Old 01-09-2011, 08:23   #331
Jaxx..
Banned

Jaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellfire-demon View Post
Fine with that too. All I know is I won't accept anything before I got proof. But i'm open minded enough for ideas. Again, not accepting them and will thus in most cases stand with your opinion.

But actually, I think everything can be proven with sience, and I think there is simplly no life after death. So yeah, actually me saying a god might exists isn't true a full 100% either.

Ah well
Believe Aliens have visited Earth?
Jaxx.. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-09-2011, 08:29   #332
Hellfire-demon
Pirate

Hellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxx.. View Post
Believe Aliens have visited Earth?
Have prove? If not, no way.
Old 01-09-2011, 08:34   #333
Jaxx..
Banned

Jaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellfire-demon View Post
Ghosts?
Old 01-09-2011, 08:40   #334
Hellfire-demon
Pirate

Hellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Ghosts?
Old 01-09-2011, 08:43   #335
Lotak
Pai&Yakumo

Lotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmed.k? View Post
The very small difference between muslims/english/christians/jews is, muslim Imams/leaders did not order nor justify suicide bombing, yet jews/christians/english/whoever were led by their own leaders/kings/popes/clerics.

It's just a matter of time for ****s to go wrong, then israel will be attacking everybody including america itself lol. ^_^
tyvm.
I'm 99.999% certain that this statement is false. Abu Hamza is one that justified suicide bombings. There are dozens out there.
I'm not saying that the Qur'an justifies the murder of innocents, nor am I saying that murder in the name of "G-d" is exclusive to Islam, however Islam is not exclusive in that its leaders do NOT condone this kind of atrocity.

The Jews in the time of the prophets were not following the laws of the Torah, and the prophets rebuked them because of this. These Jews did not like it, and so killed the prophets. No one will justify what they did, but that's the history.

Quote:
There could be a Muslim there...Aaaa Im joking, its a joke. Dont infraction me.

I think its one of those things you either hate or love. You could be stuck with some real boring farts or it could be quite fun with people of your similar age and interests. Good luck.

Skeptoid is awesome. He been going for about 5 years now. His early podcasts are a bit robotic but as they go on he sounds better and his topics are awesome.

http://skeptoid.com/episode_guide.php

He has pretty much covered most mysterious out there, he must be running out of topics lol

Just saw his second video is, "Religion as a Moral Center". Ironic.-

He also has listener fed back and questions from people which is awesome.
You do realise that I'm not one of those "you-must-not-insult-my-religion-because-I'll-get-offended" people. Jew jokes (in good taste) are funny. As are Muslim, Christian, blonde, Irish, black, Mexican, Chinese or Aussie.

I'll check it out later. Watching the football right now!

I need to get out more so I'm hoping I don't chicken out of it! Its in Chalk Farm, which is only a train journey from my house.
R.I.P. Lotak: 18/07/07 - 01:10 05/10/09

How moon/vio gems affect levelling skills
Calculators courtesy of GoNz

Quote:
Originally Posted by anpaff View Post
Thread fails when Lotak comes on; its deleted or closed because you have no poll.
PM me with any CO/forum questions
Suggestions that need recommending

Do NOT PM me about posting rights. I know nothing of how it works.
Lotak is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-09-2011, 08:47   #336
Jaxx..
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotak View Post
You do realise that I'm not one of those "you-must-not-insult-my-religion-because-I'll-get-offended" people. Jew jokes (in good taste) are funny. As are Muslim, Christian, blonde, Irish, black, Mexican, Chinese or Aussie.

I'll check it out later. Watching the football right now!

I need to get out more so I'm hoping I don't chicken out of it! Its in Chalk Farm, which is only a train journey from my house.

My comment was kinda directed at another mod

Good luck with it, when you intend on going down?
Old 01-09-2011, 08:57   #337
Ahmed.k?
Banned

Ahmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
@Achmed, do you follow the quran word for word? Or do you pick and choose what parts you want to follow ?
Lmfao, chose what parts I want to follow? you basically asked me if I do what the popes of the Christianity n jews had done 1.700 years ago.

I believe all of it, I live by all of it. (well not really, since I'm not so religious, but If i were to be a righteous muslim, I would live by all of it)

Quote:
I'm 99.999% certain that this statement is false. Abu Hamza is one that justified suicide bombings. There are dozens out there.
I'm not saying that the Qur'an justifies the murder of innocents, nor am I saying that murder in the name of "G-d" is exclusive to Islam, however Islam is not exclusive in that its leaders do NOT condone this kind of atrocity.

The Jews in the time of the prophets were not following the laws of the Torah, and the prophets rebuked them because of this. These Jews did not like it, and so killed the prophets. No one will justify what they did, but that's the history.
Bin laden isn't an Islamic leader nor "abu hamza" hell I barely know who that is.. :P Islamic leaders didn't officially announce "jihad" against other cultures, by massacring innocents.

grr it didn't happen

/agreed with the second paragraph.

@hellfire, I'm not replying back, altho I do have like 10 replies for every single statement of yours, you just don't fit atm. Not to mention you're not even Christian.
Ahmed.k? is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-09-2011, 09:02   #338
Hellfire-demon
Pirate

Quote:
Lmfao, chose what parts I want to follow? you basically asked me if I do what the popes of the Christianity n jews had done 1.700 years ago.

I believe all of it, I live by all of it. (well not really, since I'm not so religious, but If i were to be a righteous muslim, I would live by all of it)

Bin laden isn't an Islamic leader nor "abu hamza" hell I barely know who that is.. :P Islamic leaders didn't officially announce "jihad" against other cultures, by massacring innocents.

grr it didn't happen

@hellfire, I'm not replying back, altho I do have like 10 replies for every single statement of yours, you just don't fit atm. Not to mention you're not even Christian.
And I'd proberblly know 10 back. And what does me not being christian having to do with this? Does that mean I can not have a opion on how you are not right vs that religion? Now THATS what I think is disrespectfull towards me.
Old 01-09-2011, 09:10   #339
Jaxx..
Banned

Quote:

grr it didn't happen

Think I may of confused you with my previous questions. Il reword them, do you agree and follow everything the quran asks?

Example, that women are lesser then men.

http://infidelsarecool.com/2008/01/11/top-10-quran-quotes-every-woman-must-see/

Do you disagree with this part of quran?

And I think you should respond to hellfire, hes been very serious and respectful.
Old 01-09-2011, 09:24   #340
Ahmed.k?
Banned

Ahmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Think I may of confused you with my previous questions. Il reword them, do you agree and follow everything the quran asks?

Example, that women are lesser then men.

http://infidelsarecool.com/2008/01/11/top-10-quran-quotes-every-woman-must-see/

Do you disagree with this part of quran?

And I think you should respond to hellfire, hes been very serious and respectful.
It doesn't literally say women are inferior to men. I have posted wall of texts regarding this matter in a diff thread...

I follow the qur'an, all of it, yet I wouldn't treat women as lesser beings than me.

Interested in wall of texts? read those...

http://bbs.co.91.com/showpost.php?p=...&postcount=245
http://bbs.co.91.com/showpost.php?p=...&postcount=246
http://bbs.co.91.com/showpost.php?p=...&postcount=262
http://bbs.co.91.com/showpost.php?p=...&postcount=263

Those are the links for whatever you may doubt. There's no way in hell, I'ma go thru this again, I fucking have exams at the moment lol.
Ahmed.k? is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-09-2011, 09:28   #341
nordrian
profb#35

nordrian has a reputation beyond reputenordrian has a reputation beyond reputenordrian has a reputation beyond reputenordrian has a reputation beyond reputenordrian has a reputation beyond reputenordrian has a reputation beyond reputenordrian has a reputation beyond reputenordrian has a reputation beyond reputenordrian has a reputation beyond reputenordrian has a reputation beyond reputenordrian has a reputation beyond repute
Ok, lots of confusion:

"Bible reveled mohammed to be the last prophet and notified Christians to follow him if he appears amongst them. You don't seem to recognize this part, because......WAIT FOR IT....it's not there anymore?

By saying the "qur'an is an update of it" you just said the qur'an is a better/more correct version than the bible/jewish holy book. ^_____^

updates may occur to replace something corrupted/incorrect.

Wonder how many bibles do you guys have already."

You are wrong, we don't recognize that part because it didn't happen? Christians believe that Jesus was part of the trinity (father son and holy spirit), he wasn't considered a human because he was God's son, God's incarnation as a human being.

I never said "the qur'an is an update of it", and if I had, I would of said "you believe", again, you disrespect other religions, but I'm not surprised, a lot of Muslims are pretty arrogant on that subject.

We have one bible thank you, wonder how many interpretation there is of the Qur'an, one per Imam?

"Fine, your opinion is appreciated, let's get it over with now?

I think it is not right, how is that disrespect? stop spinning around and just say how I "disrespected" it, I told you, I used the wrong words to express what I think and apologized, Idk how else I disrespected your religion."

You don't say "I think it is not right", you kept saying "the bible is wrong, the bible is impure, only the Qur'an is pure", well unless you see yourself as God, you don't know.

"interpretations plus more things, Imams dislike to translate the qur'an to English or any other language, because the gap between arabic and the other languages may lead people to think differently of a certain script/verse. Which is a bad thing ofcourse."

But their job is also to read the book, and tell to the other Muslims what it is saying, and guide them so they understand it "right", meaning, so they understand it the way the Imam understood it.

"They did that Lol, they explained and elaborated the qur'an and Mohammeds sayings into thousands of books, I got buttloads of books in my house...seriously, they're everywhere here lol.

Some Imams and philosophers dedicated their entire life for the new generations to know better about their religion.

We got plenty of Imams yea, actually disagreeing on something is a good thing, because they work harder, and end up finding the truth. It's called "consultation"

But from what I understand, all christians may be following 1 guy who may be lying to them all day long. That's not so good I guess."

Mmmmh, should I start with your lack of knowledge on Christianity? Or with you proving my arguments to be right?

Ok, first of, if you have 100 interpretations of a same book, it means there's at least 99 persons who are wrong about it, and yet are leading Muslims, might even be 100. So how can you say that you really follow this religion, if you are not sure concerning what the books say?

Second of all, there's protestants, who don't follow the pope, there's Catholics who follow him, the pope mainly lead the cult, but I am free to read and understand the bible, or to ask advice from priests, the religious books are ALL hard to understand, because ALL were written with the words of men, hence, can lead to interpretation. Each follow the path that he believes to be right, you can't come and say that someone is wrong about his religion, as there's no way to tell who is right or not, you only have your faith, which is not worth more or less than anyone else.

"pfft, I answered you, and yet I think it should stop because it's just a matter of opinion, we both think differently of the word. This will lead us nowhere, why waste time?"

I continue because you don't give an opinion, you assert something, saying that it's that way, instead of saying that it's only an opinion.

"jokes = disrespect = not funny = screw them. ^.^

I said, I think the bible is incorrect, you wrote me wall of texts saying I disrespected you by saying so, I didn't say it is bull**** (refer me to this part if I said it) it just not what I would believe in if I was born atheist, nor the Judaism.

stop contradicting yourself."

I still didn't contradict myself, and you did say "the bible is incorrect", you did say that the Qur'an was more pure.
You have absolutely no idea concerning what you would think if you were born atheist, saying "I would have believed in that" is bull****, there is no way to tell.

I never did contradict myself, your turn to point out where I did?

Hard to have a discussion with someone who considers that his ideas prevail on the others.
Old 01-09-2011, 09:59   #342
Jaxx..
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by IluminatI View Post
glad you like it, but w8 till the eggys get here??
Look what you've done.

Read your joke, very funny.
Old 01-09-2011, 10:24   #343
Lotak
Pai&Yakumo

Lotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
My comment was kinda directed at another mod
Good luck with it, when you intend on going down?
It was?! *scratches head* I guess I've been absent for way too long.

When I said a train journey I really should have said a tube / underground journey. Barring delays, it would only take about 30 minutes to get there. I wonder what the events are like!

You ever been to one in your area? (Where is your area?)
R.I.P. Lotak: 18/07/07 - 01:10 05/10/09

How moon/vio gems affect levelling skills
Calculators courtesy of GoNz

Quote:
Originally Posted by anpaff View Post
Thread fails when Lotak comes on; its deleted or closed because you have no poll.
PM me with any CO/forum questions
Suggestions that need recommending

Do NOT PM me about posting rights. I know nothing of how it works.
Lotak is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-09-2011, 10:49   #344
Jaxx..
Banned

Quote:
It was?! *scratches head* I guess I've been absent for way too long.

When I said a train journey I really should have said a tube / underground journey. Barring delays, it would only take about 30 minutes to get there. I wonder what the events are like!

You ever been to one in your area? (Where is your area?)
My comment was directed at a certain mod I dislike, he knows who he is.

Man sounds like a trek for you, be gutted if those tube drivers went on strike as you got into London.

No I have never been to one before, none of the ones listed are near.

I live in the South. About an 1hr away from London.
Old 01-09-2011, 10:51   #345
*~panda~*
Banned

*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	cheese-panda.jpg
Views:	94
Size:	97.6 KB
ID:	140900  
*~panda~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: