgive my rudeness. I cannot abide useless people.
bahana is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-31-2010, 17:00   #36
~Lord*Zero~
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 3,868
~Lord*Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lord*Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lord*Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lord*Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lord*Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lord*Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lord*Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lord*Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lord*Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lord*Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lord*Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrunkzJr View Post
Heh Im not for one side or the other but you gotta give ~Freedom~ some credit, after the merge they are still winning GW's where it was safe to assume Aries "in general" would of rolled over them..

basically my point is, they won GW's before the merge they won GW after the merge, their has to be some kind of credit there....

They won gw before the merge because nobody gave a crap to show up to it. Wow, pro.

And they won after the merge because those Aries people aren't exactly the most experienced people. Yes, there are some experienced players that know what to do, but the most don't really know how to do thing, let alone have the initiative to figure it out on their own. From what I understand, most of the time its not the original users of the accounts playing the accounts, and that is the Aries biggest problem, they share way to much and the people using them don't have the experience to use the accounts correctly.


But in the end being from Eagle and Aquarius its normal to want your server to win

Totally unbiased opinion here... Take it as you will I have no benefit praising one side over the other.
That rabble from freedom have been fighting 24/7 for 3-4 years, if they don't have the experience to win by now, then somethings wrong with them, tho it is funny being autoclicked by more and more of them, skillless ****ers the lot of them, put them on something that requires them to have to click themselves and they get raped. lol

In short, you can't throw money at this game and expect to win if you don't have the skills and no how to get the most bang for you buck. Refinery, subclass and artifact changed it from being a set outcome game depending on equipment level to random event game so to speak regarding the ability to out skill or out bot your opponent and getting lucky with the activation of refinery, subclass and artifact buffs.
~Lord*Zero~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-31-2010, 17:30   #37
Absolute.Mark
ILLuMiNaTi
 
Absolute.Mark's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Australia N.S.W
Posts: 602
Absolute.Mark has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute.Mark has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute.Mark has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute.Mark has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute.Mark has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute.Mark has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute.Mark has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute.Mark has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute.Mark has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute.Mark has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute.Mark has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ahmed~ View Post
Someone is enraged, lul. \o/ So yes it's something we both agree with, you're a leeching homo.

If I'm that "pathetic" what does that make a two faced ***got like you? A spawn, spawn.

No ofc bob isn't me o.o? But you already proved my point, everyday retard prick will go on about "your own account" (i did that to bob once only because he switched sides after losing an access to inf btw) when they can't do it themselves. Speaking of owning something, you have a set of gears that ain't yours, hypocrite? GG dumbass lol.

I'm in a perfect state to keep ****ing you up here for the next 2 months dw, that's my hobby, Also I sense too much of god complex in the last part, Oh well. =/

Even if you weren't a liar, you are a twofaced *****. Funny how almost everyone on the opposing side the same, twofaced retard pricks lol.

Hm, I'm done, low fuck. Keep coming up with fail attempts to flame me, zero had better comebacks than youssssssssssssssss. You're boring.
Haha if u think 2 weeks of GW is really Leeching didn't even need it so much for leeching.

2 faced? u turn on me i turn on u that is life, your a complete lying fu ck, go hide your true face more.
Lying to yourself lol.. what a fail.

A perfect state is u being already being a fu ck up both in life and this game.

And those item ARE mine, nothing is not, Robert Teal Grogan bought me my 2 bulk that he owed me and i got my items unlike u.. lol.

Least even when i played i wasn't as strong as u now but least i can say I DID IT WITH MY OWN ACCOUNT AND ITEMS IN MY OWN NAME LOL!..

LoL.. enraged? never =) if more or less i'm laughing at how stupid your post are.. ofcourse Z had better come backs.. this is barely an arguement seeing u don't even know what u are typing about 1/2 the time lol..

I shouldn't even bother replying but =D
__________________
F.T.S

U wonder Why my Name is Absolute.Mark?
Well let me tell u A little ABOUT me
I'm Absolute ME
What u get is ME
All u will get is ME
If u love me U will only love me more!
I'll drive u Crazy! Give u Pleasure! Turn u ON!

Like A Good Bottle of Absolute.Vodka
Love me I'll only Love u back

It is inevitable to get hurt in the realm of love,
no matter how beautiful the dusk is,
the darkness must follow.

Last edited by Absolute.Mark; 08-31-2010 at 17:34.
Absolute.Mark is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-31-2010, 18:00   #38
~Ahmed~
1337
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: ****hole
Posts: 8,898
~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolute.Mark View Post
Haha if u think 2 weeks of GW is really Leeching didn't even need it so much for leeching.

2 faced? u turn on me i turn on u that is life, your a complete lying fu ck, go hide your true face more.
Lying to yourself lol.. what a fail.

A perfect state is u being already being a fu ck up both in life and this game.

And those item ARE mine, nothing is not, Robert Teal Grogan bought me my 2 bulk that he owed me and i got my items unlike u.. lol.

Least even when i played i wasn't as strong as u now but least i can say I DID IT WITH MY OWN ACCOUNT AND ITEMS IN MY OWN NAME LOL!..

LoL.. enraged? never =) if more or less i'm laughing at how stupid your post are.. ofcourse Z had better come backs.. this is barely an arguement seeing u don't even know what u are typing about 1/2 the time lol..

I shouldn't even bother replying but =D
Um, still leeching ok?

I didn't turn on you lol, where have you been for a couple of months? you said your brother/sister played the char, never seen on msn for long, now you're ****ing while I'm not even pointing fingers at you, wow bro that's too much of turning on somebody.

Real life has nothing to do with this game. It's just that I'll keep replying til you either get bored, thread gets closed or you stfu lol.

It's most likely true that I don't got my own gears on aquarius, why? Because I spent nearly 2 months selling them and even asked you for some help to get dbs on royalty. You're talking about me being stronger than you for "having an access to a big shot account". My gears were better than yours had around 305 or 307ish bp, you had what 290? So either way you wouldn't stand a chance. Could have been +12's If i played as long as you did lmao.

Sure zero might be a tard, but when he *****, he'd have something to fuck about. You just jump in and try to flame...


Keep replying man you're making my days. ;0 Nothing else to do when I'm home alone D=<
__________________
A brief taste of chaos will remind them why they crave obedience.
~Ahmed~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-31-2010, 18:11   #39
Cloud~
~pnolɔ
 
Cloud~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Belgium || post count on panda: 13k
Posts: 3,647
Cloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond repute
I was going to say "this is going nowhere", then I reminded I'm in the aquarius section and just closed the tab.
__________________
My Anime list
Anime group! join if you are interested

Hive guardian of the OT ninja squad

Got a question about bots or need a quick review? Feel free to throw me a PM.


You're and your. Know the******* difference already.
Cloud~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-31-2010, 18:24   #40
bahana
Spamomod
 
bahana's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: San Francisco
Posts: 8,190
bahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud~ View Post
I was going to say "this is going nowhere", then I reminded I'm in the aquarius section and just closed the tab.
I post anyways.
__________________
Bahana!

To see with eyes unclouded by hate.

I'm a guy


Quote:
Forgive my rudeness. I cannot abide useless people.
bahana is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-01-2010, 05:33   #41
Cloud~
~pnolɔ
 
Cloud~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Belgium || post count on panda: 13k
Posts: 3,647
Cloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bahana View Post
I post anyways.
raising postcount yays
__________________
My Anime list
Anime group! join if you are interested

Hive guardian of the OT ninja squad

Got a question about bots or need a quick review? Feel free to throw me a PM.


You're and your. Know the******* difference already.
Cloud~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-01-2010, 17:48   #42
Absolute.Mark
ILLuMiNaTi
 
Absolute.Mark's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Australia N.S.W
Posts: 602
Absolute.Mark has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute.Mark has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute.Mark has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute.Mark has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute.Mark has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute.Mark has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute.Mark has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute.Mark has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute.Mark has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute.Mark has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute.Mark has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ahmed~ View Post
Um, still leeching ok?

I didn't turn on you lol, where have you been for a couple of months? you said your brother/sister played the char, never seen on msn for long, now you're ****ing while I'm not even pointing fingers at you, wow bro that's too much of turning on somebody.

Real life has nothing to do with this game. It's just that I'll keep replying til you either get bored, thread gets closed or you stfu lol.

It's most likely true that I don't got my own gears on aquarius, why? Because I spent nearly 2 months selling them and even asked you for some help to get dbs on royalty. You're talking about me being stronger than you for "having an access to a big shot account". My gears were better than yours had around 305 or 307ish bp, you had what 290? So either way you wouldn't stand a chance. Could have been +12's If i played as long as you did lmao.

Sure zero might be a tard, but when he *****, he'd have something to fuck about. You just jump in and try to flame...


Keep replying man you're making my days. ;0 Nothing else to do when I'm home alone D=<
Turning on my family is no different from turning on me weather i'm here or not.

296bp and you where 300, u had a better mentor,slightly better items and few levels above me, i woulda still kicked your ass cause everytime i've tried to vs u.. u've cried lag etc.. and start throwing randoms.

I jump into anything that talking **** about freedom.

IF i had play long as U did i woulda been full +12 i take longer breaks in between than u, i coulda made butt +12 but playing the game wasn't very worth it anymore knowing people will just turn out to be like u, a total ass.
__________________
F.T.S

U wonder Why my Name is Absolute.Mark?
Well let me tell u A little ABOUT me
I'm Absolute ME
What u get is ME
All u will get is ME
If u love me U will only love me more!
I'll drive u Crazy! Give u Pleasure! Turn u ON!

Like A Good Bottle of Absolute.Vodka
Love me I'll only Love u back

It is inevitable to get hurt in the realm of love,
no matter how beautiful the dusk is,
the darkness must follow.
Absolute.Mark is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-01-2010, 18:09   #43
~Ahmed~
1337
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: ****hole
Posts: 8,898
~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolute.Mark View Post
Turning on my family is no different from turning on me weather i'm here or not.

296bp and you where 300, u had a better mentor,slightly better items and few levels above me, i woulda still kicked your ass cause everytime i've tried to vs u.. u've cried lag etc.. and start throwing randoms.

I jump into anything that talking **** about freedom.

IF i had play long as U did i woulda been full +12 i take longer breaks in between than u, i coulda made butt +12 but playing the game wasn't very worth it anymore knowing people will just turn out to be like u, a total ass.
Yes, getting pked while i was afk by thunderbuttt means i turned on your "family" hhhhhhhhhhhhh *cough*. Not to mention I wasn't friends with your family, it was more like "you" but now it's over since you're acting (or not acting that must be who u really are) like a ****ing moron not knowing your right from your left.

was +306bp, I always lag. Barely near to nothing that I play co at home Lol. You've been playing for what 4-5 years ago? I mean things were much better not ****ed by tq yet. I wasn't talking about anything relating to your "breaks" I gave away stuff that are currently worth whatever you have now. lul

No need to repeat yourself, I already know you're a jumpy and naive little ***got. hhh'
__________________
A brief taste of chaos will remind them why they crave obedience.

Last edited by ~Ahmed~; 09-01-2010 at 18:12.
~Ahmed~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-01-2010, 18:13   #44
*~panda~*
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 12,981
*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolute.Mark View Post
Turning on my family is no different from turning on me weather i'm here or not.

296bp and you where 300, u had a better mentor,slightly better items and few levels above me, i woulda still kicked your ass cause everytime i've tried to vs u.. u've cried lag etc.. and start throwing randoms.

I jump into anything that talking **** about freedom.

IF i had play long as U did i woulda been full +12 i take longer breaks in between than u, i coulda made butt +12 but playing the game wasn't very worth it anymore knowing people will just turn out to be like u, a total ass.
erhm with mentor evasion had 310 :x without it had 300

probably due the deputy position as that boosted quite a bit xD
*~panda~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-01-2010, 19:48   #45
~Ahmed~
1337
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: ****hole
Posts: 8,898
~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by *~panda~* View Post
erhm with mentor evasion had 310 :x without it had 300

probably due the deputy position as that boosted quite a bit xD
Whatever evasion had, was stronger than him. Dunno why he's complaining.
__________________
A brief taste of chaos will remind them why they crave obedience.
~Ahmed~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:02.