Old 01-28-2010, 13:40   #136
~Nia~
<3 Justin

~Nia~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nia~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nia~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nia~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nia~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nia~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nia~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nia~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nia~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nia~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nia~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killa101 View Post
mitch, ignore these nerds they never gonna get the point. theyre always gonna argue with u, its pointless talking to nia is like talking to a ****ing wall
ROFL, you're the nerd around here, people should stop talking to you, all you do is talk **** and make up stuff to get people to like you.

You never did tell us what happened to your imaginary family btw...you know the wife and kids you supposedly had while you were a 14 y/o kid or something

Sorry but your opinion doesn't count for anything

oh yeah and it's not my fault that mitch is too ****ing stupid to understand anything x.x
Old 01-28-2010, 15:21   #137
Hopey
NomNom

Hopey has a reputation beyond reputeHopey has a reputation beyond reputeHopey has a reputation beyond reputeHopey has a reputation beyond reputeHopey has a reputation beyond reputeHopey has a reputation beyond reputeHopey has a reputation beyond reputeHopey has a reputation beyond reputeHopey has a reputation beyond reputeHopey has a reputation beyond reputeHopey has a reputation beyond repute
How the hell is this thread still going?
Hopey is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-28-2010, 19:55   #138
Killa101
~killa101

Killa101 has a reputation beyond reputeKilla101 has a reputation beyond reputeKilla101 has a reputation beyond reputeKilla101 has a reputation beyond reputeKilla101 has a reputation beyond reputeKilla101 has a reputation beyond reputeKilla101 has a reputation beyond reputeKilla101 has a reputation beyond reputeKilla101 has a reputation beyond reputeKilla101 has a reputation beyond reputeKilla101 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Nia~ View Post
ROFL, you're the nerd around here, people should stop talking to you, all you do is talk **** and make up stuff to get people to like you.

You never did tell us what happened to your imaginary family btw...you know the wife and kids you supposedly had while you were a 14 y/o kid or something

Sorry but your opinion doesn't count for anything

oh yeah and it's not my fault that mitch is too ****ing stupid to understand anything x.x
i dont care what any of you ***gots think of my opinion, i was talking to mitch
Killa101 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-29-2010, 00:45   #139
~Nia~
<3 Justin

~Nia~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nia~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nia~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nia~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nia~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nia~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nia~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nia~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nia~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nia~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nia~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
i dont care what any of you ***gots think of my opinion, i was talking to mitch
Oh did i hit a nerve lolol

the wife and kids a touchy subject? huh
Old 01-29-2010, 08:05   #140
Killa101
~killa101

Killa101 has a reputation beyond reputeKilla101 has a reputation beyond reputeKilla101 has a reputation beyond reputeKilla101 has a reputation beyond reputeKilla101 has a reputation beyond reputeKilla101 has a reputation beyond reputeKilla101 has a reputation beyond reputeKilla101 has a reputation beyond reputeKilla101 has a reputation beyond reputeKilla101 has a reputation beyond reputeKilla101 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Oh did i hit a nerve lolol

the wife and kids a touchy subject? huh
look, you didnt "hit a nerve", im just saying that i dont care what any of you think of me, only person on here worth talking to these days is mitch. so quit thinking that you can affect me or something, i dont care one bit about anything that has to do with conquer or any other *** online game
Old 01-29-2010, 10:05   #141
Mitchell_013
^^

Mitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopey View Post
How the hell is this thread still going?
beats the **** out of me, guess they are so obsessed by me that they can't stop flaming me....

Quote:
look, you didnt "hit a nerve", im just saying that i dont care what any of you think of me, only person on here worth talking to these days is mitch. so quit thinking that you can affect me or something, i dont care one bit about anything that has to do with conquer or any other *** online game
Tell her the facts bud ^^

Hey if you talk to kev tell him to msg me on facebook Haven't talked to him for some weeks now.

U rock

[RepCap @ 16-03-'09]

Da Derp Dee Derp Da Teetley Derpee Derpee Dumb
Mitchell_013 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-29-2010, 11:57   #142
~Nia~
<3 Justin

Quote:
suuuuuuuuure

funny how you always try to avoid talking about it always trying to change the subject and ****.

i obviously affect you somehow, you seem to always reply to my posts xD do i piss you off? lolol

you know telling lies about yourself is bad, you always have to tell more lies to cover up the original one and then they all catch up with you...but wait you know that already, right
Old 01-29-2010, 12:13   #143
Mikeyy
Mikeyy

Mikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond repute
You people take this game way to serious. how cares what anyone does. deal with it and stop Bitching or quit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous~ View Post
You dumb ****.
Mikeyy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-29-2010, 18:55   #144
Killa101
~killa101

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchell_013 View Post
beats the **** out of me, guess they are so obsessed by me that they can't stop flaming me....

Tell her the facts bud ^^

Hey if you talk to kev tell him to msg me on facebook Haven't talked to him for some weeks now.

U rock
havent talked to any co people at all lately, i logged on yesterday, but no one looked worth talking too. i just aint interested in it anymore

@nia, you can say whatever you want about me lying, its an online game i dont care what anyone on it says about me
Old 01-29-2010, 19:48   #145
MostPowerful
Chosen Few

MostPowerful has a reputation beyond reputeMostPowerful has a reputation beyond reputeMostPowerful has a reputation beyond reputeMostPowerful has a reputation beyond reputeMostPowerful has a reputation beyond reputeMostPowerful has a reputation beyond reputeMostPowerful has a reputation beyond reputeMostPowerful has a reputation beyond reputeMostPowerful has a reputation beyond reputeMostPowerful has a reputation beyond reputeMostPowerful has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeyy View Post
You people take this game way to serious. how cares what anyone does. deal with it and stop Bitching or quit
Yeah, this guy is right.

Everyone should just quit, and see how much of a better time you'll have.

SeveredTies 130-130-1xx Wat-War-Troj
MostPowerful is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-29-2010, 23:23   #146
.L0v3
屬於我的舞臺

.L0v3 has a reputation beyond repute.L0v3 has a reputation beyond repute.L0v3 has a reputation beyond repute.L0v3 has a reputation beyond repute.L0v3 has a reputation beyond repute.L0v3 has a reputation beyond repute.L0v3 has a reputation beyond repute.L0v3 has a reputation beyond repute.L0v3 has a reputation beyond repute.L0v3 has a reputation beyond repute.L0v3 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to .L0v3
Quote:
Says the guy trolling other servers chit-chat sections.
Practice what you preach, stop caring about what we're doing, and gtfo
Old 01-30-2010, 05:31   #147
▀auer v.2
Banned

▀auer v.2 has a reputation beyond repute▀auer v.2 has a reputation beyond repute▀auer v.2 has a reputation beyond repute▀auer v.2 has a reputation beyond repute▀auer v.2 has a reputation beyond repute▀auer v.2 has a reputation beyond repute▀auer v.2 has a reputation beyond repute▀auer v.2 has a reputation beyond repute▀auer v.2 has a reputation beyond repute▀auer v.2 has a reputation beyond repute▀auer v.2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Ther nerds =)
▀auer v.2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-30-2010, 05:40   #148
OptimaL
In between

OptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by .l0v3 View Post
says the guy trolling other servers chit-chat sections.
Practice what you preach, stop caring about what we're doing, and gtfo
kronicwarrior does not take instruction from you

OptimaL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-30-2010, 07:22   #149
Mitchell_013
^^

Mitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
suuuuuuuuure

funny how you always try to avoid talking about it always trying to change the subject and ****.

i obviously affect you somehow, you seem to always reply to my posts xD do i piss you off? lolol

you know telling lies about yourself is bad, you always have to tell more lies to cover up the original one and then they all catch up with you...but wait you know that already, right
You nkow, replyinging on anyones chat isn't "affecting someone/pissing someone off" it's called "being social". But not everyone on here knows the meaning of bein social.

Quote:
Ai

[RepCap @ 16-03-'09]

Da Derp Dee Derp Da Teetley Derpee Derpee Dumb
Mitchell_013 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-30-2010, 09:44   #150
~Nia~
<3 Justin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchell_013 View Post
You nkow, replyinging on anyones chat isn't "affecting someone/pissing someone off" it's called "being social". But not everyone on here knows the meaning of bein social.

Ai
sure mitch w/e you say...

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: