Old 06-13-2018, 20:07   #31
King_Kai
NOSTupidyy

King_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to King_Kai
tort breaker works for taos too!
Old 06-13-2018, 20:19   #32
noobie.com

noobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond repute
LOL.

We tested this on my pirate over and over. Tort breaker did not activate in any of the situations I posted with full SDG setup not the 6 stg I ended up using for overall play. You would have thought also that the blue rune bonus surely would have activated it and it did not. It also will not activate on my monk with 45k damage and sdg alt gear setup. The rune just does not activate on either character in the melee hit format, etc.
I have no idea with regards to nado and all. I have never tested the rune since I have no character to test it on lolz.

Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby
noobie.com is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-13-2018, 20:40   #33
*~BeLLaDonna~*

*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by talkdjenttome View Post
okay hold it for a second right there.

what do you mean with it works ? are you saying there is a difference in your damage with and without tortoise breaker ? further testing and explaining please.
because i don't think there is a way for a fire taoist can make it work.

I'm kind of have a glimpse about how tortoise breaker works. but im trying to figure damage formula so i can give a good explaining with a solid evidence.

EDIT : how much STGs does your dragon warrior have ?
Hello talkdjenttome =)

I mean it activates cuz the icon shows.. but damage is the same.. I don't think i'm gonna see damage difference with fire... maybe with fixed rune, but really don't think it will.. that is another thing they need to fix for magic users... make tortoise breaker work differently cuz we never gonna hit strong enough to see damage increase with tortoise breaker = (

And it is not cuz you don't see damage reduction that the rune doesn't work... it is just too lil damage to see any difference
Sake - Most noob
*~BeLLaDonna~* is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: