Old 01-05-2011, 06:45   #1
Light~Shadow
Twilight

Light~Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeLight~Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeLight~Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeLight~Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeLight~Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeLight~Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeLight~Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeLight~Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeLight~Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeLight~Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeLight~Shadow has a reputation beyond repute
Joke ^_^

Queen Elizabeth, Bill Clinton and the Egyptian president died and went all to hell.
Queen Elizabeth said: I miss England , I want to call England and see how everybody is doing there....
She called and talked for about 5 minutes...
She said: well, devil how much do I owe you?
The devil goes: five million dollars
Five million dollars!!! She made him a check and went to sit back on her chair
Bill Clinton was so jealous, he starts screaming, me too I want to call the United States , I want to see how
everybody is doing too
He called and talked for about 2 minutes,
Then he said: well, devil how much do I owe you????
The devil goes: ten million dollars...
ten million dollars!!!!! ! He made him a check and went to sit back on his chair...
The Egyptian president was extremely so jealous too...
he starts screaming and screaming, I want to call Egypt too, I want to see how everybody is doing there too,
I want to talk to the ministers, to the deputies, I want to talk to everybody...
He called Egypt and he talked for about twenty hours, he was talking and talking and talking...
Then he said: well, devil how much do I owe you?
The devil goes: one dollar...
Queen Elizabeth and Bill Clinton: only one dollar?!!!!!
The devil goes: well, from hell to hell, it's local!!

PS. I got this from a egyption friend so don't say i'm racist

130(Water)>130(Water)>131(Water)

[S] Cap +8 STG STG -5
[S] Bag +6 STG STG -5 P3
[S] Bracelet +6 SDG SDG -5
[S] Mana Bs +8 SPG SPG -3 p6
[S] Robe +6 STG STG -5
[S] Boots +5 STG STG -5
[S] Fan +7 STG RTG-1
[S] Tower +7 SGG SGG -1
[S] Crop +6
Steed +6
Royal Ape -1
Palm Leaf Fan -1
Miracle Gourd -1
Fancy Azure -1

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
And there's going to be a bacon shortage, too. Twin City may never recover.
Light~Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-05-2011, 06:50   #2
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Light~Shadow View Post
Queen Elizabeth, Bill Clinton and the Egyptian president died and went all to hell.
Queen Elizabeth said: I miss England , I want to call England and see how everybody is doing there....
Bill Clinton was so jealous, he starts screaming, me too I want to call the United States , I want to see how
everybody is doing too
ten million dollars!!!!! ! He made him a check and went to sit back on his chair...
he starts screaming and screaming, I want to call Egypt too, I want to see how everybody is doing there too,
I want to talk to the ministers, to the deputies, I want to talk to everybody...
He called Egypt and he talked for about twenty hours, he was talking and talking and talking...

Replace Egypt with Romania and you have it even better. I'm not afraid of hell, i live in it.
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-05-2011, 06:52   #3
Light~Shadow
Twilight

Light~Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeLight~Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeLight~Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeLight~Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeLight~Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeLight~Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeLight~Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeLight~Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeLight~Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeLight~Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeLight~Shadow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
Replace Egypt with Romania and you have it even better. I'm not afraid of hell, i live in it.
lol i could have but like i said, i just copy pasted

[S] Cap +8 STG STG -5
[S] Bag +6 STG STG -5 P3
[S] Robe +6 STG STG -5
[S] Boots +5 STG STG -5
[S] Fan +7 STG RTG-1
[S] Tower +7 SGG SGG -1
[S] Crop +6
Steed +6
Royal Ape -1
Palm Leaf Fan -1
Miracle Gourd -1
Fancy Azure -1

Quote:
Old 01-05-2011, 06:57   #4
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
lol i could have but like i said, i just copy pasted
I don't quite find Egypt hell, i mean look at this one we have here. It's hot as hell during summer... and in winter, it freaking snows in hell!
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 01-05-2011, 06:59   #5
Light~Shadow
Twilight

Quote:
I don't quite find Egypt hell, i mean look at this one we have here. It's hot as hell during summer... and in winter, it freaking snows in hell!
lol
you should let me stay with you one day, always wanted to visit hell and wonder why i want to not go to heaven ^_^

[S] Cap +8 STG STG -5
[S] Bag +6 STG STG -5 P3
[S] Robe +6 STG STG -5
[S] Boots +5 STG STG -5
[S] Fan +7 STG RTG-1
[S] Tower +7 SGG SGG -1
[S] Crop +6
Steed +6
Royal Ape -1
Palm Leaf Fan -1
Miracle Gourd -1
Fancy Azure -1

Quote:
Old 01-05-2011, 07:01   #6
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
lol
you should let me stay with you one day, always wanted to visit hell and wonder why i want to not go to heaven ^_^
Yeah i don't want to go to heaven either, unless they offer me a demon hunter job, then i'm all for it. Oh, and requesting Heavenly Bazooka too. That's all i need. Not peace, i want action!
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 01-05-2011, 08:08   #7
Sanad
Lord Ruler

Sanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
everybody is doing too

That just doesn't wanna happen.
30 years so far if ya know what i'm talking about.

If that was a funny joke i would have laughed but srry its not and i'm not saying that cause i'm egy , its just not funny.
Old 01-05-2011, 08:10   #8
fuu

fuu has a reputation beyond reputefuu has a reputation beyond reputefuu has a reputation beyond reputefuu has a reputation beyond reputefuu has a reputation beyond reputefuu has a reputation beyond reputefuu has a reputation beyond reputefuu has a reputation beyond reputefuu has a reputation beyond reputefuu has a reputation beyond reputefuu has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanad View Post
its just not funny.
Show us a funny one then
fuu is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-05-2011, 08:46   #9
Light~Shadow
Twilight

Quote:

If that was a funny joke i would have laughed but srry its not and i'm not saying that cause i'm egy , its just not funny.
lol i hope you read my PS, a EGYPTION friend posted, and all his EGYPTION friends laughed, forgive me if the forum has made you so bitter

[S] Cap +8 STG STG -5
[S] Bag +6 STG STG -5 P3
[S] Robe +6 STG STG -5
[S] Boots +5 STG STG -5
[S] Fan +7 STG RTG-1
[S] Tower +7 SGG SGG -1
[S] Crop +6
Steed +6
Royal Ape -1
Palm Leaf Fan -1
Miracle Gourd -1
Fancy Azure -1

Quote:
Old 01-05-2011, 08:46   #10
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:

Ours will never die either. O_o lots of ppl tried and failed to get rid of him (not by killing him though). And it looks like he won't be going any time soon, he's staying for the full 20 years.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 01-05-2011, 09:59   #11
petr08
Banned

petr08 has a reputation beyond reputepetr08 has a reputation beyond reputepetr08 has a reputation beyond reputepetr08 has a reputation beyond reputepetr08 has a reputation beyond reputepetr08 has a reputation beyond reputepetr08 has a reputation beyond reputepetr08 has a reputation beyond reputepetr08 has a reputation beyond reputepetr08 has a reputation beyond reputepetr08 has a reputation beyond repute
Russia=Hell,but I love it to live there :P Action every day,deto,come over to russia,we need more tourists here xD
petr08 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-05-2011, 10:01   #12
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by petr08 View Post
Russia=Hell,but I love it to live there :P Action every day,deto,come over to russia,we need more tourists here xD
Ok but i'll skip the tour through the woods O_o i don't want to get shot.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 01-05-2011, 10:49   #13
Assy0.2

Assy0.2 has a reputation beyond reputeAssy0.2 has a reputation beyond reputeAssy0.2 has a reputation beyond reputeAssy0.2 has a reputation beyond reputeAssy0.2 has a reputation beyond reputeAssy0.2 has a reputation beyond reputeAssy0.2 has a reputation beyond reputeAssy0.2 has a reputation beyond reputeAssy0.2 has a reputation beyond reputeAssy0.2 has a reputation beyond reputeAssy0.2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by petr08 View Post
Zdravei bratushka
Assy0.2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-05-2011, 10:49   #14
Calmed
Rockular~

Calmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond repute
Come to Belgium, we have choclate

OT Ninja

***20116;***36650;***26360;( The Book of Five Rings)
Quote:
As one man can defeat ten men, so can one thousand men defeat ten thousand enemies.
Quote:
29 pages of science, fatness and ***gotry is what you just went through. How does it feel?
Quote:
By knowing things that exist, you can know that which does not exist
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojan.God View Post
so very true
Quote:
Originally Posted by FauxV.9 View Post
If you dare question me again, I will **** out a battle axe and proceed to face **** you with it.
~~
Calmed is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-05-2011, 10:50   #15
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calmed View Post
Come to Belgium, we have choclate
Are you kidding me? I am basically surrounded by chocolate right now. And i barely ate two tiny pieces.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: