Old 10-26-2013, 18:49   #1
Grumps95
Banned

Grumps95 has a reputation beyond reputeGrumps95 has a reputation beyond reputeGrumps95 has a reputation beyond reputeGrumps95 has a reputation beyond reputeGrumps95 has a reputation beyond reputeGrumps95 has a reputation beyond reputeGrumps95 has a reputation beyond reputeGrumps95 has a reputation beyond reputeGrumps95 has a reputation beyond reputeGrumps95 has a reputation beyond reputeGrumps95 has a reputation beyond repute
Warrior xfer

hi guys! im looking for a warrior that has just xferd off turq server no idea where...her name was _tatupu_ and total arena honor is 14.9kk so after new day if anyone happens to see it please let me know
Grumps95 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-04-2013, 07:19   #2
AniKame

AniKame has a reputation beyond reputeAniKame has a reputation beyond reputeAniKame has a reputation beyond reputeAniKame has a reputation beyond reputeAniKame has a reputation beyond reputeAniKame has a reputation beyond reputeAniKame has a reputation beyond reputeAniKame has a reputation beyond reputeAniKame has a reputation beyond reputeAniKame has a reputation beyond reputeAniKame has a reputation beyond repute
I heard this new Pure Warrior in my server, Basilisk, came from Turq, but her name is KratÝs. I think she has about 350-ish BP. Idk if she had a name change post-transfer or what, but may be who you're looking for. If it helps, shes a pretty cheap fighter. Started Vortexing me right off the bat when I was VF'ing her -_-

130-130-140 Wat-War-DragonWar

Currently residing is Turquoise as part of The Division

1 half of the very first Skill Team PK Tournament Champions in the 120-129 Bracket in Basilisk/Pegasus/Medusa.
AniKame is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-04-2013, 08:55   #3
phreak~neptune

phreak~neptune has a reputation beyond reputephreak~neptune has a reputation beyond reputephreak~neptune has a reputation beyond reputephreak~neptune has a reputation beyond reputephreak~neptune has a reputation beyond reputephreak~neptune has a reputation beyond reputephreak~neptune has a reputation beyond reputephreak~neptune has a reputation beyond reputephreak~neptune has a reputation beyond reputephreak~neptune has a reputation beyond reputephreak~neptune has a reputation beyond repute
She is now a he (sex change) and on server
phreak~neptune is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-05-2013, 01:11   #4
devildragon
Trumpet

devildragon has a reputation beyond reputedevildragon has a reputation beyond reputedevildragon has a reputation beyond reputedevildragon has a reputation beyond reputedevildragon has a reputation beyond reputedevildragon has a reputation beyond reputedevildragon has a reputation beyond reputedevildragon has a reputation beyond reputedevildragon has a reputation beyond reputedevildragon has a reputation beyond reputedevildragon has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AniKame View Post
I heard this new Pure Warrior in my server, Basilisk, came from Turq, but her name is KratÝs. I think she has about 350-ish BP. Idk if she had a name change post-transfer or what, but may be who you're looking for. If it helps, shes a pretty cheap fighter. Started Vortexing me right off the bat when I was VF'ing her -_-
yerp he/she jacked his +12 warrior armor and cp from other people aswell as +12 gears off other people e_e

Original Volcano player 07-13 Volcano/Glory.

Want co night and day? vote here http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=743395

Bubble yum bum

^^
devildragon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-05-2013, 06:39   #5
AniKame

AniKame has a reputation beyond reputeAniKame has a reputation beyond reputeAniKame has a reputation beyond reputeAniKame has a reputation beyond reputeAniKame has a reputation beyond reputeAniKame has a reputation beyond reputeAniKame has a reputation beyond reputeAniKame has a reputation beyond reputeAniKame has a reputation beyond reputeAniKame has a reputation beyond reputeAniKame has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by devildragon View Post
yerp he/she jacked his +12 warrior armor and cp from other people aswell as +12 gears off other people e_e
From what I heard someone jacked that entire account and transferred it to Basilisk, and the owner of it was able to get the account back and was gonna take it back to Turq when they got the chance.

1 half of the very first Skill Team PK Tournament Champions in the 120-129 Bracket in Basilisk/Pegasus/Medusa.
Old 11-05-2013, 13:08   #6
Grumps95
Banned

Grumps95 has a reputation beyond reputeGrumps95 has a reputation beyond reputeGrumps95 has a reputation beyond reputeGrumps95 has a reputation beyond reputeGrumps95 has a reputation beyond reputeGrumps95 has a reputation beyond reputeGrumps95 has a reputation beyond reputeGrumps95 has a reputation beyond reputeGrumps95 has a reputation beyond reputeGrumps95 has a reputation beyond reputeGrumps95 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
From what I heard someone jacked that entire account and transferred it to Basilisk, and the owner of it was able to get the account back and was gonna take it back to Turq when they got the chance.
that was what she told me..then she ended up selling my armour and from what i've heard she jacked some other items off some guy on basilisk too so guessing she slag was bull****ting the whole time
Grumps95 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-05-2013, 19:45   #7
AniKame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumps95 View Post
that was what she told me..then she ended up selling my armour and from what i've heard she jacked some other items off some guy on basilisk too so guessing she slag was bull****ting the whole time
Damn, we needa get rid of this ****** >.<

Old 03-03-2015, 01:22   #8
Vendetta8

Vendetta8 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Damn, we needa get rid of this ****** >.<
I used to talk to that person. I heard directly from him/her that the char was banned. I remember he/she was very sketchy. As far as I know, it was a guy who pretended to be a girl. For what reasons, I don't know.
Vendetta8 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: