Old 12-14-2009, 00:53   #1
§oDa

§oDa has a reputation beyond repute§oDa has a reputation beyond repute§oDa has a reputation beyond repute§oDa has a reputation beyond repute§oDa has a reputation beyond repute§oDa has a reputation beyond repute§oDa has a reputation beyond repute§oDa has a reputation beyond repute§oDa has a reputation beyond repute§oDa has a reputation beyond repute§oDa has a reputation beyond repute
happy holidays

well guys, i havent been playing much lately been stuck on modern warfare2 but i just came here to wish everyone an awesome xmas, or whatever holiday you celebrate... smoke some weed, get some gifts, kick it with some friends, do whatever you want to make it an awesome holiday.. im taking my gf to florida so ill be on a beach for xmas..

i even wish hiko, tiddus,and company a great holiday also...just cuz i strongly dislike you on a video game doesnt mean your holiday should suck

enjoy guys
let's take a trip, a trip we're about to take to a place with no police, in the sun, a holiday. where i can F U C k you on the beach while the bob marley plays, smoking california kush all the mother F u C king day
It's the American way. and i'm American made so i'll fight this revolution. i'll fight it till my dying day
§oDa is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-14-2009, 09:58   #2
Sub~Zero420
Banned

Sub~Zero420 has a reputation beyond reputeSub~Zero420 has a reputation beyond reputeSub~Zero420 has a reputation beyond reputeSub~Zero420 has a reputation beyond reputeSub~Zero420 has a reputation beyond reputeSub~Zero420 has a reputation beyond reputeSub~Zero420 has a reputation beyond reputeSub~Zero420 has a reputation beyond reputeSub~Zero420 has a reputation beyond reputeSub~Zero420 has a reputation beyond reputeSub~Zero420 has a reputation beyond repute
Enjoy your holiday bro and a Merry Xmas to u if i dont talk to u before u leave
Sub~Zero420 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-14-2009, 16:41   #3
heavens_fury
Banned

heavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond repute
florida doesn't get cold in winter then? enjoy.

happy holidays to everyone else and remember that it's the thought that counts when you get some absolutely awful gift xD lol
heavens_fury is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-14-2009, 17:19   #4
krizz
Banned

krizz has a reputation beyond reputekrizz has a reputation beyond reputekrizz has a reputation beyond reputekrizz has a reputation beyond reputekrizz has a reputation beyond reputekrizz has a reputation beyond reputekrizz has a reputation beyond reputekrizz has a reputation beyond reputekrizz has a reputation beyond reputekrizz has a reputation beyond reputekrizz has a reputation beyond repute
the thought never counts and i shall shoot everyone who's gift i disapprove of

bah humbug

*whistles* its in the singing of a street corner choir, going home and getting warm by the fire
krizz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-14-2009, 17:43   #5
Lu!S
HellRaiser

Lu!S has a reputation beyond reputeLu!S has a reputation beyond reputeLu!S has a reputation beyond reputeLu!S has a reputation beyond reputeLu!S has a reputation beyond reputeLu!S has a reputation beyond reputeLu!S has a reputation beyond reputeLu!S has a reputation beyond reputeLu!S has a reputation beyond reputeLu!S has a reputation beyond reputeLu!S has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by §oDa View Post
well guys, i havent been playing much lately been stuck on modern warfare2 but i just came here to wish everyone an awesome xmas, or whatever holiday you celebrate... smoke some weed, get some gifts, kick it with some friends, do whatever you want to make it an awesome holiday.. im taking my gf to florida so ill be on a beach for xmas..

i even wish hiko, tiddus,and company a great holiday also...just cuz i strongly dislike you on a video game doesnt mean your holiday should suck

enjoy guys
while your playing modern warfare 2 i've been playing call of duty 4 -___-
[Whisper]TroJans4LiFe speaks to Prince-Junior:your the new puff-daddy you speed hack and aimbot[15:30]

***1758;†~Ozzy Osbourne The Prince Of Darkness~†***1758;
Long live the prince.

Make a Joke and I will sigh,and you will laugh,and i will cry,Happiness I cannot feel like love to me is so unreal.
So i tell you to enjoy life I wish I could...but its to late
Lu!S is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-14-2009, 19:18   #6
Lotak
Pai&Yakumo

Lotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond repute
Happy Holidays

Ugh...so PC!

I hate PC.
R.I.P. Lotak: 18/07/07 - 01:10 05/10/09

How moon/vio gems affect levelling skills
Calculators courtesy of GoNz

Quote:
Originally Posted by anpaff View Post
Thread fails when Lotak comes on; its deleted or closed because you have no poll.
PM me with any CO/forum questions
Suggestions that need recommending

Do NOT PM me about posting rights. I know nothing of how it works.
Lotak is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-14-2009, 19:25   #7
heavens_fury
Banned

heavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotak View Post
Happy Holidays

Ugh...so PC!

I hate PC.
haha but it's the easiest thing to say because not everyone celebrates christmas but it is still the holidays
Old 12-14-2009, 19:37   #8
Lotak
Pai&Yakumo

Lotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by heavens_fury View Post
haha but it's the easiest thing to say because not everyone celebrates christmas but it is still the holidays
If my Muslim lecturer can wear a Rudolph tie and have a Santa doll that says "If you are happy and you know it clap your hands" AND ACTUALLY CLAPS, then everyone else can say "Merry Christmas".

I told my supervisor "Merry Christmas" and he was like "Yeh....thanks....cheers". I don't think he knew how to reply to me! If he said it back, I'd have been more than happy to accept it. Twas funny

Merry Christmas Nia

Quote:
Thread fails when Lotak comes on; its deleted or closed because you have no poll.

Old 12-14-2009, 19:40   #9
heavens_fury
Banned

Quote:
If my Muslim lecturer can wear a Rudolph tie and have a Santa doll that says "If you are happy and you know it clap your hands" AND ACTUALLY CLAPS, then everyone else can say "Merry Christmas".

I told my supervisor "Merry Christmas" and he was like "Yeh....thanks....cheers". I don't think he knew how to reply to me! If he said it back, I'd have been more than happy to accept it. Twas funny

Merry Christmas Nia
Merry Christmas
Old 12-14-2009, 20:24   #10
Lotak
Pai&Yakumo

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavens_fury View Post
Merry Christmas
Pffft!
NOT EVERYONE CELEBRATES CHRISTMAS!
G-D, you are so non-multi-cultural.
YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO SAY HAPPY CHANNUKAH

You should be ashamed of yourself!!!!

Yeh...its 3:20, I'm tired. Byes

Quote:

Old 12-14-2009, 20:26   #11
heavens_fury
Banned

Quote:
Pffft!
NOT EVERYONE CELEBRATES CHRISTMAS!
G-D, you are so non-multi-cultural.
YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO SAY HAPPY CHANNUKAH

You should be ashamed of yourself!!!!

Yeh...its 3:20, I'm tired. Byes
I was going to write it in all the languages i knew it in but it's late and i'm sleepy so i decided against it
Old 12-14-2009, 20:32   #12
Killa101
~killa101

Killa101 has a reputation beyond reputeKilla101 has a reputation beyond reputeKilla101 has a reputation beyond reputeKilla101 has a reputation beyond reputeKilla101 has a reputation beyond reputeKilla101 has a reputation beyond reputeKilla101 has a reputation beyond reputeKilla101 has a reputation beyond reputeKilla101 has a reputation beyond reputeKilla101 has a reputation beyond reputeKilla101 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

enjoy guys
modern warfare 2 is so much better than co
Killa101 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-15-2009, 03:20   #13
Andjeo
#ERROR!#

Andjeo has a reputation beyond reputeAndjeo has a reputation beyond reputeAndjeo has a reputation beyond reputeAndjeo has a reputation beyond reputeAndjeo has a reputation beyond reputeAndjeo has a reputation beyond reputeAndjeo has a reputation beyond reputeAndjeo has a reputation beyond reputeAndjeo has a reputation beyond reputeAndjeo has a reputation beyond reputeAndjeo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Andjeo
Happy Holidays to all you ...who bot and who don't
Enjoy your meal, beverage and TV program cause this year, there will be no gifts.
This picture just come in !
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	santa_ist_dead_601705.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	71.1 KB
ID:	127323  

___Andjeo__***9572;®***920;J@***331;***294;@§***9574;®___
0***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;130>130>113
Andjeo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-16-2009, 12:47   #14
DarkPee
ᶤ ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ

DarkPee has a reputation beyond reputeDarkPee has a reputation beyond reputeDarkPee has a reputation beyond reputeDarkPee has a reputation beyond reputeDarkPee has a reputation beyond reputeDarkPee has a reputation beyond reputeDarkPee has a reputation beyond reputeDarkPee has a reputation beyond reputeDarkPee has a reputation beyond reputeDarkPee has a reputation beyond reputeDarkPee has a reputation beyond repute
mw2 ftw.

Tro Gears:

Super +5 Sdg/Sdg Coronet
Super +5 Sdg/Sdg Necklace
Super +4 Sdg/Sdg HeavyRing
Super +4 Sdg/Sdg Club
Super +8 -1 Sdg/Sdg Blade
Super +5 Sdg/Sdg Armour
Super +4 -1 Sdg Boots
Super +5 Rtg Fan
Super +6 -1 Rgg/Rgg Tower

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronsonAGAIN View Post
One thing i've learnt about women is...Never underestimate their love for hair products and makeup.

To them it's like a God.
DarkPee is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-16-2009, 16:51   #15
.L0v3
屬於我的舞臺

.L0v3 has a reputation beyond repute.L0v3 has a reputation beyond repute.L0v3 has a reputation beyond repute.L0v3 has a reputation beyond repute.L0v3 has a reputation beyond repute.L0v3 has a reputation beyond repute.L0v3 has a reputation beyond repute.L0v3 has a reputation beyond repute.L0v3 has a reputation beyond repute.L0v3 has a reputation beyond repute.L0v3 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to .L0v3
Quote:

enjoy guys
How sweet!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: