Closed Thread

Old 03-10-2008, 21:27   #61
Slayon
Water!

Slayon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Slayon
Patch problem.

Its definitely a patch problem, I had this happen to me too... VERY frustrating. I just did a manual patch and everything was fine again^^

Server: Dreams > Eternity.
Character name: Slayon.
Class: Water.
Old 03-19-2008, 19:39   #62
MrMoPar

MrMoPar is an unknown quantity at this point
This glitch has been around since I started playing over two years ago. Mostly it was just in the PC mine while trying to do the blue mouse quest though I've noticed it spreading around the other maps as well now. Surprised there haven't been more posts about this, though I doubt they'll be fixing it.... ever.
Old 04-02-2008, 08:26   #63
AfraidOfDead

AfraidOfDead is on a distinguished road
I only get the "Invalid Coordinates" message and character reset to last known position after I use Dash.
When this happens, in order to be able to pick up any stuff from the ground without the game saying "The item is too far away from you" I need to jump away 'till that stuff gets offscreen, then return to pick it up.
I don't get this bug more on one map than another, as long as I don't use Dash this never happens to me (I'm a Warrior).
Old 04-22-2008, 17:14   #64
nicholascobalt
ṬḤỌṚỊṢḤẸṚẸ

nicholascobalt has a reputation beyond reputenicholascobalt has a reputation beyond reputenicholascobalt has a reputation beyond reputenicholascobalt has a reputation beyond reputenicholascobalt has a reputation beyond reputenicholascobalt has a reputation beyond reputenicholascobalt has a reputation beyond reputenicholascobalt has a reputation beyond reputenicholascobalt has a reputation beyond reputenicholascobalt has a reputation beyond reputenicholascobalt has a reputation beyond repute
It only happens to me when I'm clicking a few jumps ahead during Cyclone/DH and it ends without me slowing down my clicking >.< I'm an overclicker. It's supposed to happen if you jump more/faster than you noramlly able. At least they fixed it happening to archers coming down from fly...

It happened to me the other day when I was walking, randomly I rubber banded back a few steps because my guy just sorta walked where he wasn't sposed to be able to when he was autopathing in Twin.

Memory Leak/Conquer Closing Without Error Message [VISTA]
OTNS
Old 04-26-2008, 16:44   #65
RiDiL
DeViL

RiDiL is on a distinguished road
in MC in DC
i just get in and find my self at BullMonester with that message invalid coord
but i didn't D/C
don't know how
don't use any hack or speed
Old 04-26-2008, 16:51   #66
RiDiL
DeViL

RiDiL is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSWG View Post
OK here are some screenshots of the Invalid Co-ordinates as I've seen requested a few times.. Hope i did this right. first time to attach screenshots to this post.

I get the invalid coordinates sometimes too though I don't get disconnected, but sometimes just get thrown to completely different part of the map. Like all the way back to entrance of Mystic Castle when i was at the RedDevils.

Didn't see anyone else complain about that though.
i was sent to BullMonester
Old 04-26-2008, 17:19   #67
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by RiDiL View Post
i was sent to BullMonester
Yeah that happens with portals glitch and they send you to certain other coordinates, i like only 1 glitch of that type, but i'd rather not say about which one cause they're probably gonna fix that too. I and the others wouldn't like that one removed O.o
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 05-14-2008, 19:29   #68
Alastriona
Hated

Alastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Alastriona Send a message via MSN to Alastriona
Ok, so seriously, I have never had this problem in the entire 4 years on and off that I have played this game, I start playing my archer who is a noob, trying to do the quest in ape city, and I counted, I got desconnected 37 times in 20 minutes trying to do that quest, while my trojan sat in jail not disconnecting (So its not my connection). Its make it almost impossible for me to do my quest there.

It is the invalid coords thing, it happened to me in PC as well. Though I noticed in AC, it seems to be the same spots that it keeps happening with, but its really a pain.

To see the actor without tears
Dark rivers carve the years between the lines of self control
In my psychotic karmic fear,I own your tears anyway
And I am you and we are not afraid
And we won't be here for long
The heart collector sings his song that's slowly boiling over
Nevermore to feel the pain
The heart collector sang
And I won't be feeling hollow for so long
Nevermore to feel the pain
The words fall out like fire
Just believe when you can't believe anymore
Old 06-01-2008, 01:51   #69
NickC

NickC has a reputation beyond reputeNickC has a reputation beyond reputeNickC has a reputation beyond reputeNickC has a reputation beyond reputeNickC has a reputation beyond reputeNickC has a reputation beyond reputeNickC has a reputation beyond reputeNickC has a reputation beyond reputeNickC has a reputation beyond reputeNickC has a reputation beyond reputeNickC has a reputation beyond repute
Dunno if anyone has told u pplz this yet, and honestly, im too lazy to look. Play in window mode. Ive only had this twice is 3 years of playing.
Leader of BeyondReason!! (U know u wana join xP).

Dragonforce ftw!!

This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 1 seconds.<- O.O

Quote:
Originally Posted by BONDAGE View Post
everyone who does that stuff can't read this topic anyways.
Quote:
Originally Posted by THUND3Rv5.0 View Post
i does not approve of this
Old 06-09-2008, 15:30   #70
hellishemo
2nd Reborn

hellishemo has a reputation beyond reputehellishemo has a reputation beyond reputehellishemo has a reputation beyond reputehellishemo has a reputation beyond reputehellishemo has a reputation beyond reputehellishemo has a reputation beyond reputehellishemo has a reputation beyond reputehellishemo has a reputation beyond reputehellishemo has a reputation beyond reputehellishemo has a reputation beyond reputehellishemo has a reputation beyond repute
The invalid coordinate thing is like when loading a part of a map your on something happends on a boundery say the water that you are unable to walk on and the place you CAN walk on. What i'm saying is this happends very rarely!
To not d/c from this walk or run into the coordinate to get a pullbackout of the boundary, but be weary for if you are kinda laggy while goining into the invalid coordinate youl d/c. but I saw a post on here that sayd he was botjailed so I would be carful about that to I suggest not jumping onto places that you wouldnt be able to jump to. I personally would avoid those points at all costs!

PS: when in dreamland or on someplace with with not alot of platformsto land on, when using the Divine Hare skill there is a chance that you may land off the platform onto the sky or something and most of the time you cant move jump or anything. To get around this you must relog and you will apear on the logged platform you jumped to, so I suggest not using skills like, Cyclone, Divine hare.

#36Fate#36 level 130+
Troj>Troj>Troj

130>130>130

bbq45 level 131 Retired
Water>Fire>Fire

120>121>131

Watch my 2nd rebirth
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbMAjtSfDQk

Reputation point(s) 617412467
Old 07-19-2008, 12:59   #71
Oezu
Rawr?

Oezu has a reputation beyond reputeOezu has a reputation beyond reputeOezu has a reputation beyond reputeOezu has a reputation beyond reputeOezu has a reputation beyond reputeOezu has a reputation beyond reputeOezu has a reputation beyond reputeOezu has a reputation beyond reputeOezu has a reputation beyond reputeOezu has a reputation beyond reputeOezu has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Oezu Send a message via Yahoo to Oezu
I seem to get this error a lot recently, especially in TC and market when i walk past the lovestone in market and raised part in the centre of TC. Other spots include outside MC and in phoenix city.

Oezu (***9794;)
Water-Warrior-Trojan ***8801; 130-131-120
241 Potency (221 without mentor)

Server: Basilisk
[Started playing on 09/11/07 || Stopped playing on 26/10/08]
Old 07-25-2008, 12:31   #72
Michi
OMGWTFBBQ?

Michi has a reputation beyond reputeMichi has a reputation beyond reputeMichi has a reputation beyond reputeMichi has a reputation beyond reputeMichi has a reputation beyond reputeMichi has a reputation beyond reputeMichi has a reputation beyond reputeMichi has a reputation beyond reputeMichi has a reputation beyond reputeMichi has a reputation beyond reputeMichi has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah, above MC has at least 7 spots near the roof... people are just too dim to use a damn scroll
Old 07-26-2008, 14:14   #73
The~DoC

The~DoC has a reputation beyond reputeThe~DoC has a reputation beyond reputeThe~DoC has a reputation beyond reputeThe~DoC has a reputation beyond reputeThe~DoC has a reputation beyond reputeThe~DoC has a reputation beyond reputeThe~DoC has a reputation beyond reputeThe~DoC has a reputation beyond reputeThe~DoC has a reputation beyond reputeThe~DoC has a reputation beyond reputeThe~DoC has a reputation beyond repute
yeah i get the same thing in PC/AC and random places in other cities.

Trojan-Trojan-Trojan 123-130-132 -31%Dmg 255 pot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hudnut69 View Post
LIEEES...i saw you above the left gate yelling "ahahah to all mafia and nitecrawlers, you shall suffer and watch as our guilds enjoy flamelit while you quiver outside in the cold!!"
~!love of boobs!~
( o Y o )
Old 08-29-2008, 07:50   #74
Mr Plow

Location: I'm a furry I'm not real... Stop talking to yourself!
Mr Plow has a reputation beyond reputeMr Plow has a reputation beyond reputeMr Plow has a reputation beyond reputeMr Plow has a reputation beyond reputeMr Plow has a reputation beyond reputeMr Plow has a reputation beyond reputeMr Plow has a reputation beyond reputeMr Plow has a reputation beyond reputeMr Plow has a reputation beyond reputeMr Plow has a reputation beyond reputeMr Plow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ->Kitten<- View Post
I have been having the same issue. I can't even train or anything due to being continusly kicked off with "invalid coords".
Never had the problem personally but I have to make this comment: For the love of god put "by the power of greyskull" in you signature.
Old 09-20-2008, 11:38   #75
JaggerLectris
ChopChop

JaggerLectris has much to be proud ofJaggerLectris has much to be proud ofJaggerLectris has much to be proud ofJaggerLectris has much to be proud ofJaggerLectris has much to be proud ofJaggerLectris has much to be proud ofJaggerLectris has much to be proud ofJaggerLectris has much to be proud ofJaggerLectris has much to be proud ofJaggerLectris has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to JaggerLectris
happens to me at pc and ape.
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: