Old 02-09-2008, 12:43   #1
DeathComesSoon
She 'Da Ho

DeathComesSoon has a reputation beyond reputeDeathComesSoon has a reputation beyond reputeDeathComesSoon has a reputation beyond reputeDeathComesSoon has a reputation beyond reputeDeathComesSoon has a reputation beyond reputeDeathComesSoon has a reputation beyond reputeDeathComesSoon has a reputation beyond reputeDeathComesSoon has a reputation beyond reputeDeathComesSoon has a reputation beyond reputeDeathComesSoon has a reputation beyond reputeDeathComesSoon has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to DeathComesSoon
Are the older servers near the bottom or tops?

I saw somewhere that they were at one of the ends of the server list. I wanna say bottom cause i saw dragon and such but not quite sure....see i need a cheaper place. capricorn is killing my trojan's wallet.
Old 02-09-2008, 12:54   #2
pokerpoker

pokerpoker has a reputation beyond reputepokerpoker has a reputation beyond reputepokerpoker has a reputation beyond reputepokerpoker has a reputation beyond reputepokerpoker has a reputation beyond reputepokerpoker has a reputation beyond reputepokerpoker has a reputation beyond reputepokerpoker has a reputation beyond reputepokerpoker has a reputation beyond reputepokerpoker has a reputation beyond reputepokerpoker has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathComesSoon View Post
I saw somewhere that they were at one of the ends of the server list. I wanna say bottom cause i saw dragon and such but not quite sure....see i need a cheaper place. capricorn is killing my trojan's wallet.
lion.

dbs are 20kk each cheap as well.

http://bbs.conqueronline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=295
pokerpoker is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-09-2008, 15:14   #3
grimreap0r1
Grim_Angel

grimreap0r1 is a splendid one to beholdgrimreap0r1 is a splendid one to beholdgrimreap0r1 is a splendid one to beholdgrimreap0r1 is a splendid one to beholdgrimreap0r1 is a splendid one to beholdgrimreap0r1 is a splendid one to behold
Rofl, dbs are 60kk on volcano ><

Vengeful_King 115 Warrior

Eli +4 helm
Eli +2 necky
Eli +4 attack ring
Sup +4 rdg/rdg poleaxe
Sup +4 rdg armor
Eli +3 boots
grimreap0r1 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-09-2008, 15:22   #4
waterguy
omgwtfbbq

waterguy has a reputation beyond reputewaterguy has a reputation beyond reputewaterguy has a reputation beyond reputewaterguy has a reputation beyond reputewaterguy has a reputation beyond reputewaterguy has a reputation beyond reputewaterguy has a reputation beyond reputewaterguy has a reputation beyond reputewaterguy has a reputation beyond reputewaterguy has a reputation beyond reputewaterguy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by grimreap0r1 View Post
Rofl, dbs are 60kk on volcano ><
Dbs are 55kk on merc..
=/.
Go outside and walk into a busy street. Once you have been hit by a bus, ask god for 'plvl' and 'rez plx'.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOL View Post
How do I craft mets? I found some wierd 'sycee' metal on the ground, and I think I should be able to use this to make mets. Also, how do I eat the animals I kill? I'm level 12, and I think my guy would be really hungry by now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOL View Post
But what happens if I don't eat for a while in game? If I die in game due to starvation, do I die IRL?
Quote:
Originally Posted by hallen v.1337 View Post
Internet cat-fights just aren't the same.
waterguy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-27-2008, 09:57   #5
JaggerLectris
ChopChop

JaggerLectris has much to be proud ofJaggerLectris has much to be proud ofJaggerLectris has much to be proud ofJaggerLectris has much to be proud ofJaggerLectris has much to be proud ofJaggerLectris has much to be proud ofJaggerLectris has much to be proud ofJaggerLectris has much to be proud ofJaggerLectris has much to be proud ofJaggerLectris has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to JaggerLectris
DBs in Fury costs 14-17kk
JaggerLectris is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-27-2008, 10:04   #6
.:JaK:.
Banned

.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to .:JaK:.
soz has to many egys and dbs are about 15kk >_<
.:JaK:. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-27-2008, 10:39   #7
Munsie2

Munsie2 has a reputation beyond reputeMunsie2 has a reputation beyond reputeMunsie2 has a reputation beyond reputeMunsie2 has a reputation beyond reputeMunsie2 has a reputation beyond reputeMunsie2 has a reputation beyond reputeMunsie2 has a reputation beyond reputeMunsie2 has a reputation beyond reputeMunsie2 has a reputation beyond reputeMunsie2 has a reputation beyond reputeMunsie2 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Munsie2
Glory's DB price is down to 12-13kk.

I'd be happy to get you started. =)
Munsie2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: