Old 12-17-2018, 09:42   #31
Byuiso

Byuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by anotherone View Post
we are like a family let's work together and make a petition.
WE CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!
This has never worked.

They do not listen.

They're killing this game.

From what I understand Chinese CO is ran exceptionally and is a big thing over there. US/EU Conquer is being ran into the dirt.

Before they know it they won't have a market outside of China due to this poor management and out of touch developers. TQ is a big company and very profitable at that. I am not sure how they're fine with watching the 2 biggest markets in the world slide through their finger tips due to ineptness.

These runes are ridiculously broken and the fact they will implement these is horrible. I am a top 3 character in this game and I am saying these runes are bad, very bad.

MrMagic KingOfKings Server
Nobility: Prince-11,300,000,000
178 Perfection Score

Sunshine Champions_EU Server
Nobility: Duke-6,300,000,000

Last edited by Byuiso; 12-17-2018 at 09:45.
Byuiso is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-17-2018, 10:54   #32
noobie.com

noobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Byuiso View Post
This has never worked.

They do not listen.

They're killing this game.

From what I understand Chinese CO is ran exceptionally and is a big thing over there. US/EU Conquer is being ran into the dirt.

Before they know it they won't have a market outside of China due to this poor management and out of touch developers. TQ is a big company and very profitable at that. I am not sure how they're fine with watching the 2 biggest markets in the world slide through their finger tips due to ineptness.

These runes are ridiculously broken and the fact they will implement these is horrible. I am a top 3 character in this game and I am saying these runes are bad, very bad.
I do not need to run from anyone in this game currently. I, as a hybrid shield monk may have to get melee triple off to kill people at a range of one pace (which means I have to take punishment to get a kill) yet if that block rune comes out allowing you guys to have 30% block the way they are talking about now with your huge damage numbers and knowing my melee will not produce a triple and only a double hit I think I will have to run ALL THE TIME HAHA. Even if they change block and the remove the gear limitation and put a 60% cap on block it would still be a scary thought to stand toe to toe with pure attack players when they get 30% free block from a stupid yellow rune and only have to dump one rune (will probably be XP booster). That is way to broken. IMO if you want general block past the head gear refinary put a shield on and lose damage which is how it has always been.

As for Barrier Rune - that is just crazy, stupid, and a destruction of the game as we know it and ruins peoples investment in the chi system. There are counters to each effect. BT/Anti Break, Crit chance/Immunity. Nothing was or is broken yet for some reason they think they are going to start a battle for nobility and milk people more and more let alone all the other stuff they are putting in. That will not happen. People that rolled chi with BT as you know are not going to just say ok I will just reroll out of my BT since they just killed my character. They will just quit and that could be 1/2 the CO players. I feel for each and every one of them. I know what the cost of rolling values on chi actually cost as do you.

Lets hope TQ listens a little to some of the core players before they completely ruin the game as we know it.

Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby

Last edited by noobie.com; 12-17-2018 at 17:44.
noobie.com is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-18-2018, 02:57   #33
~AEnur~
Constantin

~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute
It's made in China. We should've expect to such thing rofl.

--------------------------------------------------------
~AEnur~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-19-2018, 05:48   #34
Basilios
Troller

Basilios is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by USER1_74 View Post
warrior p7 shield+ p6 ref+ skill block + new rune exceed 100%
and monk with shield can reach 77%
Block percentage won't add up. So if the shield has more block than the rune, then only the block from the shield will be used.
It's still a stupidass update tho . .
Basilios is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-19-2018, 09:38   #35
noobie.com

noobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Basilios View Post
Block percentage won't add up. So if the shield has more block than the rune, then only the block from the shield will be used.
It's still a stupidass update tho . .
I told you all that was how they were working the rune out. I wish they just put a cap on block in general since it is a joke to benefit every high level attack player by giving them 30% block and telling any player that has a block item on the Scr----w you yet that's what they did they pushed this all out super fast to make money. It is going to get real scary vs the top players that are pure damage and throw that rune in.

On a side note: Barrier rune is also a joke yet as I was thinking about it many players may not waste a slot for it vs having more damage, etc. just to nerf an opponents damage yet I am sure some will love to abuse this crappy rune TQ made to SH---t on all Breakthrough players.

Pathetic

Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby
noobie.com is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-19-2018, 10:21   #36
Etienne1
Bound User

Etienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond repute
Warrior Blue Rune [Retaliation] is broken. Counteraction (Reflect damage) is not working.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: