Old 09-22-2008, 19:26   #91
Mikey<3
Homosexual

Mikey<3 has a reputation beyond reputeMikey<3 has a reputation beyond reputeMikey<3 has a reputation beyond reputeMikey<3 has a reputation beyond reputeMikey<3 has a reputation beyond reputeMikey<3 has a reputation beyond reputeMikey<3 has a reputation beyond reputeMikey<3 has a reputation beyond reputeMikey<3 has a reputation beyond reputeMikey<3 has a reputation beyond reputeMikey<3 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Mikey<3 Send a message via AIM to Mikey<3 Send a message via MSN to Mikey<3 Send a message via Yahoo to Mikey<3
I think it's funny to see adults play online games.

Sėnbonzakura - Pure Monk 130-130-132 *Retired*
3d1rPy4G - Pure Water 130-130-133 300+ BP

***1489;***1493;***1488; ***1504;***1508;***1494;***1512; ***1488;***1514; ***1502;***1505;***1498; ***1492;***1506;***1512;***1508;***1500;
***1489;***1493;***1488; ***1504;***1506;***1502;***1493;***1491; ***1489;***1488;***1493;***1512; ***1493;***1500;***1488; ***1489;***1510;***1500;
***1506;***1491; ***1502;***1514;***1497; ***1504;***1502;***1513;***1497;***1498; ***1500;***1489;***1512;***1493;***1495; ***1488;***1500; ***1502;***1513;***1495;***1511;***1497;***1501; ***1513;***1500; ***1499;***1493;***1495;
***1502;***1493;***1514;***1512; ***1500;***1498; ***1500;***1489;***1499;***1493;***1514; ***1500;***1508;***1506;***1502;***1497;***1501;
***1499;***1513;***1502;***1513;***1492;***1493; ***1504;***1513;***1489;***1512; ***1489;***1498; ***1489;***1508;***1504;***1497;***1501;
Mikey<3 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-22-2008, 19:28   #92
Roy~V.12
Lolwut?

Roy~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeRoy~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeRoy~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeRoy~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeRoy~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeRoy~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeRoy~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeRoy~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeRoy~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeRoy~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeRoy~V.12 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Roy~V.12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey<3 View Post
I think it's funny to see adults play online games.
I think it's funny to see undeveloped 12 year olds try to fit into a mature community, gtfo

Currently awaiting Prosperity server!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ftrain View Post
This dude. I hoped he had died at some point.
I missed you guys too.

Roy~V.12 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-23-2008, 03:53   #93
Zadirion
Eddie

Location: Everywhere, nowhere, in the darkest corners of the human mind, lurking and waiting.
Zadirion has a reputation beyond reputeZadirion has a reputation beyond reputeZadirion has a reputation beyond reputeZadirion has a reputation beyond reputeZadirion has a reputation beyond reputeZadirion has a reputation beyond reputeZadirion has a reputation beyond reputeZadirion has a reputation beyond reputeZadirion has a reputation beyond reputeZadirion has a reputation beyond reputeZadirion has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Zadirion
Quote:
Originally Posted by **OnslaughT** View Post
i think its kool for older people to play the NEW GEN games. I'm 26 married with a 9 month old daughter. Love them both to death, but I love video games also. And im pretty sure i will never every lose love for video games. It helps on so many levels. The Nintendo Wii (great for physical body). <Old ppl serior citzen love that $hit. XBOX360 (Partys and trash talking). PS3 (Just Garbage worst system ever). PC games (enjoying ppl from all over the world) kinda like having a party everyday w/o the booze, cops and weed . But Older ppl playing games is pretty damn cool and it will just get better cause then we will be the OLD ppl sooner or l8ter.

you call this game New GEN? xD

Quote:
I think it's funny to see undeveloped 12 year olds try to fit into a mature community, gtfo
+karma
Old 09-23-2008, 04:33   #94
Alendrin
Violated!

Alendrin has a reputation beyond reputeAlendrin has a reputation beyond reputeAlendrin has a reputation beyond reputeAlendrin has a reputation beyond reputeAlendrin has a reputation beyond reputeAlendrin has a reputation beyond reputeAlendrin has a reputation beyond reputeAlendrin has a reputation beyond reputeAlendrin has a reputation beyond reputeAlendrin has a reputation beyond reputeAlendrin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by L33tsqu34k View Post
Get a job.

I have a job donut....i just don't go out drinking nowadays the way i used too, infact i never owned a pc until the age of 29, i'm finding these type of games way better than any console game...my ps3 is collecting dust.

From reading this thread i'm glad to hear there is a varied range of ages playing...and to all the replies that say they can't imagine their parents playing or indeed adults playing games in general at what age are you gonna stop playing games at?

Just cause you get older does not mean you cannot enjoy games...you don't suddenly hit your birthday one day and say thats it no more gaming for me..I'm too old, if anything the older players are the ones with more time on our hands...its the younger ones that should be out playing/clubbing (dependant on age) not sitting at a pc.
Alendrin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-23-2008, 04:52   #95
§parow

§parow has a reputation beyond repute§parow has a reputation beyond repute§parow has a reputation beyond repute§parow has a reputation beyond repute§parow has a reputation beyond repute§parow has a reputation beyond repute§parow has a reputation beyond repute§parow has a reputation beyond repute§parow has a reputation beyond repute§parow has a reputation beyond repute§parow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by T.I.Marbury!!!! View Post
if u play these games after the age of 25 i think its kinda sad :/. i mean i cant see myself on my pc playing games at that age...
first of all there is nothing sad bout it at all...everyone has the right to enjoy something and jsut because ur over a certain age DOES NOT mean that u can not enjoy something...second i am 34 yro and i play this game my son introduced me to it a year ago and i have enjoyed meeting several new ppl and make very dear friends... just cause u reach a certain age doesnt mean ur dead and have to do certain things that are expected of u...anyone can do WHATEVER makes them happy and if someone has a problem then like a tshirt i seen say...PUT UR BIG GIRL PANTIES ON AND DEAL WITH IT
§parow is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-23-2008, 05:30   #96
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

Bob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy~V.12 View Post

I am offended.

I think it's funny to see developed grown ups act immature on an online community.
Bob the Builder is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-23-2008, 05:36   #97
kkidd
Your Daddy

kkidd has a reputation beyond reputekkidd has a reputation beyond reputekkidd has a reputation beyond reputekkidd has a reputation beyond reputekkidd has a reputation beyond reputekkidd has a reputation beyond reputekkidd has a reputation beyond reputekkidd has a reputation beyond reputekkidd has a reputation beyond reputekkidd has a reputation beyond reputekkidd has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by §parow View Post
first of all there is nothing sad bout it at all...everyone has the right to enjoy something and jsut because ur over a certain age DOES NOT mean that u can not enjoy something...second i am 34 yro and i play this game my son introduced me to it a year ago and i have enjoyed meeting several new ppl and make very dear friends... just cause u reach a certain age doesnt mean ur dead and have to do certain things that are expected of u...anyone can do WHATEVER makes them happy and if someone has a problem then like a tshirt i seen say...PUT UR BIG GIRL PANTIES ON AND DEAL WITH IT
Sparow...yer sooo ancient....oh wait, were both 34 arent we....nm, 34 is the new 24 ^^.....Cant wait til these youngins grow up a bit and act like big bois and girls. Anyhow, dun worry about the wee lil kiddies, they simply arent as smart as we are yet. When they get to our elderly age of 34, they will all be so old as to just play bridge.....poor poor peoples they are. They have no idea we are the originators of gamers...I was the first person in my town to have an Atari 2600, from there it went to colecovision, intellevision, and a few other consoles before nintendo was even a thought....i had pong ffs. Anyhow, I doubt many 14 yo kids, or even 20 are game designers or developers or anything other than adolescents smoking pot and dreaming of the prom.......Sparow hun, we rule the world...and CO...no worrries babe^^ We are so elderly, we cant even run for president yet lolz....B> 2 soc super walker 2 dbs :P
Old 09-23-2008, 05:42   #98
Blue~cloud
Entity

Blue~cloud has a reputation beyond reputeBlue~cloud has a reputation beyond reputeBlue~cloud has a reputation beyond reputeBlue~cloud has a reputation beyond reputeBlue~cloud has a reputation beyond reputeBlue~cloud has a reputation beyond reputeBlue~cloud has a reputation beyond reputeBlue~cloud has a reputation beyond reputeBlue~cloud has a reputation beyond reputeBlue~cloud has a reputation beyond reputeBlue~cloud has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob the Builder View Post

I am offended.

I think it's funny to see developed grown ups act immature on an online community.

LOL.

Little boys never really grow up; they just get bigger toys.
Blue~cloud is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-23-2008, 05:44   #99
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

Bob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue~cloud View Post
LOL.

Little boys never really grow up; they just get bigger toys.
Rofl.
Bob the Builder is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-23-2008, 08:53   #100
JaggerLectris
ChopChop

JaggerLectris has much to be proud ofJaggerLectris has much to be proud ofJaggerLectris has much to be proud ofJaggerLectris has much to be proud ofJaggerLectris has much to be proud ofJaggerLectris has much to be proud ofJaggerLectris has much to be proud ofJaggerLectris has much to be proud ofJaggerLectris has much to be proud ofJaggerLectris has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to JaggerLectris
I think this game is suitable for all ages?
Uh not babies though.

Hmmm.
My dad tried it, and he got addicted lol.
He's 50.
My sister tried it too, and she hated it so much
She's 19.

And I'm 15
JaggerLectris is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-23-2008, 10:06   #101
alleykatt
- KATT -

alleykatt has a reputation beyond reputealleykatt has a reputation beyond reputealleykatt has a reputation beyond reputealleykatt has a reputation beyond reputealleykatt has a reputation beyond reputealleykatt has a reputation beyond reputealleykatt has a reputation beyond reputealleykatt has a reputation beyond reputealleykatt has a reputation beyond reputealleykatt has a reputation beyond reputealleykatt has a reputation beyond repute
so many oldy moldy's here -.- lol my other half is 40, my age is a secret though

I got a months infraction from a mod (who i cant name because they might unfairly remove it again and stick another infraction on me) because i displayed a picture of food!! Please tell me Deveno if this signature is now ok?

Please Note : im not refering to Deveno being the unfair mod, doing this would be a violation of a non existant rule in this forums TOS. Deveno is a kind and caring and fair mod who does his best for all
alleykatt is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-23-2008, 10:45   #102
Sonya
Metal Chic

Sonya has a reputation beyond reputeSonya has a reputation beyond reputeSonya has a reputation beyond reputeSonya has a reputation beyond reputeSonya has a reputation beyond reputeSonya has a reputation beyond reputeSonya has a reputation beyond reputeSonya has a reputation beyond reputeSonya has a reputation beyond reputeSonya has a reputation beyond reputeSonya has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by T.I.Marbury!!!! View Post
if u play these games after the age of 25 i think its kinda sad :/. i mean i cant see myself on my pc playing games at that age...
lmao
and you think fun games are just for the young? lol... quote urself saying that and look at it when you are in your 30's or 40's ... lol

we all need an escape from real life ... i play maybe 2-4 hrs a day at best being i work all day, come home make a meal for us ... spend family time than get our lil one to bed. ... THAN if i am up to it play some.

37 here

you are never too old to have fun ... just more options where and how to have ur fun
TRO- WAR - TRO
Wifey of Toraz

... patience grasshoppa ... it's a game - dont make it your life

those without music in their life ... are lacking something very important to their souls... music heals ... music moves.

game is rotting away slowly. ... as is my interest. when in doubt - reboot. there are many more things in life to spend time doing.

>> rep those who deserve rep <<

Organized Chaos
Sonya is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-23-2008, 16:59   #103
Torje
Spear Pro

Torje has a reputation beyond reputeTorje has a reputation beyond reputeTorje has a reputation beyond reputeTorje has a reputation beyond reputeTorje has a reputation beyond reputeTorje has a reputation beyond reputeTorje has a reputation beyond reputeTorje has a reputation beyond reputeTorje has a reputation beyond reputeTorje has a reputation beyond reputeTorje has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alek3 View Post
soo let me get this straight, you're 20 years old and you have a 17 year old kid... o_o ?
ye i was pretty early..

but better before than never?

Champloo, troj-war-water 134(295 Bp)
Torje, Water-water-water 130
Mugen, Ninja-ninja-ninja 130(272 bp)
Im a drunken spear master.
Torje is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-23-2008, 17:09   #104
Blakeness
Ok or no?

Blakeness has a reputation beyond reputeBlakeness has a reputation beyond reputeBlakeness has a reputation beyond reputeBlakeness has a reputation beyond reputeBlakeness has a reputation beyond reputeBlakeness has a reputation beyond reputeBlakeness has a reputation beyond reputeBlakeness has a reputation beyond reputeBlakeness has a reputation beyond reputeBlakeness has a reputation beyond reputeBlakeness has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by RohitZero View Post
I was once a wee lad as well but then one day my weaner grew tremendously huge! And now I am sadly a 60 year old man and it is wrinkled up again .
LOL.

That seriously made me laugh... there's a guy on my server named kriihz who would be happy to straighten it out for you... literally.

PM him, its kriihz v3 or somethin lol.

Check the titan chit chat matchup
Blakeness is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-23-2008, 17:20   #105
teddybear
Sexpert

teddybear has a reputation beyond reputeteddybear has a reputation beyond reputeteddybear has a reputation beyond reputeteddybear has a reputation beyond reputeteddybear has a reputation beyond reputeteddybear has a reputation beyond reputeteddybear has a reputation beyond reputeteddybear has a reputation beyond reputeteddybear has a reputation beyond reputeteddybear has a reputation beyond reputeteddybear has a reputation beyond repute
We all play games to fill in our spare time. If one pushes away his responsibilities just to fulfill his addiction on the game, that person has a serious issues. Still...we shudnt ignore the wonderful 'real' world and all the 'fun' stuff we can do.
Name: Aiceru
Class: Warrior=>Warrior=>Water
Name: Knick
Class: Water=>Warrior=>Trojan

Member of the SpearBabe Club w/ the Aliens: mikari, Sonja, Railsin & Xorn
Guild: InSaNi7y - Insane guild where sane people go insane
teddybear is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: