Old 01-09-2011, 04:21   #316
Jaxx..
Banned

Jaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gh•st View Post
A Muslim walks into his local mosque with a big grin on his face.

"What are you so happy about, Abdul?" Asks the Imam.

"Well, I'll tell you," replies Abdul. "I live by the railroad tracks and on my way home last night, I noticed a young woman tied to the rails, like in the American movies. I cut her free and took her back to my humble abode. Allah be praised - we made love all night, all around the tent. We did everything, me on top, sometimes her on top, every position permitted by Mohammed, Peace Be Upon Him!"

"By the most Merciful," exclaimed the Imam, "you have been blessed. Was she as beautiful as a desert flower?"

Abdul grimaced, "By the Jinn, I do not know - I never found her head."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gh•st View Post
A Russian, a Cuban, an Englishman and a Pakistani are on a train.

The Russian takes out a bottle of his best vodka, drinks a bit and throws the rest off the train and says, "There's plenty more of that where I come from."

Everyone is impressed. The Cuban takes out one of the finest Havana cigars, takes one puff and throws it off the train and says, "There's plenty more of those where I come from."

Again everyone is rather impressed. So the Englishman stands up and throws the Pakistani off the train.

Loved those :P
Quote:
Originally Posted by nordrian View Post
I doubt it does, I would say it's the old testament, the part shared with Jewish, but Jesus said "May he who never sinned throw the first stone", and on another part of the bible, some people are about to stone a woman for being a witch, Jesus steps in and say something like "Only God can be judge of his creation", protecting the woman, and telling her that if she goes and repent, God would forgive her for any wrong thing she might have done.
I can assure you there are plenty of contradictions in the bible.
Jaxx.. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-09-2011, 05:06   #317
Wayne Brady :(
Gentleman

Wayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond repute
What about buddhists, guys? Maybe they're plotting a third world war too!
Wayne Brady :( is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-09-2011, 05:44   #318
Jaxx..
Banned

Jaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne Brady :( View Post
What about buddhists, guys? Maybe they're plotting a third world war too!
I ran this past Daywalker and he assured me buddhists are not plotting any sort of wars.

Its just America and their bankers plotting world domination
Old 01-09-2011, 06:00   #319
Wayne Brady :(
Gentleman

Wayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxx.. View Post
I ran this past Daywalker and he assured me buddhists are not plotting any sort of wars.

Its just America and their bankers plotting world domination
It might as well be the best cover ever.
Wayne Brady :( is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-09-2011, 06:06   #320
nordrian
profb#35

nordrian has a reputation beyond reputenordrian has a reputation beyond reputenordrian has a reputation beyond reputenordrian has a reputation beyond reputenordrian has a reputation beyond reputenordrian has a reputation beyond reputenordrian has a reputation beyond reputenordrian has a reputation beyond reputenordrian has a reputation beyond reputenordrian has a reputation beyond reputenordrian has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Loved those :P

I can assure you there are plenty of contradictions in the bible.
Yup, because the bible regroups both the old and new testament, the Hebrew bible is contained inside the Christian bible, I have my own belief as to why God would have made a first version, harder one, and the new testament, but it's not the point here.

Yes there is contradictions, since one part is older, and (that's part of my belief) was then updated(corrected?) by Jesus, let's not forget that a part is translated from Hebrew.
Old 01-09-2011, 06:46   #321
*~panda~*
Banned

*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute
I can respect other peoples opinions buuuuuuuut

dars no god. ty
*~panda~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-09-2011, 07:10   #322
Ahmed.k?
Banned

Ahmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellfire-demon View Post
What if it was the will of god that that was changed? Not your right to call it impure, just because you don't like it. It's an opinion that it ain't right, but you don't got the right to call that impure. I see that as an insult for christians, and I'm not even a christian.

"will of god changed"? the hell do you mean by that? And how would a mere human know that "the will of god changed" after the prophet Jesus gone up to heaven? Last I checked, Jesus was the only prophet of the Christianity and the moment god saved him from the jews and lifted him to the sky, was the moment that the revelation stopped, and bible was supposed to be the same until this moment.

So yeah, I got the right to say the bible was corrupted by human hands, so it wasn't the will of god that made bible change.

again, opinion. You think it's wrong they did that, they beleive different. not your right to call it wrong, you can just disagree with it. And atm you are placing other holy books lower then yours, wich isn;t your right too do. your like "meh, otherbooks are impure cus of something what i beleive and what you think about it is not right. I'm right and your wrong." You should respect other religions more, even if they do not follow the guidliness that you like.

My right to call it wrong, that's just what I know and believe. Think about it, if it has been so right and correct all the time, why would god send another prophet to the humanity? if bible really included what god wanted.....it doesn't make any sense.

pfft! people can complain about my opinion all they like, they think of islam as an extremist religion. And my duty towards it is to correct them. Not complain about their thoughts instead.

the "guide" I'm following was once the same guide that Christians followed and was the same guide Jews followed, until humans interfered.

It might have changed, but again, doesn't have to be a bad thing. Again about the same as I posted in both anwsers above. Your opinion, not a wrong or right. Thats not your right to judge. And If you do, then I'll just call your religion impure for beleiving in somebody that has no prove of existing! Disrepectfull? Hell yes. But about the same your doing here.

Doesn't have to be a bad thing? Just what the hell are you talking about? Lie to people and tell them that what they wrote/modified in the bible is the word from god when it never been?

That's called "lying".

As long as I know what I know atm, I have the right to say it is wrong, if you think it is right, prove me wrong and let's get it over with, instead of complaining.

"I'll just call your religion....."

Lol you just called every single religion impure because the 3 big religions have the same basic rule aka faith = believe in somebody

Stop defending them if you're gonna say their religion is impure.

Disrepectfull is disrepectfull. I think teh joke is hella funny, and mulsims suck (I don't bean it, just an bad example), thats just an opinion, a disrespectfull one. And I think you have been way to disrespectfull too other religions and your pissing me off. And I'm not even religous lmao.

Followers may suck, may be bad, don't give a ****, it's their relationship with Allah, not with us humans. ^_^

Neh, I wasn't disrespectful to other religions, just stating the truth regarding each and everyone of them, if truth makes you upset, gtfo.

In other words your so bound to your religion, that most things other then in your own religion is wrong, ad everybody saying something wrong about that is disrepectfull and wrong too, when you never are. And thats exactlly what I don't like about allot of muslims. Not all, by far, but too many.

Again, if they were 100 pct correct, there wouldn't be any single reason for god to request humans to follow another prophet, THINK THIIINK.

Christians thought the old jews were wrong as well, and the christians back then were right. As a result, jews tried to kill Jesus and they almost did it until god lifted him to the skies.

Also if I remember right, you said a few times "I don't care what other people think about my opinion" am I right? or did I misread that somewhere. This also connects to what I said before, you simplly don't care.

It's an opinion, like it or not, I don't care. However, I do accept arguments about my opinions.

Just not waiting "you" or any others to comment on my opinion by saying it is not "my right"
I'd rather resume this argument with nordi. You don't really know anything lol.

Last edited by Ahmed.k?; 01-09-2011 at 07:15.
Ahmed.k? is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-09-2011, 07:12   #323
Ahmed.k?
Banned

Ahmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by *~panda~* View Post

dars no god. ty
Quote:
1/9/2011 2:57:22 AM panda says: AllahIsGreat
ty bro.
Old 01-09-2011, 07:14   #324
Lotak
Pai&Yakumo

Lotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmed.k? View Post
You're right about it being Israel not all "jews" but the history of the Jews wasn't exactly something to be proud of either, so... =p

The joke wasn't racist, it was just not funny. The reason you would find more jokes about Muslims or Islam more than any other religions is, everyone's watching over Muslims in the whole world more than any others.

It's going nowhere.

Actually, I'm waiting til Israel strikes Egypt, I really am. So releasing a shark near the beaches to scare the crap out of people isn't exactly what I would expect from them, I don't expect them to do something soo kind compared to what they're doing with Palestinians atm.
Well in fairness, the no nation / religion / group of people have a completely clean and innocent history.
Americans had the slaves, English just conquered a bunch of lands, Christians had the Inquisition, Muslims have suicide bombings and persecutions, Jews had (you could argue) genocide.

I smirked a little bit. But I laugh at jokes at anyone's expense, especially my own. That being said, there is a line that can be crossed. There are "jokes" that really are quite vile.

And Israel won't strike Egypt so long as Egypt aren't active in attacking Israel. That's what I believe.

Quote:
Yeah heard of both. I listened to some of the podcasts of SGU which I enjoy, but I listen alot more to Brian Dunning's podcast, "skeptoid".

Also I didnt know Jame Randi Foundation was linked to SGU, thats pretty cool.

I heard "skepitcs in the pub" before but googled it again and its an event for skeptics to meet up in your local area and chat Thought that was wonderful idea to meat people in a controlled environment and be surrounded by people with thoughts etc
I've been listening to SGU since about June 10 and I enjoy the podcasts. I might try Skeptoid.

There's a Skeptics in the Pub event in London this coming Thursday and I'm really considering going. I've never been to one so I'm a little apprehensive, but what's the worst that could happen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by *~panda~* View Post
dars no god. ty
I don't respect your opinion. YOU ARE GOING TO BURN IN HELL!!!!!
BURN BURN BURN YOU DIRTY DANE! I KEEL YOU.
<3
R.I.P. Lotak: 18/07/07 - 01:10 05/10/09

How moon/vio gems affect levelling skills
Calculators courtesy of GoNz

Quote:
Originally Posted by anpaff View Post
Thread fails when Lotak comes on; its deleted or closed because you have no poll.
PM me with any CO/forum questions
Suggestions that need recommending

Do NOT PM me about posting rights. I know nothing of how it works.
Lotak is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-09-2011, 07:52   #325
Ahmed.k?
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nordrian View Post
I wonder where you saw that anything was deleted.
Even if anything was deleted, the message is still there, as long as you can read it.
You BELIEVE everything was written down into 1 book, your religion is also based on the Jewish holy book, just like the bible, the Qur'an is an update of it, and I could perfectly said "your book isn't as pure as the bible, since Jesus was the last prophet, so Muhammad was wrong", but since I respect other religions, I wont, you don't show the same respect.

Bible reveled mohammed to be the last prophet and notified Christians to follow him if he appears amongst them. You don't seem to recognize this part, because......WAIT FOR IT....it's not there anymore?

By saying the "qur'an is an update of it" you just said the qur'an is a better/more correct version than the bible/jewish holy book. ^_____^

updates may occur to replace something corrupted/incorrect.

Wonder how many bibles do you guys have already.

Then get to work?

Sure bud.

I don't consider the Qur'an to be correct, as hellfire stated, it's only your opinion, and a utter disrespect for other religions to say that they are wrong, you can believe in God in your own personal way, but you can't go and tell others that they are wrong, unless you consider that you know God's ways?

Fine, your opinion is appreciated, let's get it over with now?

I think it is not right, how is that disrespect? stop spinning around and just say how I "disrespected" it, I told you, I used the wrong words to express what I think and apologized, Idk how else I disrespected your religion.

It all depends of the interpretation, as far as I know, there's multiple readings for every book.

interpretations plus more things, Imams dislike to translate the qur'an to English or any other language, because the gap between arabic and the other languages may lead people to think differently of a certain script/verse. Which is a bad thing ofcourse.

What about the Imam, aren't they supposed to read and interpret the books for their followers? We got 1 religious leader(for Catholics, protestants don't), you've got 100, who disagree with each other, is that any better?

They did that Lol, they explained and elaborated the qur'an and Mohammeds sayings into thousands of books, I got buttloads of books in my house...seriously, they're everywhere here lol.

Some Imams and philosophers dedicated their entire life for the new generations to know better about their religion.

We got plenty of Imams yea, actually disagreeing on something is a good thing, because they work harder, and end up finding the truth. It's called "consultation"

But from what I understand, all christians may be following 1 guy who may be lying to them all day long. That's not so good I guess.

You said there would be no Christians if they thought by themselves, it is a form of disrespect, proof is, I think by myself, I know a lot about other religions, a lot about mine, I thought about religions a lot, I had my times of doubt, and end up being a Christian, all that made my faith stronger, you are incapable to do so, because you refuse to reconsider your opinion, to think "what if I was wrong?", questioning yourself doesn't mean you disrespect your religion, saying that if you do so, you will end up changing your religion is a form of disrespect.

Then good for you, you're 1 christian who thought by himself and still attached to his religion. ^_^

I put all religions in 1 comparison and I had more faith in my religion than any others, it made more sense to me than any other religions. Made me attached to my religion more than any others. Thought, I'm not so religious, but I'm so grateful that I happened to be muslim.

It is not in my habits to let someone end an argument that way without having answered.

pfft, I answered you, and yet I think it should stop because it's just a matter of opinion, we both think differently of the word. This will lead us nowhere, why waste time?

Again, all that because a joke was made, and yet, you show less tolerant than those who made the joke, a joke is supposed to be funny, but you call it disrespect, you go and say that other religions are wrong, based on nothing, and you don't consider it as being disrespectful, this is hypocritical.

I will get less upset by someone who jokes about Christians, than by someone who calls the bible bull****. Someone can say "well, I don't believe in the bible, I don't think it's right", I will respect his opinion, after all, I am not God to go and judge people's opinion, but someone saying "your book is impure, and is wrong", that's disrespectful.

jokes = disrespect = not funny = screw them. ^.^

I said, I think the bible is incorrect, you wrote me wall of texts saying I disrespected you by saying so, I didn't say it is bull**** (refer me to this part if I said it) it just not what I would believe in if I was born atheist, nor the Judaism.

stop contradicting yourself.
Small brief on why I think bible is incorrect. Well before a certain period the Christianity was the true religion at this time until...

One day them romans or jews wanted to kill Jesus the prophet (well it was an old habit of theirs to kill prophets lol) they pursued Jesus until he hid in a house, then he prayed to god to save him from the jews, god lifted him to the skies. The soldiers found a guy in that house who looked like Jesus, they thought he was jesus...

then you know the whole killing him on a cross and stuff. (thinking he was jesus)

And that was the first mistake, all Christians now think that jesus was killed on a cross while infact he's still alive and kicking in the above. And from there, christians thought he was a god or the son of god or something (not sure).

Muslim do not recognize any humans as god, we praise jesus, we love him too, he was as great as Mohammed, as mosses. but he's not a god. Nor is he as god's son, god is a divine being and yet many christians accuse him of doing this animal-ish action with a human (marry)..that's just not right.

And sir, this is why muslims think Christians are wrong, you can think of the same, I wouldn't mind, we can have that neat discussion over it ratherthan complaining about one's opinion.

Last edited by Ahmed.k?; 01-09-2011 at 08:01.
Old 01-09-2011, 07:56   #326
Ahmed.k?
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotak View Post
Well in fairness, the no nation / religion / group of people have a completely clean and innocent history.
Americans had the slaves, English just conquered a bunch of lands, Christians had the Inquisition, Muslims have suicide bombings and persecutions, Jews had (you could argue) genocide.

I smirked a little bit. But I laugh at jokes at anyone's expense, especially my own. That being said, there is a line that can be crossed. There are "jokes" that really are quite vile.

And Israel won't strike Egypt so long as Egypt aren't active in attacking Israel. That's what I believe.
The very small difference between muslims/english/christians/jews is, muslim Imams/leaders did not order nor justify suicide bombing, yet jews/christians/english/whoever were led by their own leaders/kings/popes/clerics.

It's just a matter of time for ****s to go wrong, then israel will be attacking everybody including america itself lol. ^_^

Quote:
<3
tyvm.
Old 01-09-2011, 07:59   #327
Jaxx..
Banned

Quote:

I've been listening to SGU since about June 10 and I enjoy the podcasts. I might try Skeptoid.

There's a Skeptics in the Pub event in London this coming Thursday and I'm really considering going. I've never been to one so I'm a little apprehensive, but what's the worst that could happen?
There could be a Muslim there...Aaaa Im joking, its a joke. Dont infraction me.

I think its one of those things you either hate or love. You could be stuck with some real boring farts or it could be quite fun with people of your similar age and interests. Good luck.

Skeptoid is awesome. He been going for about 5 years now. His early podcasts are a bit robotic but as they go on he sounds better and his topics are awesome.

http://skeptoid.com/episode_guide.php

He has pretty much covered most mysterious out there, he must be running out of topics lol

Just saw his second video is, "Religion as a Moral Center". Ironic.-

He also has listener fed back and questions from people which is awesome.
Old 01-09-2011, 08:05   #328
Hellfire-demon
Pirate

Hellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmed.k? View Post

"will of god changed"? the hell do you mean by that? And how would a mere human know that "the will of god changed" after the prophet Jesus gone up to heaven? Last I checked, Jesus was the only prophet of the Christianity and the moment god saved him from the jews and lifted him to the sky, was the moment that the revelation stopped, and bible was supposed to be the same until this moment.

Again your opinion that the bible should be the same till now. Their religous leaders changed it as far as I know, speaking in the name of god, am I right? they weren't prohets, but their religion allowed them to do so, their religion accepted it, and so if your saying only a prophet was allowed to change that you bashing other poples beleives no matter how you look at it. You think what those religous leaders did was wrong, but they, from that religon disagree. And who knows, maybe gods will did change. Do you know? Nobody does. Never met the guy if he even exists. But their religion thought of right to approve the changes in name of god, and you do not, thus it's still your opinion and bashing what they deem right, no matter how I look at it, with teh knowdlege I have now. But I would like to hear nord about this matter.

So yeah, I got the right to say the bible was corrupted by human hands, so it wasn't the will of god that made bible change.

you got the right to say its corrupted by human hands? Don't u think they, in that religion will disagree? Maybe god gave em the push in the right direction to change it. Again and again I say this too you, saying the "bible is cirrupted by human hands" is an opinion, not a fact. Some may see it as improved, some as corrupted. Opinion, opinion.

My right to call it wrong, that's just what I know and believe. Think about it, if it has been so right and correct all the time, why would god send another prophet to the humanity? if bible really included what god wanted.....it doesn't make any sense.

Good you state yourself that what you said is an opinion. And maybe god made some flaws in the bible, or changed his mind, or a dozens of other reasons why it could happen. You don't know what god thinks if he (or she lol) exists. You could say you do, cus thats the bible or quarn or something. But since nobody even met him in person that walked the earth, I think you don't. If he wanted to change the bible, and do it by some other way then a prophet so be it. If you don't beleive this, so be it. But your now bashing others for accepting something wich could indeed have a good explenation. Yes I lack knowdlege about religion, but I know that your opinion ain't have to be the truth because you think it;s werong for reasons that you think are wrong. Your comments are all based on negative opinions, not facts. Or facts based on opinions, wich doesn't make it any better.

pfft! people can complain about my opinion all they like, they think of islam as an extremist religion. And my duty towards it is to correct them. Not complain about their thoughts instead.

I think few on here think Islam as extremist. I do see allot of people getting a bad image of Islam, cus ALLOT of Islam people are way to offended when their religion is taken different then they want, and not being open enough to what others think. And you pefectlly fit this imagie in my opinion. I met awsoem Islam people, not extreme, verry free and kind. But you don't see like one of those too me, offending others, while being pissed when somebod makes a lil joke about your opinion.

the "guide" I'm following was once the same guide that Christians followed and was the same guide Jews followed, until humans interfered.

If I remember right from what nordi said, all religions came from 1 other eligion, including yours? nuf said I guess.

Doesn't have to be a bad thing? Just what the hell are you talking about? Lie to people and tell them that what they wrote/modofied in the bible is the word from god when it never been?

"What the hell are you talking about?" You think you can decide whats wrong or right for other religions? you think what YOU think is the truth, and what they think is all lies? Ok, confirmed my vision of you not respecting other religions. Your opinion might be right, but maybe it's not. Their religion thinks it's not for proberblly good reasons, maybe some of the reasons above, maybe others. In any case your judging other religions in a bad way just because you think of something.

That's called "lying".

Remember I'm an athiest, in the end I think all religions are one big lie anyway. Thats what I think. You think they lie. Yet I leave open the option of a god existing, you on the other hand are not willing to see the other side, wich annoys me quite a bit.

As long as I know what I know atm, I have the right to say it is wrong, if you think it is right, prove me wrong and let's get it over with, instead of complaining.

Quit bashing others people religions, all I wana say.

"I'll just call your religion....."

Lol you just called every single religion impure because the 3 big religions have the same basic rule aka faith = believe in somebody

Stop defending them if you're gonna say their religion is impure.

Are you really that stupid? I just called yours bull**** and not teh other religions. Wana know why? Cus it was obviouslly just an example. AN bull**** example just as bull**** as what you were saying in my opinion, thought that was pretty clear.

Followers may suck, may be bad, don't give a ****, it's their relationship with Allah, not with us humans. ^_^

So your saying I don't give a **** about other people but Islam? Cus I don't get what ya are saying. To bound too god, and to distant to people. Thats what I hate some religous people for (not religions, just some religous people) Not directlly saying your oen of them, but if what i think of what u just said is right, then u are. Could be i misunderstanded what u just read

Neh, I wasn't disrespectful to other religions, just stating my opinion regarding each and everyone of them, my opinion makes you upset, gtfo.

Fixed*

Again, if they were 100 pct correct, there wouldn't be any single reason for god to request humans to follow another prophet, THINK THIIINK.

Maybe god changed a bit, maybe there was another reason in name of gods will, I do not know god but not knowing doesn't mean that what YOU are thinking is the truth. I am thinking, just further then the eye reaches. (as somebody with near no knowdlege of religions, and just logical thinking)

Christians thought the old jews were wrong as well, and the christians back then were right. As a result, jews tried to kill Jesus and they almost did it until god lifted him to the skies.

I don't get where ya going with this?

Also if I remember right, you said a few times "I don't care what other people think about my opinion" am I right? or did I misread that somewhere. This also connects to what I said before, you simplly don't care.

It's an opinion, like it or not, I don't care. However, I do accept arguments about my opinions.

Care more about other religions, other humans. As they equal you in any way.

Just not waiting "you" or any others to comment on my opinion by saying it is not "my right"

Ok let me correct myself. It's not "your right" to call something you think to be the truth, to actually be the truth.
All I know about religion are the things I read from u and nordi, and thus I'm basing my opinion on what u are saying too me. If you say something that for me makes no sense at all and is disrespectfull as **** in my opinion, then I'm saying that.
Old 01-09-2011, 08:13   #329
Jaxx..
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellfire-demon View Post
Yet I leave open the option of a god existing, you on the other hand are not willing to see the other side, wich annoys me quite a bit.
You're agnostic then, not atheist

Agnostic accpet there could be a god

Atheist believe there is no god :P

@Achmed, do you follow the quran word for word? Or do you pick and choose what parts you want to follow ?
Old 01-09-2011, 08:18   #330
Hellfire-demon
Pirate

Hellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
You're agnostic then, not atheist

Agnostic accpet there could be a god

Atheist believe there is no god :P

@Achmed, do you follow the quran word for word? Or do you pick and choose what parts you want to follow ?
Fine with that too. All I know is I won't accept anything before I got proof. But i'm open minded enough for ideas. Again, not accepting them and will thus in most cases stand with your opinion.

But actually, I think everything can be proven with sience, and I think there is simplly no life after death. So yeah, actually me saying a god might exists isn't true a full 100% either.

Ah well

Last edited by Hellfire-demon; 01-09-2011 at 08:22.
Hellfire-demon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: