Old 02-01-2010, 19:34   #166
Killa101
~killa101

Killa101 has a reputation beyond reputeKilla101 has a reputation beyond reputeKilla101 has a reputation beyond reputeKilla101 has a reputation beyond reputeKilla101 has a reputation beyond reputeKilla101 has a reputation beyond reputeKilla101 has a reputation beyond reputeKilla101 has a reputation beyond reputeKilla101 has a reputation beyond reputeKilla101 has a reputation beyond reputeKilla101 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchell_013 View Post
well kinda funyn couse tokiko made that name up for me in Guildchat back in Aixia... i was like ohw well i can't make up anny name (was 2 AM) so i picked that one. Not ** at all as you thinking. I know you wish i was.. So you could laugh about it. But whats so funny about being **. I'm sure you know some ** and think he/she is actually cool.
shes mad cus u and ur girlfriend are so much better looking than her
Killa101 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-02-2010, 07:25   #167
Mitchell_013
^^

Mitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by .L0v3 View Post
Dam right I made that name, and it's still the bestests vidster name out there! XD

PS: bestests??

[RepCap @ 16-03-'09]

Da Derp Dee Derp Da Teetley Derpee Derpee Dumb
Mitchell_013 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-02-2010, 13:07   #168
~Nia~
<3 Justin

~Nia~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nia~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nia~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nia~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nia~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nia~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nia~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nia~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nia~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nia~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nia~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
well kinda funyn couse tokiko made that name up for me in Guildchat back in Aixia... i was like ohw well i can't make up anny name (was 2 AM) so i picked that one. Not ** at all as you thinking. I know you wish i was.. So you could laugh about it. But whats so funny about being **. I'm sure you know some ** and think he/she is actually cool.
still ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by .L0v3 View Post
Dam right I made that name, and it's still the bestests vidster name out there! XD
doesn't make it less *** xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killa101 View Post
shes mad cus u and ur girlfriend are so much better looking than her
rofl why would i be mad? i love the way i look and i have an awesome fiance who i wouldn't change for anything ^_^ so yeah nothing to be mad about.

at least i don't have to make up that i have a wife and kids
Old 02-03-2010, 06:27   #169
Mitchell_013
^^

Mitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Nia~ View Post
still ***

doesn't make it less *** xD

rofl why would i be mad? i love the way i look and i have an awesome fiance who i wouldn't change for anything ^_^ so yeah nothing to be mad about.

at least i don't have to make up that i have a wife and kids
look in the mirror (**** can't you wil lbreak it)

[RepCap @ 16-03-'09]

Old 02-03-2010, 12:40   #170
~Nia~
<3 Justin

~Nia~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nia~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nia~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nia~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nia~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nia~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nia~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nia~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nia~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nia~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nia~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
look in the mirror (**** can't you wil lbreak it)
ROFL **** mitch is that the best you can come up with, have you already broke all the mirrors in your house or something?

obviously i'm not the only person who thinks you look *** and deffinetly not the only person who thinks you're ugly as ****...pity the mods removed both my old post and peters post

don't worry though your boyfriend killa there will always tell you that you look good, just so you don't go all emo and suicide on him
Old 02-03-2010, 18:51   #171
Killa101
~killa101

Killa101 has a reputation beyond reputeKilla101 has a reputation beyond reputeKilla101 has a reputation beyond reputeKilla101 has a reputation beyond reputeKilla101 has a reputation beyond reputeKilla101 has a reputation beyond reputeKilla101 has a reputation beyond reputeKilla101 has a reputation beyond reputeKilla101 has a reputation beyond reputeKilla101 has a reputation beyond reputeKilla101 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
ROFL **** mitch is that the best you can come up with, have you already broke all the mirrors in your house or something?

obviously i'm not the only person who thinks you look *** and deffinetly not the only person who thinks you're ugly as ****...pity the mods removed both my old post and peters post

don't worry though your boyfriend killa there will always tell you that you look good, just so you don't go all emo and suicide on him
he does look good, im not his boyfriend, and i know mitch has a good life and has no reason to suicide, at least his girl isnt from an online game
Killa101 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-03-2010, 18:54   #172
Marija
ProNoob

Marija has a reputation beyond reputeMarija has a reputation beyond reputeMarija has a reputation beyond reputeMarija has a reputation beyond reputeMarija has a reputation beyond reputeMarija has a reputation beyond reputeMarija has a reputation beyond reputeMarija has a reputation beyond reputeMarija has a reputation beyond reputeMarija has a reputation beyond reputeMarija has a reputation beyond repute
I'm pretty

~*Lust*~
Level: 131-50 trojan-warrior
Guild:
Spouse:

-VixeN-
Level: 130 Water-130 War- 132 Tro
Guild: None
Spouse:

quit.

Chris says:
i wish i was a woman
Chris says:
so id be less stupid

Lotak - Here is a statistic for you! says:
you know you love the Jew

Quote:
Originally Posted by snp|revenge View Post
guys are simple creatures
they'd do anything that's remotely hot and has a hole

That's so not true! It wouldn't even need a hole.
Marija is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-03-2010, 18:56   #173
Lotak
Pai&Yakumo

Lotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marija View Post
I'm pretty
Hell yeh!
Remember those people that are going to walk into a parked car because they won't stop staring at you?
R.I.P. Lotak: 18/07/07 - 01:10 05/10/09

How moon/vio gems affect levelling skills
Calculators courtesy of GoNz

Quote:
Originally Posted by anpaff View Post
Thread fails when Lotak comes on; its deleted or closed because you have no poll.
PM me with any CO/forum questions
Suggestions that need recommending

Do NOT PM me about posting rights. I know nothing of how it works.

Last edited by Lotak; 02-03-2010 at 19:24.
Lotak is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-03-2010, 19:41   #174
~Nia~
<3 Justin

Quote:
he does look good, im not his boyfriend, and i know mitch has a good life and has no reason to suicide, at least his girl isnt from an online game
maybe to you, you sure act like his boyfriend...maybe just wishful thinking huh

you don't know mitch has a good life, you don't know him irl all you know is what he's told you and as you said before it's an online game people can say what they want lol like your imaginary wife and kids.

who cares where me and justin met, loads of people meet online...never heard of dating sites? lolz in fact it's nothing different than meeting someone when your on vacation except i had the chance to get to know justin before i met him and now we're happy and wouldn't change anything

don't hate because mitch doesn't love you, plenty other guys out there for you.
Old 02-03-2010, 21:52   #175
Marija
ProNoob

Marija has a reputation beyond reputeMarija has a reputation beyond reputeMarija has a reputation beyond reputeMarija has a reputation beyond reputeMarija has a reputation beyond reputeMarija has a reputation beyond reputeMarija has a reputation beyond reputeMarija has a reputation beyond reputeMarija has a reputation beyond reputeMarija has a reputation beyond reputeMarija has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotak View Post
Hell yeh!
Remember those people that are going to walk into a parked car because they won't stop staring at you?

~*Lust*~
Guild:
Spouse:

-VixeN-
Spouse:

quit.

Chris says:
i wish i was a woman
Chris says:
so id be less stupid

Quote:

Old 02-04-2010, 04:02   #176
Lotak
Pai&Yakumo

Lotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
So you think you would have the same effect on me?
I kind of got used to not walking into parked cars. I much prefer lampposts instead. Easier on the knees!
R.I.P. Lotak: 18/07/07 - 01:10 05/10/09

How moon/vio gems affect levelling skills
Calculators courtesy of GoNz

Quote:
Originally Posted by anpaff View Post
Thread fails when Lotak comes on; its deleted or closed because you have no poll.
PM me with any CO/forum questions
Suggestions that need recommending

Do NOT PM me about posting rights. I know nothing of how it works.
Lotak is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-09-2010, 08:22   #177
Mitchell_013
^^

Quote:

Wonder how you kids will react when you tell them how you met justin.. "cough cough dork". Just an option.. not trying hurt your feelings.

U think I'm ugly.. Well atleast i ain't looking like an emo as you do. (Fat + Black hair white skinned as hell) Again not trying to hurt your feelings jsut responding on your words about me.

Quote:
Ahw ty <3 U looking good yourself also handsome boy

Quote:
I'm pretty
You are? Show me picture? **** there's my GF.. hide it! hide it!

[RepCap @ 16-03-'09]

Old 02-09-2010, 12:03   #178
Marija
ProNoob

Quote:
Wonder how you kids will react when you tell them how you met justin.. "cough cough dork". Just an option.. not trying hurt your feelings.

U think I'm ugly.. Well atleast i ain't looking like an emo as you do. (Fat + Black hair white skinned as hell) Again not trying to hurt your feelings jsut responding on your words about me.

lol Yes I am ahaha.

~*Lust*~
Guild:
Spouse:

-VixeN-
Spouse:

quit.

Chris says:
i wish i was a woman
Chris says:
so id be less stupid

Quote:

Old 02-09-2010, 13:42   #179
krizz.
Allah died

krizz. has a reputation beyond reputekrizz. has a reputation beyond reputekrizz. has a reputation beyond reputekrizz. has a reputation beyond reputekrizz. has a reputation beyond reputekrizz. has a reputation beyond reputekrizz. has a reputation beyond reputekrizz. has a reputation beyond reputekrizz. has a reputation beyond reputekrizz. has a reputation beyond reputekrizz. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
lol Yes I am ahaha.
nothing compared to botch. He's the master.

edit...nevermind
Glory Jun '05 - Aug '10

In response to anyone trying to talk back to me:

- I FB, fb is easy, get over it.
- I've played 2 archers, 2 ninjas, 2 trojans, 3 fires, 2 waters, 2 warriors
- My highest BP has been 315 out of 365 without mentor or clan or crap like that
- I've been playing since April 2005
- I paypal
- I use a warrior now instead of my pure ninja
- I'm racist, get over it.
krizz. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-09-2010, 18:15   #180
~Nia~
<3 Justin

Quote:

lmao why would my kids care where i met justin? at least i wont be telling them i met him while i was wasted or drunk out of my mind at some party.

not fat, not emo, don't have black hair...sorry mitch you got it all wrong

good riddance btw i'm sure you wont be missed much in game, well except obviously your wanna be bf killa.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: