View Poll Results: Should New Herc Be Allowed Off Steed
Yes 8 72.73%
No 3 27.27%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-29-2012, 17:20   #1
PixieBoy

PixieBoy has a reputation beyond reputePixieBoy has a reputation beyond reputePixieBoy has a reputation beyond reputePixieBoy has a reputation beyond reputePixieBoy has a reputation beyond reputePixieBoy has a reputation beyond reputePixieBoy has a reputation beyond reputePixieBoy has a reputation beyond reputePixieBoy has a reputation beyond reputePixieBoy has a reputation beyond reputePixieBoy has a reputation beyond repute
Warrior Herc

why is that 2h weapon characters are limited to herc on steed? that limits our ability to use it bcuz bi is full of newbs and 1 herc u go red so it should be changed so that we dont gotta be on steed... it will give us a fair chance to kill taos in arena fights
Position: Deputy Leader
Nobility: Duke
BattlePower: 357
Server: Sunshine
PixieBoy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-29-2012, 23:25   #2
MyThirdAccount
Banned

MyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by PixieBoy View Post
why is that 2h weapon characters are limited to herc on steed? that limits our ability to use it bcuz bi is full of newbs and 1 herc u go red so it should be changed so that we dont gotta be on steed... it will give us a fair chance to kill taos in arena fights
Taos don't die to herc anyways. I mean full bless and stgs, which is pretty normal these days.

And yes, wars are meant to kill through melee, though that is somewhat changed since 2h damage boost and now you can one-shot more people with vf.
MyThirdAccount is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-30-2012, 13:54   #3
PixieBoy

PixieBoy has a reputation beyond reputePixieBoy has a reputation beyond reputePixieBoy has a reputation beyond reputePixieBoy has a reputation beyond reputePixieBoy has a reputation beyond reputePixieBoy has a reputation beyond reputePixieBoy has a reputation beyond reputePixieBoy has a reputation beyond reputePixieBoy has a reputation beyond reputePixieBoy has a reputation beyond reputePixieBoy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyThirdAccount View Post
Taos don't die to herc anyways. I mean full bless and stgs, which is pretty normal these days.

And yes, wars are meant to kill through melee, though that is somewhat changed since 2h damage boost and now you can one-shot more people with vf.
lol i wasnt saying kill them i just saying give them a better chance in eli pk and other events bcuz a full stg pure water or full stg fire will win everytime against a war and the herc skill is useless unless its gw time and if herc for 2h wep chars are limited to steed only then i think the same should go for ninjas and there herc skill and tros and there herc and DW its the same concept if they wanna herc they should be on steeds also then watch and see how many people will change from tro
Old 05-30-2012, 16:16   #4
StillHeart
Heartless

StillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond repute
lol. This is such a fail.

You're asking for more? =.='

Do you think if you were allowed to use the warrior herc off the steed it would be used on taoists alone? lol. It would be on every class. Just like poison blade is used on every class by noobs. You have a magic shield that can block any magic damage from people over 20 bp then you. Stand in the corner, use it. Wait for a nice chance and dt or vf them. If they are over 20 bp please gtfo.

Second, hercules was supposed to be a skill solely for trojan. It's being distributed to each class like a malaysian prostitute, and trojan is left with nothing but herpes. If you get my analogy. They got **** less then squat. :P
Till trojan and archer get buffed, I don't think anyone else should ask for much. I'm not even a trojan, and I think that.
StillHeart is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-30-2012, 16:55   #5
PixieBoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by StillHeart View Post
lol. This is such a fail.

You're asking for more? =.='

Do you think if you were allowed to use the warrior herc off the steed it would be used on taoists alone? lol. It would be on every class. Just like poison blade is used on every class by noobs. You have a magic shield that can block any magic damage from people over 20 bp then you. Stand in the corner, use it. Wait for a nice chance and dt or vf them. If they are over 20 bp please gtfo.

Second, hercules was supposed to be a skill solely for trojan. It's being distributed to each class like a malaysian prostitute, and trojan is left with nothing but herpes. If you get my analogy. They got **** less then squat. :P
Till trojan and archer get buffed, I don't think anyone else should ask for much. I'm not even a trojan, and I think that.
LMAO u say trojans got ****? a full +12 tro can kill a full +12 ninja with stig and crit and u say they got ****? LOL they were just beefed less then a year ago there range is longer and **** so please dont say tros needa get buffed but as for archers they can do some work and the herc on steed is bull**** if its like that for 2h weapons it should be the same for trojans... its just contradicting itself herc for trojans off steed herc for 2h weapons on steed LOL doesnt make sense
Old 05-30-2012, 17:48   #6
StillHeart
Heartless

StillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
LMAO u say trojans got ****? a full +12 tro can kill a full +12 ninja with stig and crit and u say they got ****? LOL they were just beefed less then a year ago there range is longer and **** so please dont say tros needa get buffed but as for archers they can do some work and the herc on steed is bull**** if its like that for 2h weapons it should be the same for trojans... its just contradicting itself herc for trojans off steed herc for 2h weapons on steed LOL doesnt make sense
I'm sorry, but I'm laughing at this. Everyone one hits ninja. They don't have defense. A trojan cannot one hit critical a monk, pirate, warrior, or stg fire. lol. Worst example ever.

I'm pretty sure, from what I've seen on my server a +12 trojan CAN NOT one hit a ninja even with stig. They need to critical. At which point, every class can one hit a ninja if they critical, making your statement completely null.

Trojan has nothing. They have the "strongest" hercules. But every class has hercules. Trojan got poop squat. Would anyone choose to be a taoist if every class could use nado and do maybe 20% less damage compared to taoist, but have a **** load of other skills. Would you even consider being a taoist?

Again, I'm not a trojan. I'm currently a monk. I'm still a trojan at heart xD but the fact is trojan has nothing but herc. I have way better defense, way better m-defense, better buff skills, I can have beads in alt for a measly 38 agi(which brings additional skills), I have my blades in my main to fb. I have a better xp skill to level; even moves as fast as cyclone. I can cure fog, and remove shackle. I still have a herc like skill, but it has the additional bonus of delaying the person for a second. I can RP.

Why would I wanna be a trojan? There is no reason.

Better question. Why are you hating the trojan class? People that play trojans are douches not the class itself. Yes, herc needs a slight tweak. But you hate trojans because people that play trojans and herc are noobs. Herc needs a slight tweak, they should make it like 10% more damage then any other class, but trojan needs other skills. :P
Old 05-30-2012, 18:03   #7
PixieBoy

Quote:
I'm sorry, but I'm laughing at this. Everyone one hits ninja. They don't have defense. A trojan cannot one hit critical a monk, pirate, warrior, or stg fire. lol. Worst example ever.

I'm pretty sure, from what I've seen on my server a +12 trojan CAN NOT one hit a ninja even with stig. They need to critical. At which point, every class can one hit a ninja if they critical, making your statement completely null.

Trojan has nothing. They have the "strongest" hercules. But every class has hercules. Trojan got poop squat. Would anyone choose to be a taoist if every class could use nado and do maybe 20% less damage compared to taoist, but have a **** load of other skills. Would you even consider being a taoist?

Again, I'm not a trojan. I'm currently a monk. I'm still a trojan at heart xD but the fact is trojan has nothing but herc. I have way better defense, way better m-defense, better buff skills, I can have beads in alt for a measly 38 agi(which brings additional skills), I have my blades in my main to fb. I have a better xp skill to level; even moves as fast as cyclone. I can cure fog, and remove shackle. I still have a herc like skill, but it has the additional bonus of delaying the person for a second. I can RP.

Why would I wanna be a trojan? There is no reason.

Better question. Why are you hating the trojan class? People that play trojans are douches not the class itself. Yes, herc needs a slight tweak. But you hate trojans because people that play trojans and herc are noobs. Herc needs a slight tweak, they should make it like 10% more damage then any other class, but trojan needs other skills. :P
LMAO who said i hate tros? i love tro im just not one of those ******s that herc if u used fb/ss u could 1 hit 90 pct of the people lol the fact of the matter is the new herc skill is BS you should be allowed to use it off the steed
Old 05-30-2012, 20:07   #8
MyThirdAccount
Banned

MyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
lol i wasnt saying kill them i just saying give them a better chance in eli pk and other events bcuz a full stg pure water or full stg fire will win everytime against a war and the herc skill is useless unless its gw time and if herc for 2h wep chars are limited to steed only then i think the same should go for ninjas and there herc skill and tros and there herc and DW its the same concept if they wanna herc they should be on steeds also then watch and see how many people will change from tro
You should zap lol. Anything that has stgs won't die to a vf. They're meant to be killed with the 2h skills.
MyThirdAccount is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-30-2012, 20:11   #9
kekekekeee

kekekekeee is on a distinguished road
It is not a warrior herc... Any class with a 2 handed weapon while mounted can use this skill hence why you learn it at mount trainer and not the warrior trainer in job center. geez.

Last edited by kekekekeee; 05-30-2012 at 20:18.
kekekekeee is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-30-2012, 21:18   #10
PixieBoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kekekekeee View Post
It is not a warrior herc... Any class with a 2 handed weapon while mounted can use this skill hence why you learn it at mount trainer and not the warrior trainer in job center. geez.
NO **** DUMB **** LOL why should it be limited to how we can use it? and i never said its a warrior skill i said 2h users so get ur facts straight u ****en troll and the characters that mainly use it are warriors lmao
Old 05-30-2012, 21:20   #11
PixieBoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyThirdAccount View Post
You should zap lol. Anything that has stgs won't die to a vf. They're meant to be killed with the 2h skills.
i do zap but when ur fighting botters all day its kinda hard to kill them the new herc skill is alot of help when fighting stg taos i do 4k to them and i 18k break them lol so its not hard to do =)
Old 05-30-2012, 21:30   #12
StillHeart
Heartless

Quote:
LMAO who said i hate tros? i love tro im just not one of those ******s that herc if u used fb/ss u could 1 hit 90 pct of the people lol the fact of the matter is the new herc skill is BS you should be allowed to use it off the steed
lol wish I could but my gears are well, sub-par. I have around 280 bp, but I'm beaten out by any trojan with more bp then me unless I can lure out their hercs, and some how bt them.

You're basically asking to make this new herc skill so that other classes can use it too. There goes ANY chance I have at beating anyone with higher bp. Cause let's admit it. Noobs will be noobs and I won't be able to chain **** if people are hercing me left and right. :P

Fact of the matter is, TQ made it so characters couldn't just herc with their 2 handers because the game would be so ****. I mean gwar, is going to be ****. Ninja herc, trojan herc, warrior herc, monk herc, pirate herc. I have this feeling that taoist is gonna be the new skilled class. smh.

So no to this idea.
Old 05-30-2012, 21:42   #13
PixieBoy

Quote:
lol wish I could but my gears are well, sub-par. I have around 280 bp, but I'm beaten out by any trojan with more bp then me unless I can lure out their hercs, and some how bt them.

You're basically asking to make this new herc skill so that other classes can use it too. There goes ANY chance I have at beating anyone with higher bp. Cause let's admit it. Noobs will be noobs and I won't be able to chain **** if people are hercing me left and right. :P

Fact of the matter is, TQ made it so characters couldn't just herc with their 2 handers because the game would be so ****. I mean gwar, is going to be ****. Ninja herc, trojan herc, warrior herc, monk herc, pirate herc. I have this feeling that taoist is gonna be the new skilled class. smh.

So no to this idea.
every class can use this im just simply asking to make it like trojan herc where u dont need to be on a steed or make trojan herc required to be on steed lol and tq did make it so people can herc with there 2hs seeing as how we just got a ****en skill put in for it dumbass god damn this is one of the reason i hate playing this game is cuz of stupid people like urself lol the skill was put in so 2h classes can have a better chance of killing people but it is limited to gwa only how is that helping 2h chars kill people in eli pk and ****?
Old 05-31-2012, 09:14   #14
kekekekeee

kekekekeee is on a distinguished road
Quote:
NO **** DUMB **** LOL why should it be limited to how we can use it? and i never said its a warrior skill i said 2h users so get ur facts straight u ****en troll and the characters that mainly use it are warriors lmao
actually you did, look at the title of this thread... "warrior herc" and 2 handers means archers can use it too... so no its not just mainly warriors. "dumbass"
kekekekeee is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-31-2012, 12:58   #15
rewargo
Warrior

rewargo has a reputation beyond reputerewargo has a reputation beyond reputerewargo has a reputation beyond reputerewargo has a reputation beyond reputerewargo has a reputation beyond reputerewargo has a reputation beyond reputerewargo has a reputation beyond reputerewargo has a reputation beyond reputerewargo has a reputation beyond reputerewargo has a reputation beyond reputerewargo has a reputation beyond repute
I think this is wrong. I am a warrior too and I love the new skill. However if you want to do it outside a steed then you might as well be a Pure Trojan.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: