Old 01-01-2019, 07:55   #1
Etienne1
Bound User

Etienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond repute
Hey TQ! You want us to waste money in the game right?

I thought you want us to waste money in the game?, then why won't you fix the runes so they can work properly? and they're a hell hard to get.

Fix them and put them in the bound carnival sale so we can start wasting money. What kind of business strategy is this?
Old 01-01-2019, 11:10   #2
Viceroy

Viceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Etienne1 View Post
I thought you want us to waste money in the game?, then why won't you fix the runes so they can work properly? and they're a hell hard to get.

Fix them and put them in the bound carnival sale so we can start wasting money. What kind of business strategy is this?
What's broken?
Viceroy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-01-2019, 15:41   #3
VeniVidiVici

VeniVidiVici is on a distinguished road
i don't think anyone in the whole game has managed to socket their hossu yet also, unless someone can post it here? :O
VeniVidiVici is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-01-2019, 20:11   #4
scoobysnacked
Refreshe

scoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to scoobysnacked
seems impossible to me.. unless some noob made it happen on a fluke like some of the people on the chi scores that are at the top that you never see..

Full Support Water 350 + BP 198 immunity 58 K hp.

My Little Hitter!
Dragonwarrior-x3 130-130-135-Duke.
still a work in progress

and three other accounts that are currently noobish
scoobysnacked is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-01-2019, 20:15   #5
scoobysnacked
Refreshe

scoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to scoobysnacked
why do they make it so damn hard to get these items in game? not that i need it but i have been trying to get the tao epic wep still to this day.. I am not spending cps on the carnival so my chances are just about 0.. but still the way they make the items they want u to get you need to have bulks to do so.. average players will never be able to achieve the top teeir they set because of the unbelievably low carnival rewards..

Full Support Water 350 + BP 198 immunity 58 K hp.

My Little Hitter!
Dragonwarrior-x3 130-130-135-Duke.
still a work in progress

and three other accounts that are currently noobish
scoobysnacked is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-01-2019, 20:24   #6
Etienne1
Bound User

Etienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobysnacked View Post
why do they make it so damn hard to get these items in game? not that i need it but i have been trying to get the tao epic wep still to this day.. I am not spending cps on the carnival so my chances are just about 0.. but still the way they make the items they want u to get you need to have bulks to do so.. average players will never be able to achieve the top teeir they set because of the unbelievably low carnival rewards..
Didnt you hunt epic fragments?, you could have easily gotten a free tao epic. You can get 20 epic spirits everyday. You still have 10 days left, maybe you can get a finished one by luck.
Old 01-01-2019, 20:25   #7
Etienne1
Bound User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viceroy View Post
What's broken?
An update, Retaliation rune is not broken. My stupid ass forgot that I dont have the reflect skill because I have trojan as the middle class. Because yeah, warrior is also OP with cyclone and superman at the same time.

Last edited by Etienne1; 01-01-2019 at 20:57.
Etienne1 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-03-2019, 03:31   #8
VeniVidiVici

VeniVidiVici is on a distinguished road
the new "spirit crystal" you can buy in mall for 50cps each for melting is trash, don't waste your cps.
VeniVidiVici is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-04-2019, 21:36   #9
KloacmrotSi

KloacmrotSi is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by VeniVidiVici View Post
the new "spirit crystal" you can buy in mall for 50cps each for melting is trash, don't waste your cps.
still impossible to soc, I had many dbs and super ref gems and got like 4? normal infinity runes?.someone spent 21k cps on this crap and got 1k/8k progress. fire tao is back to being super depressing once again bcus of agi WW ranger. and agi assassin. and anyone else running no mercy. [which is everyone lol]z

currently m Attack fire is also broken, as runes say that 'final m attack is suppose to be capped' and m attack shouldn't be involved but I'm sitting on 54k and I have never hit anyone more than 15k dmg on nado sence the runes came out

As I'm still confused as to how tq even considers the melting for crystals to soc. Not that it matters anyways because if it adds 3k final m dmg and your hitting your cap what does it matter anyway right? idk. The math on final m attack and mattack defiantly does not make any since now....

No mercy is super op for some classes, especially that melee characters are running full STG which is super boring because no one kills anyone anymore.
I had to quit my troj and my ninja just because of that reason. No mercy is blown OP. 22k final just for a left click.

The only good thing these runes did was fix melee water and shield war.

Last edited by KloacmrotSi; 01-04-2019 at 21:39.
KloacmrotSi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-05-2019, 19:58   #10
Etienne1
Bound User

Quote:
Originally Posted by KloacmrotSi View Post
currently m Attack fire is also broken, as runes say that 'final m attack is suppose to be capped' and m attack shouldn't be involved but I'm sitting on 54k and I have never hit anyone more than 15k dmg on nado sence the runes came out

No mercy is super op for some classes, especially that melee characters are running full STG which is super boring because no one kills anyone anymore.
I had to quit my troj and my ninja just because of that reason. No mercy is blown OP. 22k final just for a left click.

The only good thing these runes did was fix melee water and shield war.
Uhm, are you wearing No Mercy too?, if yes, try removing it and test out your damage again, ive noticed that its the rune that capping out damages atm.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: