Old 08-22-2010, 13:01   #106
Absolute.Mark
ILLuMiNaTi

Absolute.Mark has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute.Mark has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute.Mark has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute.Mark has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute.Mark has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute.Mark has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute.Mark has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute.Mark has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute.Mark has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute.Mark has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute.Mark has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ahmed~ View Post
And why does Inf spend his "max sentence in botjail"? cuz just like you or the top dog in yer guild, botjailed by the system, well infinity got fked up to much by various people.

I told you get hyperion and his hoe kicked, I'll kick are you ready, sounds about fair right? But no you won't even bother cuz without them this guild will be disbanded lol.

the pr0 bothunter zero also caught your little ninja autopotting/botlvling in fg2.

~The_Batousai~
http://www.xfire.com/video/28d26e/
[Auto Level]

So If I use that logic of yours, it makes sense to me then, you have access of zero's bot!!!!!!!!!

so get yourself kicked outta yfaf too, with hyp and his hoe and ill kick are you ready, deal?
Get it right, batosai doesn't belong to me.

Was originally my little brother's but given to a friend of mine, if it was mine don't u think the system would have botjailed all my accounts? Yet last i saw my account was fine

I'm not that pathetic to need a bot to win my game for me, even with my Australian ping.

I can have access to that bot, i choose not too.
I've edit my client in the past, but it was only minor edit which i had to delete after deciding to put some some botters away

U allso said, to me once you won't be like him ever(hyperion).
Your no different after given access to a big shot account lol.

Oh, and i'm not in YFAF i don't even play anymore after i got married i moved out and the last thing i need is Conquer lol.
I don't even remember the last time i go on Conquer.

U wonder Why my Name is Absolute.Mark?
Well let me tell u A little ABOUT me
I'm Absolute ME
What u get is ME
All u will get is ME
If u love me U will only love me more!
I'll drive u Crazy! Give u Pleasure! Turn u ON!

Like A Good Bottle of Absolute.Vodka
Love me I'll only Love u back

It is inevitable to get hurt in the realm of love,
no matter how beautiful the dusk is,
the darkness must follow.

Last edited by Absolute.Mark; 08-22-2010 at 13:16.
Absolute.Mark is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-22-2010, 13:28   #107
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolute.Mark View Post
Get it right, batosai doesn't belong to me.

Was originally my little brother's but given to a friend of mine, if it was mine don't u think the system would have botjailed all my accounts? Yet last i saw my account was fine

I'm not that pathetic to need a bot to win my game for me, even with my Australian ping.

I can have access to that bot, i choose not too.
I've edit my client in the past, but it was only minor edit which i had to delete after deciding to put some some botters away
lmfao! as if your little brother can bot, but ok. =) ThunderButt and GeeGee were botjailed by the system, but they weren't your accounts either, right?

your accounts are still in yfaf, ur accounts or brothers accounts or w.e lol.

As for edits, we all edited, Bot? Never have and never will Lol.

I'll try not to argue with you, there's no reason to, Just don't butt in and defend people that ain't worth it lol. I only go low against zero and his hoe.
Old 08-22-2010, 14:11   #108
Cloud~
~pnolɔ

Cloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond repute
"it was my brother/nephew/friend/father/sister/dog..."

if you call ahmed a botter for something that happens on ninjaturtle (which isn't his acc) then its bs that you don't take responsibility for this **** too. -enter hypocritical statement here-

Hive guardian of the OT ninja squad

Got a question about bots or need a quick review? Feel free to throw me a PM.

You're and your. Know the******* difference already.
Cloud~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-22-2010, 15:45   #109
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud~ View Post
"it was my brother/nephew/friend/father/sister/dog..."

if you call ahmed a botter for something that happens on ninjaturtle (which isn't his acc) then its bs that you don't take responsibility for this **** too. -enter hypocritical statement here-
Wait something happened on ninjaturtle? What is that? chat hack? or dmg hack? **** hack? <insert whatever hack that zero may accuse you of> :0
Old 08-22-2010, 17:39   #110
ForumAcc

ForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Y.F.A.F has as much as botters as freedom or even more, true story.
lets go name for name-
infinity
freev got system botjailed thats another person
turtle has seen the inside of botjail
ninjawy
Migrants that guy was just a blatent botter
ninja&elmasre
~N1nja~

thats some of the big guns of your guild, and there is more but i got other things to do. now all these accounts can be active at the same time with different people on them so no quoting 5 of hyperions accounts as multiple people

Quote:
the pr0 bothunter zero also caught your little ninja autopotting/botlvling in fg2.

~The_Batousai~
http://www.xfire.com/video/28d26e/
[Auto Level]

so get yourself kicked outta yfaf too, with hyp and his hoe and ill kick are you ready, deal?
just goes to show theres no favoritism in yfaf to botters.

also kicking hyperion would be fair to kicking just about every big account in freedom, in which case we'd probably be at war with there new guild and not freedom.

Quote:
lmfao! as if your little brother can bot, but ok. =) ThunderButt and GeeGee were botjailed by the system, but they weren't your accounts either, right?

your accounts are still in yfaf, ur accounts or brothers accounts or w.e lol.

As for edits, we all edited, Bot? Never have and never will Lol.
thunderbut and geegee arnt in yfaf for reasons that you and i know. i keep a tight control on who is in my guild and what they do to the best of my ability while not being around much at all. feel free to ask any of them the guild rules and the constant lectures they get about being decent and nice.

yes some of Hyperion's accounts have been botjailed and paid his price for going there, but none of you have been able to catch a thing on him since.

you know a multi is a client edit, so is a basic zoom hack, and so is removing animations, and so is wall jumping. all of which give an advantage and if proveable are botjailable offences
ForumAcc is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-22-2010, 17:49   #111
Cloud~
~pnolɔ

Cloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForumAcc View Post
you know a multi is a client edit, so is a basic zoom hack, and so is removing animations, and so is wall jumping. all of which give an advantage and if proveable are botjailable offences
I think that its safe to assume that he meant non pvp affecting edits. Yea the wall jump was a sort off "all in multi package", so whoever was on inf back then screwed himself with that, got botjailed for it.

Old 08-22-2010, 18:17   #112
~Ahmed~

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForumAcc View Post
lets go name for name-
infinity
freev got system botjailed thats another person
turtle has seen the inside of botjail
ninjawy
Migrants that guy was just a blatent botter
ninja&elmasre
~N1nja~

thats some of the big guns of your guild, and there is more but i got other things to do. now all these accounts can be active at the same time with different people on them so no quoting 5 of hyperions accounts as multiple people

just goes to show theres no favoritism in yfaf to botters.

also kicking hyperion would be fair to kicking just about every big account in freedom, in which case we'd probably be at war with there new guild and not freedom.

thunderbut and geegee arnt in yfaf for reasons that you and i know. i keep a tight control on who is in my guild and what they do to the best of my ability while not being around much at all. feel free to ask any of them the guild rules and the constant lectures they get about being decent and nice.

yes some of Hyperion's accounts have been botjailed and paid his price for going there, but none of you have been able to catch a thing on him since.

He uses em, they're in yer guild, so they count...by using your own logic then turtle freev infinity ninjawy zaza count as 1 since there's none left playing on daily basis except him, you can count me but i'm mainly on royalty and as you can see, these chars don't belong to me

hyperion
raven
nightmare
lordzero
jenvy
aquamarine
bob
supremacy aka shrink was caught botlvling but yet i was stupid for killing him instead of recording lol

ninja&elmasry wasn't in freedom back when he was botjailed. I don't need to catch zero botting again, i was satisfied when he was botjailed on raven and broke his so called legit record and destroyed this hypocrisy

Ive never seen a multi client with zoom hack included, but what are you pointing at by mentioning "zoomhack"? oh zero said turtle is a nado botter, n you say he uses a zoomhack, great bots there lol. inf got fked up mainly due to edits, not botting, except when 1 of your current members was botting on it (according to zero and the botjail list that is )

I read somewhere that they stopped botjailing people for edits since 2007 but i wasnt there so i don't know. when they were ****ing about me editing my client they claimed tq to have edited their rules and they were going to botjail evasion, yet nothing happened... what's new there

apart from bob's mistake, It's safe to say that none of you have had an actual proof of any of us "BOTTING" unless you count zero's video of turtle as an evidence of nado bot. i wouldn't be surprised since you don't call anyone botter until they're recorded by him lol.

Last edited by ~Ahmed~; 08-22-2010 at 18:27.
~Ahmed~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-22-2010, 18:30   #113
Imperium2006

Imperium2006 has a reputation beyond reputeImperium2006 has a reputation beyond reputeImperium2006 has a reputation beyond reputeImperium2006 has a reputation beyond reputeImperium2006 has a reputation beyond reputeImperium2006 has a reputation beyond reputeImperium2006 has a reputation beyond reputeImperium2006 has a reputation beyond reputeImperium2006 has a reputation beyond reputeImperium2006 has a reputation beyond reputeImperium2006 has a reputation beyond repute
You server is crazy men
Imperium2006 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-22-2010, 19:07   #114
~Ahmed~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imperium2006 View Post
You server is crazy men
Oh well, I'm stuck with a hypocrite piece of **** called zero, nothing i can do about it. =/
Old 08-22-2010, 19:08   #115
bahana
Spamomod

bahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Oh well, I'm stuck with a hypocrite piece of **** called zero, nothing i can do about it. =/
Wait...you're not the same person.
This makes so much less sense now. I thought the you posted pointless fights for amusement

To see with eyes unclouded by hate.

I'm a guy

Quote:
Forgive my rudeness. I cannot abide useless people.
bahana is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-22-2010, 19:10   #116
Cloud~
~pnolɔ

Quote:
Originally Posted by bahana View Post
This makes so much less sense now. I thought the you posted pointless fights for amusement

Old 08-22-2010, 20:24   #117
~Ahmed~

Quote:
Sure I did, Can I fight you too?
Old 08-22-2010, 20:49   #118
bahana
Spamomod

bahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Sure I did, Can I fight you too?
No.

To see with eyes unclouded by hate.

I'm a guy

Quote:
Forgive my rudeness. I cannot abide useless people.
bahana is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-22-2010, 21:17   #119
~Ahmed~

Quote:
No.
Oh ok, It looked like you were seeking some fun too.
Old 08-23-2010, 01:17   #120
ForumAcc

ForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
He uses em, they're in yer guild, so they count...by using your own logic then turtle freev infinity ninjawy zaza count as 1 since there's none left playing on daily basis except him, you can count me but i'm mainly on royalty and as you can see, these chars don't belong to me

hyperion
raven
nightmare
lordzero
jenvy
aquamarine
bob
supremacy aka shrink was caught botlvling but yet i was stupid for killing him instead of recording lol

ninja&elmasry wasn't in freedom back when he was botjailed. I don't need to catch zero botting again, i was satisfied when he was botjailed on raven and broke his so called legit record and destroyed this hypocrisy

Ive never seen a multi client with zoom hack included, but what are you pointing at by mentioning "zoomhack"? oh zero said turtle is a nado botter, n you say he uses a zoomhack, great bots there lol. inf got fked up mainly due to edits, not botting, except when 1 of your current members was botting on it (according to zero and the botjail list that is )

I read somewhere that they stopped botjailing people for edits since 2007 but i wasnt there so i don't know. when they were ****ing about me editing my client they claimed tq to have edited their rules and they were going to botjail evasion, yet nothing happened... what's new there

apart from bob's mistake, It's safe to say that none of you have had an actual proof of any of us "BOTTING" unless you count zero's video of turtle as an evidence of nado bot. i wouldn't be surprised since you don't call anyone botter until they're recorded by him lol.
bob the botter stopped being an anyone once he wasnt allowed access to infinitys gear so he can 1 for 1 one of those noobs botting in the grotto that belong to freedom i see and kill atleast one everytime i go to fg6. also i dont think bob even plays anymore hes just an arsenal donation as far as i know.

and i said one individual person to one person not 1 character. you guys share most of your main characters around what 10 people or so, i dont care to know how many where as hyperion only shares with jen his family havent been online for the better part of year or so. freedom has more botters than my guild does or will ever have. infact part of the spiel when people join yfaf is "if i catch you botting i will record and submit it" bet ya your not submitting vids of areyouready when he bots and you see it
ForumAcc is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: