Old 06-27-2019, 20:54   #1
Etienne1
Bound User

Etienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond repute
Anniversary Superheroes Event (Questions)

I'm having this problem right now. Wherein, I already have 52,700 Points but It won't let me Activate the Seasonal L2 Superhero Token for Free. L2 Token only requires 45,000 Points to activate it for free but instead it still redirects me to the Payment system.

Is anyone else experiencing this problem? or I did something wrong here?

anyway, I already used all of my points before I was able to activate the L2 Token, was I suppose to keep all of my points first then activate the L2 Token or its fine using my points then activate it?

Last edited by Etienne1; 06-27-2019 at 20:56.
Etienne1 is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-27-2019, 21:50   #2
Etienne1
Bound User

Etienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond repute
Or did I just misunderstood this whole Token thing?

Would be nice if someone actually explains the whole Privilege Token thing.
Old 06-27-2019, 22:05   #3
VeniVidiVici

VeniVidiVici is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Etienne1 View Post
Or did I just misunderstood this whole Token thing?

Would be nice if someone actually explains the whole Privilege Token thing.
L2 token costs 2k cps to activate

L3 token costs 7999 cps to activate

when you reach the required points you get your cps refunded
VeniVidiVici is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-27-2019, 23:01   #4
Zagger_28

Zagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant future
you guys neeed to tell me where did you read that the cps are refounded after getting those points or you get the tokens for free
Zagger_28 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-28-2019, 09:38   #5
Ladyash

Ladyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zagger_28 View Post
you guys neeed to tell me where did you read that the cps are refounded after getting those points or you get the tokens for free
It was a bug, you get 75k points by the l2 token for 2099 and then claim everything, in your rewards button where you get team pk prizes in it you would get 8k cps not bound lol, noobs are selling cps everywhere. Also to get enough chi, they used chi points from hero store to get enough to get this reward. like tons on my server who never have any cps are now selling thousands of cps, like 100k and crap they got. I heard they fixed it now, but I don't know
Old 06-28-2019, 11:13   #6
Zagger_28

Zagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyash View Post
It was a bug, you get 75k points by the l2 token for 2099 and then claim everything, in your rewards button where you get team pk prizes in it you would get 8k cps not bound lol, noobs are selling cps everywhere. Also to get enough chi, they used chi points from hero store to get enough to get this reward. like tons on my server who never have any cps are now selling thousands of cps, like 100k and crap they got. I heard they fixed it now, but I don't know
so you would pay 2099 cps to get 8000 cps not bound? wtf
Old 06-28-2019, 15:57   #7
Etienne1
Bound User

I just have to say tho. Thank you TQ for giving us this wonderful event. This is probably the best event you've given us in a very very long time.

I have a suggestion for you. Next year or better yet after this event ends, give us the same battle pass but instead of rolling Chi points, how about we hunt monsters in exchange for +stones.

Like, for every 500 monsters = (1) +1Stone. That's not so bad for both ends right?
Old 06-28-2019, 17:13   #8
kenflame

kenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond repute
I'm confused, ppl on skyflame got almost 200k points, how? i added the quest it only sums to close to 100k.
kenflame is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-28-2019, 17:34   #9
Etienne1
Bound User

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenflame View Post
I'm confused, ppl on skyflame got almost 200k points, how? i added the quest it only sums to close to 100k.
If they have like millions of chi points. They can roll 750k chi points everyday and get 75k points on the first day. then roll another 750k chi points the next day for another 75k points.

The quests resets everyday, so yeah. if you have like 5 million chi points, you can get around 1.2 million progress, enough to make 3 more +12 class sets.
Old 06-28-2019, 17:56   #10
Ladyash

Ladyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zagger_28 View Post
so you would pay 2099 cps to get 8000 cps not bound? wtf
Yes and so far it is not fixed, but thats as of right now
Old 06-28-2019, 20:02   #11
kenflame

kenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Etienne1 View Post
If they have like millions of chi points. They can roll 750k chi points everyday and get 75k points on the first day. then roll another 750k chi points the next day for another 75k points.

The quests resets everyday, so yeah. if you have like 5 million chi points, you can get around 1.2 million progress, enough to make 3 more +12 class sets.
Oh dang, not worth competing over the golden dragon lol. I made a +9 rune though, very nice event.
kenflame is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-28-2019, 21:38   #12
Etienne1
Bound User

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenflame View Post
Oh dang, not worth competing over the golden dragon lol. I made a +9 rune though, very nice event.
yeah, the best one they've released in a long time. As everyone benefits from it.
Old 06-29-2019, 03:09   #13
Zagger_28

well in order to do this that everyone is saying you need to pay for the battle pass what iif i dont have 2k cps

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: