Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 07-10-2015, 16:40   #136
zaki...max
Super User

zaki...max has a reputation beyond reputezaki...max has a reputation beyond reputezaki...max has a reputation beyond reputezaki...max has a reputation beyond reputezaki...max has a reputation beyond reputezaki...max has a reputation beyond reputezaki...max has a reputation beyond reputezaki...max has a reputation beyond reputezaki...max has a reputation beyond reputezaki...max has a reputation beyond reputezaki...max has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by IluminatI View Post
says the guy whos side won the last two GW due to half of his enemies disconecting lawl
been month in icy and losing more than winning
How many epk,team pk, stp. gw . ctf
cough cough cross ctf
something else u guys hardly to find dragonsouls lately, what up any problems at nemisis lately or wutttt
just thinking been in icy losing more than winning.
last thing el jefe botjailed at babyicey if u dont rem

Spha
zaki...max is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-10-2015, 16:43   #137
IluminatI
I<3Food

IluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by zaki...max View Post
cough cough cross ctf
something else u guys hardly to find dragonsouls lately, what up any problems at nemisis lately or wutttt
All any of you guys say in response to getting botjailed yourself is "jefe botjailed lol".
Pretty lame excuse for cheating yourself if you ask me.

I don't mind a whole lot about loosing/winning, as long as it is fun and competitive, an even battle is the best..... but when you guys cheat as much as you do, it starts to get a bit bitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeeeker View Post
ROFL , server transfer ......I really hate to burst your bubble but server transfer is akin to that scene in Titanic where its hit the iceburg and all the lifeboats are gone and the ship is going under and the people are rushing to the parts of the ship thats still out of the water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMind View Post
Tq will have a major update to solve the bot soon. Auto leveling is different from bot. It's a new way to play CO while you are afk.
IluminatI is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-10-2015, 16:47   #138
zaki...max
Super User

zaki...max has a reputation beyond reputezaki...max has a reputation beyond reputezaki...max has a reputation beyond reputezaki...max has a reputation beyond reputezaki...max has a reputation beyond reputezaki...max has a reputation beyond reputezaki...max has a reputation beyond reputezaki...max has a reputation beyond reputezaki...max has a reputation beyond reputezaki...max has a reputation beyond reputezaki...max has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by IluminatI View Post
All any of you guys say in response to getting botjailed yourself is "jefe botjailed lol".
Pretty lame excuse for cheating yourself if you ask me.

I don't mind a whole lot about loosing/winning, as long as it is fun and competitive, an even battle is the best..... but when you guys cheat as much as you do, it starts to get a bit bitter.
been botjailed by system mistakes i dont mind it..
as Evelyin botjailed Army at Eternity server, and after checking records n videos
I sent to her she cleared his records, I think Evelyin against botters
so Move on guys, if we seek for fun we already have it.
and im saying again they wont clear jail records if we r botters

Spha
Old 07-10-2015, 16:56   #139
Viceroy

Viceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond repute
I don't get it. How are only Zika's group getting wrongly botjailed by TQ's antibot system? and multiple times too. I've never heard of people in any of the servers I've been on get wrongly botjailed by TQ's system and let out for free
Viceroy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-10-2015, 17:04   #140
IluminatI
I<3Food

IluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I'm not quite silly enough to admit I bot on forums, of course it was only a mistake that we all got put in botjail multiple times
yeah of course you won't admit it, lol
Quote:
ROFL , server transfer ......I really hate to burst your bubble but server transfer is akin to that scene in Titanic where its hit the iceburg and all the lifeboats are gone and the ship is going under and the people are rushing to the parts of the ship thats still out of the water.
Quote:
Tq will have a major update to solve the bot soon. Auto leveling is different from bot. It's a new way to play CO while you are afk.
Old 07-10-2015, 17:29   #141
n00dlez
n00blez

n00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
cough cough cross ctf
Jefe's crew wins nearly every event except EPK after MagicType patch and before COWorker.

COWorker released and they lose.
n00dlez is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-10-2015, 18:18   #142
Byuiso

Byuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond repute
Truthfully this isn't about who is winning or losing. This is about blatant cheaters who are getting continuous passes from a corrupt GM when they are caught cheating.
They have admit to using the /Spd Up command against me, they have admitted to DCing me in Elite and my allies in group events.

They have been caught several times and show no fear because Carina will find a way to lie and get them out.

I mean come on, the got botjailed for FPS Unlocker before it was patched? No they got botjailed for using bots.

MrMagic Lion Server
Nobility: Prince-11,300,000,000
178 Perfection Score

Sunshine Champions_EU Server
Nobility: Duke-6,300,000,000
Byuiso is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-10-2015, 18:35   #143
JHood
Seniority

JHood has a reputation beyond reputeJHood has a reputation beyond reputeJHood has a reputation beyond reputeJHood has a reputation beyond reputeJHood has a reputation beyond reputeJHood has a reputation beyond reputeJHood has a reputation beyond reputeJHood has a reputation beyond reputeJHood has a reputation beyond reputeJHood has a reputation beyond reputeJHood has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by leilonnidad View Post
Kitten Botjailed for Usign Speedup commands... They are all cheating... But it wont last long.. Carina is nothing but a Messenger GM.. she is the lowest form of GM... let her keep doing what she can, it wont be enough to save those cheaters 4ever
If she is simply a Messenger GM and nothing more, doesn't that mean the final verdict in these cases is out of her hands? So why are you giving her so much ****? That just sounds dumb...

Phenakite<-First guild ever

"Life is a journey, not a destination"
Servers: Diamond->Neptune->WildSwan->Faith->Eternity->BabyIcey
Haters are the fuel for my engine

JuicyCouture <3's Rakshasi forever!
JHood is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-10-2015, 18:38   #144
Nikolai
Joshhhh

Nikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond repute
lol zika is a fking trash can ; quite obv they can't win w/o using any cheats n ****, hence why they all been in jail plenty of times over.

oops it slipped, suck on that dirty turban

Last edited by Nikolai; 07-10-2015 at 18:43.
Nikolai is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-10-2015, 18:55   #145
zaki...max
Super User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikolai View Post
lol zika is a fking trash can ; quite obv they can't win w/o using any cheats n ****, hence why they all been in jail plenty of times over.

I dont trust screenshots Lately LOL
and for sure everytime we play vs idiots appear like bot
dont blame us coz we r too fast for ur brain, at least we didnt hide like ***** whole month in Venus

Spha
Old 07-10-2015, 19:05   #146
IluminatI
I<3Food

Quote:
dont blame us coz we r too fast for ur brain
Remember that time when i came back after like a year of quitting and beat you at FB? Then you refused to play any more because it 'wasn't worth your time'...

Well I have 500+ ping and I'm not even good at fb. You suck, lol

Quit denying the fact that most of your top characters have been blatantly cheating. It's not hard to tell. Most of you got botjailed with the magictype patch, then you all sucked at pvp for a while. Now you all got botjailed with the COWorker patch. Blame it on FPS everybody knows the patch didn't catch unlocked fps, it was geared specifically towards COworker.

Anyway ima quit arguing with you and let the thread slide back to the subject of corrupt GM's, favoratism, and hopefully a bit of pizza? anyone? its lunch time
Quote:
Quote:
Old 07-10-2015, 19:17   #147
Aim|Bot

Aim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
dont blame us coz we r too fast for ur brain, at least we didnt hide like ***** whole month in Venus
LOL bro. Wow ur so smart, you can make tfbs come out the second the target starts jumping at you, gg what a champ.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikolai View Post

^also Loooooooooooooooool rekt.
Aim|Bot is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-10-2015, 19:29   #148
Decapitator
Moe

Decapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond repute
Wow forums are so much more entertaining than Co lately.. I see why DC stuck around. Don't u love when 1 post destroys 10 pages of talk back and forth

Fb Vid
Decapitator is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-10-2015, 19:40   #149
zaki...max
Super User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aim|Bot View Post
LOL bro. Wow ur so smart, you can make tfbs come out the second the target starts jumping at you, gg what a champ.

^also Loooooooooooooooool rekt.
Lucky hits bro LOL

Spha
Old 07-10-2015, 19:50   #150
Crystallize

Crystallize has a reputation beyond reputeCrystallize has a reputation beyond reputeCrystallize has a reputation beyond reputeCrystallize has a reputation beyond reputeCrystallize has a reputation beyond reputeCrystallize has a reputation beyond reputeCrystallize has a reputation beyond reputeCrystallize has a reputation beyond reputeCrystallize has a reputation beyond reputeCrystallize has a reputation beyond reputeCrystallize has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
The truth hurt isnt it.. ss dont lies specailly with gm name in it if it all bs then ask the gm in that ss back you up..LOL bla bla bla bla same old things cheaters always be cheaters
Crystallize is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: