Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-09-2011, 10:55   #316
The_LP
Pure Newb
 
The_LP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Tempe, AZ where girls go into the stores in bikinis :cool:
Posts: 3,337
The_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to The_LP Send a message via AIM to The_LP
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxx.. View Post
lol at you guys arguing over fairytales

neko.chan is a noop
winrar!
__________________
BMI (body mass in Dex): 15.

A2M_StinkFinger(Earl):
130-130-131 war-war-tro

Gear:
super +5 sdg sdg -3 boots
super +8 sdg sdg -3 sword
super +7 sdg sdg -3 armor
super +8 sdg sdg -3 club (selling)
super +6 sdg sdg -3 ring
super +5 sdg sdg -3 necky
super +8 sdg sdg -3 ears
super +8 sdg sdg -3 psn blade
super +5 sgg sgg -1 tower
super +5 stg stg -1 fan
-1 gourd
-1 royal dignity

297 BP currently (with Ben on)
The_LP is offline  
Old 01-09-2011, 11:22   #317
Neko.chan
Assassin
 
Neko.chan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: I has knife
Posts: 3,219
Neko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxx.. View Post
Lol at you guys arguing over fairytales

Neko.Chan is a noop
Lol, thanks Jaxx, love you too.

As for Ahmed, I'm done with you. Even when I present things that counter everything you believe in, you resort to the same old whiny arguments that aren't based in reality or logic. You are brainwashed by Islam, and the lies that your people spread about America. You think we're the great devil, but you should look in the mirror. For every accusation you fling at me, it comes back to you ten times over. America has saved more lives in the last 80 years, than your people have ever...and I mean...EVER saved.

It's interesting, how you ignore what YOUR PEOPLE are doing in Sudan/Dafur. Rape, pillage, murder, slaughter, killing babies, etc. You are trumped up on your own twisted views about America, and automatically assume we are all evil. You claim our soldiers are raping and killing kids. PROVE IT YOU DUMB ****. Now, here's proof of WHAT ARABIC MUSLIMS ARE DOING.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/the-rape-of-darfur-a-crime-that-is-shaming-the-world-427840.html

http://edition.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/africa/06/19/darfur.rape/

http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2007-05-27-darfur-rapes_N.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_in_Darfur

That's just a few. Just in that ONE country. Stop with your blind ignorance and hate of America.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuddhaIncarnate View Post
Once you go neko, you bleed a lot x.x
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerstar View Post
lolol if i ever meet u in the street ima just be like add man ok or no, and pull out a notebook so i can write your name in it.
Neko.chan is offline  
Old 01-09-2011, 11:58   #318
S.A.M
Egy0.0
 
S.A.M's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Borehamwood, Hertfordshire, North England (originally from egypt)
Posts: 1,649
S.A.M has a reputation beyond reputeS.A.M has a reputation beyond reputeS.A.M has a reputation beyond reputeS.A.M has a reputation beyond reputeS.A.M has a reputation beyond reputeS.A.M has a reputation beyond reputeS.A.M has a reputation beyond reputeS.A.M has a reputation beyond reputeS.A.M has a reputation beyond reputeS.A.M has a reputation beyond reputeS.A.M has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neko.chan View Post
Lol, thanks Jaxx, love you too.

As for Ahmed, I'm done with you. Even when I present things that counter everything you believe in, you resort to the same old whiny arguments that aren't based in reality or logic. You are brainwashed by Islam, and the lies that your people spread about America. You think we're the great devil, but you should look in the mirror. For every accusation you fling at me, it comes back to you ten times over. America has saved more lives in the last 80 years, than your people have ever...and I mean...EVER saved.

It's interesting, how you ignore what YOUR PEOPLE are doing in Sudan/Dafur. Rape, pillage, murder, slaughter, killing babies, etc. You are trumped up on your own twisted views about America, and automatically assume we are all evil. You claim our soldiers are raping and killing kids. PROVE IT YOU DUMB ****. Now, here's proof of WHAT ARABIC MUSLIMS ARE DOING.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/the-rape-of-darfur-a-crime-that-is-shaming-the-world-427840.html

http://edition.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/africa/06/19/darfur.rape/

http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2007-05-27-darfur-rapes_N.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_in_Darfur

That's just a few. Just in that ONE country. Stop with your blind ignorance and hate of America.
DEATH TO AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ,l,,
__________________
"Many highly intelligent people are poor thinkers. Many people of average intelligence are skilled thinkers.
The power of a car is separate from the way the car is driven." - Edward De Bono

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIVCpzSQTPc

Quote:
Originally Posted by ananta...~v.4 View Post
So i checked this thread with my ***-o-meter.


it exploded.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KENSHIN666 View Post
Do you keep those meters handy for Saturday night clubbing, gotta catch'em all?

LOL
S.A.M is offline  
Old 01-09-2011, 12:51   #319
Ahmed.k?
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Egypt ^^
Posts: 2,727
Ahmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neko.chan View Post
Lol, thanks Jaxx, love you too.

As for Ahmed, I'm done with you. Even when I present things that counter everything you believe in, you resort to the same old whiny arguments that aren't based in reality or logic. You are brainwashed by Islam, and the lies that your people spread about America. You think we're the great devil, but you should look in the mirror. For every accusation you fling at me, it comes back to you ten times over. America has saved more lives in the last 80 years, than your people have ever...and I mean...EVER saved.

It's interesting, how you ignore what YOUR PEOPLE are doing in Sudan/Dafur. Rape, pillage, murder, slaughter, killing babies, etc. You are trumped up on your own twisted views about America, and automatically assume we are all evil. You claim our soldiers are raping and killing kids. PROVE IT YOU DUMB ****. Now, here's proof of WHAT ARABIC MUSLIMS ARE DOING.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/the-rape-of-darfur-a-crime-that-is-shaming-the-world-427840.html

http://edition.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/africa/06/19/darfur.rape/

http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2007-05-27-darfur-rapes_N.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_in_Darfur

That's just a few. Just in that ONE country. Stop with your blind ignorance and hate of America.
Don't be stupid, Sudan has civil wars, has nothing to do with all of us. Let me guess, it's another civil war your sick minded government raised?

Funny how the bloody criminal minded animals of the world act like victims now.

We don't save people by killing them.

Ps. Just because I said I wouldn't argue 'nymore with you doesn't mean I'd tolerate stupidity.

You seem rather upset that you can barely have anything on me without resorting to the old "lovely america saves peoples from terrorists"

I can come up with links to websites that cruses america too, don't be smart.

O hai jaxx, read the wall of texts yet?

Last edited by Ahmed.k?; 01-09-2011 at 12:58.
Ahmed.k? is offline  
Old 01-09-2011, 13:00   #320
Jaxx..
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 4,536
Jaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmed.k? View Post
Don't be stupid, Sudan has civil wars, has nothing to do with all of us. Let me guess, it's another civil war your sick minded government raised?

Funny how the bloody criminal minded animals of the world act like victims now.

We don't save people by killing them.

Ps. Just because I said I wouldn't argue 'nymore with you doesn't mean I'd tolerate stupidity.

O hai jaxx, read the wall of texts yet?
lol 27 pages too much for me :P


I am automatically on Neko's side
Jaxx.. is offline  
Old 01-09-2011, 14:03   #321
Ahmed.k?
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Egypt ^^
Posts: 2,727
Ahmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond repute
Haha, well I suppose the "cool" argument has come to an end anyway, n it might be the right time for us to release frustration against eachother for kicks.
Ahmed.k? is offline  
Old 01-09-2011, 14:04   #322
Neko.chan
Assassin
 
Neko.chan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: I has knife
Posts: 3,219
Neko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmed.k? View Post
Don't be stupid, Sudan has civil wars, has nothing to do with all of us. Let me guess, it's another civil war your sick minded government raised?
Funny how the bloody criminal minded animals of the world act like victims now.
We don't save people by killing them.
Ps. Just because I said I wouldn't argue 'nymore with you doesn't mean I'd tolerate stupidity.
You seem rather upset that you can barely have anything on me without resorting to the old "lovely america saves peoples from terrorists"
I can come up with links to websites that cruses america too, don't be smart.
O hai jaxx, read the wall of texts yet?
Our sick-minded government raised? Wow, you are seriously freaking deluded by your brainwashing at the local mosque eh? If you even bother taking a glimpse, it's Arabic Muslims slaughtering, raping, murdering African Muslims. You are blind man, seriously blind. I barely have anything on you? Well, I gotta admit something here, is the simple fact that arguing with you is like arguing with a 2 year old child. The child believes everything it's told, as you do, and fights any change. /fail Ahmed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxx.. View Post
lol 27 pages too much for me :P


I am automatically on Neko's side
<3
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuddhaIncarnate View Post
Once you go neko, you bleed a lot x.x
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerstar View Post
lolol if i ever meet u in the street ima just be like add man ok or no, and pull out a notebook so i can write your name in it.
Neko.chan is offline  
Old 01-09-2011, 16:34   #323
Ahmed.k?
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Egypt ^^
Posts: 2,727
Ahmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond repute
Argument time was over a while ago, so yeh, if you're gonna consider this as argument, you'd think you're arguing with a 2 years old child.


http://img3.visualizeus.com/thumbs/1...a580895c_h.jpg

^ here's a cute child, send your boyfriend/brother/uncle to rape her mother, torture her father, blow up the entire city on the way back. =p

freakin' dogs. =p

Edit* maybe you can imprison the cat the babe is holding until it tells you where you can find the weapons of mass destruction. =D

Last edited by Ahmed.k?; 01-09-2011 at 16:36.
Ahmed.k? is offline  
Old 01-09-2011, 19:06   #324
Manhattans Junk
sick abz
 
Manhattans Junk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 344
Manhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmed.k? View Post
Haha, well I suppose the "cool" argument has come to an end anyway, n it might be the right time for us to release frustration against eachother for kicks.
The argument was long over before you made your first post. Anyone associated in anyway to the Muslim religion is reeeeeeeeeeeetarded.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuddhaIncarnate View Post
It's as if there is a 4th dimension, and it's full of gay, and it came to Sapphire.
Manhattans Junk is offline  
Old 01-09-2011, 19:29   #325
Neko.chan
Assassin
 
Neko.chan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: I has knife
Posts: 3,219
Neko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manhattans Junk View Post
The argument was long over before you made your first post. Anyone associated in anyway to the Muslim religion is reeeeeeeeeeeetarded.
I like this.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuddhaIncarnate View Post
Once you go neko, you bleed a lot x.x
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerstar View Post
lolol if i ever meet u in the street ima just be like add man ok or no, and pull out a notebook so i can write your name in it.
Neko.chan is offline  
Old 01-10-2011, 00:28   #326
UltimateBuzz
.
 
UltimateBuzz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: NL
Posts: 2,826
UltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to UltimateBuzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by neko.chan View Post
i like this.
emoooo chineseeeeeeeeeeeeeee hhhhhhhh
UltimateBuzz is offline  
Old 01-10-2011, 05:56   #327
Neko.chan
Assassin
 
Neko.chan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: I has knife
Posts: 3,219
Neko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateBuzz View Post
emoooo chineseeeeeeeeeeeeeee hhhhhhhh
You are moronic. I've never been Chinese you dipwad.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuddhaIncarnate View Post
Once you go neko, you bleed a lot x.x
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerstar View Post
lolol if i ever meet u in the street ima just be like add man ok or no, and pull out a notebook so i can write your name in it.
Neko.chan is offline  
Old 01-10-2011, 06:37   #328
Arronax
Swarley
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Narnia
Posts: 9,254
Arronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond repute
haha. The dip**** got banned.






Many lols were had.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateBuzz View Post
Mayby i'm a muslim retard..
Arronax is offline  
Old 01-10-2011, 06:51   #329
~Ahmed~
1337
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: ****hole
Posts: 8,898
~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arronax View Post
haha. The dip**** got banned.






Many lols were had.
Derrrrrrrrp.

Many lols were had as you could barely lift a finger to write back.



@Neko,

I wanted the flame part to continue, for a reason. I wanted you to keep using the same old remarks, just goes to prove that with arguments or not, you'll still cling to the same narrow-minded thinking about a group of people, because you once based your opinion about em through a TV show or something. Takes out anything you have ever said about "thinking for yourselves" n you people are just obsessive hypocrites. And that was my final task here, was short one due to the quick banhammer. ;o

Hey I really meant nothing in the past few posts <3 May have cost me a ban for an old forumacc but who carrrrres.
__________________
A brief taste of chaos will remind them why they crave obedience.
~Ahmed~ is offline  
Old 01-10-2011, 07:07   #330
Arronax
Swarley
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Narnia
Posts: 9,254
Arronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arronax View Post
"You weren't participating in the discussion actually, your contribution was small, near to nothing. You either assume or post invalid quotes, and even failed to understand them."

Oh, so you've been arguing with yourself for the past.... 15 pages? Schizofrenia much?

You posted a different translation that backed up my claim. Your translation said "scourge", as in beat with a whip. I can't read arabic, so the two translations of that passage will have to do.



"How is my wall of text unrelated? Do you ever prove anything you claim? Please enlighten me. Your ignorance grows by the moment. You can't answer it, you can't even point out how it is unrelated. All you're doing right now criticize me. Now that you have nothing against that religion, you just gonna shout "it's based on assumption lalalalla i'm not listening to you"

It's unrelated because it contains nothing of importance to the discussion of the matter at hand, namely that Islam permits men to beat their wives. Both the translation that I found, and the one that you posted states it so clearly that the meaning is beyond any doubt. There are no assumptions involved on my part, other than the assumption that the translation YOU PROVIDED is more correct than the one I posted.


You didn't understand what I meant with "mindless sheep". It's a common metaphor. Read up on it.



"For someone who's "assuming the existence for god" he wouldn't leave you a choice to question his beliefs, he would make it sound so perfect that idiots like you would follow it."

This paragraph doesn't make any sense whatsoever.


At this point, you're like a child screaming "NO I DIDN'T, NO I DIDN'T" after losing a game of monopoly.

Your statement "Islam does not oppress women" has been disproven. By definition, you have lost. Accept it and move on.


This is the last response you'll get from me. You've wasted enough of my time already
.

.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateBuzz View Post
Mayby i'm a muslim retard..
Arronax is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:36.