Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-23-2010, 19:40   #76
SHERIFON1
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 45
SHERIFON1 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolute.Mark View Post
Funny how 500 ping against 600 and u can zap that fast

That would mean it should take u abit more time to get back but u were back and zapping in what less than a sec? HyperioN was jumping the opposite way wasn't he?
Also.. how can u zap that far having jumped into a S/W direction it's just not possible and having your ping being 500 against 600 it's just not possible, if it was HyperioN should of been able to do the same.

Jumping back into some1's screen would take u abit more time to start nadoing if i'm not wrong.

Just a note to u guys.. Evelyn herself isn't a vidster, she's watched alot of protesting videos but her, herself doesn't have the eye of a proper vidster.

Ofcourse those nado are possible when your perfect ping and skilled, but not when the target having 600 ping, he could well be blinking in the attackers screen, does Evilyn EVER THINK OF THAT! oh wait she only thinks of it when she got her favourites protesting.

Seriously leave the job of a Vidster to the Vidster you don't meet the Requirements Evelyn you fail.

lol?


maybe u understand ping mode .....


sometimes high and sometimes low


do u know what is this game name ?
SHERIFON1 is offline  
Old 07-23-2010, 19:42   #77
SHERIFON1
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 45
SHERIFON1 is on a distinguished road
see u later guys ZERO U FAILED AGAIN ... AGAAAAIN
SHERIFON1 is offline  
Old 07-23-2010, 19:44   #78
~Ahmed~
1337
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: ****hole
Posts: 8,898
~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by younesa View Post
how long on camel?
Why offense?

Its a safer ride, none knows what the hell can happen to a plane

for example you can land on the ****ing water and end up in the ****ing ocean.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Zero~ View Post
Same reason FreedomV "never" paid to be released from botjail?
Different cases.

Quote:
Originally Posted by younesa View Post
lolol ok next question can you FB while riding camel? i just wanna kno what chances panda have of escape
I'll get to him before he even knows it.
__________________
A brief taste of chaos will remind them why they crave obedience.
~Ahmed~ is offline  
Old 07-23-2010, 19:46   #79
younesa
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 757
younesa has a reputation beyond reputeyounesa has a reputation beyond reputeyounesa has a reputation beyond reputeyounesa has a reputation beyond reputeyounesa has a reputation beyond reputeyounesa has a reputation beyond reputeyounesa has a reputation beyond reputeyounesa has a reputation beyond reputeyounesa has a reputation beyond reputeyounesa has a reputation beyond reputeyounesa has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolute.Mark View Post
Funny how 500 ping against 600 and u can zap that fast

That would mean it should take u abit more time to get back but u were back and zapping in what less than a sec? HyperioN was jumping the opposite way wasn't he?
Also.. how can u zap that far having jumped into a S/W direction it's just not possible and having your ping being 500 against 600 it's just not possible, if it was HyperioN should of been able to do the same.

Jumping back into some1's screen would take u abit more time to start nadoing if i'm not wrong.

Just a note to u guys.. Evelyn herself isn't a vidster, she's watched alot of protesting videos but her, herself doesn't have the eye of a proper vidster.

Ofcourse those nado are possible when your perfect ping and skilled, but not when the target having 600 ping, he could well be blinking in the attackers screen, does Evilyn EVER THINK OF THAT! oh wait she only thinks of it when she got her favourites protesting.

Seriously leave the job of a Vidster to the Vidster you don't meet the Requirements Evelyn you fail.
ok so your saying that you think ninjaturtle is auto nadoing?

mark i really thought that you knew better playing this game so long even longer than zero that noob, how many gws have you not attended where you see this scenario, and you should really see that even tho you see one semi suspicious detail in a 30 sec clip then its not anough to shout auto nado...
younesa is offline  
Old 07-23-2010, 19:48   #80
~*panda*~
Community's Choice
 
~*panda*~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 4,319
~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute
one off screen nado that could have been caused by the recording lagg and he calls him auto nadoer. What a sad world we live in.
__________________
A community's choice
Seriously, not a moderator
Computer Scientist
~*panda*~ is offline  
Old 07-23-2010, 19:51   #81
~*panda*~
Community's Choice
 
~*panda*~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 4,319
~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute
no offence mark but if that is auto nado, what is this **** that hyperion does:

http://www.gamerstube.com/view_video...9055f27569eb72
http://www.gamerstube.com/view_video...0add828e954b6a
http://www.gamerstube.com/view_video...6f966ead11da26
http://www.gamerstube.com/view_video...e9da7c54432717


has even higher numbers of off screen nado's then the vid he made. Does this mean zero is a nado botter?
__________________
A community's choice
Seriously, not a moderator
Computer Scientist
~*panda*~ is offline  
Old 07-23-2010, 20:00   #82
Absolute.Mark
ILLuMiNaTi
 
Absolute.Mark's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Australia N.S.W
Posts: 602
Absolute.Mark has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute.Mark has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute.Mark has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute.Mark has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute.Mark has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute.Mark has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute.Mark has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute.Mark has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute.Mark has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute.Mark has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute.Mark has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by younesa View Post
ok so your saying that you think ninjaturtle is auto nadoing?

mark i really thought that you knew better playing this game so long even longer than zero that noob, how many gws have you not attended where you see this scenario, and you should really see that even tho you see one semi suspicious detail in a 30 sec clip then its not anough to shout auto nado...
Actually i do know better, i'm not say that is Autonado BUT there is POSSIBILITIES other programs used and having some 1 being able to play up and down pings that well? what they're just some kind of professional doing things 100pcnt.. now come on WE ALL know no 1 is perfect, especially Evelyn and her stupid ways of dissaproving and approving videos.

From what i see, there is Possibility of Zoom hack and speed IF the ping spikes aren't the reason of his not botting.
Evelyn needs to see into that maybe it is possible BUT IS IT POSSIBLE when peoples ping are that great?

And about Zero and his Video I believe he is doing a great job putting botters in their place, serves them.

Little note i don't play this ****ty ass game anymore so i'll put my 2cents in when ever i feel bored enough to watch those videos(while doing homework)
__________________
F.T.S

U wonder Why my Name is Absolute.Mark?
Well let me tell u A little ABOUT me
I'm Absolute ME
What u get is ME
All u will get is ME
If u love me U will only love me more!
I'll drive u Crazy! Give u Pleasure! Turn u ON!

Like A Good Bottle of Absolute.Vodka
Love me I'll only Love u back

It is inevitable to get hurt in the realm of love,
no matter how beautiful the dusk is,
the darkness must follow.
Absolute.Mark is offline  
Old 07-23-2010, 20:15   #83
~Ahmed~
1337
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: ****hole
Posts: 8,898
~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolute.Mark View Post
Actually i do know better, i'm not say that is Autonado BUT there is POSSIBILITIES other programs used and having some 1 being able to play up and down pings that well? what they're just some kind of professional doing things 100pcnt.. now come on WE ALL know no 1 is perfect, especially Evelyn and her stupid ways of dissaproving and approving videos.

From what i see, there is Possibility of Zoom hack and speed IF the ping spikes aren't the reason of his not botting.
Evelyn needs to see into that maybe it is possible BUT IS IT POSSIBLE when peoples ping are that great?

And about Zero and his Video I believe he is doing a great job putting botters in their place, serves them.

Little note i don't play this ****ty ass game anymore so i'll put my 2cents in when ever i feel bored enough to watch those videos(while doing homework)
Sending in 5000 videos of someone and even having intern vidsters to approve his reports is INDEED a great job. Now i heared that vidster got banned, way to go i'ma report the videos of him.

See how it got turned against you zero? you're going down bro. ^_^

And I dont use **** to beat ****, so no zoomhack.
__________________
A brief taste of chaos will remind them why they crave obedience.
~Ahmed~ is offline  
Old 07-23-2010, 21:05   #84
Deveno
Moderator
 
Deveno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Texas, ma'am
Posts: 4,295
Deveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond repute
oh, i heard someone calling me. you know what means, yeah? i knew you did.
__________________
Stand with me, under the moonlight
Whisper to me things I'll never know

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFerran View Post
Deveno: devourer of souls and threads.
deputy director of mod intelligence services

Got a question? Message me here.
Deveno is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:08.