Old 03-24-2009, 11:32   #1
xeixylia

xeixylia has a reputation beyond reputexeixylia has a reputation beyond reputexeixylia has a reputation beyond reputexeixylia has a reputation beyond reputexeixylia has a reputation beyond reputexeixylia has a reputation beyond reputexeixylia has a reputation beyond reputexeixylia has a reputation beyond reputexeixylia has a reputation beyond reputexeixylia has a reputation beyond reputexeixylia has a reputation beyond repute
Question Help please~Which server?

Hey everyone, so i'm a new player and i wasn't sure which server to pick, so i chose Eagle and logged on, but nobody there will talk to me or help me out or anything O_o and the game is really confusing (well i can't seem to work it out!) So, is there anyone on this, or a different server for that matter willing to spend time with a newbie?

thanks ^^

Last edited by xeixylia; 03-24-2009 at 11:49.
xeixylia is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-24-2009, 15:06   #2
Namso
Dr. PhD

Namso has a reputation beyond reputeNamso has a reputation beyond reputeNamso has a reputation beyond reputeNamso has a reputation beyond reputeNamso has a reputation beyond reputeNamso has a reputation beyond reputeNamso has a reputation beyond reputeNamso has a reputation beyond reputeNamso has a reputation beyond reputeNamso has a reputation beyond reputeNamso has a reputation beyond repute
take time to read around the CO main website, then go to community section of the forums and ask there (its more active than this part of the forum) when in game click the little question mark scroll near your health circle and that will tell you information relative to your level and there are random tips that appear in the chat area while you are playing

have fun playing CO
Old 03-27-2009, 21:05   #3
hellishemo
2nd Reborn

hellishemo has a reputation beyond reputehellishemo has a reputation beyond reputehellishemo has a reputation beyond reputehellishemo has a reputation beyond reputehellishemo has a reputation beyond reputehellishemo has a reputation beyond reputehellishemo has a reputation beyond reputehellishemo has a reputation beyond reputehellishemo has a reputation beyond reputehellishemo has a reputation beyond reputehellishemo has a reputation beyond repute
The main objectives when playing conquer is, Collect any kind of exp whenever available for whatever is necissary to obtain them. Make friends on your way to non rb lvl 130 o and plan on getting 2nd rebirth levels 130>130>130, rellot your attribute points to mostly vit, 176 in str (if you are a troj).

And most importantly of all! Dont worry, level up to a higher level (around 120-130) then you'll start getting accepted by other players and start having some fun Hope this helped!

+ I gave you a huge rep spike ^_^ have fun in conquer!

#36Fate#36 level 130+
Troj>Troj>Troj

130>130>130

bbq45 level 131 Retired
Water>Fire>Fire

120>121>131

Watch my 2nd rebirth
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbMAjtSfDQk

Reputation point(s) 617412467
hellishemo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: