Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-08-2011, 10:44   #286
Hellfire-demon
Pirate
 
Hellfire-demon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: In thee ports o' Holland
Posts: 4,705
Hellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxx.. View Post
Rep me instead



Nicely said.

I agree with alot of that.
Already reped ya in the "whats the max rep" thread :]
__________________
Retired.
Hellfire-demon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-08-2011, 10:53   #287
Ahmed.k?
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Egypt ^^
Posts: 2,727
Ahmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by nordrian View Post
The Qur'an is as ****ed as any other book, you do worship Mahommet, considering him as the last prophet, just like Christians consider Jesus as the last prophet. Any joke made about Mahommet is considered as a terrible insult for Muslims.

It's not a moral gained from religion, it's simply an overreaction to something that is a joke, people who say them don't mean them, it's only to laugh, to relax a bit, if you can't make jokes about religion, then you can't make any other joke. How can you joke about someone's nationality, or sex, or hair color, or condition? You can't make any joke, as it will always offend someone, the best thing is to accept that everyone can joke about whatever he wants.

One more time, you talk about respect, and yet you are saying that the 2 other religions ****ed their religious book? This is more disrespectful than any joke, as you mean it, so you are more racist toward other religions than any other guy who would simply make a joke about it.
You totally got me wrong there. Let me explain...

I'm not down grading bible, when I say other books were ****ed up, I mean they were moified/corrupted by human hands right when jesus/mosses died. I think we both know this fact. However, last I checked qur'an was never touched sooo...

Yes I do respect religions, just not cool with its followers, followers messed up, not "the religions".

One of you said that if I'm gonna accept a joke about a different religion then I should accept jokes about my own, which I negated.

Religion jokes = disrespect, I was taught not to disrespect other religions/prophets, thus I won't accept them at any cost. Period.

I think it is funny how you're trying to convince me that a joke about any religion is acceptable. o.0 laughs or no laughs, it makes no difference to me...I won't go "hahahaha men" no matter what.

I'm fine with jokes that offend me personally, but not this.

But hey, make religion jokes all you want, it's not up to me after all.

Ps. I thought Christians considered jesus as god's son...Could you explain to me please? ;o

Last edited by Ahmed.k?; 01-08-2011 at 10:56.
Ahmed.k? is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-08-2011, 11:12   #288
fuu
Registered User
 
fuu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 773
fuu has a reputation beyond reputefuu has a reputation beyond reputefuu has a reputation beyond reputefuu has a reputation beyond reputefuu has a reputation beyond reputefuu has a reputation beyond reputefuu has a reputation beyond reputefuu has a reputation beyond reputefuu has a reputation beyond reputefuu has a reputation beyond reputefuu has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmed.k? View Post
You totally got me wrong there. Let me explain...

I'm not down grading bible, when I say other books were ****ed up, I mean they were moified/corrupted by human hands right when jesus/mosses died. I think we both know this fact. However, last I checked qur'an was never touched sooo...


Ps. I thought Christians considered jesus as god's son...Could you explain to me please? ;o
God just updates hes "blog" sometimes and does it trough humans
Or so they say...

Dunno havent read the bible its not needed to be part of the religion
fuu is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-08-2011, 12:41   #289
nordrian
profb#35
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: France
Posts: 8,278
nordrian has a reputation beyond reputenordrian has a reputation beyond reputenordrian has a reputation beyond reputenordrian has a reputation beyond reputenordrian has a reputation beyond reputenordrian has a reputation beyond reputenordrian has a reputation beyond reputenordrian has a reputation beyond reputenordrian has a reputation beyond reputenordrian has a reputation beyond reputenordrian has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmed.k? View Post
You totally got me wrong there. Let me explain...

I'm not down grading bible, when I say other books were ****ed up, I mean they were moified/corrupted by human hands right when jesus/mosses died. I think we both know this fact. However, last I checked qur'an was never touched sooo...
So you are saying the the bible isn't "pure" while you say the Qur'an is, it's disrespect, the bible wasn't modified, it starts with the first part, written by Mosses, that part also is part of the Qur'an, and the second part, by Jesus and the apostles, by saying it is ****ed up, you are disrespecting Christians. Don't talk about respect for your religion, when you can't show the same respect for others.

Quote:
Yes I do respect religions, just not cool with its followers, followers messed up, not "the religions".

One of you said that if I'm gonna accept a joke about a different religion then I should accept jokes about my own, which I negated.

Religion jokes = disrespect, I was taught not to disrespect other religions/prophets, thus I won't accept them at any cost. Period.
Then you should consider as disrespect any joke made toward any profession, any illness or condition, any nationality or culture? It's all about respect, if you don't like people making jokes about something you cherish, then you must do the same for everyone, and never make any jokes, or barely any.

Quote:
I think it is funny how you're trying to convince me that a joke about any religion is acceptable. o.0 laughs or no laughs, it makes no difference to me...I won't go "hahahaha men" no matter what.

I'm fine with jokes that offend me personally, but not this.

But hey, make religion jokes all you want, it's not up to me after all.

Ps. I thought Christians considered jesus as god's son...Could you explain to me please? ;o
We do consider it as God's son, and his last prophet, not incompatible?

I am just saying that if you want to make jokes about anything or anyone, you have to accept jokes from others, there's jokes about every religion, every job or conditions, for some reason, it's mostly from Muslims that the bad reaction come from.

By the way, since you want to go on about religion, Jesus is also considered a prophet by Muslims, just not the last one.

The Qur'an was written from the revelation that Muhammad had, written by Muhammad's companion, hence, written by a man, who wasn't Muhammad himself, hence, it is as pure as any other religious book.

See, that's another problem with you guys, you consider that everyone that doesn't share your beliefs are wrong, or impure or whatever, while I consider that everyone is free to believe or not, after all, God gave men the freedom of will, so it is not my job to judge their opinion, as I am not God.

I am not trying to convince you that you should laugh, nowhere did I say "you should laugh about those", I said, you got to accept those jokes, now, if you came here and posted saying that jokes about religions weren't right, you've got to know that people like me or plenty of others will come, and argue back because they don't want your opinion to be the only one displayed on the subject.
__________________
Note 1: Every dragon summoned on co are females, else they would drop 2 dragon balls per kill.
nordrian is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-08-2011, 13:17   #290
Ahmed.k?
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Egypt ^^
Posts: 2,727
Ahmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by nordrian View Post
So you are saying the the bible isn't "pure" while you say the Qur'an is, it's disrespect, the bible wasn't modified, it starts with the first part, written by Mosses, that part also is part of the Qur'an, and the second part, by Jesus and the apostles, by saying it is ****ed up, you are disrespecting Christians. Don't talk about respect for your religion, when you can't show the same respect for others.


Then you should consider as disrespect any joke made toward any profession, any illness or condition, any nationality or culture? It's all about respect, if you don't like people making jokes about something you cherish, then you must do the same for everyone, and never make any jokes, or barely any.

I am just saying that if you want to make jokes about anything or anyone, you have to accept jokes from others, there's jokes about every religion, every job or conditions, for some reason, it's mostly from Muslims that the bad reaction come from.

See, that's another problem with you guys, you consider that everyone that doesn't share your beliefs are wrong, or impure or whatever, while I consider that everyone is free to believe or not, after all, God gave men the freedom of will, so it is not my job to judge their opinion, as I am not God.

I am not trying to convince you that you should laugh, nowhere did I say "you should laugh about those", I said, you got to accept those jokes, now, if you came here and posted saying that jokes about religions weren't right, you've got to know that people like me or plenty of others will come, and argue back because they don't want your opinion to be the only one displayed on the subject.
How is stating the truth is "disrespect" in any possible way?

Please refer me to the part of mosses holy book that's written in the Qur'an. I do however know that mosses and Jesus were praised in the qur'an plenty of times.

Didn't request you to "respect" my religion, may upset me a little but I'll be fine, then again, stating what is true and confirmed by Christians themselves isn't "disrespecting other religions"

I don't care if you make up whatever jokes about any profession, illness, condition or culture, after all we're all humans. ;0

As long as I don't make jokes about someone's faith, I should get treated the same way, just saying...;o

Can't be assed to go on about religions, but to clear this out, but 98 pct of what you have stated is totally incorrect.


Don't care if my "opinion" be the only one displayed in a thread where some are trolling and the rest are in denial or just replying with "no it didn't happen", but it'll always be displayed in my head lol.


Go make jokes all you want, I won't laugh nor will I accept them. ^_^
Ahmed.k? is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-08-2011, 13:26   #291
nordrian
profb#35
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: France
Posts: 8,278
nordrian has a reputation beyond reputenordrian has a reputation beyond reputenordrian has a reputation beyond reputenordrian has a reputation beyond reputenordrian has a reputation beyond reputenordrian has a reputation beyond reputenordrian has a reputation beyond reputenordrian has a reputation beyond reputenordrian has a reputation beyond reputenordrian has a reputation beyond reputenordrian has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmed.k? View Post
How is stating the truth is "disrespect" in any possible way?

Please refer me to the part of mosses holy book that's written in the Qur'an. I do however know that mosses and Jesus were praised in the qur'an plenty of times.

Didn't request you to "respect" my religion, may upset me a little but I'll be fine, then again, stating what is true and confirmed by Christians themselves isn't "disrespecting other religions"

I don't care if you make up whatever jokes about any profession, illness, condition or culture, after all we're all humans. ;0

As long as I don't make jokes about someone's faith, I should get treated the same way, just saying...;o

Can't be assed to go on about religions, but to clear this out, but 98 pct of what you have stated is totally incorrect.


Don't care if my "opinion" be the only one displayed in a thread where some are trolling and the rest are in denial or just replying with "no it didn't happen", but it'll always be displayed in my head lol.


Go make jokes all you want, I won't laugh nor will I accept them. ^_^
What I stated wasn't incorrect, say all you want. I got some Muslims friends, and I discussed those subjects with you, for the Qur'an being written by a follower of Muhammad, it's a fact too.

Saying that the bible is ****ed up, it a lack of respect for Christians, it is a holy book, by saying so, you are saying the whole religion is ****ed up, you can't take a simple joke, but you have no problem disrespecting a religion?

I bring argument, real arguments, social arguments, I explain clearly my point of view, you are the one denying, and reproaching others from doing something less disrespectful than what you are doing.

"Don't care if my "opinion" be the only one displayed in a thread where some are trolling and the rest are in denial or just replying with "no it didn't happen", but it'll always be displayed in my head lol."

Then keep it in your head, people aren't in denial, they express a different opinion, I know you guys don't see kindly on those who think by themselves, but it's called not being a blind sheep.

My comments, ALL of them, were done with respect for every belief, and religion, I like to think that most of those who will read what I say will agree on it, some might disagree, but none will see any form of disrespect, can't say the same about what you say.
__________________
Note 1: Every dragon summoned on co are females, else they would drop 2 dragon balls per kill.
nordrian is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-08-2011, 14:07   #292
Ahmed.k?
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Egypt ^^
Posts: 2,727
Ahmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by nordrian View Post
What I stated wasn't incorrect, say all you want. I got some Muslims friends, and I discussed those subjects with you, for the Qur'an being written by a follower of Muhammad, it's a fact too.
I never disagreed on it being written down by a follower, just WASN'T INVENTED OR MADE UP BY A MAN

Saying that the bible is ****ed up, it a lack of respect for Christians, it is a holy book, by saying so, you are saying the whole religion is ****ed up, you can't take a simple joke, but you have no problem disrespecting a religion?

well my English isn't exactly pretty, but it was just an expression, but I guess I owe you an apology. ^_^

I bring argument, real arguments, social arguments, I explain clearly my point of view, you are the one denying, and reproaching others from doing something less disrespectful than what you are doing.
I can bring "real arguments too", I have my sources, I take my time, can live 1 or 2 days in my father's mini library in the basement researching, etc, and? . Dunno how I'm denying anything? I think it's slightly lame to make jokes about religions, you say otherwise...who's denying?

Please refer to where I "disrespected you"

"Don't care if my "opinion" be the only one displayed in a thread where some are trolling and the rest are in denial or just replying with "no it didn't happen", but it'll always be displayed in my head lol."

Then keep it in your head, people aren't in denial, they express a different opinion, I know you guys don't see kindly on those who think by themselves, but it's called not being a blind sheep.

Yes, I'll keep the religion stuff in my head..lol and? Just because I don't like to compare 2 religions at the moment doesn't mean I'd wouldn't go loud if someones mocks a certain religion. o_o

Just for the record, if christians thought by themselves, well let's say, there would be no christians.


My comments, ALL of them, were done with respect for every belief, and religion, I like to think that most of those who will read what I say will agree on it, some might disagree, but none will see any form of disrespect, can't say the same about what you say.
You seemed rather offensive than defensive in the past few posts, but I understand why, I might have used the wrong words to express my thoughts lol. :0
religion jokes = disrespect = not funny = screw them. ^_^
Ahmed.k? is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-08-2011, 14:27   #293
nordrian
profb#35
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: France
Posts: 8,278
nordrian has a reputation beyond reputenordrian has a reputation beyond reputenordrian has a reputation beyond reputenordrian has a reputation beyond reputenordrian has a reputation beyond reputenordrian has a reputation beyond reputenordrian has a reputation beyond reputenordrian has a reputation beyond reputenordrian has a reputation beyond reputenordrian has a reputation beyond reputenordrian has a reputation beyond repute
"I never disagreed on it being written down by a follower, just WASN'T INVENTED OR MADE UP BY A MAN"

Same for the bible, then why did you say that the Qur'an was the only book that wasn't ****ed up?

"well my English isn't exactly pretty, but it was just an expression, but I guess I owe you an apology. ^_^"

Apology accepted.

"I can bring "real arguments too", I have my sources, I take my time, can live 1 or 2 days in my father's mini library in the basement researching, etc, and? . Dunno how I'm denying anything? I think it's slightly lame to make jokes about religions, you say otherwise...who's denying?

Please refer to where I "disrespected you" "

I didn't spend time studying or researching, I just had interests into religions and talked with people, read over the internet, thought about it.

I never said you disrespect me in particular, I said that you disrespect other religions, by putting their holy books lower than yours, and yet can't take a joke about your religion.

"Yes, I'll keep the religion stuff in my head..lol and? Just because I don't like to compare 2 religions at the moment doesn't mean I'd wouldn't go loud if someones mocks a certain religion. o_o

Just for the record, if christians thought by themselves, well let's say, there would be no christians."

Yes there is Christians, that's why there's so many current in Christianity? Some Christians give up on the religion, or change religion, without being threatened with capital sentence, some Christians don't follow what they are being said, but actually read the books, to make their own interpretation.

I don't see why there would be on christians if they thought by themselves, it's another form of disrespect toward Christianity.

"You seemed rather offensive than defensive in the past few posts, but I understand why, I might have used the wrong words to express my thoughts lol. :0"

I am arguing, when I argue, I have to use strong arguments in order to prove my point, I am offensive, but not aggressive, I give argument, but they are respectful of religions, in all my posts, maybe only one part could be taken as disrespectful, even though it wasn't meant that way, but w/e.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmed.k? View Post
religion jokes = disrespect = not funny = screw them. ^_^
That's not true, you can have the utmost respect for a religion, and yet make a joke about it, just because, well because it's funny, you respect your religion, love it, and that's why it's not disrespectful, because you don't say this joke in order to insult someone, but in order to make another person laugh.
__________________
Note 1: Every dragon summoned on co are females, else they would drop 2 dragon balls per kill.
nordrian is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-08-2011, 14:31   #294
Jaxx..
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 4,536
Jaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmed.k? View Post
religion jokes = disrespect = not funny = screw them. ^_^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxx.. View Post
I believe that if a religion cannot take a joke then there is something fundamentally wrong with it.
^

Quote:
Originally Posted by nordrian View Post
, some Christians don't follow what they are being said, but actually read the books, to make their own interpretation.
I can sure you 99% of all Christians do this, doesnt the bible say stone people if they work on a sunday?
Jaxx.. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-08-2011, 14:44   #295
Lotak
Pai&Yakumo
 
Lotak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: London, England, Earth
Posts: 8,539
Lotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by tetsujin View Post
You guys hear about the shark attacks on the eggy coast? The eggys blamed Israeli spies for putting the sharks there to ruin their tourism. True story.
I heard about this. I couldn't stop laughing. I wonder how many people actually believe this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanad View Post
I don't randomly hate jews, I hate Jews that kill arabs in Palestine.
Do i have to post pics of helpless ppl getting murdered by army men/warplanes/tanks?
This is no justification for hating "Jews that kill arabs in Palestine". Firstly, its Israel, not Palestine. Secondly, by hating "Jews that kill arabs", you can easily begin to associate Jews with killing arabs, hence you begin to hate all Jews even if they live on the other side of the world. Thirdly, the conflict in the Middle-East is a two way thing. For every "helpless person murdered", there is at least one suicide bomber and a dozen rockets being fired into Israeli villages.

Anyway, the joke is funny and a tad "racist" (if that's the correct word to use). Well, it brought a smile to my face.

Also, Jaxx, I don't care if you think what I believe is utter rubbish, or that I've been indoctrinated / brainwashed etc.. etc.. What annoyed me that you immediately thought less of me because I revealed I was religious. Not that I really care what you think. It was silly of me to get annoyed anyway.
Btw Jaxx, ever heard of "Skeptics in the Pub" or "The Skeptics guide to the Universe"?
__________________
R.I.P. Lotak: 18/07/07 - 01:10 05/10/09

How moon/vio gems affect levelling skills
Calculators courtesy of GoNz

Quote:
Originally Posted by anpaff View Post
Thread fails when Lotak comes on; its deleted or closed because you have no poll.
PM me with any CO/forum questions
Suggestions that need recommending


Do NOT PM me about posting rights. I know nothing of how it works.
Lotak is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-08-2011, 14:55   #296
Hellfire-demon
Pirate
 
Hellfire-demon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: In thee ports o' Holland
Posts: 4,705
Hellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond repute
Ahh I feel like commenting on ahmed k atm but takes to much time. midnight and I need sleep. I'll see where nordian gets this and reply to ahmeds comments later, since there where a few things I myself was botherd by quite a bit. well, tomorow. now bed.
__________________
Retired.
Hellfire-demon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-08-2011, 15:07   #297
fuu
Registered User
 
fuu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 773
fuu has a reputation beyond reputefuu has a reputation beyond reputefuu has a reputation beyond reputefuu has a reputation beyond reputefuu has a reputation beyond reputefuu has a reputation beyond reputefuu has a reputation beyond reputefuu has a reputation beyond reputefuu has a reputation beyond reputefuu has a reputation beyond reputefuu has a reputation beyond repute
This has been bothering me for a while anyone know a comedian doing a sketch about humans and their stupidity ?
It went something like:
Humans are just hairless monkeys.
Monkeys killing each other over imaginary lines drawn on the ground.
etc etc
fuu is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-08-2011, 15:21   #298
Sanad
Lord Ruler
 
Sanad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Egypt
Posts: 3,928
Sanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotak View Post
This is no justification for hating "Jews that kill arabs in Palestine". Firstly, its Israel, not Palestine. Secondly, by hating "Jews that kill arabs", you can easily begin to associate Jews with killing arabs, hence you begin to hate all Jews even if they live on the other side of the world. Thirdly, the conflict in the Middle-East is a two way thing. For every "helpless person murdered", there is at least one suicide bomber and a dozen rockets being fired into Israeli villages.
No, it's Palestine not Israel.
I said i just hate the ones killing arabs, i didn't associate the others did i?
You can't prove that can you?
__________________
Get rekt
Sanad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-08-2011, 15:28   #299
Lotak
Pai&Yakumo
 
Lotak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: London, England, Earth
Posts: 8,539
Lotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanad View Post
No, it's Palestine not Israel.
I said i just hate the ones killing arabs, i didn't associate the others did i?
You can't prove that can you?
Are you one of the people that believe that Mossad were behind the shark attack on Egyptian seas?

Fact is, neither side is without fault. Israelis and Palestinians have done some awful things.
Anyway, that's not what this topic was about.
__________________
R.I.P. Lotak: 18/07/07 - 01:10 05/10/09

How moon/vio gems affect levelling skills
Calculators courtesy of GoNz

Quote:
Originally Posted by anpaff View Post
Thread fails when Lotak comes on; its deleted or closed because you have no poll.
PM me with any CO/forum questions
Suggestions that need recommending


Do NOT PM me about posting rights. I know nothing of how it works.
Lotak is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-08-2011, 15:44   #300
Sanad
Lord Ruler
 
Sanad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Egypt
Posts: 3,928
Sanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotak View Post
Are you one of the people that believe that Mossad were behind the shark attack on Egyptian seas?

Fact is, neither side is without fault. Israelis and Palestinians have done some awful things.
Anyway, that's not what this topic was about.

Anyway I heard that a ship disposed dead sheep near the area which would bring sharks nearby, sharks love blood don't they?
After all one of egypt's main tourism resources got ****ed didn't it?

But oh well, its not what the topic is about..
__________________
Get rekt
Sanad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 17:24.


You Rated this Thread: