Old 08-01-2010, 02:45   #31
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForumAcc View Post
to totally change the subject like everyone else always does....

QQ looks like a pair of 1 haired ballsacks

and they need a name for people that arent smart enough to be nerds, but still spend all there time voicing there opinion in electronic format to the world
Whole world doesn't play co.
Old 08-01-2010, 08:15   #32
~SupremacY~

~SupremacY~ is a splendid one to behold~SupremacY~ is a splendid one to behold~SupremacY~ is a splendid one to behold~SupremacY~ is a splendid one to behold~SupremacY~ is a splendid one to behold~SupremacY~ is a splendid one to behold~SupremacY~ is a splendid one to behold~SupremacY~ is a splendid one to behold
Freedump shouldnt even bother turning up next US guild war
Old 08-01-2010, 08:43   #33
~*panda*~
Community's Choice

~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ahmed~ View Post
Why would I call my mate's wifey ugly? -.- Make sense please?
we divorced

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~SupremacY~ View Post
Freedump shouldnt even bother turning up next US guild war
they aren't quitters like you.

anyway it seems you guys had a fun gw. noticed mods comment about "ah good old times, not being careful could make you end up dead".

Well that sort of gws we always have on royalty :c
+ no bp to cover your ass or taos hitting you for 10k >;D

I'll tape next gw a tad to show it ^_^

anyway gz for the winners, as long as you had fun. I did notice however zero said "Gratz Y.F.A.F, Cybertron, Black Day, PhantomWarriors, Bloodlust and Devil Grace". How many guilds don't you guys got lol. Isn't very handy for gw, should make 2-3 guilds for gw otherwise your side will become messy
~*panda*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-01-2010, 13:59   #34
Absolute.Mark
ILLuMiNaTi

Absolute.Mark has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute.Mark has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute.Mark has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute.Mark has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute.Mark has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute.Mark has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute.Mark has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute.Mark has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute.Mark has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute.Mark has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute.Mark has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
2 chaps taking out 4 guilds.
That's abit selfish, the allies didn't do anything?

U wonder Why my Name is Absolute.Mark?
Well let me tell u A little ABOUT me
I'm Absolute ME
What u get is ME
All u will get is ME
If u love me U will only love me more!
I'll drive u Crazy! Give u Pleasure! Turn u ON!

Like A Good Bottle of Absolute.Vodka
Love me I'll only Love u back

It is inevitable to get hurt in the realm of love,
no matter how beautiful the dusk is,
the darkness must follow.
Absolute.Mark is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-01-2010, 15:53   #35
kiwi<3
yum<3

kiwi<3 has a reputation beyond reputekiwi<3 has a reputation beyond reputekiwi<3 has a reputation beyond reputekiwi<3 has a reputation beyond reputekiwi<3 has a reputation beyond reputekiwi<3 has a reputation beyond reputekiwi<3 has a reputation beyond reputekiwi<3 has a reputation beyond reputekiwi<3 has a reputation beyond reputekiwi<3 has a reputation beyond reputekiwi<3 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
http://www.xfire.com/video/32329f/

http://www.xfire.com/video/3232ea/

http://www.xfire.com/video/323351/

^ This last video is 10 minutes, the last 10 minutes til the end. 1 freaking sec made you win, gz lol.

Just shows who has got the upper hand.

if you noticed crissy and ebb was missing =p. it wouldnt of been that close of a gw, except you guys took pole when i left for potts/ flamelit my noobie. =/ i had to break gates to get back in because they were so busy fighting ya'll off to open gates for me. but once i got in.. all reved =D

stilll <33 to you guys.. was an amazing gw hahah. even for that 1 sec left.
kiwi<3 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-01-2010, 15:59   #36
kiwi<3
yum<3

kiwi<3 has a reputation beyond reputekiwi<3 has a reputation beyond reputekiwi<3 has a reputation beyond reputekiwi<3 has a reputation beyond reputekiwi<3 has a reputation beyond reputekiwi<3 has a reputation beyond reputekiwi<3 has a reputation beyond reputekiwi<3 has a reputation beyond reputekiwi<3 has a reputation beyond reputekiwi<3 has a reputation beyond reputekiwi<3 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Even way more than 150, we have like 50 bound dbs (in cps) LOL!

i'm poor i need to buy vanilla boxes.. want to send some bound cps my way =D

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForumAcc View Post
to totally change the subject like everyone else always does....

QQ looks like a pair of 1 haired ballsacks

and they need a name for people that arent smart enough to be nerds, but still spend all there time voicing there opinion in electronic format to the world

hahaha annd ewwww 1 haired ballsacks....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*panda*~ View Post
we divorced

they aren't quitters like you.

anyway it seems you guys had a fun gw. noticed mods comment about "ah good old times, not being careful could make you end up dead".

Well that sort of gws we always have on royalty :c
+ no bp to cover your ass or taos hitting you for 10k >;D

I'll tape next gw a tad to show it ^_^

anyway gz for the winners, as long as you had fun. I did notice however zero said "Gratz Y.F.A.F, Cybertron, Black Day, PhantomWarriors, Bloodlust and Devil Grace". How many guilds don't you guys got lol. Isn't very handy for gw, should make 2-3 guilds for gw otherwise your side will become messy
well... yfaf, cyberton and blackday are the main guilds. drugsbunny was the gl of pw, he's in yfaf. so pw is a non gw guild. devils grace just started bc crissy has always liked being in her own guild. lol.
Old 08-01-2010, 18:03   #37
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolute.Mark View Post
That's abit selfish, the allies didn't do anything?
They did their best the 1st half and hour, 1 turk logged 2 accts on his lap top and 2 more on his comp, shooter arena wars one minute and a water, thats fine tbh considering the preasure you get when you play 1 acc of those, ask me ._.

So no, not selfish, me and turtle beat the crap outta all of them and died mere few times, I'll record more gws and stuff from now on :c

Who was on GeeGee btw?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwi<3 View Post

if you noticed crissy and ebb was missing =p. it wouldnt of been that close of a gw, except you guys took pole when i left for potts/ flamelit my noobie. =/ i had to break gates to get back in because they were so busy fighting ya'll off to open gates for me. but once i got in.. all reved =D

stilll <33 to you guys.. was an amazing gw hahah. even for that 1 sec left.
They would not have done better, the mistake was our mistake, it was about a matter of time, we didn't determine when exactly we should have taken the pole -.- we took it too early and we ended up losing it in the last 2 min to yfaf, time turned to 20:00 the moment they got the pole lol.

Ps: alive or not, left for pots or not, they barely killed freev, i tanked all of their hits lol. Next us gw lots of egys wont be there due to a special occasion.

Quote:
well... yfaf, cyberton and blackday are the main guilds. drugsbunny was the gl of pw, he's in yfaf. so pw is a non gw guild. devils grace just started bc crissy has always liked being in her own guild. lol.
You'll go down because of having too many guilds, mark my words.

Last edited by ~Ahmed~; 08-01-2010 at 18:07.
~Ahmed~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-01-2010, 18:12   #38
kiwi<3
yum<3

Who was on GeeGee btw?

They would not have done better, the mistake was our mistake, it was about a matter of time, we didn't determine when exactly we should have taken the pole -.- we took it too early and we ended up losing it in the last 2 min to yfaf, time turned to 20:00 the moment they got the pole lol.

Ps: alive or not, left for pots or not, they barely killed freev, i tanked all of their hits lol. Next us gw lots of egys wont be there due to a special occasion.

You'll go down because of having too many guilds, mark my words.[/quote]

i believe kas was on geegee

true about the timing hahaha... but it was off by 1 sec... that is darn close for timing if you say.

well tech its just really 3 guilds lol.. the rest of them are tagging along. =D
Old 08-01-2010, 18:38   #39
~Ahmed~

Quote:
i believe kas was on geegee

true about the timing hahaha... but it was off by 1 sec... that is darn close for timing if you say.

well tech its just really 3 guilds lol.. the rest of them are tagging along. =D
Could have still waited til it was nearly ;59 and took it, I felt something like this was coming lol.

Still many guilds to confuse you in gw, you'll see lol. Even 3 guilds aren't good enough for themselves.
Old 08-01-2010, 20:23   #40
bahana
Spamomod

bahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*panda*~ View Post
we divorced
I told her I wouldn't accept you as a step father so there you have it

all bahana's fault yet again
also hi everyone

To see with eyes unclouded by hate.

I'm a guy

Quote:
Forgive my rudeness. I cannot abide useless people.
bahana is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-01-2010, 21:25   #41
TrunkzJr
hooker

TrunkzJr has a reputation beyond reputeTrunkzJr has a reputation beyond reputeTrunkzJr has a reputation beyond reputeTrunkzJr has a reputation beyond reputeTrunkzJr has a reputation beyond reputeTrunkzJr has a reputation beyond reputeTrunkzJr has a reputation beyond reputeTrunkzJr has a reputation beyond reputeTrunkzJr has a reputation beyond reputeTrunkzJr has a reputation beyond reputeTrunkzJr has a reputation beyond repute
looked like a fun GW from those videos... aside from the fact all i see is Red people lol looked like it was FreedomV and NT vs all..

p,.s

i cant even Tell where Ninjaturtle was... all i see is kill messages LOL

i expected the top bp enemies would be all over FreedomV and NT... it looked like they were keeping distance

Last edited by TrunkzJr; 08-01-2010 at 21:34.
TrunkzJr is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-01-2010, 21:44   #42
~Ahmed~

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrunkzJr View Post
looked like a fun GW from those videos... aside from the fact all i see is Red people lol looked like it was FreedomV and NT vs all..

p,.s

i cant even Tell where Ninjaturtle was... all i see is kill messages LOL

i expected the top bp enemies would be all over FreedomV and NT... it looked like they were keeping distance
Nobody mess with us when ahmed is on mother****ers.

Serious note though, all of them broadcasted ninjaturtle and freedomv are losers and botters.

Last edited by ~Ahmed~; 08-01-2010 at 21:48.
Old 08-01-2010, 23:09   #43
kiwi<3
yum<3

Quote:
Nobody mess with us when ahmed is on mother****ers.

Serious note though, all of them broadcasted ninjaturtle and freedomv are losers and botters.

no i didnt bc you were a loser. next time i wills =D to follow suit

but....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DM7CL-Vyo1U <-- imagine them at gw
Old 08-02-2010, 00:30   #44
~Zero~
ProBotter!

~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute
I wasn't shying away from attacking NT or freedumpV, I killed them both alot more than they ever got me at gw, only reason I'm not around the pole area is because the others were taking care of that while I took care of freedom and gloryblox reinforcements, did a pretty good job of it, tho didn't expect them all to be bulking cp mall pots.. lol And when it came time for the win, I was there alongside Y.F.A.F members raping that pole down.

I don't recall anyone calling NT or freedomV botters at gw... just migrants and he was botjailed TWICE today. lmao!!!!!!
Old 08-02-2010, 00:40   #45
~Ahmed~

Stop lying.

"when the time came for the win, i was there....etc" that part is bull**** because it wasn't your turn to win the pole as i was told.

Perhaps your guild won, but you were the most useless tool on their side, maybe your underdog was a less of a useless tool than you cause she plays a water.

"bulked up pots" that part is bull**** as well as I had (B)cps, Idk how i'm supposed to "bulk up pots" lmfao

Cry me a river, you got raped, the proof is that 3 videos i posted, your winning as a fluke, 1 sec difference.

Oh and how was my bot in monthly pkt today? here's something for the lulz..
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	164279147.jpg
Views:	64
Size:	200.2 KB
ID:	136838  

Last edited by ~Ahmed~; 08-02-2010 at 00:50.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: