View Poll Results: So far what do you think about ninjas?
Yes ninjas are awesome. They are so much fun! I love it. 147 64.76%
Ninjas fail...Trojan will surely kick these ninjas ass 80 35.24%
Voters: 227. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 53 votes, 4.83 average. Display Modes
Old 11-20-2008, 21:38   #121
JaggerLectris
ChopChop

JaggerLectris has much to be proud ofJaggerLectris has much to be proud ofJaggerLectris has much to be proud ofJaggerLectris has much to be proud ofJaggerLectris has much to be proud ofJaggerLectris has much to be proud ofJaggerLectris has much to be proud ofJaggerLectris has much to be proud ofJaggerLectris has much to be proud ofJaggerLectris has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to JaggerLectris
Quote:
Originally Posted by MajinBuu609 View Post
how come the japanese co site looks better than all the others?! its all fancy and what not..
That's chinese CO.
There's quite a bit of difference between japanese and chinese.
JaggerLectris is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-20-2008, 22:08   #122
berries
Banned

berries has a reputation beyond reputeberries has a reputation beyond reputeberries has a reputation beyond reputeberries has a reputation beyond reputeberries has a reputation beyond reputeberries has a reputation beyond reputeberries has a reputation beyond reputeberries has a reputation beyond reputeberries has a reputation beyond reputeberries has a reputation beyond reputeberries has a reputation beyond repute
um yea ...ninja looks bad ass... will the head gear provide magick deffence seeing as how it wont have the deffence of a tro or war?...also will you have to rely on stamina to use ranged attacks? or will it be an item bought to throw like an archer buys arrows?.... you say gear isnt the only thing that counts when it comes to pvp but thats bull**** imo ...fire taos need no skill but right click ...tros with enough pot/bp only need two of the same weaps to herc<<<there is no skill in that. what kinda rebirth skills will the ninja have...and will it carry over reflect and stig like any other clas can comming from a water>war? one more thing before i go...will yall at tq make a new game that is f2p pk/pvp and not ever patch or update it so it will stay f2p not p2w<pay to win..super game moderator response would be appreciated.
berries is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-21-2008, 01:17   #123
bartmill
KingOfBeer

bartmill has a reputation beyond reputebartmill has a reputation beyond reputebartmill has a reputation beyond reputebartmill has a reputation beyond reputebartmill has a reputation beyond reputebartmill has a reputation beyond reputebartmill has a reputation beyond reputebartmill has a reputation beyond reputebartmill has a reputation beyond reputebartmill has a reputation beyond reputebartmill has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSano View Post
lmao ninja is gonna be lame as **** just like the new talismans game is going down hill real fast still looking for a new game to play
Hi sano (assume ur the one in our sever Venus)

Yep i think ppl like Loveprince (Andrei/dani) will get Ninja 130 very soon, also canser OFC and LovePrincess. She got a tro-war (or wat-war) 130-130 to rb it in a Ninja.. So yes they will be the first (again)..

Therefore its no fun anymore, i think you are right, thats why i am selling the gears of my fire tao..
I had full 2 socket +6/7 -3/5/7 and i kinda Pwned, untill the talismanqeust screwed my ass.
Canser (a bulking tro in our server with +12 clubs (yes a hercer) +12 armor +12 ring +7 necky, ears en boots or something...) Bought like 2 socket talismans +6 in 2 days.. so i was screwed cuase i hitted her >>1<<...(with nado) No not 1K but 1, and also, she hitted me 2k with THUNDER.. so fire tao is totally SCREWED.. unless i would be a bulker myself and bulkbuy the same kind of talismans..

Therefor I do still hope Ninja will be cool for the "non-bulkers"

Char: malkavian
Class: tro ~ tro ~ tro
Level: 130 ~ 130 ~ 130
Potency: 260 and rising

Used to be .Rock. Quinty. LuckyLuck

When You Mess With The Best Die Like The Rest

(\__/)
(>_<)
(")_(")
bartmill is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-21-2008, 02:18   #124
<MuHaHa>

<MuHaHa> has a reputation beyond repute<MuHaHa> has a reputation beyond repute<MuHaHa> has a reputation beyond repute<MuHaHa> has a reputation beyond repute<MuHaHa> has a reputation beyond repute<MuHaHa> has a reputation beyond repute<MuHaHa> has a reputation beyond repute<MuHaHa> has a reputation beyond repute<MuHaHa> has a reputation beyond repute<MuHaHa> has a reputation beyond repute<MuHaHa> has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bartmill View Post
Hi sano (assume ur the one in our sever Venus)

Yep i think ppl like Loveprince (Andrei/dani) will get Ninja 130 very soon, also canser OFC and LovePrincess. She got a tro-war (or wat-war) 130-130 to rb it in a Ninja.. So yes they will be the first (again)..

Therefore its no fun anymore, i think you are right, thats why i am selling the gears of my fire tao..
I had full 2 socket +6/7 -3/5/7 and i kinda Pwned, untill the talismanqeust screwed my ass.
Canser (a bulking tro in our server with +12 clubs (yes a hercer) +12 armor +12 ring +7 necky, ears en boots or something...) Bought like 2 socket talismans +6 in 2 days.. so i was screwed cuase i hitted her >>1<<...(with nado) No not 1K but 1, and also, she hitted me 2k with THUNDER.. so fire tao is totally SCREWED.. unless i would be a bulker myself and bulkbuy the same kind of talismans..

Therefor I do still hope Ninja will be cool for the "non-bulkers"
It wont, get over it and bulk...or quit like me and take your money with you

Constelation>Leo
<Smack-Down> 1XX warr.

Elements>Dark.
Hydro noob tro.

People who think they know everything only piss off the people who really do. (Stolen from some ones siggy).

Stopped playing after patch 5072, we have all been TQ'd, goodbye.
<MuHaHa> is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-21-2008, 02:27   #125
Lawls
hi.

Lawls has a reputation beyond reputeLawls has a reputation beyond reputeLawls has a reputation beyond reputeLawls has a reputation beyond reputeLawls has a reputation beyond reputeLawls has a reputation beyond reputeLawls has a reputation beyond reputeLawls has a reputation beyond reputeLawls has a reputation beyond reputeLawls has a reputation beyond reputeLawls has a reputation beyond repute
will ninjas attack faster than other classes, assuming it will stay true to its culture irl?
will they be able to wear earrings? will other classes be able to use their weapons?! also. what will be its skills ... rb wise, etc.

NOBODY IS PERFECT
I AM NOBODY
THEREFORE, I AM PERFECT

Lawls is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-21-2008, 02:27   #126
the_end_moka
MOKA

the_end_moka is on a distinguished road
Yeah This is awsome it's cool , we need some Changes
the_end_moka is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-21-2008, 02:43   #127
bartmill
KingOfBeer

bartmill has a reputation beyond reputebartmill has a reputation beyond reputebartmill has a reputation beyond reputebartmill has a reputation beyond reputebartmill has a reputation beyond reputebartmill has a reputation beyond reputebartmill has a reputation beyond reputebartmill has a reputation beyond reputebartmill has a reputation beyond reputebartmill has a reputation beyond reputebartmill has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by <MuHaHa> View Post
It wont, get over it and bulk...or quit like me and take your money with you
Making full 2 sock blessed trojan with nice talismans now (selling my gears)

But i am 17 years old so i can't bulk, and if i would be older i prolly wont cause its useless

Char: malkavian
Class: tro ~ tro ~ tro
Level: 130 ~ 130 ~ 130
Potency: 260 and rising

Used to be .Rock. Quinty. LuckyLuck

When You Mess With The Best Die Like The Rest

(\__/)
(>_<)
(")_(")
bartmill is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-21-2008, 04:18   #128
JOSSETTE
Boom baby!

JOSSETTE has a reputation beyond reputeJOSSETTE has a reputation beyond reputeJOSSETTE has a reputation beyond reputeJOSSETTE has a reputation beyond reputeJOSSETTE has a reputation beyond reputeJOSSETTE has a reputation beyond reputeJOSSETTE has a reputation beyond reputeJOSSETTE has a reputation beyond reputeJOSSETTE has a reputation beyond reputeJOSSETTE has a reputation beyond reputeJOSSETTE has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to JOSSETTE
well it sure looks wicked

http://zf.91.com/download/video/1119/video1.shtml
http://zf.91.com/download/video/1119/video2.shtml
http://zf.91.com/download/video/1119/video3.shtml
http://zf.91.com/download/video/1119/video4.shtml
http://zf.91.com/download/video/1119/video5.shtml

GoldFish
Ninja - War - Water
13o - 13o - 13o

-Jossette-
fire-fire-fire
13o-13o-133
JOSSETTE is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-21-2008, 05:19   #129
Tenreiken

Tenreiken has a reputation beyond reputeTenreiken has a reputation beyond reputeTenreiken has a reputation beyond reputeTenreiken has a reputation beyond reputeTenreiken has a reputation beyond reputeTenreiken has a reputation beyond reputeTenreiken has a reputation beyond reputeTenreiken has a reputation beyond reputeTenreiken has a reputation beyond reputeTenreiken has a reputation beyond reputeTenreiken has a reputation beyond repute
Well all those videos looked pretty tight.

Video 5 showed that ninjas will have no problem killing a flying archer, lol.
(Retiring)
Tenreiken is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-21-2008, 08:07   #130
LiuKang
A S.seR !!

LiuKang has a reputation beyond reputeLiuKang has a reputation beyond reputeLiuKang has a reputation beyond reputeLiuKang has a reputation beyond reputeLiuKang has a reputation beyond reputeLiuKang has a reputation beyond reputeLiuKang has a reputation beyond reputeLiuKang has a reputation beyond reputeLiuKang has a reputation beyond reputeLiuKang has a reputation beyond reputeLiuKang has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to LiuKang
these skills aint cost any stamia or mana in order to use the skill? I didn't see any mana on that ninja either, 1st clip that ninja can own any classes...with instant hit like that. 4th clip that this ninja has ability to plvling too lmfao...<<< the skill in this 4th clip like cabal online of blader skill .... copy... cat!!!

LiuKang [Trojan-Trojan-Trojan] [130-132-132]

Hannguoi [Trojan-Warrior-Water] [130-130-128]

Goals:

Fix Sword and Club prof.

Estimated time to finish: 5 years+
LiuKang is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-21-2008, 08:34   #131
Electrictaoist

Electrictaoist has much to be proud ofElectrictaoist has much to be proud ofElectrictaoist has much to be proud ofElectrictaoist has much to be proud ofElectrictaoist has much to be proud ofElectrictaoist has much to be proud ofElectrictaoist has much to be proud ofElectrictaoist has much to be proud ofElectrictaoist has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuKang View Post
these skills aint cost any stamia or mana in order to use the skill? I didn't see any mana on that ninja either, 1st clip that ninja can own any classes...with instant hit like that. 4th clip that this ninja has ability to plvling too lmfao...<<< the skill in this 4th clip like cabal online of blader skill .... copy... cat!!!
Lool it won't be able to plvl, the first and 4th clip are xp skills. Then again I suppose you could get just about 75ish ko every round but wouldn't an archer still be better? I don't know the dmg of these xp skills though so yeah maybe..

Edit: And to answer about the stamina, yea did you see the last video when then ninja did some skill that hit the archer in air? It seemed to take around 50 stamina points. Also I belive there is some sort of delay so that you cant hit the archer 3 times in a row in a short amount of time, cause that would be slaugther lol.
Tro-Warr-Water: 130-130-124
Nin-Nin-Nin: 130-130-130 (2nd on 20th jan)

Last edited by Electrictaoist; 11-21-2008 at 08:55.
Electrictaoist is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-21-2008, 09:41   #132
darkrsg
annoying

darkrsg has a reputation beyond reputedarkrsg has a reputation beyond reputedarkrsg has a reputation beyond reputedarkrsg has a reputation beyond reputedarkrsg has a reputation beyond reputedarkrsg has a reputation beyond reputedarkrsg has a reputation beyond reputedarkrsg has a reputation beyond reputedarkrsg has a reputation beyond reputedarkrsg has a reputation beyond reputedarkrsg has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by berries View Post
um yea ...ninja looks bad ass... will the head gear provide magick deffence seeing as how it wont have the deffence of a tro or war?...also will you have to rely on stamina to use ranged attacks? or will it be an item bought to throw like an archer buys arrows?.... you say gear isnt the only thing that counts when it comes to pvp but thats bull**** imo ...fire taos need no skill but right click ...tros with enough pot/bp only need two of the same weaps to herc<<<there is no skill in that. what kinda rebirth skills will the ninja have...and will it carry over reflect and stig like any other clas can comming from a water>war? one more thing before i go...will yall at tq make a new game that is f2p pk/pvp and not ever patch or update it so it will stay f2p not p2w<pay to win..super game moderator response would be appreciated.
i don't know if we will get the same as the chinese servers but they got this: ninja>ninja: if you use the skill on a enemy it won't be able to pot for x seconds ( x is max 25)
ninja>ninja>ninja: gives some kind of reflect
lvl: 128>130>131

char name: ~lucifer~
reborn: water>warrior
lvl: 130>107 atm

char name: ~Lightning~
class: ninja
lvl: 130-130-137

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovestospooge View Post
Top 3 Things I hate while pvping:
my proxy dc's me
when i get botjailed
when someones hax are better then mine

KOSMAK all amercan
darkrsg is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-21-2008, 15:19   #133
thewarrior777

thewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond repute
!.!

LOl , i gues is you are going to use club on a ninja better stay tro because the atatck of the ninja its on their wierd wepons , i say be a tro war tro 130 130 130 and use ninja wepons to have more ataack and maybe you can still use herc means tro still owns on pvp (ninja sucks assss)

PnumaBabe(+ 8 project in progress)
-dmg Saint Dragon
-dmg light saber and blood thirst garm
Horse + 7
thewarrior777 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-21-2008, 19:39   #134
Trojan10.1
PK TC

Trojan10.1 is just really niceTrojan10.1 is just really niceTrojan10.1 is just really niceTrojan10.1 is just really niceTrojan10.1 is just really nice
Send a message via MSN to Trojan10.1
Talking

Ninjas Rock Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!
Trojan10.1 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-21-2008, 23:17   #135
-Sky-
Banned

-Sky- has a reputation beyond repute-Sky- has a reputation beyond repute-Sky- has a reputation beyond repute-Sky- has a reputation beyond repute-Sky- has a reputation beyond repute-Sky- has a reputation beyond repute-Sky- has a reputation beyond repute-Sky- has a reputation beyond repute-Sky- has a reputation beyond repute-Sky- has a reputation beyond repute-Sky- has a reputation beyond repute
ninja suck with low hp and def <--get owned by archer and tro with 1 hit
anyone going bulk on ninja you suck bulk on archer
-Sky- is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: