Old 09-24-2008, 00:52   #1
Tao-Gurl
Wacky

Tao-Gurl is on a distinguished road
2 Stakes in TG for Glaive??

is it possible to b able to hit 2 stakes in TG wit the Glaive skill WideStrike...and how do u do it if so...

Tao-Gurl: Water-Archer- 110-130
(Retired)

Guild: The~Others (GL)

Yellica: Trojan-Warrior- 120-130
(Active- Main)

Guild: None
Tao-Gurl is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-24-2008, 01:28   #2
FallenPhoenix

FallenPhoenix has a brilliant futureFallenPhoenix has a brilliant futureFallenPhoenix has a brilliant futureFallenPhoenix has a brilliant futureFallenPhoenix has a brilliant futureFallenPhoenix has a brilliant futureFallenPhoenix has a brilliant futureFallenPhoenix has a brilliant futureFallenPhoenix has a brilliant futureFallenPhoenix has a brilliant futureFallenPhoenix has a brilliant future
It is, its the matter of having it the right level i think and standing in the right area, usually a north east type position by the stake.

Mmm, <3 Lack Of Context

Last edited by FallenPhoenix; 09-24-2008 at 01:37.
FallenPhoenix is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-24-2008, 03:29   #3
Potnik
EsPeeAyEm

Location: Spam, glorious spam. Hot sausage and mustard. While were in the mood, cold jelly and custard. Please pudding and saveloys! What next is the question? Rich gentlemen have it, boys. Indigestion. Spam, glorious spam. Were anxious to try it.
Potnik has a reputation beyond reputePotnik has a reputation beyond reputePotnik has a reputation beyond reputePotnik has a reputation beyond reputePotnik has a reputation beyond reputePotnik has a reputation beyond reputePotnik has a reputation beyond reputePotnik has a reputation beyond reputePotnik has a reputation beyond reputePotnik has a reputation beyond reputePotnik has a reputation beyond repute
Have to stand at stakes somewhat like this:

........x...
o..........o
Old 09-24-2008, 03:33   #4
Potnik
EsPeeAyEm

Location: Spam, glorious spam. Hot sausage and mustard. While were in the mood, cold jelly and custard. Please pudding and saveloys! What next is the question? Rich gentlemen have it, boys. Indigestion. Spam, glorious spam. Were anxious to try it.
Potnik has a reputation beyond reputePotnik has a reputation beyond reputePotnik has a reputation beyond reputePotnik has a reputation beyond reputePotnik has a reputation beyond reputePotnik has a reputation beyond reputePotnik has a reputation beyond reputePotnik has a reputation beyond reputePotnik has a reputation beyond reputePotnik has a reputation beyond reputePotnik has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallenPhoenix View Post
It is, its the matter of having it the right level i think and standing in the right area, usually a north east type position by the stake.
Hey, u were that guy who was gonna use a dagger on ur male warrior eh?*looks at avatar*

How did it go?
Old 09-24-2008, 03:34   #5
DrakeArconis
Ex-Player

DrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DrakeArconis Send a message via MSN to DrakeArconis Send a message via Yahoo to DrakeArconis Send a message via Skype™ to DrakeArconis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tao-Gurl View Post
is it possible to b able to hit 2 stakes in TG wit the Glaive skill WideStrike...and how do u do it if so...
I have Done IT!!!! i did it by accident when i was hoping down to the 110 stakes and was going between rows and then went to attack the stake to my right and when wide strike went off (i was only one in the screen) both the stake i was swinging at took dmg and the one to my left took dmg, somehow i was able to get the angle of my attack on the stake to allows widestrike aoe hit the second one also, i'm posting this now and then digging through my ss folder i think i took a ss of it happening and if so i'll edit and add the photo

heres the pics i just took showing glaive hitting 2 stakes
Attached Thumbnails
28948858.jpg  
generally i find people who actually have lives don't get very worked up when some internet random makes humourous remarks about them
Quote:
Originally Posted by NooblyGoobly View Post
Good job, you just gave us the equivalent of "I know you are, but what am I" as a defense. Simply astounding.
Quote:
Originally Posted by .:JaK:. View Post
Most of the idiotic posts in this thread are becuase some people just don't have the attention span to read. I however, read the whole thread.
Life is Meaningless
T.Bear

Last edited by DrakeArconis; 09-24-2008 at 03:51. Reason: adding the pics
DrakeArconis is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-24-2008, 05:49   #6
Potnik
EsPeeAyEm

Here is an old screenie of me using glaive to hit 2 stakes.
Attached Thumbnails
17989108.jpg  
Old 09-24-2008, 12:17   #7
Hail~Dissection
Banned

Hail~Dissection has a reputation beyond reputeHail~Dissection has a reputation beyond reputeHail~Dissection has a reputation beyond reputeHail~Dissection has a reputation beyond reputeHail~Dissection has a reputation beyond reputeHail~Dissection has a reputation beyond reputeHail~Dissection has a reputation beyond reputeHail~Dissection has a reputation beyond reputeHail~Dissection has a reputation beyond reputeHail~Dissection has a reputation beyond reputeHail~Dissection has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Potnik View Post
Here is an old screenie of me using glaive to hit 2 stakes.
rofl nice broadcast
Hail~Dissection is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-24-2008, 12:23   #8
DrakeArconis
Ex-Player

DrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DrakeArconis Send a message via MSN to DrakeArconis Send a message via Yahoo to DrakeArconis Send a message via Skype™ to DrakeArconis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hail~Dissection View Post
rofl nice broadcast
its so nice to see tq 's filter works
generally i find people who actually have lives don't get very worked up when some internet random makes humourous remarks about them
Quote:
Good job, you just gave us the equivalent of "I know you are, but what am I" as a defense. Simply astounding.
Quote:
Most of the idiotic posts in this thread are becuase some people just don't have the attention span to read. I however, read the whole thread.
Life is Meaningless
T.Bear
Old 09-24-2008, 23:41   #9
Potnik
EsPeeAyEm

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrakeArconis View Post
its so nice to see tq 's filter works
ss was b4 filter came in
Old 09-24-2008, 23:46   #10
Potnik
EsPeeAyEm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hail~Dissection View Post
rofl nice broadcast
^
l
l
l
l
only reason i took the ss. xXx was my friends sister. I was like, what the f*** u do this time 0.o
Old 09-24-2008, 23:54   #11
DrakeArconis
Ex-Player

Quote:
^
l
l
l
l
only reason i took the ss. xXx was my friends sister. I was like, what the f*** u do this time 0.o
i've ss'd before just to save the broadcast, its nice when people decide to have fun and waste cps
Quote:
Quote:
Life is Meaningless
T.Bear
Old 09-25-2008, 00:25   #12
Potnik
EsPeeAyEm

Quote:
i've ss'd before just to save the broadcast
oh good, im not completely crazy then
Old 09-25-2008, 00:28   #13
DrakeArconis
Ex-Player

Quote:
oh good, im not completely crazy then
nope just think of it as you as sane as i am, now i have to put the straight jacket back on and hide this lunch try back under my bed before the nurse makes her rounds and i get in trouble, they keep trying to make me take these pills that are supposed to make me well but i think there's something wrong with the pills i don't feel normal on them i can't hear the voices when they're in my system
Quote:
Quote:
Life is Meaningless
T.Bear
Old 09-26-2008, 01:08   #14
JaggerLectris
ChopChop

JaggerLectris has much to be proud ofJaggerLectris has much to be proud ofJaggerLectris has much to be proud ofJaggerLectris has much to be proud ofJaggerLectris has much to be proud ofJaggerLectris has much to be proud ofJaggerLectris has much to be proud ofJaggerLectris has much to be proud ofJaggerLectris has much to be proud ofJaggerLectris has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to JaggerLectris
thought everyone knew how to hit 2 stakes with glaive
JaggerLectris is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-26-2008, 02:47   #15
Potnik
EsPeeAyEm

Quote:
nope just think of it as you as sane as i am, now i have to put the straight jacket back on and hide this lunch try back under my bed before the nurse makes her rounds and i get in trouble, they keep trying to make me take these pills that are supposed to make me well but i think there's something wrong with the pills i don't feel normal on them i can't hear the voices when they're in my system
lol man
nurse, get my straight jacket, im cold.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: