Old 08-23-2010, 01:18   #121
~Zero~
ProBotter!

~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute
I've never been caught for botting, never been botjailed for botting. Been botjailed once for owning the **** out of camels/ahmad and botjailed by TQ bot detection program of which we all know how flawed that is. Will I get botjailed again? Ofcourse I will, I'm surprised I haven't been botjailed more often as I still have an edited conquer folder. ahah

Old 08-23-2010, 09:00   #122
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Zero~ View Post
I've never been caught for botting, never been botjailed for botting. Been botjailed once for owning the **** out of camels/ahmad and botjailed by TQ bot detection program of which we all know how flawed that is. Will I get botjailed again? Ofcourse I will, I'm surprised I haven't been botjailed more often as I still have an edited conquer folder. ahah

QQ hypocrite.
Old 08-23-2010, 09:09   #123
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForumAcc View Post
bob the botter stopped being an anyone once he wasnt allowed access to infinitys gear so he can 1 for 1 one of those noobs botting in the grotto that belong to freedom i see and kill atleast one everytime i go to fg6. also i dont think bob even plays anymore hes just an arsenal donation as far as i know.

and i said one individual person to one person not 1 character. you guys share most of your main characters around what 10 people or so, i dont care to know how many where as hyperion only shares with jen his family havent been online for the better part of year or so. freedom has more botters than my guild does or will ever have. infact part of the spiel when people join yfaf is "if i catch you botting i will record and submit it" bet ya your not submitting vids of areyouready when he bots and you see it
Apart from infinity's incident, he was caught botlvling and yet you let him in, I see how effective your rules are. "you guys share most of your main chars around 10 people" lmao, you didnt seem to have read the part where i said nobody left playing Aquarius on daily basis except 1 person, rest kinda quit for gd.

Funny how you say "if i catch you botting i will record and submit it" and i bet on my life you saw zero botting more than once and yet never recorded/submitted him. *cough aimbot cough* aimbotting, how pathetic lol.

Knowing that areyouready will be perma botjailed in less than 2 weeks makes me wonder why i should bother with him, already tried with him yet never listened, he doesn't seem to care as he has 5 2nd rb ninja's waiting up, wtf should i bother for lmao. It's just a waste of time, but i will that no life worm (iainerd) do that task as he doesn't seem to stop recording unless he's botting himself.

Last edited by ~Ahmed~; 08-23-2010 at 09:14.
~Ahmed~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-23-2010, 13:50   #124
Absolute.Mark
ILLuMiNaTi

Absolute.Mark has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute.Mark has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute.Mark has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute.Mark has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute.Mark has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute.Mark has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute.Mark has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute.Mark has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute.Mark has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute.Mark has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute.Mark has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ahmed~ View Post
lmfao! as if your little brother can bot, but ok. =) ThunderButt and GeeGee were botjailed by the system, but they weren't your accounts either, right?

your accounts are still in yfaf, ur accounts or brothers accounts or w.e lol.

As for edits, we all edited, Bot? Never have and never will Lol.

I'll try not to argue with you, there's no reason to, Just don't butt in and defend people that ain't worth it lol. I only go low against zero and his hoe.
lol, i was already in VN at that time, i barely got to play there are no internet cafe there.
but u can put that on me that's fine lol.. but thing is it wasn't even me on ThunderButt or GeeGee and my friend who was botting on Batosai did have access to ThunderButt and GeeGee, who knows he could have been botting on my accounts lol.. doesn't bother me, he's my real life friend and he paid for the botjailing i didn't, cause i know it won't end up in there again.

as for defending, i'm not defending any 1.. when i say YFAF u jump to the conclusion that it's JUST Hyperion, where as.. when i say YFAF done good he was totally out of the picture.

That's the thing about u, your all worked up and start making false assumptions lol.. though doesn't even tickle me to know, not just like any old freedoms once they turn they're head that way it's no going back, your gunna end up being a ***** like any othere freedoms who ever played.

U wonder Why my Name is Absolute.Mark?
Well let me tell u A little ABOUT me
I'm Absolute ME
What u get is ME
All u will get is ME
If u love me U will only love me more!
I'll drive u Crazy! Give u Pleasure! Turn u ON!

Like A Good Bottle of Absolute.Vodka
Love me I'll only Love u back

It is inevitable to get hurt in the realm of love,
no matter how beautiful the dusk is,
the darkness must follow.
Absolute.Mark is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-23-2010, 13:53   #125
Absolute.Mark
ILLuMiNaTi

Absolute.Mark has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute.Mark has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute.Mark has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute.Mark has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute.Mark has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute.Mark has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute.Mark has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute.Mark has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute.Mark has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute.Mark has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute.Mark has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud~ View Post
"it was my brother/nephew/friend/father/sister/dog..."

if you call ahmed a botter for something that happens on ninjaturtle (which isn't his acc) then its bs that you don't take responsibility for this **** too. -enter hypocritical statement here-
lol, if i don't take responsiblity for my account who does? i don't admit to botting cause i don't and if some 1 who i knew/trusted on my account botted then my account botted, not me.

sure it was stupid of me to let my friend use the account and give my account a botting name but lol.. those things is out of my power to stop if he's gunna do it when i'm not around to stop him.

U wonder Why my Name is Absolute.Mark?
Well let me tell u A little ABOUT me
I'm Absolute ME
What u get is ME
All u will get is ME
If u love me U will only love me more!
I'll drive u Crazy! Give u Pleasure! Turn u ON!

Like A Good Bottle of Absolute.Vodka
Love me I'll only Love u back

It is inevitable to get hurt in the realm of love,
no matter how beautiful the dusk is,
the darkness must follow.

Last edited by Absolute.Mark; 08-23-2010 at 14:06.
Absolute.Mark is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-23-2010, 14:20   #126
~Ahmed~

When I mention yfaf in a bad manner, I only mean the roo ****ers, not the gd ones, nt mod or reaver. They know who they are. =o

Sad decision that reaver made, destroyed a bit of his rep the moment he let ***s and their hoe in yfaf. =/
Old 08-23-2010, 16:54   #127
bahana
Spamomod

bahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
When I mention yfaf in a bad manner, I only mean the roo ****ers, not the gd ones, nt mod or reaver. They know who they are. =o

Sad decision that reaver made, destroyed a bit of his rep the moment he let ***s and their hoe in yfaf. =/
No it didn't

To see with eyes unclouded by hate.

I'm a guy

Quote:
Forgive my rudeness. I cannot abide useless people.
bahana is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-23-2010, 17:32   #128
~Ahmed~

Quote:
Originally Posted by bahana View Post
No it didn't
Yes it did.
Old 08-24-2010, 21:46   #129
~Zero~
ProBotter!

~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute
Gratz, 2 more freedump members caught cheating, its a daily basic record dirtfarmers botting, yet they are pure and innocent in ahmad's eyes. Ofcourse they all deny it, but I don't know anyone who is able to revive in gw without being revived by a watertao.

Camel, why bother saying this crap...

Quote:
"you guys share most of your main chars around 10 people" lmao, you didnt seem to have read the part where i said nobody left playing Aquarius on daily basis except 1 person, rest kinda quit for gd.
When you all log on daily for clanwars, you all log on daily and spend hours upon hours in fg5/6 and killing the dragon. Not 1 of you camels have quit conquer, so quit trying to bull**** us. We all see the same worthless, skill-less ****ers playing daily being online round the clock taking turns playing the same accounts doing the exact same thing, the same as what occurred a year ago, so you all quit? I lloolled.

If you guys quit, you wouldn't be playing daily or playing at all. But hey, we all know you guys have only conquer in your lives. lol
Old 08-24-2010, 22:26   #130
~Ahmed~

Retard,

If we all play the chars at once during clan wars you wouldn't have a single map let alone 2, retard.

We don't go f6 anymore except for dragons but that's rarely, unlike someone and his *****/hoe we didn't buy study books for 300 cps each to fix sub classes.

http://www.gamerstube.com/view_video...7ea974d7f92058

As for the vid, go get a new internet. You wish we quit, then you wouldn't have to get your ass kicked everytime you're in the same map as us.

Edit: learn to read retard, ive never said i "quit" i said i'm mainly on royalty and there's 1 person that plays aquarius on daily basis, dumb aussie.

Last edited by ~Ahmed~; 08-25-2010 at 10:45.
~Ahmed~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-25-2010, 05:49   #131
Cloud~
~pnolɔ

Cloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond repute
lol @ gw rev hack. There is no such hack.
1st of all 880 ping?
2nd, there can be water taos under your screen.

Hive guardian of the OT ninja squad

Got a question about bots or need a quick review? Feel free to throw me a PM.

You're and your. Know the******* difference already.
Cloud~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-25-2010, 06:41   #132
Recost3
Superbowl!

Recost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
1st of all 880 ping?
If beat someone, you hack. Doesn't matter if there's such a hack or not.. rofl
I have the power of possession in my hands
Becoming stronger every step that I take
I will destroy what has done this to me
Human scum will abide by my words
This planet is doomed, this planet is doomed.
Recost3 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-25-2010, 07:28   #133
~Ahmed~

Quote:
Originally Posted by recost3 View Post
if beat someone, you hack. Doesn't matter if there's such a hack or not.. Rofl

<3
Old 08-25-2010, 13:54   #134
~Zero~
ProBotter!

Quote:
1st of all 880 ping?
1. 320 ping + 40 fps when they all revived.
2. No revive/pray animations to think watertaos revived them
3. How do u explain sparta reviving from "under" my screen? Oh wait, nevermore revived from him inside the walls right?
Old 08-25-2010, 13:59   #135
Cloud~
~pnolɔ

Cloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Zero~ View Post
1. 320 ping + 40 fps when they all revived.
2. No revive/pray animations to think watertaos revived them
3. How do u explain sparta reviving from "under" my screen? Oh wait, nevermore revived from him inside the walls right?
1. 800+ ping, open your ***ing eyes
2. refer to point 3
3. are you stupid? strupatore suddenly revived too and he is an ally no animations at all.

they were revved normally. Nice client edit for removing revive effects. Keep your client clean n **** like that won't happen

Hive guardian of the OT ninja squad

Got a question about bots or need a quick review? Feel free to throw me a PM.

You're and your. Know the******* difference already.
Cloud~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: