Old 01-07-2011, 17:20   #151
HateMePlease

HateMePlease is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmed.k? View Post
Venomkiller have the guts to screw with us thru his main char, not some alt. :P but in your case it's a bit different, since you were banned.
Ooh I was banned? Did not know that lol
HateMePlease is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-07-2011, 17:21   #152
HateMePlease

Quote:
Venomkiller have the guts to screw with us thru his main char, not some alt. :P but in your case it's a bit different, since you were banned.

Actually I had to go down to your level, never really liked moms jokes. that proves furthermore you being a hypocrite, gz idiot.
My lvl . Where did I make mom jokes then?
Old 01-07-2011, 17:21   #153
Ahmed.k?
Banned

Ahmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by HateMePlease View Post
Ooh I was banned? Did not know that lol
From the forum, not co. You didn't kno that either right?

Quote:
My lvl . Where did I make mom jokes then?
Iunno.
Ahmed.k? is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-07-2011, 17:22   #154
Firekiss
Frenchy

Firekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I can actually but where did I say anything about beating him or w/e? And anyone who looses to venomkiller sux yes.
If you say that someone sucks, it means you can do better, so if you can't do better, why are you talking about him ? So yea, was an open critism, but in the end, you'r still a ****, and meh, he lost once... or twice... or 10th... he's still better than VenomKiller, but luck is part of the game

As retards and PureMasters... lolz
***1120;
***1120;
***3232;_***3232;
***1120;
<::| Vindictus |::>

Firekiss is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-07-2011, 17:22   #155
HateMePlease

Quote:
From the forum, not co. You didn't kno that either right?
Actually no I didnt who you refering to bro
Old 01-07-2011, 17:23   #156
*~panda~*
Banned

*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
You got nothin either sir hyprocrit much again?
I got plenty on you :0

but yea why are we still discussing. a twerp afraid to reveal his charname callin me out for losing against someone in a tourney. I've had worse things happen to me lol.

but please do continue. I like people that are my fan and follow my ingame actions:0
*~panda~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-07-2011, 17:24   #157
Firekiss
Frenchy

Firekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by *~panda~* View Post
but please do continue. I like people that are my fan and follow my ingame actions:0
Can a become one please ?
***1120;
***1120;
***3232;_***3232;
***1120;

Old 01-07-2011, 17:25   #158
*~panda~*
Banned

*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firekiss View Post
Can a become one please ?
whatya talking abt. You already are the deputy of the Cloudumz fanclub ;d
Old 01-07-2011, 17:25   #159
Ahmed.k?
Banned

Ahmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Actually no I didnt who you refering to bro
sure bro.
Old 01-07-2011, 17:26   #160
Firekiss
Frenchy

Quote:
Originally Posted by *~panda~* View Post
whatya talking abt. You already are the deputy of the Cloudumz fanclub ;d
Nyse ... but when are we going to do a 3 way with ahmed and you ? i'm gey too
***1120;
***1120;
***3232;_***3232;
***1120;

Old 01-07-2011, 17:28   #161
Firekiss
Frenchy

Y no bulk, y found dbs on website
***1120;
***1120;
***3232;_***3232;
***1120;

Old 01-07-2011, 17:28   #162
*~panda~*
Banned

Quote:

I had the wrong impression from you. I would have expected this from kenji but not you sorry but

you are fired
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shara~v.77 View Post
So, lets sum this thread up:

Blah blah, own, blah blah, no you, blah blah.

Tbh, ya'll are sad for bulking, tyvm <3
wat bulk. haven't bulked even once :0

I'm a college boy no monies for bulking. Well I do but that's not meant for bulking pixels lol
Old 01-07-2011, 17:28   #163
GoldenFantasy

GoldenFantasy is a splendid one to beholdGoldenFantasy is a splendid one to beholdGoldenFantasy is a splendid one to beholdGoldenFantasy is a splendid one to beholdGoldenFantasy is a splendid one to beholdGoldenFantasy is a splendid one to beholdGoldenFantasy is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shara~v.77 View Post
So, lets sum this thread up:

Blah blah, own, blah blah, no you, blah blah.

Tbh, ya'll are sad for bulking, tyvm <3
Glad someone else kinda bored of the no me no you blah blah
GoldenFantasy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-07-2011, 17:30   #164
*~panda~*
Banned

seems I missed a conversation too. we are still at the start, which is the part where he can't even reveal who he is.
Old 01-07-2011, 17:32   #165
Ahmed.k?
Banned

Quote:
I don't do it with frenchies sry.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: