Old 08-30-2010, 13:42   #16
Absolute.Mark
ILLuMiNaTi

Absolute.Mark has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute.Mark has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute.Mark has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute.Mark has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute.Mark has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute.Mark has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute.Mark has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute.Mark has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute.Mark has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute.Mark has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute.Mark has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud~ View Post
I r not a freedom member =x

I believe you quit if you say so, don't gotta get pissed at me for it. I don't follow aquarius so I have no idea who still plays and who doesn't. Just figured that when you made all those posts in the past gw thread, that you'd still be around.

Sorry if I somewhat offended you

Them Aussies seem jumpy these days. See what I did thar
LoL.. I've always been a jumpy person when some 1 talking sh!t, things i don't do i will not own up to it.

You back up freedom's mouth, that makes u no better than 1.

I've always had a hate for freedom's, thinking their all high and mighty.
Thinking they are all top sh!t, but really their all bots and mouthing lies.

Having some 1 being truthful playing Co is impossible to find lol, >.> Ahmed.

U wonder Why my Name is Absolute.Mark?
Well let me tell u A little ABOUT me
I'm Absolute ME
What u get is ME
All u will get is ME
If u love me U will only love me more!
I'll drive u Crazy! Give u Pleasure! Turn u ON!

Like A Good Bottle of Absolute.Vodka
Love me I'll only Love u back

It is inevitable to get hurt in the realm of love,
no matter how beautiful the dusk is,
the darkness must follow.
Absolute.Mark is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-30-2010, 15:57   #17
Cloud~
~pnolɔ

Cloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolute.Mark View Post
LoL.. I've always been a jumpy person when some 1 talking sh!t, things i don't do i will not own up to it.

I'm only friends with zaza & ahmed. On good terms with the sharers too. Couldn't give a damn about the rest. I know zaza & ahmed don't use bots nor spread lies. Bots... they'd fawk it up n proxy jump all over the place lol. I agree that the previous owners of freedom did come a lot in contact with bots but hell not those group of egys. They aint black day.

I recall there were 3 major netcafes running around. zazas, deadlys n that nilemans. the 2 latter were obvious cheaters, the first never really cheated apart from a walljump in tc, their own fault for getting a multiclient with walljump lol. And as far as I recall, walljumping isn't botting.

idk nor idc about the rest but I can say for 100% that ninjaturtle, zaza, freedomv & ninjawy don't use bots. idk if they use other chars as I don't keep track.

Hive guardian of the OT ninja squad

Got a question about bots or need a quick review? Feel free to throw me a PM.

You're and your. Know the******* difference already.
Cloud~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-30-2010, 16:00   #18
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Bump on baby.. lol when do i brag on about YFAF being all good? i brag on about freedom being *****es of the server.

I've said 1 thing about YFAF which is (Atleast YFAF has done some good) and here u jumping all over me saying i'm bragging on about YFAF doing good LOL! *** blind freedoms go get some glasses, less computer means better eyes.

It's time u take a rest off the computer and get an actually life where u don't sit on your chair till your ass goes all numb.
No need to bump that, you said it yourself few sentences below. =)

This has got to be the funniest thing ever, you had been in freedom for a while since you came back, after the merge (just like most people) you tended to be with the aries people as you thought we would be the underdogs. But why am I not surprised? You leeched off freedom n now you're talking ****, just like mod, joined freedom (obviously for flamelit) n later on we looked so mean to her lol.

So ya all ****ing leech then talk ****, makes you no different than zero even if you weren't given an acess to a "big shot account".

Sucks to be you mark lmao. Stop wasting your time with "us" and have fun with that precious life of yours. :0

Quote:

You're the one talking **** when nobody pointed fingers at you, we talk **** to zero, he talks **** to us. He doesn't need "you" to jump in. Specially if you don't like him.

You have had hate for freedoms and yet you joined em for a couple of weeks if not months, twofaced? No that's not mark, you sure can explain it.

What does my name have to do with your last sentence? Hope it's not something bady.

On a slighter note, if it weren't for the meanie freedom devils, aquarius would have become the underdog to aries people since they OBVIOUSLY have lots of +12 lol.

But every guild has their time until they age, I see where freedom is going, disbanded in a couple of months because of leechers like YOU and backstabbers, or I can say it will go down mainly due to whiners?

Last edited by ~Ahmed~; 08-30-2010 at 16:13.
~Ahmed~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-30-2010, 17:32   #19
Saoyaron
bored =x

Saoyaron has a reputation beyond reputeSaoyaron has a reputation beyond reputeSaoyaron has a reputation beyond reputeSaoyaron has a reputation beyond reputeSaoyaron has a reputation beyond reputeSaoyaron has a reputation beyond reputeSaoyaron has a reputation beyond reputeSaoyaron has a reputation beyond reputeSaoyaron has a reputation beyond reputeSaoyaron has a reputation beyond reputeSaoyaron has a reputation beyond repute
ur blocks of texts scare me =/

Currently Playing - Starcraft 2 ID/#: Smoke/#125
Add me to play =D

WoW
Ryeto, Stormreaver 80 Warrior ~Retired =(
Sunchip Stormreaver 80 Priest ~Retired
Unreliable Stormreaver 80 Rogue ~Retired

Steam Account - ID: aznsouljah, s/n: Smoke789
Come play TF2

To see the world with eyes unclouded by hate. ~Mononoke Hime
loool
My First SS Vid =D
2nd SS vid lol
Saoyaron is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-30-2010, 21:34   #20
Absolute.Mark
ILLuMiNaTi

Absolute.Mark has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute.Mark has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute.Mark has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute.Mark has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute.Mark has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute.Mark has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute.Mark has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute.Mark has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute.Mark has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute.Mark has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute.Mark has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ahmed~ View Post
No need to bump that, you said it yourself few sentences below. =)

This has got to be the funniest thing ever, you had been in freedom for a while since you came back, after the merge (just like most people) you tended to be with the aries people as you thought we would be the underdogs. But why am I not surprised? You leeched off freedom n now you're talking ****, just like mod, joined freedom (obviously for flamelit) n later on we looked so mean to her lol.

So ya all ****ing leech then talk ****, makes you no different than zero even if you weren't given an acess to a "big shot account".

Sucks to be you mark lmao. Stop wasting your time with "us" and have fun with that precious life of yours. :0

You're the one talking **** when nobody pointed fingers at you, we talk **** to zero, he talks **** to us. He doesn't need "you" to jump in. Specially if you don't like him.

You have had hate for freedoms and yet you joined em for a couple of weeks if not months, twofaced? No that's not mark, you sure can explain it.

What does my name have to do with your last sentence? Hope it's not something bady.

On a slighter note, if it weren't for the meanie freedom devils, aquarius would have become the underdog to aries people since they OBVIOUSLY have lots of +12 lol.

But every guild has their time until they age, I see where freedom is going, disbanded in a couple of months because of leechers like YOU and backstabbers, or I can say it will go down mainly due to whiners?
Yes 1 word is BAGGING on.. LOL! I leech off freedom? never needed to do the flame quest I DID MOST MY LEVELS MYSELF, and if i was ever LEECHING i was doing it VIA being MARRIED to you for clan xp which lasted a few days lol as i recall.

After the split i wasn't even playing anymore LOL! u ain't know **** about me dog, kassy and sam was playing, and obviously they choose to be on the other side cause they're was better peoples not only item and account wise but, personality wise, i was too busy making wedding plans to bother with the game. The only time i got the chance to get on was while in VN at a cafe so far away from home that so happened to have a conquer player.

As for being 2 faced U, where the only person i was friends with in freedom, i made u an exception due to Panda, since he was a nice guy back then, and u thought u would be the same, but i guess.. your no different from the others.

As for backstabbing, I never back stabbed u till u started sh!t on me, so don't go saying i did.. kassy never attacked a freedom till she got attacked, and as for u having access to NinjaTurtle i doubt she even stand a chance to be able to start **** with u.

And good! disband the guild, not like it will get a better name.

Don't need a finger pointed at me for me to start talking sh!t about freedom, it comes naturally.

I'm Absolute ME
What u get is ME
All u will get is ME

Last edited by Absolute.Mark; 08-30-2010 at 21:36.
Old 08-30-2010, 23:07   #21
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Yes 1 word is BAGGING on.. LOL! I leech off freedom? never needed to do the flame quest I DID MOST MY LEVELS MYSELF, and if i was ever LEECHING i was doing it VIA being MARRIED to you for clan xp which lasted a few days lol as i recall.

After the split i wasn't even playing anymore LOL! u ain't know **** about me dog, kassy and sam was playing, and obviously they choose to be on the other side cause they're was better peoples not only item and account wise but, personality wise, i was too busy making wedding plans to bother with the game. The only time i got the chance to get on was while in VN at a cafe so far away from home that so happened to have a conquer player.

As for being 2 faced U, where the only person i was friends with in freedom, i made u an exception due to Panda, since he was a nice guy back then, and u thought u would be the same, but i guess.. your no different from the others.

As for backstabbing, I never back stabbed u till u started sh!t on me, so don't go saying i did.. kassy never attacked a freedom till she got attacked, and as for u having access to NinjaTurtle i doubt she even stand a chance to be able to start **** with u.

And good! disband the guild, not like it will get a better name.

Don't need a finger pointed at me for me to start talking sh!t about freedom, it comes naturally.
1 reason or another you had been in freedom for, leeching which you denied or surviving which is most likely true. Otherwise tell me why you were in a guild that you have had hate for since day 1.

Uhhh last I checked we merged, not split. Get it straight please. I don't see why they choose to be on the "good side "(my ass lmfao) after being in freedom for like 2 months? You could have done that whenever you decided to play.

I'm not saying you're two faced because of me, personally i don't give two ****s anymore specially when you call me "dog" lolllll. You have had hate for freedom founders and freedom current leaders, why the fuck would you be on their side? who knows, you might have been doing the same to me since you and lady royale are buddies, so i wouldn't expect any better.

You made an exception for me? Lol I wasn't in freedom when I met you and even then you were friends with zaza, don't see any chance where you would "make an exception for me"

I act like a douchbag when I want to, I be nice when I want to, don't need your fucked up classification, but mainly i'm a douche bag nowadays due to having to deal with more than 1 low lifer. Go figure.

How'd I start **** on you when you're the person jumping in my arguments? And what does that have to do with kassy?

You didn't really get what I meant by saying "disbanded", not literally. But sooner or later people like you will start leaving and talk ****. Dw, as long as I pk zero It's all good.
Old 08-31-2010, 01:21   #22
~Lord*Zero~
Banned

~Lord*Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lord*Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lord*Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lord*Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lord*Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lord*Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lord*Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lord*Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lord*Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lord*Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lord*Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute
Mark, quit arguing with those dead ****s. Everyone who matters know whats going on and the rest of them are ass lickers living online in freedom or on royalty noob server. lol
~Lord*Zero~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-31-2010, 03:05   #23
~Ahmed~

Someone has a sore ass.
Old 08-31-2010, 05:48   #24
Absolute.Mark
ILLuMiNaTi

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lord*Zero~ View Post
Mark, quit arguing with those dead ****s. Everyone who matters know whats going on and the rest of them are ass lickers living online in freedom or on royalty noob server. lol
LoL.. i don't know why i bother too, guess i'm just bored.

But the poor kid needs attention =x

I'm Absolute ME
What u get is ME
All u will get is ME

Old 08-31-2010, 06:04   #25
Absolute.Mark
ILLuMiNaTi

Quote:
1 reason or another you had been in freedom for, leeching which you denied or surviving which is most likely true. Otherwise tell me why you were in a guild that you have had hate for since day 1.

Uhhh last I checked we merged, not split. Get it straight please. I don't see why they choose to be on the "good side "(my ass lmfao) after being in freedom for like 2 months? You could have done that whenever you decided to play.

I'm not saying you're two faced because of me, personally i don't give two ****s anymore specially when you call me "dog" lolllll. You have had hate for freedom founders and freedom current leaders, why the fuck would you be on their side? who knows, you might have been doing the same to me since you and lady royale are buddies, so i wouldn't expect any better.

You made an exception for me? Lol I wasn't in freedom when I met you and even then you were friends with zaza, don't see any chance where you would "make an exception for me"

I act like a douchbag when I want to, I be nice when I want to, don't need your fucked up classification, but mainly i'm a douche bag nowadays due to having to deal with more than 1 low lifer. Go figure.

How'd I start **** on you when you're the person jumping in my arguments? And what does that have to do with kassy?

You didn't really get what I meant by saying "disbanded", not literally. But sooner or later people like you will start leaving and talk ****. Dw, as long as I pk zero It's all good.
U need to get your fact straight before u write, did i denied being in freedom? NO
Did i denied leeching? NO

I call u a dog cause u are 1.

I was never on freedom side, every1 knows.

Me and Zaza was barely friends, we don't talk and i had him on MSN through Hartge aka Timmy.

U are a douche when u want to ofcourse, meaning your a lying fu ckwit after telling me you'd never be like 1 like Z.

Kassy was on Thunderbutt when u attacked her using Ninja ***get, Thunderbutt was mine before and u knew it, what fu ck bag friend would do that.
And to u that isn't starting with me LOL.. we all know u did it, Mahmoud and the other fa g gets can't type as good english as u.

I'll jump in the arguement when ever th Fu ck i want when it's freedom and since you are the head of it now that'll imply to u.

Your right about people will leave and freedom will eventually disband due to the sh!t u will start with them, dogging people once u'll do it again.

U can't PK Zero it's not even your account, Last i knew u was still hiding from him, having me tell u if he left TC.
Isn't that the reason why u left to Royalty.

I'm Absolute ME
What u get is ME
All u will get is ME

Old 08-31-2010, 06:09   #26
Cloud~
~pnolɔ

Cloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lord*Zero~ View Post
lol noob server. You wouldn't survive a single minute in that "noob" server. No bp to cover your ass from my chains

and lol mark you became a pr!ck.

Old 08-31-2010, 06:20   #27
TrunkzJr
hooker

TrunkzJr has a reputation beyond reputeTrunkzJr has a reputation beyond reputeTrunkzJr has a reputation beyond reputeTrunkzJr has a reputation beyond reputeTrunkzJr has a reputation beyond reputeTrunkzJr has a reputation beyond reputeTrunkzJr has a reputation beyond reputeTrunkzJr has a reputation beyond reputeTrunkzJr has a reputation beyond reputeTrunkzJr has a reputation beyond reputeTrunkzJr has a reputation beyond repute
Heh Im not for one side or the other but you gotta give ~Freedom~ some credit, after the merge they are still winning GW's where it was safe to assume Aries "in general" would of rolled over them..

basically my point is, they won GW's before the merge they won GW after the merge, their has to be some kind of credit there....

But in the end being from Eagle and Aquarius its normal to want your server to win

Totally unbiased opinion here... Take it as you will I have no benefit praising one side over the other.
TrunkzJr is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-31-2010, 06:30   #28
~Ahmed~

Quote:
U need to get your fact straight before u write, did i denied being in freedom? NO
Did i denied leeching? NO

I call u a dog cause u are 1.

I was never on freedom side, every1 knows.

Me and Zaza was barely friends, we don't talk and i had him on MSN through Hartge aka Timmy.

U are a douche when u want to ofcourse, meaning your a lying fu ckwit after telling me you'd never be like 1 like Z.

Kassy was on Thunderbutt when u attacked her using Ninja ***get, Thunderbutt was mine before and u knew it, what fu ck bag friend would do that.
And to u that isn't starting with me LOL.. we all know u did it, Mahmoud and the other fa g gets can't type as good english as u.

I'll jump in the arguement when ever th Fu ck i want when it's freedom and since you are the head of it now that'll imply to u.

Your right about people will leave and freedom will eventually disband due to the sh!t u will start with them, dogging people once u'll do it again.

U can't PK Zero it's not even your account, Last i knew u was still hiding from him, having me tell u if he left TC.
Isn't that the reason why u left to Royalty.
Started being a jumpy person and ended up being a low fuck, gz You've made it.

Get your eyes checked silly, I didn't say you denied being in freedom. You denied leeching and referred that by mentioning "flamelit" which I have to let 5-6 of your accounts in freedom for it but mehhhhh.

You have a grudge against zaza, don't really know why but you do, thought you were besties when you joined freedom. But looks like you were twofaced low **** after all.

Being a douchebag is different than being zero, you can't compere me to him Lol. zero is naturally a douchebag, even to his allies/friends/gf(old story is old) and he can't chose not to be one, I treat people how I want. But sorry man i couldn't keep the promise and I eventually became a "zero". LOL

Don't worry, I always said let's clean freedom from leechers like yourself, It's no biggie, not like we need em.

You're considering me the "head" of freedom while saying I don't have my own acct to pk zero, lmao how many times did we hear that from zero everytime he was beaten by bob??? ALOT.... Oh you're becoming like zero!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -cough- Also that's some kind of contradicition, I mean you can't be a head of something without having something to.... idk LOL

If you're trying to bring up what we used to talk about (which I don't recommend lol), do it right. Don't twist **** ****head. I left aquarius because zero stopped playing for a while and it was boring as hell as no other enemies would show up without him, so it got deadly boring. lol'd. And that wasn't the only reason though, I left because I knew co would get more ****ed up by TQ, so wanted something "classic" :O

As for pking thunderbutt, Didn't use to pk that char for a long period after the merge until I got pked by it in f6 when I was away on ninjaturtle doing horse race for another char. So yeah It started from there, as for speaking English, fyi zaza taught me some basics. I don't really believe he doesn't "type English as good as me" lmao.

So sad that this is happening, but since you're getting as low as you can get. I'll be more than happy to act back. :0

Last edited by ~Ahmed~; 08-31-2010 at 06:38.
~Ahmed~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-31-2010, 06:37   #29
~Ahmed~

@trunkz, it could have been purely a server vs server if some asskissers didn't cower in a corner and joined up with aries.

So sad, the EX sign of evil on Aquarius has become an underdog. =/
Old 08-31-2010, 07:37   #30
Cloud~
~pnolɔ

Quote:
You're considering me the "head" of freedom while saying I don't have my own acct to pk zero
all in all, this sure did make sense lol. How are you saying Ahmed doesn't have any chars yet is responsible for freedoms actions.

oh lulz were made

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: