Old 09-09-2018, 14:24   #1
Aeolius
hello

Aeolius is an unknown quantity at this point
Returning to the game, confused on what to do For a water tao

I want to make a water tao, but ive heard differing opinions on what paths are ideal

Ive read some way go war> wat> wat then reincarnate for pure water, some said go pure monk then reincarnate to pure wat, someone said that azure shield wasnt worth it so go dragon war> war> water.

Then other people saying that pure water is better because azure shiled. . .

so what is the most optimal(fastest for non p2ws) way to create the best water tao in todays CO?

I plan on playing on the new server btw.
Aeolius is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-09-2018, 14:36   #2
kenflame

kenflame is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeolius View Post
I want to make a water tao, but ive heard differing opinions on what paths are ideal

Ive read some way go war> wat> wat then reincarnate for pure water, some said go pure monk then reincarnate to pure wat, someone said that azure shield wasnt worth it so go dragon war> war> water.

so what is the most optimal(fastest for non p2ws) way to create the best water tao in todays CO?

war war war then water water water, azure shield is OP. You can even be a Battlemage Class (spear + witchery + tao rune(physical dmg) + 8 stg + rest sdg or all SDG + sturdiness + tort breaker + poison blade on 2nd interface
kenflame is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-09-2018, 18:06   #3
Aeolius
hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenflame View Post
war war war then water water water, azure shield is OP. You can even be a Battlemage Class (spear + witchery + tao rune(physical dmg) + 8 stg + rest sdg or all SDG + sturdiness + tort breaker + poison blade on 2nd interface
for leveling a warrior, is wand + snow better than the fists? Im unfamiliar with the whole fists thing.
Old 09-09-2018, 18:55   #4
King_Kai
NOSTupidyy

King_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to King_Kai
u wanna lvl fast go monk monk monk reincarnate to water wat wat done.

wat-fire-monk gives u exp revive, great if u have lvl all ur xpboost skills in rune and perfection, tankmonk build with shield and full tortedup. no water 1 more attckr in team fight. just saying this route is a great one also.
Old 09-09-2018, 20:47   #5
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by King_Kai View Post
u wanna lvl fast go monk monk monk reincarnate to water wat wat done.

wat-fire-monk gives u exp revive, great if u have lvl all ur xpboost skills in rune and perfection, tankmonk build with shield and full tortedup. no water 1 more attckr in team fight. just saying this route is a great one also.
Monk is horrible for leveling, unless you have the gear to back it up. War is 100% better starting up free.

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-09-2018, 23:19   #6
~AEnur~
Constantin

~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Get out of here lol. It ain't worth the time playing this game or even more, starting it from scratch. You will thank me later.

--------------------------------------------------------
~AEnur~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-10-2018, 01:16   #7
King_Kai
NOSTupidyy

King_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to King_Kai
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~AEnur~ View Post
Get out of here lol. It ain't worth the time playing this game or even more, starting it from scratch. You will thank me later.

In all honesty hes right !!!
Old 09-10-2018, 02:46   #8
~Illuminati~
Killuminat

~Illuminati~ is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Yes listen to us .
~Illuminati~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-10-2018, 03:25   #9
Etienne1
Bound User

Etienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Uhm, the real question is, are you willing to pay a couple of hundreds of cash just for fun?, like, you will not be worried to buy a full +12 set and won't regret if you find out that it wasnt worth it at all? Then yeah. Feel free to play. Its your money after all.

Lets say, you can afford getting a +12 set. Which is the easiest part for most bulkers. Here are the couple of things that you'll need to fix first before you can start competing, because being a +12 set aint worth a damn now, as a +8 set guy can bully you anytime.

You need to fix:

1.) Chi System - ( If you're lucky enough, you can get every stat that you need in less than a million Chi, which mostly likely isnt gonna happen.) (Expensive)

2.) Jiang Hu System - (Can be fully fixed in just a couple of months, let say a minimum of 4 months.) (Expensive)

3.) Inner Power System - (Which requires a lot of daily hunting, but if you're a bulker, can be done in a week.) (Expensive)

4.) Attribute Points - (Also requires a lot weekly hunting) (Expensive)

5.) Perfection System - (The one that changed everything, if you aint got high perf, you'll die before you can even hit someone) (Also requires (18) +8 specific item to max out one item.) (Most Expensive)

Honestly, this game is probably one of the most expensive games there is right now, I can say top 5.

It'll take you a couple of months before you can legit compete against the veterans.

So yeah, Feel free to enjoy the game and please don't waste a dime. Its not worth wasting money on this game anymore.
Old 09-10-2018, 05:37   #10
Aeolius
hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etienne1 View Post
Uhm, the real question is, are you willing to pay a couple of hundreds of cash just for fun?, like, you will not be worried to buy a full +12 set and won't regret if you find out that it wasnt worth it at all? Then yeah. Feel free to play. Its your money after all.

Lets say, you can afford getting a +12 set. Which is the easiest part for most bulkers. Here are the couple of things that you'll need to fix first before you can start competing, because being a +12 set aint worth a damn now, as a +8 set guy can bully you anytime.

You need to fix:

1.) Chi System - ( If you're lucky enough, you can get every stat that you need in less than a million Chi, which mostly likely isnt gonna happen.) (Expensive)

2.) Jiang Hu System - (Can be fully fixed in just a couple of months, let say a minimum of 4 months.) (Expensive)

3.) Inner Power System - (Which requires a lot of daily hunting, but if you're a bulker, can be done in a week.) (Expensive)

4.) Attribute Points - (Also requires a lot weekly hunting) (Expensive)

5.) Perfection System - (The one that changed everything, if you aint got high perf, you'll die before you can even hit someone) (Also requires (18) +8 specific item to max out one item.) (Most Expensive)

Honestly, this game is probably one of the most expensive games there is right now, I can say top 5.

It'll take you a couple of months before you can legit compete against the veterans.

So yeah, Feel free to enjoy the game and please don't waste a dime. Its not worth wasting money on this game anymore.
Oh I kinda figured that, hence why im going water, I dont mind bufing and ressing the whales, I have no intention of fighting them, just wanted to go pure water or 100percent support in wars etc. . .

and why I went onto a one month old server lol

At least itll keep me occupied untill AoC comes out in about 2 years, also theres high population,

the LAST good game I was at was another P2W game (from China of course) that P2W'd SO HARD that theres about 50 people left, 40 of which are the whales that put upwards of $50k into their characters This is nothing in comparison, in that game, it was either a)you spend about $4-5k to be decent

OR you grind for 5-6 hours daily on multiple chars that you pay around $20 a month for ....for 4 years to be able to compete, and you will STILL get destroyed by the whales who spent 50-60k on their characters, since everyone left that game except for the 50-60 people still there. theres not many non whale players, and if they are, they start trying to beat you by outspending you.

For example, there was this guy. . .ill call him, Jerkface McBoffin, who pretty much no one liked. I never mess with him except for the few times he attacked our guild and got beat, but he was known for just attacking people, One day he attacks me while I was afk, I came back and fought him an won, it was a good fight, so I wasnt really mad.

Fast forward to the next month, dude spends his paycheck (at LEAST $800) to buy a move set and gear that I cant fight against, (and that not many can unless they buy equally expensive OP move sets an gear) messes with me again, and I had not even the slightest of a chance.

At that point, I just laughed an uninstalled.

I log on CO just to mess around, and suprisingly, Im having FUN! Im beyond shocked at this point, makes no sense. A lot of mmos seem to have fallen by the wayside. . .Id really say that mmos are dead. At least in CO Im not really Forced into getting beat own by the whales as I was in the other game, due to the population being less than my local post office staff.

Am I going to spend money on this? probably not (unless they remove that Perfection system) but this is a game that I CAN enjoy even though theres lots of whales out there lol

Last edited by Aeolius; 09-10-2018 at 06:02.
Old 09-10-2018, 12:59   #11
Kairn

Kairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Illuminati~ View Post
Yes listen to us .

+1

Run far away...
Kairn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-10-2018, 13:57   #12
kenflame

kenflame is on a distinguished road
Quote:
for leveling a warrior, is wand + snow better than the fists? Im unfamiliar with the whole fists thing.
either way man it works, but fist will boost u faster and longer.
Beside runes and garms and mount armors that i spent so much on, I probably only spent close to 3-4 bulks to get my gear full +12,m well not yet atm tower is at +9 lol. but then again i do not go to most tournaments (like once a month), since it is my happy sleep time, and those gear are just a year playing. I see ppl get full +12 if they go zombie mode (24/7) (egy), get full +12 doing all events deity, hunting, tournys, etc in about 4-5 months. As a water ppl will need you alot and thats where ur freebies comes in. I reccomned goign to new server, spent a bit to get some good stuff to get u ready to get invited to teams.
kenflame is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-10-2018, 18:20   #13
akasha
Martian

akasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
They are right, but if I were you I would actually go dw-war-wat or pirate-war-water for the stun ? - Azure shield is okay for when you are not taking a lot of hits at once but when you are, reflect will prevail, imo (I've tried both dw-war-wat and wat-wat-wat ) I prefer dw-war-water
Before we could run, we were dancing
Life is short, but in 20 seconds just hit revive, Our world goes round and round, and we go on and on
White Lotus to Ethereal
Anima to Mystic Heroes
Azil to Best Friends
Lowlanders to Breakfast
Seraph to Cold Heart
Rah to Echelon
On Mars, we are all dancing, until we die,Learning to move and fly,Touching the sky with our weapons and longing to get rid of botters at hand!"
akasha is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-10-2018, 19:21   #14
akasha
Martian

akasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond repute
Water is probably the easiest to make competative because they are viable with less stats as they are a helper class that just goes all HP immunity then antibreak (which wont matter much since you will be low BP for awhile) You will only need to work on these two stats in chi and juang at first.

The only bad part is grinding for gear in diety land, as a water they are usually slower at killing things .
Before we could run, we were dancing
Life is short, but in 20 seconds just hit revive, Our world goes round and round, and we go on and on
White Lotus to Ethereal
Anima to Mystic Heroes
Azil to Best Friends
Lowlanders to Breakfast
Seraph to Cold Heart
Rah to Echelon
On Mars, we are all dancing, until we die,Learning to move and fly,Touching the sky with our weapons and longing to get rid of botters at hand!"
akasha is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-10-2018, 19:32   #15
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by akasha View Post
Water is probably the easiest to make competative because they are viable with less stats as they are a helper class that just goes all HP immunity then antibreak (which wont matter much since you will be low BP for awhile) You will only need to work on these two stats in chi and juang at first.

The only bad part is grinding for gear in diety land, as a water they are usually slower at killing things .
Personally, I recommend you go Mattack or Pattack over Anti especially in todays 0 Anti events (class pk, Qualifier, CSCTF all full +12's are equal) The only place Anti would help you is Elite, or Team pk. Personally I think it's a dead build and Pattack goes really well in this 0 Anti meta with waters sacrifice skill. Or mattack if you just want hunting/pt game damage.

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: