Old 12-23-2018, 17:08   #1
Spirited
Engineer

Spirited has a reputation beyond reputeSpirited has a reputation beyond reputeSpirited has a reputation beyond reputeSpirited has a reputation beyond reputeSpirited has a reputation beyond reputeSpirited has a reputation beyond reputeSpirited has a reputation beyond reputeSpirited has a reputation beyond reputeSpirited has a reputation beyond reputeSpirited has a reputation beyond reputeSpirited has a reputation beyond repute
Community Discord for Programmers that Play Conquer Online

Hi all,

A few developers and I made a community discord that's open for anyone to join, focusing on programming and programmers that play Conquer Online. Feel free to check it out, or not, if that's not really your thing. Just of note: requests for bots / hacks is not allowed. Have fun!

Link: https://discord.gg/Qvr568G

Best Regards,
Spirited

PS: Happy holidays!

Last edited by Spirited; 12-23-2018 at 19:38.
Spirited is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-24-2018, 02:02   #2
HitIt!

HitIt! is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
Hi all,

A few developers and I made a community discord that's open for anyone to join, focusing on programming and programmers that play Conquer Online. Feel free to check it out, or not, if that's not really your thing. Just of note: requests for bots / hacks is not allowed. Have fun!

Best Regards,
Spirited

Good luck and have fun with all the non english arabians that will join and mess things up.

Requestings edits/hacks etc might not be allowed but these arabians will still do it
HitIt! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-24-2018, 10:39   #3
Spirited
Engineer

Spirited has a reputation beyond reputeSpirited has a reputation beyond reputeSpirited has a reputation beyond reputeSpirited has a reputation beyond reputeSpirited has a reputation beyond reputeSpirited has a reputation beyond reputeSpirited has a reputation beyond reputeSpirited has a reputation beyond reputeSpirited has a reputation beyond reputeSpirited has a reputation beyond reputeSpirited has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by HitIt! View Post
Good luck and have fun with all the non english arabians that will join and mess things up.

Requestings edits/hacks etc might not be allowed but these arabians will still do it
That's alright, I don't really mind who joins. As long as they speak in English, they're welcome to listen in / join our conversations. If someone doesn't follow the ground rules, I'll just kick them. I was a mod for a few game forums now around Conquer Online. I know what to expect at this point.
Old 12-24-2018, 22:19   #4
-Kirito

-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
Hi all,

Best Regards,
Spirited

I like the idea of surrounding yourself with like minded individuals. I may join in, are the discussions strictly game dev for conquer or programming in general?
-Kirito is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-25-2018, 19:36   #5
Spirited
Engineer

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Kirito View Post
I like the idea of surrounding yourself with like minded individuals. I may join in, are the discussions strictly game dev for conquer or programming in general?
It's both. The founders and I all started in Conquer Online game development, but this discussion server is about programming / game projects in general. It's open for anyone to join or listen in on. We'd be happy to hear from you.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: